Worth It - The Drive Ch. 02

Story Info
Online loves, missed opportunities, then fate comes around.
2.9k words
4.55
599
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 2

Devyn and Nick clean up, talking about the drive back to Seattle. Devyn agreed to go to Seattle with Nick when they were able to reconnect. She's pretty sure if she never heard from Nick again she would still be with her husband. What a nightmare that would be, but now there's no way she's leaving this man.

They've stopped in South Dakota, near Mount Rushmore. Neither one of them have seen the site before so they plan to make a pit stop there before making the big drive.

They make it back to the Hotel. They go to the room, gather their things and decide to ride together in Nick's truck. They rent a car trailer for Devtn's truck. They have 1,200 miles to catch up.

Devyn sits in the middle of the bench seat, leaning up against Nick, his arm around her. It's been five really long years. Nick notices how Devyn's body is quite toned, her legs are long and lean, her arms are quite muscled, he squeezes her arm, Devyn flexes for him, "Wow, you got some muscles there, should I be worried?" Devyn laughs.

"I have to stay in shape, I go surfing when I go to Cali, but looking good for you is also a good reason." Nick sees an exit sign with a park, he pulls off and heads there for a little break from driving. There is no one around, except the tall trees, covering them from the hot sun.

They sit together, as Nick begins to caress Devyn's left thigh lightly with his fingers, her legs shiver, his hand slides inside her shorts, touching her private place softly with the back of his fingers. Devyn moans softly.

Nick looks around, seeing no one, he asks Devyn, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, we will just stay for a little bit, no one is here, just me and you." Devyn smiles, and starts to unbutton her shorts.

Nick slides his hands up her soft smooth legs, admiring her as she pulls at her shorts, Nick helps by tugging them from underneath her. Nick slips his hand between her legs, as he begins to caress her. Devyn spreads her legs as his fingers dance over her. His soft touch has her body craving more. She moans softly, and nods at Nick to continue,

Nick slides in close to Devyn, leaning in to kiss her. As his fingers play with her pussy, his kiss sends her body into overdrive. Devyn begins to grind herself against his fingers. She spreads her legs wide. Nick kisses her deeply, pressing firmly against her, as he slips two fingers inside her.

"Mmmmm Nick." Devyn leans back, opening her legs even more as Nick's fingers fill her. Nick presses his body tightly against Devyn, as he moves his fingers faster and deeper inside her pussy. Devyn hips thrust into his fingers, she begs him to bring her to climax.

Devyn is in absolute bliss, he has her right on the edge, her body wanting release, he stops, looks at her, "I want you to cum for me Dev."

Nick smiles, as Devyn lays her head back against the seat. Nick wants to set her body on fire, his fingers fuck her pussy, massaging her from the inside, as his thumb rapidly rubs her clit. "I want to see you reach your climax, ride my fingers like you are sitting on my cock."

Nick kisses Devyn again, which she absolutely loves when they are being intimate.

Devyn raises her hips off the seat, she moans "Oh Nick, I'm going to cum, oh, yeessss." as she reaches her blissful climax.

"Oh baby, you are so beautiful to watch." Nick brings his fingers to her mouth, as she opens her mouth to take his fingers, Nick leans in and licks her lips as they wrap around his fingers. They are both moaning softly. As Nick pulls back, he grabs her shorts, and hands them back to Devyn.

"Devyn, I can not believe we have had to wait this long, but there are some things that are definitely worth waiting for. You have been worth the wait."

She slips her shorts back on, scoots back over against him. "I feel the wait has made our connection that much stronger, I've never felt anything like this before."

Nick slides back to his seat, and begins to drive, From the corner of his eyes he looks back at Devyn. Thinking how lucky he was to have found her again. He squeezes her hand tightly, and smiles at her.

They stop for gas and some lunch, then drive for several more hours till it's nearly dark. They find a cute little motel, and stop for the night. They've been driving all day and want to get more comfortable.

Their room has a jacuzzi tub, and a king size bed. Nick brings in the last of their things, locks the door and takes off his shirt. Devyn is standing at the bathroom mirror when she sees Nick remove his shirt. "Oh my, your body,"

Nick walks up behind Devyn and wraps his arms tightly around her "I have to keep up with my younger counterparts at work. Do you like what you see?"

Devyn looks in the mirror, looking at Nick she reaches back and wraps her arms around his neck. "Yes, I absolutely do. You are everything that I've fantasized about, you have satisfied everything my body has been craving. You have brought back my desire, and have made me feel what I have not felt in my entire life. Today's unexpected encounter was unbelievable, like a dream. I can't believe we are here together, and the chemistry is so real."

