Would You Ever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love for you to give me a hug Jules," he replied shyly. "Maybe one day when this is all over..."

"No maybe Dan, definitely. I've gotta go and get some studying in, and I smell Charlie doing a stir fry so I better get out there before he yells at me for letting the food grow cold," Julie gestured with her thumb. "Bye Bruno!" she yelled over Daniel's shoulder "And Dan, I really appreciate you. You take care, OK?"

"I will Jules, you too," he said quietly. They both logged off.

As Daniel was walking to bed contemplatively, he heard the ping of his phone and saw he had a new text. He smiled as he opened it. It was a short clip of Julie air kissing the camera and squeezing herself in a big hug. Below the clip was the text:

[Soon XOXO]

* * * * *

End of-May, 2020 - Toronto & Los Angeles

CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN JULIE and Daniel became increasingly personal. Daniel would tell her about how he had been very lonely as a child as both his parents bickered about everything. How he retreated into the world of books and schoolwork, and how he was relieved when his parents actually divorced. He yearned for a loving relationship that was different than that of his parents, and was happy that they were each experiencing happier lives now, but also disappointed that they were too busy with that to keep in touch with him. He told her how he ended up doing what he did, how the job market had forced an introvert like him to become an extrovert for work and how lockdown, while lonely, was also soothing.

Julie spoke about how she had rebelled in high school and tanked her grades and dropped out. How disappointed her parents were and how they hadn't spoken since she left for LA. How even though they didn't know, she got her GED and enrolled in junior college to kickstart her education. She spoke about how strict she was with her finances and how busy she was at "work" that she really didn't have time to date, and how Charles was such a godsend.

When they weren't speaking with each other, they were texting. Small messages of encouragement, inside jokes, and little endearments. Their emotional connection deepened, but so did Julie's guilt.

"HEY DAN, I'VE got a personal question for you," Julie asked shyly.

"Ask away," Daniel encouraged. "Nothing personal I wouldn't share with you. After all, other than my parents, and Ravi's family, you are my personal life, right?" he winked.

"I guess you're right," she chuckled. "I know you're not dating right now, and the last person you were with was months ago. How do you... you know... not go nuts?"

"How do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"I mean, a man's got needs, you know. Are you... like... taking care of yourself?" Julie's face flushed, embarrassed that she, Candi Kaine, was so timid when speaking about sex with someone.

"Wow, when you say personal, you mean PERSONAL personal," Daniel said quietly as a slow blush also creeped up his neck. "Well," he started contemplatively "I, um, I guess I kind of take it in hand. Pun intended," he replied dryly. "How about you?" he asked as a tingle of excitement skittered along the bottom of his testicles, a ball of desire building in his gut, as he anticipated her answer.

"I guess I do the same...," Julie answered vaguely. She quickly turned it back around to him. "I mean, what kind of stimulation do you use? Streaming, pay-per-view, subscription sites?" Julie waited for an answer from him, afraid that it may spark recognition and blow this all up. She had wondered for weeks how he couldn't have recognized her when she was fairly popular, and becoming more so, as homebound men and women sought out new sources of adult entertainment.

Daniel chuckled as he replied. "Well, this is going to sound a bit old school. I don't use streaming or anything like that. I'm not much of a fan of using electronics much. I've got some old VHS tapes of Debbie Does Dallas and such, and some old Playboys from when I was younger. What I really like though is reading erotic literature. I like using my imagination when I... um, you know... fantasize," he admitted sheepishly.

"Do you fantasize about me?" she asked quietly, so quiet that he almost couldn't hear. She couldn't look at the monitor as she asked, afraid of his reaction.

"Yes," he whispered his answer as his body reacted. His desire driving an epic erection, his heart pounding so hard he could hear it in his ears.

"Maybe we could do something about that soon," she suggested, her voice still low, her eyes lifting to the camera as she ended the call.

* * * * *

Early June, 2020 - Toronto & Los Angeles

THE NIGHT AFTER that call, Julie avoided video chatting for a week. Daniel went and had the best orgasm since lockdown that night. Meanwhile Julie stepped up her filming. Every time she thought of Daniel, she would rush to capture it on film, building up a large back catalogue of clips. Her webcam subscribers noted the increased passion in her live performances. She also figured out why Daniel didn't recognize her and was explaining it to Charles.

"So he hasn't seen any porn that's been made since before like 1990 or somethin'? Boy is old-school!" Charles laughed.

