All Comments on 'Worth the Effort Ch. 09'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you! I'm glad Shane finally extracted head from butt and is going to marry that woman! They both deserve it, just like you deserve praise for this story. Thank you :)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Great chapter and story!

5

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

9 chapters: so very worth the read!

Shades of 'Rhythm and the Blue Line', a bit like a few other stories, and a damn good read. One of the best romances I've read recently. Thank you for coming back to us, PennLady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Will Shane ever stop being a wimp? He almost lost Morgan one time. Oh well, that is is his personality I guess. 5 stars and still going strong. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Beautiful! So glad they sorted things out, even if Sexy Shane did go all Mr Darcy on Morgan! Thanks for bringing to life such vibrant and real characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A few comments

Nice series, in general.

Somehow I just can’t see M and S together. I don’t know why they are attracted to each other.

I had some empathy for her, but for him, not so much.

The conversations were a bit stilted. Try reading them aloud and you realize that people don’t really talk that way very much. With conversations people interrupt each other, use incomplete sentences and slur their words (gonna instead of going to, for example). In a story so rich in dialogue that becomes a major issue.

Overall I’d give the entire series a 4*.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was tremendous

It is so good to have a new story from you. Loved the story and characters. Thanks

samuraisansamuraisanover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for writing this story and for sharing these characters as they evolved. I really enjoyed the journey and was hoping for a few more chapters, to be honest. 😀 In any case, I look forward to any future endeavors you share with us. 5 stars.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

This story has been a wonderful ride. You kept it well rooted in reality and handled some tough topics deftly. Thank you for this delightful gift. 5+ stars and look forward to seeing more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a truly great piece of work.

I usually struggle to read longer stories, but this one took over my life and nothing got done tillI had read it all.

Baldy74Baldy74over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this series, definitely a 5. I would have perhaps liked the ending to have been a bit longer, fleshed out people's stories a bit more. But overall you had great characters, real emotions and a nice arc. Look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Penn Lady The only problem was the rushed ending of the series. I like How Shane was able to pull his head out of his A@@@@ and tell Morgan how he felt about her in his life. I would love to have you pick this story up in a couple of years. When they are ready to get Married.

Marklion

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
This was a nice romance.

I enjoyed it a great deal and I am pleased you are posting again. Literotica is a better place for it.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 3 years ago

Beautifully done, all the stars! ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What dwoelfle said

Very well done. Was hoping for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I don't normally say anything but the story was very good. I gave all sections 5 stars.

I really don't normally like stories over 3 parts but was drawn in so deep I had to finish the story. Well written and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You have great talent as a writer. Hopefully you can be inspired to do anther story. Speaking for the many readers we appreciate your hard work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story!

I was perusing my saved authors and saw you had a new story, different but I loved the gaming angle. (Thanks for the Star Trek references, one of my favourite shows ever) Morgan & Shane were interesting and actually communicated, even after misunderstandings and nervousness of what the future would bring! Loved Shane's total weirdness in the shop in this chapter. He had good intentions, but, it came out in the wrong way when he was asking Morgan to marry him. It shows he could work past what his parents mistakes were, so he did not lose his chance at happiness!

The only thing that I could think of in terms of constructive criticism is, it seems like their relationship evolved pretty fast. So it was where issues came in, which makes sense. Never mind what I just said there. Sometimes life goes like that so you have to just go with what life throws your way! You are a fabulous writer, keep it up!

valkoinenvalkoinenalmost 3 years ago

A lot there for all of us to learn from. Thanks for great story.

estragonestragonover 2 years ago

Penn Lady is the best!

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 2 years ago

And suddenly it is all over and done. I would have kept on reading for many more episodes. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as good on a second reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, loved the characters. Wish it was longer! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this story five stars because PennLady's writing was, as usual, excellent. The only problem I had with the series was that Brianna's change was a little too fast and convenient to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written story, but I've known people like Brianna in my personal life and in my professional life. No possible way she would change that fast.

Pickles7287Pickles72872 months ago

I can’t imagine a family putting up with the horrible, caustic insults of Brianna. It would take a long time to heal those wounds. Otherwise a beautiful story with lovable personalities (except Brianna).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories