Would You Ever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PatHayashi
PatHayashi
153 Followers

What also helped was that, as a start, Kevin was fired and new security and audit procedures were put in place. Also, the firm, with Colton's blessing and to keep Kevin out of jail, sued Kevin and got back the full amount of what was embezzled from his trust fund, plus legal fees. Apparently, he was overspending both his very generous salary and his trust fund disbursements on hookers, cars, online gambling, and online porn.

As further punishment, Colton was banishing Kevin to the coldest areas of Northern Ontario where he had a lucrative business supplying the mining industry and remote settlements over the winter via the ice roads. Kevin would be stuck in a tiny little town, his trust fund cut off, with barely working internet, no hookers and shitty drugs, while assisting the manager of the distribution centre and fleet.

On a personal level, Julie did move back in with Daniel that weekend, but it took two weeks of talking, crying, arguing, silent hostility, and quiet kindness before they shared a bed. It took another week before they were intimate, and it was at times loving and at others fierce and punishing as they both purged demons and salved hurts. More tears followed after, but they were cleansing in nature.

Over that time, while Daniel was working, Julie spent quite a bit of time on the phone. Sometimes with Charles, sometimes yelling at educational administrators in either California or in Toronto. Julie also spent more time on the phone with someone named Johnny and what sounded like a lawyer and an accountant. Daniel didn't ask, hoping that it would show Julie that he was beginning to trust her again.

Bruno thought the humans were crazy. What's not to trust?

* * * * *

December, 2020 - Toronto

THE SUBESEQUENT WEEKS saw normalcy return to Julie and Daniel's existence. The added responsibility that Daniel received as he was brought on to the managing board to help the new Managing Partner was a welcome challenge for Daniel. Those that Ravi took on to work with Peter to improve compliance protocols were equally rewarding,

Home life and intimacy improved, with frequent bouts of lovemaking as Daniel sought to christen every room in the house with Julie's help. Julie officially retired from the mainstream adult business and camming, to the laments of her fans, but maintained the archive on her streaming service for a while longer as a passive source of income while she set herself up in Canada.

One weekend in the middle of the month, Julie and Daniel had a surprise visitor to their home. Bruno, alerted to footsteps on the porch steps sprang up from the couch and sped to the foyer, yapping. The doorbell pealed a second later, but was likely redundant. Daniel got up to answer the door, finding his old boss, Colton on his doorstep.

"Good morning Colton! This is a surprise. How can I help you?" he asked the older man on the porch.

"Mind if I come in? I'd like a word with you and your lady friend, if I could," Colton gestured toward the inside of the townhome.

"Of course, of course! My apologies. Why don't I get your coat?" Daniels took Colton's coat and hung it on a hook in the hallway. "Let's go on through," Daniel led them into the sitting area where he gestured to the armchair. "Please have a seat. Would you like anything to drink? Water? Coffee? We just put a pot on."

"Coffee would be wonderful, thank you."

"I've got it hon," Julie said as she stood and touched Daniel on the shoulder. "Cream and sugar alright Mr. Blake?" she asked.

"Please. And it's Colton," he said with a fatherly smile. Julie returned the smile with a dazzling one of her own.

"I'm Julie. I'll be back with your coffee." Julie went into the kitchen and after a few moments returned with a coffee service. Not much of import was said while the three of them savored the first sips. Colton set his cup down on his saucer and looked at both Julie and Daniel.

"Let me start of by apologizing for my idiot son. What he did to you, Julie, was reprehensible, no matter your background or occupation. His mother and I are ashamed. And Daniel, my apologies that what Kevin did jeopardized the firm. Also, thank you for not pressing charges," thanking the younger man for not pressing charges on the assault. "Although, maybe waiting a few days to let him stew in a cell would have done wonders for his character."

"You have nothing to apologize for Colton," Julie comforted Colton. "You did nothing wrong. Kevin's an adult and should take responsibility for his own actions. Anyway, both Dan and I handled him." Daniel nodded his agreement.

"That you did. Well, rest assured he is now facing the consequences of his actions," Colton declared. "I have to say young lady, you are very impressive," he directed at Julie. "Daniel, did you know that she's in the works to take a majority stake in a small film editing studio here in the city?" he asked to both Daniel and Julie's surprise. Daniel took has gaze off of Colton and focused it on Julie.

"No Colton, I didn't know that!" Daniel admitted. "So that's what all those phone calls were about," he said to Julie.

"That's right. But how did you know about all that?" Julie asked. "I was dealing with an old colleague of mine in LA and his lawyer and accountant here in Toronto."

"You mean 'Johnny Galaxy', or as I knew him, Johnathan Roth. His older brother and I went to business school together, and he keeps tabs on Johnny's holdings here in Canada," Colton revealed to the further surprised pair. "If there's anything I, or the firm can do to expedite this, or to help apply this to your immigration status, please let me know," he offered with a smile. "But now I have to take your leave. My wife and I are resolving to spend more quality time with our other children, at least to make sure they grow up with better character. Thank you very much for the coffee Julie, and good luck," he said as he rose.

"I'll see you out Colton," Daniel offered as he threw a surprised look over his shoulder to Julie.

THINGS BETWEEN JULIE and Daniel began settling back to normal when one evening in mid-December found them on the couch enjoying some warm beverages. As they were basking in their domesticity Daniel turned to Julie and asked, "So you were looking to start a business?"

"Well, buy out a business, yes," Julie replied.

"And this was supposed to make a case for immigration?" he continued.

"It was a side-benefit, but again, yes."

"So would it be safe to say that you'd like to move to Canada?" Daniel pressed on. Julie just nodded, giving him an apprehensive side-glance. "I've been thinking," he began, "I love you Jules, I really do."

"OK..., is there a 'but' in there?" she asked cautiously.

"No 'but' really but more a question. Do YOU love me?" he asked her.

"Of course I do Daniel, with all my heart I do," Julie sat up and looked Daniel in the eye.

"Then maybe this is appropriate?" Daniel asked her as he pulled a small box from between the cushions. Her hands flew to her lips as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful, two carat, solitaire diamond set in a simple platinum band. " I know I'm a simple guy, kind of like this ring, and I'm a bit of an idiot, but I love you so much and I don't want to end this year without you in my life for good. Will you marry me Julie?"

"Yes," she whispered through tears as she nodded. Daniel slipped the ring on her finger, drew her into a tight embrace and kissed her.

Bruno sat at their feet looking back and forth between them, not knowing why the smaller human was crying.

ON THE DAY of Christmas Eve, Julie and Daniel wed in the office of a Justice of the Peace with Ravi and Priya witnessing. They had also set up a camera which livestreamed to Charles and some of Julie's friends in LA as well as both Julie and Daniel's parents, and of course Bruno.

Ever since he had proposed Daniel had been in contact with Julie's parents. They hadn't heard anything about Julie since they cut off contact, whether by circumstance or by willful ignorance. They were quite surprised that Julie was dating, much less engaged - to a man from Canada no less!

"You do know about Julie, don't you Daniel?" her mother asked, skirting the direct question when he called.

"Yes, I do know about Julie's profession, and all that it entailed. We've spoken about it at length," he informed her.

"And y'all are OK with marrying her, after what she's done?" her father asked.

"Sir, I know what she'd done, and it's in the past. We all have pasts, and she's made some good decisions along the way as well. Now she's focused on our relationship and on making a different life for herself and for us.' Daniel replied. "And sir, ma'am, I'd like your blessing to marry her." Both of her parents agreed and promised to make an effort to get to know about their older daughter again.

When Julie found out that Daniel had spoken to her parents, she was pissed, to put it mildly. She didn't speak to him for two days, until Charles interceded, reminding her that his family hadn't spoken to him at all since he came out, and how much he would have liked a chance for them to either get to know the new him, or to be able to get his say before he cut them off. A tearful call with her mother and younger sister sealed the deal and she was speaking to Daniel again.

* * * * *

Valentine's Day - February 14, 2021 - Toronto

IN THE FOLLOWING months after the wedding, Julie and Daniel set about moving Julie's life over to Canada. Julie had closed on her deal with Johnny for controlling partnership of his editing firm, investing to get it up and running and creating jobs for Canadians. Toronto being a hub for the North American film industry, as well as Julie's contacts in the adult film industry, meant that they were able to pick up some work pretty quickly. Both her investment into a Canadian business, coupled with her marriage to a Canadian meant that she was able to gain immigration status and permanent residency in Canada. It also helped that she had friends in higher places through Colton and Johnny's brother.

Julie was able to also transfer her credits from San Fernando Valley College to a university in Toronto and would begin her new semester in January. She was hoping to have some classes in-person, but the lockdown right after her wedding put paid to that.

As for her condo in LA, Julie asked Charles to continue to live there, rent free, and manage the other two rooms as rentals, creating an additional income stream for her and Daniel as well as making sure that her best friend was taken care of.

Their first Valentine's Day together as a married couple was subdued for Julie and Daniel. Some gourmet takeout, candles and a fire in the fireplace, Bruno at their feet and a man that truly loved her for her was all that Julie could ask for. Daniel couldn't believe his own luck at finding the most beautiful, and loving partner to share his life with.

Later that evening had Julie and Daniel making love in Julie's favourite position. Daniel was sitting up on the bed while Julie was on his lap facing him. Daniel's cock was firmly seated in Julie's very wet, very willing pussy. As she rocked her hips, he could feel pressure along every inch of his penis, the tip being tickled by her cervix.

His hands cupped her small, but firm and curvy ass as she took his face in her tiny hands and gave him a deep kiss. She pulled back and looked him in the eye before embracing him and placing her face right next to his, her mouth right by his ear.

"Honey," she said softly, "Do you remember when we were talking about our future all those months back?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"You remember how you said you wanted lots of children?" she asked. She felt him nod again. "Well baby, I stopped taking the pill on New Year's Day," she whispered in his ear. She felt his heart beat harder and faster against her breasts as their chests pressed together. She could feel him swelling inside her as his thrusts pressed deeper. Her heart beat faster as a flush crept up her neck. She tumbled into her own climax as he flooded her with his seed. She pulled back and looked into his smiling face.

"I'll take that as a yes to kids then?"

END

PatHayashi
PatHayashi
153 Followers
1...456789