"He is, which explains a lot. I don't think he's ever had phone sex before, much less video sex!" Julie said as she checked her phone. Daniel had been texting her daily. Embarrassed about offering him video sex, she had been avoiding him. "Oh hell!" she exclaimed as she sent a text:

[We have to talk]

[Call you in 10?]

DANIEL'S CELL PHONE pinged as the text came through.

[We have to talk]

It doesn't matter what kind of relationship a man has with a woman; those four words have a chilling effect. Daniel had that feeling run up his spine and lodge itself in his gut. Another came through:

[Call you in 10?]

He put down his book and went to his office, dreading what could be the 'we should stop talking' conversation. Over the last few weeks, he'd grown very fond of Julie, looking forward to the only real human contact he had since lockdown. His laptop rang and he answered Julie's call.

"Thanks for taking my call Dan," Julie began as soon as the chat synced up. "I'm really sorry I've been avoiding you. It's just that..."

"I'm sorry I've been text stalking you the last week," Daniel interrupted. Julie laughed, breaking her subdued mood.

"No, that's OK. I ghosted you," Julie smiled. "It's just, well, I'm a bit embarrassed."

"About what?" Daniel asked, thinking he might know why.

"Well, I kind of offered to have phone sex... video sex with you last week, and I'm sorry if I offended you," Julie coloured with embarrassment.

"Um, would you be offended if I wasn't offended?" Daniel asked, his face also flushing.

"Of course not!" Julie's face brightening considerably, her voice catching in surprise. "Dan, I've got to go, but if you're free tomorrow night..."

"It's a date," Daniel reassured her gently, a smile on his face.

* * * * *

Early June, 2020 - Toronto & Los Angeles, The Next Night

"GIRL, YOU SURE you don't want a touch up?" Charles asked, makeup kit in hand.

"I'm sure Charlie. What I have on is enough. This is who I am to him, so this is how I'll stay," she replied, brushing out her dark, wavy hair until it shined. She fixed her lavender, thigh length satin robe and proceeded to shoo Charles out. "Now git! I have a man to seduce!"

"This time, you're doing it for free!" Charles cackled as he pranced out.

Julie reached for her phone and sent a quick text to Daniel:

[Ready?]

She got a quick response:

[As I'll ever be... :) ]

She turned on her webcam and her lights and connected their video call.

DANIEL WAS RUSHING around cleaning out his office, not that it was ever messy, but tonight was his first ever video date and he wanted it to be perfect. He quicly picked up Bruno and deposited the grumpy terrier into the hallway before washing up and closing the door on him.

"Sorry buddy, just the two of us tonight..." If Bruno's looks could kill, Daniel would be dead ten times over. The dog harumphed and trotted out to the den to nap on the couch as Daniel's phone pinged.

[Ready?]

Rushing to his seat, he quickly checked his hair in the reflection on his phone, took a deep and shaky breath and texted back:

[As I'll ever be... :) ]

"HI DAN! HOW are you? How's Bruno? Where is he? Are you still up for this? I'm babbling, Oh my God!" Julie rushed along nervously, wondering why this was so hard. She did this for a living!

"Hi Jules, I'm good. You look amazing!" Daniel enthused as he looked at the vision on screen. Her hair a dark, chestnut halo around her stunning face, the slight sprinkle of freckles across her nose giving her a girl-next-door innocence. Her satin robe complementing her complexion, the lapels hinting at her spectacular form underneath, the material clinging to the peaks of her breasts. He was breathless in wonder.

"You look great too!" she reciprocated, noting the tan and the highlights in his dark hair that must have come from his walks in the sun. He was certainly not a cut gym rat, but he was fit and manly, in a subdued way.

"Jules, I've never done this before..."

"Neither have I, really...," Julie's guilt squeezed a little bit inside, but she rationalized that this meant something. This WAS the first time for her, with someone she really cared about. "How about this. Why don't you take everything off and get settled, and I'll put on a little show for you? How does that sound?"

"Um... OK, I guess...," Daniel agreed unsurely. "This better not show up on the internet!" he joked. He pulled off his golf shirt and shorts as Julie watched. She appreciated that he kept himself fit, and she found herself strongly drawn to his form, so unlike the overly muscular performers that she was used to. As he made to remove his boxers, he looked at the camera, his face a deep red. Julie motioned to Daniel with her lips and pointer finger to take them off. He did so in such a quick motion, sitting down immediately that Julie couldn't catch a glimpse of his complete nakedness.

