Worth The Wait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I knew was that whatever self-control that I had mustered disappeared with Jimmy uttered, "I'll miss you..." The next thing I knew was that my scrawny body was clinging to Jimmy with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as I hugged his face to mine. I tried desperately to memorize every inch of his hard body pressed against mine. Making him promise to stay in touch, I jokingly threatened to tell Granny all kinds of lies about the despicable things that Jimmy had done to me if he didn't.

I was so close to breaking down in tears, and the only farewell that I could muster was a sweet but brief farewell kiss. As soon as the door closed behind me, I broke down sobbing in the heart-wrenching sorrow and loneliness in the realization that Jimmy, my only friend, was leaving me.

Granny appeared and I found myself in her strong embrace as I sobbed pitifully. "There, there," Granny crooned as she hugged me to her. "I warned you not to get too close to that young marine, Alyssa. You've got to accept that one day he will leave you to be put in harm's way. Your grandpa did it to me, and your dad did it to your mom. Sad to say, this is what happens...you just have to accept it.

"Now, have yourself a good cry, Alyssa, then pull yourself together let's hope that Jimmy's true to you and keeps in touch. I think Jimmy is a good guy and that other than the Corps, we're the closest thing he has to a family. Time will tell, but meanwhile, keep your hopes up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About a month later a letter from Jimmy came and I was absolutely elated. "Granny! Jimmy writes that he had been made an Infantry squad leader and while he can't share his location or mission, he talks about his various squad members and their day-to-day life while in their encampment. After telling me how to write to him, Jimmy has told me what things he and his squad missed the most. Can you help me get those things to him?"

As Granny and I figured out our care-package shopping list, I had to admit to myself that I had hoped that he'd flat-out say that he really missed me. However, I knew what an awkward spot Jimmy was in. Let's face it, no guy in his right mind would admit that he was "friends" with a thirteen-year-old - like eight grade type! I mean there are those out there who were willing to believe the worse. As such, it was unrealistic to expect an aspiring Marine like Jimmy to tell his squad (much less his superiors) about me.

Yet, I remembered my mother's dying words, "When you find him, don't let go of him...no matter what...make him yours." I wasn't sure if Jimmy was "the one," but I knew that he was my first and best friend and I wasn't about to let him go.

So, with Granny's advice and the Kailua Post Office's help, I put together several care packages filled with sundries to make life better and foodstuff to snack on and which has long-shelf-life. In addition, Granny suggested that I scented my letters before sealing them since it reminded Marines in a combat zone of a girl waiting for them back home.

Jimmy had made friends with a combat photographer who is embedded in his company and was able to send pictures of himself. My favorites are the candid shots in which he's in his combat gear, dark, tired, dirty, more rugged and manly, and focused on the task. This was an aspect of Jimmy that I've never seen before and I'll be honest, seeing Jimmy like that struck me in a way I had never expected or experienced.

My reaction might have been due to my body changing as Granny had predicted once I had my menses. Now at eighteen, my boobs are on the verge of overflowing my B-cup bras. My nipples are ruby-red meaty cylinders that make what Granny called "obscene titty-bumps" whenever I'm braless in my thin tops. Dark pubic hair covered my sex nestled between my soft inner thighs, and my curvy hips and my rounded buns accent my long shapely legs. Now when I wore a bikini at the beach, I filled it out in all the right ways and attracted more than my fair share of male second glances.

When Jimmy got temporarily stationed in Korea, I was on the in my last semester of high school and we were finally able to Skype with each other. I can't describe how my rapidly beating heart jumped into my throat the moment Jimmy appear on my laptop monitor and heard him say my name.

After being years apart, I now saw that Jimmy had that certain look of one who had seen and been through the harsher realities of life and leadership. This new aspect of Jimmy made him distinctly mature and devastatingly handsome. My heart skipped a beat or two and for the first time as I had to admit that I found Jimmy Romano attractive in more than a friendly way.

I delighted when his warm eyes widen at seeing my face, and before I could say anything, Jimmy beat me to the punch, "Hey there, Alyssa! You can't imagine how good it is to see you. I've missed you...more than I can say." And with that comment, Jimmy gave me a look and head tilt to the side to let me know that we were among others in the common library and could be overheard by those around him.

"Yes, I do, Jimmy Romano," slipped from my lips as I nodded as to the constraint on his side of the monitor. "You'll never know just how much I think of you and miss your butt-ugly face. Ha!"

