Would You Ever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm hmm, 'talking', sure...," Charles smirked. "You ever think he feels the same?" Julie frowned as she thought it over.

"He keeps saying he can't wait to hold me, to squeeze me..."

"And call you George... yeah, yeah," Charles chuckled. "So why can't you?"

"Yeah, right! Like this pandemic thing will go away anytime soon!"

"It IS loosening up and people are flying again," he reminded her. "When was your last test?"

"Right before I filmed for Johnny, before lockdown. Why?"

"Ya know y'all got the COVID test added to the protocols now, right?" Charles informed her. "I get mine before going on set. Insurance won't let us film if we all don't. Why don't you come down and get tested with me tomorrow?" Julies eyes slowly widened as if a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Yeah... OK! I've gotta book some tickets to Toronto! Hey, who's directing the day after? Johnny?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need a reason to be travelling, and he might have the best excuse for me. Goodnight Charlie!" Julie kissed Charles' cheek and ran off to get things lined up.

IF THERE WERE any industry that had testing down pat, it would be the adult industry. Years of testing protocols made it very efficient, and one that governments should have copied in an effort to get everyone back to work. As it was, they were moving along with filming while everything else was going in stops and starts. Julie and Charles were in and out of the clinic early that morning before heading home, test results to be emailed ASAP. That was how Julie and Charles found themselves on the set of Johnny Galaxy's comeback from quarantine movie the day after.

"Hi Candi!" the production assistant greeted Julie, confused. "You're not on the call sheet today. I don't even think you're in this. It's a MILF movie, and you're certainly not there yet!"

"Nah, gotta get through purgatory before I get there Stace!" Julie laughed, referring to the dry years where adult performers couldn't realistically pass for teens, but also can't pull off MILF. "Is Johnny here? I just have something to talk to him about."

"Got your COVID test yet?" Stacy the PA asked.

"Sure, right here," Julie showed Stacy the email from the clinic. Stacy nodded and directed Julie to the kitchen.

"He's in there, but he's cranky," Stacy warned. "Someone forgot his double cream, double sugar in his coffee. Be warned!" she laughed before going back to her clipboard.

Julie found Johnny grumbling as he was marking up a script at the kitchen counter. Skipping up behind him, she gave him a hug.

"C'mon you big grinch! You're working again! Why so grumpy?" she asked him.

"Don't wanna... I hate people... coffee here is shit... writers are idiots," Johnny grumbled. "Rebecca's late again, but everyone else is busy and she's open to doing a DP today so we're just waiting for her. I don't even know why the production company keeps hiring her...," he continued to complain. "So, what's up?" he looked up from the script. "You're not working today, right?"

"Nope, but I have a BIG favour to ask you..," she said sweetly in a little girl voice, batting her lashes at him.

"So... what IS up?" Johnny squinted at her suspiciously.

"I'm flying out to Toronto next week and I need a reason to be there. Not that I need a reason, but I want to make it more legit. You've got that business up there, right?" Julie reminded him. "How about you make me an 'employee'," she said with air quotes "and I could go there and do an 'assessment'? That way I'm good to go." Johnny looked at her like she was crazy.

"You wanna go to Toronto? Why? I couldn't wait to get out!" Johnny queried incredulously. Julie shrugged.

"Always wanted to visit and I'm not working right now." Johnny looked at her again for a few moments then shrugged as well.

"OK. Get Stacy there to call my assistant to get you hooked up and sign some papers. Can't pay you though," Johnny informed her with a moue on his face. "Now get going! And let me know when you're back! Gotta get some more projects off the ground," Johnny said, shooing her off.

"Thank you, Johnny!" Julie smiled as she kissed him on the cheek.

A FEW DAYS later, Julie was packed and ready to go. Standing in her foyer, she gave Charles a big hug.

"Gonna miss you, Charlie!" a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Gonna miss you short stuff!" Charles bawled. "You take care of yourself, OK?"

"You too! Don't burn the place down, OK?" Julie instructed him as she went to get into her Uber.

* * * * *

Early-August, 2020 - Toronto

"HI JULES! HOW'RE you doing?" Daniel asked as he answered his cell phone. "How come you're calling my phone? Laptop on the fritz?"

"Something like that," she answered. Daniel heard outdoor sounds, which was a little puzzling since Julie didn't much walk around outside in LA. "Hey Dan, I've got something I want to run by you," she tentatively broached.

"Shoot," Daniel encouraged.

"What would you think about me visiting you in Toronto?" Julie asked in a small voice.

"That would be great Jules!" Daniel enthused. "How would you pull that off?"