"Not fair!" Julie pouted. "You'll owe me one!" she giggled. "OK, some ground rules. You don't get to touch yourself, not until I tell you to. When I do, take it slow. I want this to last a while. Agreed?" All Daniel could do was nod enthusiastically, his mouth and throat too dry for a response. "Don't take your eyes off me Daniel...," Julie said huskily as she looked at the camera as her eyes darkened. She reached out to her smartphone and turned on a deep, slow, sensuous song with a throbbing bassline.

Julie stood up, moved her chair aside, and adjusted the camera so it caught everything from her knees up. As the song continued Julie started swaying her hips back and forth seductively, taking full advantage of the dance training from her mother's Hawaiian upbringing, and playing with the belt of her robe. She would turn around, swaying her pert, satin-covered rear at the camera, looking over her shoulder.

Slowly she teased the robe off her shoulders and let the top of her robe drop off, the bottoms being held on by the belt. Daniel felt his breath become shorter and his heart beat harder as he saw what he thought were the finest shoulders he had ever seen. As Julie danced slowly back to face the camera her arms were crossed as her hands covered her breasts. Daniel felt a weight in his gut as he began to rise to the occasion.

"Well, hello there!" Julie smiled as she cocked her eyebrow and peeked down to where Daniel's member was quickly stiffening. "I'm glad you're coming out to play!" Daniel started to reach for his arousal when Julie quietly hissed at him, "Hey, no touching!" softening her reproach with a smile. Daniel quickly pulled back, fearing that disobedience would put a stop to the festivities.

Julie continued to dance and sway, lowering her hands from her breasts, then raising her arms above her head. Daniel's breath caught in his throat as he saw the most perfect set of breasts he had ever seen. They were medium sized and firm looking and the puffy, pink areola had him in a frenzy. He was now near hyperventilating with just the sight of Julie topless. Julie looked over at his now engorged cock, precum leaking from the tip and she closed her eyes and a small half smile pulled at her lips, a heaviness at her core as her own arousal quickened her heartbeat and moistened her panties.

"Dan, I want you to lightly touch yourself," Julie commanded as she reached for the sash of her robe, "But I don't want you to cum just yet." She untied her robe and let it fall to the ground, leaving her in the laciest little slip of lavender panties. She danced around again, affording Daniel a view of her pert rear, bisected by the lace of her g-string. It wasn't large, which was currently en vogue, but it sat high and tight, flaring to a perfect roundness, and was just right for her petite frame. Daniel started to stroke himself with feather light touches as she danced.

Julie pulled the chair back in front of the camera and sat down, knees together. As she continued to look into the camera, she drew her knees up started to peel her panties off her legs. When she had them at her ankles, she shimmied her foot and kicked the garment at the camera. Julie kept her feet near the camera, pointing her toes, the nails painted a light lavender. Despite the light touch, Daniel nearly came right then. As it is, he was practically drooling over her delicate feet.

"Dan, don't cum yet, ok?" Julie requested softly as she spread her knees, the motion pulling apart the lips to her pussy, the wetness holding them closed for a brief moment. Her labia already swollen out from her usually tightly closed cleft. Her hand drifted to her opening, her fingers dipping into her wet core as she drew them back out to start circling her swollen clit. "I want you to cum with me."

Julie had felt arousal before, even during filming. While some performers never really orgasmed during scenes, she enjoyed them and even came many times. The arousal that she felt now didn't even compare. She felt the heavy knot in her belly and she could feel her heartbeat down into her pussy. This both excited and scared her.

"Dan, tell me what you're feeling."

"My heart's in my throat Jules. I feel a throbbing in my whole body, like I'm about to explode."

"Dan, show me your cock," Julie requested as she started to stroke her fingers around her slippery labia, he breath shallow. Daniel shifted to present himself as he continued to stroke. Both he and Julie continued to stroke themselves silently for a few moments, the only sounds their laboured breathing. Each of them transfixed on what the other was doing to their sex. Julie's breathing began to quicken as goosebumps began to travel across her skin. She dipped her fingers into her centre and sought out her g-spot, her other hand starting to play with her clit. "Dan, I'm gonna cum. You'll... you'll know when. Please... please cum... with me...," she implored breathlessly.