And with that we began our chat, catching up on this and that. I congratulated him on his promotion and listened to him talk about his in-country experiences. I then shamelessly ferreted out his off-duty social life off base, dropping not too subtle hints that he had better steer clear of the Korean female denizens, remain clean and be unmarried when we eventually (whenever that might be in Heaven's name) got together.

"So, Alyssa," Jimmy slipped in to take the spotlight off of him and flip it on me, "high school must agree with you because you ain't that scrawny kid whose picture I have on my cell phone. Hmmm, your braces are gone and you're ain't bad looking from what I can see. Hope you haven't gotten 'pleasantly plump' if you know what I mean?"

"No, I don't know what you mean, Jimmy Romano! I'll have you know that I've grown a couple of inches and put on just enough weight so as not to look bony like I used to be. 'Pleasantly plump?' I railed, "How dare you, hmmph! Just wait until I get my hands on you!"

"Ooh, I'm quaking in my boots. Okay, calm down, Alyssa, I was only kidding. Hey, my time on the computer is almost up, but before I go, what's your ring size? Why? Well, I've been meaning to send you a much belated birthday present for your eighteenth birthday. Sorry that I wasn't there to celebrate with you, but things were dicey for a while, and only hardships leaves were granted.

"Why a ring? Well, I was trying to escape the hoochie-mamas in town...yes, yes, the ones who prey on innocent single Marines...I happened to stumble into this little jewelry shop. I saw something that you might like. That is...if your boyfriend won't mind. What? You don't have a boyfriend? Why not, Alyssa? Ouch! Why do I have this feeling that I just stepped on a landmine? Before you threaten me with all kinds of nasty things, let's set another date/time for our next Skype session and make sure you text me your ring size so I can get your present in the mail ASAP.

"Ah, I've reserved a computer for this coming Thursday at 1800 hours Korean time when most of the guys are chowing down in the mess hall. That would be 2300 hours your time on Wednesday. Is that okay with you, Alyssa? It is? Okay. See you then. And don't forget to text me your ring size. Good to see you again, Alyssa. I miss you..."

"I miss you too..." was all I could utter before the monitor went blank. Unexpectedly, seeing Jimmy after all these years triggered a surge of never before experienced feelings and urges in my eighteen-year-old body. "God, Jimmy, I really miss you. I never realized just how much until now...but I really do miss you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"A jade ring? From Jimmy? Come here and let me see it," demanded Granny when I received my birthday ring. "Hmmm, it sure is a dainty apple-green jade band, and nicely made too. It must have cost your Marine an arm and leg given the intense clarity of the jade. Hmmm, what did Marge, my Korean girlfriend, tell me about the significance of jade to the Koreans? Oh, yeah, because of jade's unbreakable nature, it represents strength, eternity, and love - the last word I'm sure means the most to you.

"The Chinese say that jade was used to protect the wearer from harm and evil influences. Hmmm, Jimmy might be hinting that the ring might keep away other boys who had lewd and lascivious intentions towards you. I told you he was a sly one that Marine of yours. And with you wearing on your left ring finger, I guess you agree with him and are telling others that you're taken. Don't act innocent with me, Alyssa Howard!"

My unusual ring for a high school girl and the finger that wore it immediately drew the attention of my classmates. The girls went gaga especially when they learned that it had been sent to me by an "older" guy, a combat-harden Marine at that, who was stationed in a foreign country. When I shared with them Jimmy's picture when he was in the field on deployment, there were a lot of oohs and aahs from the envious girls on campus. To them, it was exotic (if not, erotic) stuff that came straight out of our frequently read romance novels.

"Gosh, Alyssa, why didn't you tell us that you had a guy - and a Marine?" chirped Leilani, the nosy campus blabbermouth whom I detested. "We were beginning to think that you might be of the 'other persuasion'...you know, like a lesbo...because you don't go out with guys on dates. How long has this relationship been going on? What? Since you were thirteen? You mean that you've 'been with' this guy from the time you were in junior high?"

I can remember looking at Leilani in utter disbelief and instantly realized why Jimmy had been so reluctant to say how he felt about me. People, especially those prone to thinking the worse of others, jumped to the wrong conclusions. It also dawned on me that no matter what I said, Leilani would believe that I had lost my virginity to a Marine while in junior high. From her practical (or should I say ample) experiences with Marines, they were horny and eager to sniff out any available and willing pussy (and Leilani was always available and willing). So, I kept my mouth shut and gave her my best enigmatic Cheshire Cat smile. Needless to say, the word about me spread like wildfire throughout the campus.

As for the guys on campus, Jimmy's ring had two different effects. The straight-up guys and the few hopefuls took one look at my ring as if it was kryptonite and they upheld the code of not fooling around with another guy's girl. However, for the weak-minded, obnoxious, conceited, and scumbags who bought Leilani's gossip hook-line-and-sinker that I was 'well-experienced' sought to score with me like the rats they were while the cat was away. They resented me, however, when they crashed-and-burned in utter rejection.

It was then that Jimmy Romano like a knight in shiny armor came to my rescue. In a Skype session, he let me know that he was re-upping and had requested to be stationed in Hawaii. Because of his accrued leave, he was advised to take some before starting his new assignment. When Jimmy asked if that was okay with me, I was for once speechless as I didn't know how to say "Yes, yes, yes!" without shouting at the top of my lungs. Trying to control myself, I told him that I was "delighted" and that he would be staying with Granny and me.

"Okay, Alyssa, I'll put things in motion on this side. But please check with your Granny about me staying over there with you folks."

When I told Granny what Jimmy had said, she point-blankly told me, "Well, it's about time that young man made his intentions know. I was beginning to have my doubts about your Marine. You tell that jar-head of yours that there ain't no way in hell that he's staying somewhere else but here...it's our place or no place...end of story.

"Hmmm, you know, Alyssa, Marge and the other girls of the Women's Auxiliary have made it clear that I could join them on one of their frequent Las Vegas junkets. I've been told that they always have a bag packed can leave on a moment's notice. You're eighteen and a high school graduate now. You don't need me around chaperoning you and your young man, do you? When Jimmy gives you his leave dates, let me know and I'll take a well-deserved junket to Sin City. What do you say?"

Although I tried hard not to show it, I was practically jumping for joy. Seeing the look in my twinkling eyes and my shit-ass grin on my face, Granny then said, "Okay, as my last act as your guardian, I'm going to make an appointment for you with our OB-GYN. Why? Well, knowing how headstrong you are and how long you've waited for Jimmy, you need to get on the pill or some other form of birth control as soon as possible. You should have got enough time before Jimmy returns to the Islands. It doesn't hurt to plan ahead for all possibilities, does it?"

I didn't know what to say other than smile and nod my head in agreement. "Hmmph!" was Granny's response. "If you're going after Jimmy Romano, make sure you do what is necessary to land him permanently. That's what I did with your grandpa and what your mother, God bless her soul, did with your father. Our men may think they're making all the decisions, but deep down inside they know their womenfolk do it. Carry on the female tradition of our family, Alyssa."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sergeant Jimmy Romano never stood a chance. With my braless titties tantalizingly jiggling and swaying under my thin midriff top and my tight short cutoffs hugging my pussy and the curve of my buns, I knew I had him. There he was standing at the airport curbside, wide-eyed, slack-jawed, and mesmerized by my well-developed eighteen-year-old body with its pronounced titty bumps and camel-toe indentation. I went in for the kill - kissing him full on the lips while squashing my boobs against his beating chest. I shamelessly ground myself against the man for whom I now realized that I had waited nearly five years and was gratified to feel his instantaneous bulge nudge back.

A quick drive over the mountains and we were back in Kailua at Granny's house. An agitated Jimmy claimed that he needed to freshen up with a shower, but I knew it was to be a cold one to calm himself down. He was finally realizing that while he had seen my face while Skyping, he hadn't seen my body. That the skinny, nearly flat-chested string bean teenager whom he remembered now had a well-filled-out body filled with sexual urges to boot.

Although Jimmy tried to deny the inevitable, I immediately took charge of the situation. "Jimmy Romano! Stop this silly nonsense. I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you at the commissary meat section...it took me five years to realize it. But, now that I have, I want you in the worse way.

"Don't say anything, Jimmy, but 'Yes, dear.' I am eighteen - an adult legally capable of making decisions like when to lose my virginity and to whom...and that, you thick-headed Marine, is you! Do you understand, Sergeant Romano?"

"But - Alyssa - aren't we going a bit too fast..."

"Too fast? Say what, Marine? Weren't you listening? Five...five fucking years...I have struggled with my feelings for you...first as someone with whom I could relate...then as a good friend. I have waited, Jimmy...declining dates and possible boyfriends...and skipping dances and prom. I didn't know why at the time...but now I realize that it was because I was waiting for you...as if saving myself for you."

When Jimmy still hesitated at taking the plunge (and me with it), I pulled the time-honored unscrupulous female ploy of "You Don't Love Me!" that was enhanced with tearful eyes and a trembling lip. Sure enough, Jimmy's resistance crumbled as he sought to comfort and reassure me with caresses, kisses, and telling me what I had yearned to hear - that he loved me.

Jimmy, however, was still having a hard time making the mental shift that I was now a consenting adult and wanted to consummate our love. In a silly last-ditch effort, he blurted out of sheer desperation, "I don't have any condoms and can't the chance of making you pregnant."

It was then that I sprung the "pièce de résistance" of my plan of conquest - "That's okay, Jimmy, I'm on the pill, Jimmy" - checkmate and game over, Sergeant Jimmy Romano!

Surrendering to our long-denied urges, Jimmy slowly stripped what little clothing I had on and covered my newly exposed flesh with tender but wicked little kisses, sucks, and nips. He didn't do a direct assault my boobs that were jiggling wildly in anticipation; instead, he worked a spiraling pattern from my chest to my nipples that were so swollen and extended that when his cruel sucking lips latched on to them I thought they'd burst with mother's milk,

God, if I thought the moans that escaped my lips as Jimmy suckled at my tits were loud, they were nothing as compared to my guttural groans of indescribable ecstasy when his face plunged between my tender thighs. That damn tip of his rasping tongue wreaked havoc as it repeatedly plowed my slippery pussy slit, probed my sopping wet love hole, and then swirled around and lashed my throbbing clitoris.

"Jimmy! Stop torturing me and just make love to meee!!" or something like that echoed in the living room. "Pleaseee!!"

"Little girl," whispered Jimmy as his face emerged from between my inner thighs, "I've just discovered a different side of you...and I mean to explore it and enjoy it...you...and then your beautiful virgin cunt."

With that said, he slowly peeled off his tightly stretched t-shirt to reveal a body more muscular than I had remembered. His ripped abs, chest, shoulders, and arms muscles were so well-defined and pronounced that I had to gasp. However, when Jimmy after lowering his shorts, revealed a thick, long, and extremely hard cock that throbbed and swayed before my startled eyes, I was totally speechless.

"He's going to put that 'thing' in me?" flashed through my astonished eighteen-year-old mind as Jimmy draped my legs over his thighs and began to slowly...teasingly...rub the bulbous head of his dick up and down my sopping wet slit, taunting me by plopping his dick slightly in and out of my juicy twat. When he began to press his rigid man-meat into to the entrance of my pussy, all I could say to myself was, "Nooo fucking way..."

No matter what you've read or have been told, nothing - I repeat, nothing - can prepare you for "that moment" when a cock is shoved into your unexplored pussy, stripping you of your virginity. Nothing can prepare you for the involuntarily gasp that will escape your grimacing lips when your hymen is shredded. Nothing can prepare you for that first time being penetrated, stretched, and filled the most unbelievable way.

"Oh, my fucking lord!" was what I breathlessly grunted, "Are you cramming a fucking burning telephone pole into my vagina?"

The gentleman that he is, Jimmy didn't move and asked if he should stop. "Are you fucking crazy, Jimmy? Since I saw you on the monitor during our Skype session, I've wanted you between my legs with your cock buried in my juicy pussy. It's just that I never imagined that your hard-on would be so damn big!

"You know, it's not every day a girl loses her virginity. I never thought that sex would feel like this. Give me a moment...but don't you dare to pull out, Jimmy Romano! Let me get used to you wedge in my twat and then make me your woman."

Jimmy did as I asked until I was able to accommodate all of him. He then assumed the front-leaning rest (push-up) position and proceeded to effortlessly fuck the living hell out of me. All I could remember was being repeatedly pummeled by his jack-hammering cock. My legs somehow naturally wrapped around his pumping hips, driving him deeper and faster into me. I clutched his broad sweat back as I shamelessly clung to him as my incessant moans begged for more and more.