Worth The Wait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy juices sloshed lewdly as my cunt was stretched and penetrated, making me vividly aware of parts of me I never knew existed. Hot breathless gasps escaped my open mouth as every thrust of his hips wound my guts tighter and tighter. My sweat-glistening body began to tremble in building anticipation and I mumbled deliriously in an erotic daze. Then suddenly I started convulsing violently as I came in an incredible gut-wrenching climax.

In my orgasmic delirium, I recalled Jimmy's guttural grunt, him driving deep into me, and an indescribable explosion of wetness within my womanhood. When he slipped from me, I felt a sudden void...a yearning for Jimmy...in my body. Sliding down his hard body, I found the instrument of my orgasm and soon became addicted to the taste and feel of Jimmy's semi-hard cock in my mouth.

Somewhere between leisurely savored sucking on his cock head and doing my best to swallow his entire length, I thought I heard him ask me to marry him. Stunned, I couldn't believe my ears and stopping in mid-swallow, looked up at him questioningly. When Jimmy repeated his proposal, I went completely ballistic in my acceptance. When I saw the diamond engagement ring, I couldn't stop crying with the realization that Jimmy Moreno had been worth the fucking wait!

I then proceeded to shamelessly demonstrate my declared love for my intended by making love to him all over Granny's house and cementing in his Marine brain that he was mine. Needless to say, that when Granny returned and saw the sparkler on my left ring finger, she was relieved and over the moon in delight. In her true outspoken manner, Granny has made no bones that she wanted to hold her great-grandchild in her arms and that we better make her wish come true. Surprisingly, Jimmy concurred and I have proven more than willing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I place flowers on my parents' graves, I silently whispered, "See, Mom, I took your advice. I found my man and made him mine. It took a while but I got him. You can rest in peace now. Your grandchild is growing within me and I am now Mrs. Jimmy Romano."