Daniel started to stroke firmer, a ripple coming down his abs. He nodded; his excitement prevented him from speaking. Julie's finger fluttered and palpitated, her body searching for release. "Dan... Oh, Dan...," she repeated over and over as a tingle fluttered along her skin and she began to feel both a heaviness and lightness in her head. A keening sound started softly in her throat that gradually became louder. "Dan, I'm cumming!" she screamed as the ball of tension exploded in orgasm. Her body began shaking, her head thrown back, her vagina releasing a small stream of arousal. Her face went numb as she collapsed on her chair. Her body quivering.

As Julie came, Daniel exploded, spurts of cum splattering his chest, going over his shoulder, and pooling on his stomach. He grunted a few more times as his groin pulsed, then sagged into his chair, his lips tingling. After an immeasurable moment, each began to stir from their stupor. Dan broke the silence first.

"Jules, that was amazing! YOU were amazing!" Julie's eyes slowly opened and a slow, lazy smile split her face.

"Dan, tell me what your feeling, now."

"Jules, I love you!" Daniel blurted. Then his eyes grew wide in shock, realizing what he had just said. He began to stammer and try to backtrack when Julie shushed him.

"Me too Dan, I love you too," she reassured him. "Sleep tight," Julie wished him as she logged off the call.

* * * * *

June & July, 2020 - Toronto & Los Angeles

AS THE MONTHS went by, Daniel and Julie would call each other every night. They would mostly talk, deepening their connection. They continued their online video sessions, often at least two to three times a week. Sometimes Julie would prepare expensive lingerie and do her hair and makeup, sometimes they would spontaneously pleasure themselves for the camera as them were speaking.

After that first time, Julie had resolved to stop camming. She had filmed some more videos, but stopped even tha a few weeks after. Over the months she had built up a large back catalogue of material, earning herself tens of thousands of dollars every week on her subscription site.

Filming had resumed, which allowed Charles to return to work, albeit in a more restricted fashion. Prior to COVID, performers had to test every two weeks, but now even crew had to test regularly for COVID. Julie decided not to return, focusing on her studies. Despite pausing her active participation in the industry, Julie had yet to tell Daniel, increasing the guilt she felt, which grew alongside the increasing joy she felt at her relationship with Daniel.

As Toronto also slowly relaxed and the hot summer weather bathed the city, smaller gatherings we allowed. Daniel and Ravi continued to connect, and were now able to get together.

* * * * *

Mid-July, 2020 - Toronto

"THANKS AGAIN FOR inviting me over Priya!" Daniel yelled into the kitchen from his seat on Ravi's patio. He turned back to looking over the backyard as the sun began to dip closer to the horizon. He took a sip of the beer in his hand as he looked over at Ravi, fidgeting with the label on his beer and seemingly deep in thought. Priya came back out with her own glass of wine and a plateful of pastries.

"Happy to have you over," she replied. "If we didn't, you'd just be at home stuffing your face on take-out!" She glanced over at her husband and sat down beside him, nudging him with her elbow. "Hey, earth to Ravi. What's up hon?"

"Nah, it's this thing that Dan and I are looking into," he clarified, still staring out into nothing. "All of a sudden, it just stopped," he said as he peeled off more of the label. "The invoices were created from a general authorization, so we can't pinpoint who's creating the overages."

"Bud, when things open up more, we'll get some outside contractors to track back the login which created them," Daniel reassured his friend. He turned to Priya and asked "So you'll be back into the OR soon you think?"

"Soon. They're starting to re-schedule surgeries again so I'll be back," she answered. "I'm just glad I don't have to hole up in quarantine anymore or Mr. Mom here would go nuts!" she laughed.

"Hey! I think I did OK!" Ravi objected. "So how are things progressing with Julie?" Ravi asked, hoping to change the subject.

"They're going OK, I think." Daniel nodded as he took another sip of his beer. "I really like her. She seems to really like me. I just can't wait 'till we can travel again."

* * * * *

Early-August, 2020 - Los Angeles

"SIT STILL GIRL! You're makin' me nervous!" Charles admonished Julie gently. She quickly darted him a guilty look and stopped fidgeting in the corner of the sofa.

"Sorry Charlie! I'm just so keyed up from talking to Dan. I feel so fulfilled when we, um..., talk. But afterwards I feel so empty and achy inside," she pouted, patting her chest with her palm.

1...34567...9