Nick traces his hand down her arms, resting his hands on her waist. As he holds her waist he sways her hips against his. He feels himself begin to rise. He leads her towards the bed, pulling the blankets down to the floor, as he lays Devyn down. He leans down, kissing her softly.

Devyn's hands run over Nick's uncovered chest. Nick takes her hand, places it on his heart, letting Devyn feel his racing heart. "You feel how fast my heart is beating, that's what you do to me. I want to enjoy every day with you. We are in no rush to get back to Seattle, I want to make this a memorable trip, not that it hasn't already."

Devyn smiles, Nick stands up, goes over and starts the water for the hot tub. Then comes back to Devyn, and begins to undress her. Devyn loves watching his eyes roam her body.

With the water hot and ready, they walk to the tub, Nick helps Devyn in, then drops his shorts and climbs in. They sit at opposite ends of the tub facing each other, allowing them both to stretch out. Devyn begins to massage Nick's legs, he's done all of the driving. He leans back and enjoys the strong but gentle massage on his tired legs.

Devyn slides up a little closer, moving between his legs, she massages his thighs, in and out, near his groin, brushing against his resting giant. The hot water has him completely relaxed, Devyn slips in closer, massaging his stomach and chest. While there has been nothing sexual going on, Devyn is still turned on just by touching his naked body.

Nick takes Devyn by the shoulders, and helps her turn around and lays her back on to his chest. His hands caress her breasts and stomach, she closes her eyes and lays her head back on him. His hands move down between her legs, caressing her gently, Nick strokes her pussy, massages her inner thighs, and moves back to her stomach and breasts. Now he has put her in a relaxed state as well. The warm water and jets are doing their job.

Nick wakes, realizing they have both drifted off to sleep. He looks at Devyn, lying peacefully against him. He hugs her, whispers "Dev, we fell asleep, we need to get out of this cold water."

She budges slightly, Nick whispers again "Dev, we need to go to bed." She opens her eyes, realizing they are both still in the water, she looks up and sees Nick smiling. Devyn stretches out, then moves to get out of the cold water.

Nick reaches for her as she stands up, he loves her body, she's really grown up from the pictures that she had sent him years ago. He watches, as she steps carefully out of the tub, she turns and smiles back at him, as he pops up out of the water. Devyn hands him a towel, he wraps it around his waist, and steps out of the tub, moving towards Devyn "Let's go get you warmed up!"

Nick lays Devyn down on her side of the bed, her head resting on the pillow, he crawls up and kneels between her legs. He leans over her, arms extended and begins to kiss her deeply, Devyn reaches up to his kiss. He moves down to her earlobe, sucking and playing with her ear with his tongue. Devyn squirms, closing her eyes. He then moves to her neck, kissing and sucking on her most sensitive spots along her neck, Devyn is moving around, making sounds, whispering to him "You make me feel so good."

Nick then glides his tongue down her neck to the middle of her chest, his fingers playing with her nipple, making it hard and sensitive. He moves his mouth over her nipple, covering her nipple with his warm lips, then lifts his mouth and blows cool air on to her nipple. Devyn squeals, as she reaches down between her legs, caressing herself.

Nick goes back to her nipple, sucking on it hard then gently loving it with his tongue. Devyn's hand rubbing on her pussy. Being with Nick doesn't take much to get her body turned on.

Nick tells her "Find your clit, make it feel good, make yourself cum, I want you to make yourself cum while I suck on your breast. You're so beautiful, make yourself hot and cum for me, please!"

Devyn follows, and starts rubbing her clit, just enough to make her body quiver. She circles her finger around it, sliding her finger down inside her pussy, bringing back her juices to cover her clit. The wetness makes it so easy for her to feel that magic, just like when Nick touches her. She takes two fingers and pinches her clit, Nick is watching her finger herself. His cock is growing, but he wants her to climax without touching her.

Without trying to disrupt her rhythm, he leans down and kisses her inner thighs softly. Devyn lets out a little scream, Nick moves to her side, whispering to her "I'm watching you, you are so close, please cum for me Dev. My cock is so hard watching you.

Devyn hooks her leg around Nick, as she works her pussy and clit together, "Nick, I'm so close...ohhhh ohhh yes." She moves her hand faster and harder, her legs start to shake, she's trying to reach her climax, "Nick, you have to touch me, I need you."

Nick places his fingers softly on her belly, touching her gently just above her waist line. "Cum baby, show me how you like it. That's it, don't stop, move your fingers over your clit, don't stop, I'm right here, you're making me so damn hot."

Devyn follows his instructions, and suddenly she reaches orgasm, "Oooohhh Nick, yesss baby. Ohh, watch me, oh god that feels soooo goood." Nick looks down between her legs, she has cum all over her fingers, she continues to play with herself.

His hand slides down her belly, he dips his fingers into her juices, bringing them up to her mouth "Taste what you have done, you are amazing. Your body is beautiful when you are touching yourself, and watching you bring yourself orgasm, tells me you are comfortable with me, and I am so glad you are. I will never hurt you, please know that."

Devyn sucks his fingers, opens her eyes and sees him looking her over. Her body is completely relaxed and her pussy is still very sensitive. "Nick, I don't think she's done, do you want to touch me?"

Nick rolls to his side next to Devyn, kisses her, and moves his hand down between her legs. He slips a finger inside her, grinding it on her swollen clit. Within just a few strokes, her body jolts, legs straighten and she floods his hand again.

Nick lays his head down on her chest, "Devyn, you've been neglected for far too long, I will always be here to please you, I will never take you for granted. You are far too precious to me, I'm so sorry you went through everything you've been through. I truly love you more than anything in this world."

Devyn is crying softly, trying to keep Nick from noticing, but he does. "What's wrong?"

Devyn shakes her head, "Nothing, I have never been so happy, or felt so loved. I needed you so badly. But I want one more thing." She smiles at him. "Get on your knees, I want the rest of you."

Nick kisses her, moves to his knees, getting in between her legs, slowly sliding his cock up and down pussy. Watching his cock slide between her wet lips, he presses his cock harder against her slippery pussy. Nick asks, "What if you sit on top of me and rub yourself against me? You control how you want it."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful." Devyn and Nick swap positions, Nick lays down on his back as Devyn straddles him. His cock is erect and waiting for her. Nick places his hand under his cock as she begins to grind against him. Devyn rocks her hips against his long pleasure pole.

"MMmmmm, yes. Ohhh this is good." Devyn rides his cock, sliding him between her swollen lips. She takes the head of his hard throbbing cock in her hand and presses it firmly against her clit, Devyn spreads her legs widely across his waist, allowing Nick to see everything. He holds on to her waist helping her slide against him. Devyn's back arches, as her legs shake wildly.

A long loud gasp escapes from Devyn. "Oh Nick, oh, don't let this stop." Nick sees the head of his cock doused in her slippery juices.

Nick watches his cock as it slips into her folds. He surprises her, as he penetrates her unexpectedly. Devyn's body reacts, completely tensing up, he pumps fast into her eager pussy. Devyn lifts her waist slightly, extending her arms down to his chest as she looks down at him, "I want you, show me more, I'm ready."

Nick runs his fingers down her flexed stomach, her body is tight, her pussy massaging his cock tightly, He feels his cock growing, Devyn has never had him so hot. She's showing him she's not afraid, and is letting herself be free with him. He eases his thrusts to a few light dips from the tip of his cock. Then plunges his cock deep inside her aching pussy, as he begins to make love to her again, for the first time. Nick loves how she fits so tightly around his cock, as he slides in and out of her.

Devyn has never felt so good in so many different ways, she knows that this is what she has been missing, she really wishes that Nick had been her real first. But even though he is not, this is exactly what she had been dreaming about.

Nick rolls Devyn on to her back, as he continues to make love to her. He will never lay down with anyone other than Devyn. These last few days have made it perfectly clear that Devyn is the love of his life. He will be making plans to make sure that she and him will be partners in life forever.

Nick leans on his elbows, as his body glides against hers. His cock, her pussy, gliding with each other. Nick kisses Devyn as her body starts to tremble underneath him. Devyn whispers, "Mmmmmm, Nick, I love you,"

Devyn wraps her legs around Nick's waist, tightening her pussy as she feels her body reaching an unimaginable climax. Nick's body pressed tightly against hers. Devyn moans continuously, "Nick, I want you to finish with me, I have never felt so special."

Nick kisses her, looking in her eyes, he tilts his hips slightly, and increases his speed. His body too is flexing with each thrust, he slows his pulses and slowly slides his cock out, then presses deeply inside Devyn. Moving slowly, he feels his cock throbbing, he looks in Devyn's eyes, "Cum with me, I'm ready."

Their bodies pressed tightly together as they let go together. Devyn's legs shaking, as Nick slowly moves in and out of her tender, throbbing pussy. He fills her with his warm cum, he lets out a loud moan of ecstasy. Devyn holds on to his shoulders as her body shudders under him, feeling his warmth flowing in, his cock pressed into her, as his cum spills out of her, he has filled her with a heavy dose of his love potion.

They finish, collapsing together, their body exhausted from their love making. Sleep comes quickly, they wake up several hours later. Things couldn't be better, they are both in absolute bliss, and their love is only growing by the day.