"I've got a friend here who has a business set up in Toronto so I can go up there for a short-term assessment," she clarified. "But Dan, when I get there, I'd have to quarantine for fourteen days...," her voice slowed at the end of the sentence. Bruno's head quickly raised as the doorbell chimed.

"Hold on Jules, I have to get the door," Daniel continued to speak into the phone as he opened his front door. As he looked out his jaw dropped as he stopped speaking.

"And Dan, I was hoping I could quarantine with you...," Julie smiled softly as she asked him in a small girl voice. Daniel stared in amazement at Julie standing on his porch. After an awkward silence, Julie's face started colouring. "I... um, I'm sorry. I should have called and... and... Oh shit, lemme call an Uber...," she stammered.

"No!" Daniel finally spoke. "No, no, no! Jules, holy shit, you're here!" he said in amazement. "No, come in! Of course, you can stay!" he made to give her a hug as Bruno scampered around her feet, yipping.

"Wait!" Julie stopped him before he could touch her. "Shower first! I've been around people stuck in a steel tube in the sky for like six hours. Can I use yours?" she batted her lashes at him.

"Sure Jules!" he said with a huge grin on his face as he grabbed her bag and brought it in. By now Bruno had clued in to the excitement and was bouncing on his hind legs around Julie and Daniel. "Let's set you up in the guest room. There's a bathroom..."

"Pshht!" Julie cut him off. "I'm sleeping in OUR room buster! I'm your girlfriend after all!"

"Girlfriend?" Daniel said dreamily, a big, stupid grin on his face as he turned and led her to his room. "OK, I'll let you get all set in here and I'll start dinner." Julie blew him a kiss and a wink as she started stripping for her shower.

"JULES IS HERE Bruno. She's in the shower," Daniel spoke to the dog in wonderment as he put some steaks on the grill on his rooftop patio. Apart from interest in the meat grilling on the barbecue, Bruno paid little attention to Daniel's attempt at dialogue.

"Hey, you better turn those over... unless you're one of those well-done types. If you are, I guess we'll have to break up," Julie giggled from the door. Daniel turned at her voice and even in a simple t-shirt and shorts, he was captivated by her beauty. Julie knew he was looking so she did a slow pirouette. "You like?" she asked. All he could do was nod as he looked at her from head to toe. As for those toes, his cock lurched once he saw her barefoot with a French pedicure. Feet never really turned him on before, but hers sure did. "You gonna flip those?"

Daniel scrambled to turn the steaks. While they grilled on the other side, he quickly seasoned them. "So, would you like to eat out here or inside?"

"Out here's nice. Want me to grab anything?" Daniel directed Julie to grab some salad since he already had some wine chilling on the patio table and potatoes baking on the grill.

"SO WHAT'S GOIN' on Jules? I love that you're here, but why the sudden trip?" Daniel asked as they ate.

"Well, a friend of mine wanted someone to look into a dormant business of his up here, so when I heard about it, I jumped at the chance to see you!"

"So is it related to your field?" Daniel pressed. Julie stopped chewing at the question and resumed as she thought of how to answer that.

"It's an editing house he had wanted to set up here, but it never got off the ground," she answered, a twinge of guilt as he brought up "her field" in his question.

"Sounds fun Jules. Let me know if you need me to help or something," he offered, taking no notice that her heart was beating hard because she was still holding back information. She let out her breath in relief.

THAT NIGHT JULIE and Daniel didn't succumb to their mutual sexual attraction. Even though their video chats served as a prolonged foreplay, the joy of holding the person they had a strong emotional connection to overwhelmed them. They spent the evening in bed sharing soft kisses, murmured endearments, and a physical closeness that fell short of crawling into each other. Their evening both sated and increased the emotional ache that they had built up in each other over the months.

Bruno slept outside the bedroom that night.

* * * * *

August, 2020 - Quarantine in Toronto

DANIEL BEGAN TO emerge from slumber that Saturday morning with an odd feeling that someone was looking at him. Sometimes he would wake to find Bruno's eyes staring sat him, snuffling doggy breath from his mustachioed muzzle. When he breathed in, he smelled jasmine and talcum powder and he felt smooth skin under his hand. All of a sudden, his eyes shot open. Daniel then saw the most beautiful brown eyes staring at him from where Julie was resting her chin on his chest.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said softly. "I was waiting for you to wake up."

"I hope I am, 'cause I would hate for this to be a dream," Daniel replied. He lifted his head up and softly brushed his lips on hers. As he did, his heart started to beat harder and his chest swelled, along with his cock. "Wow!" he exhaled as he opened his eyes and looked at a mirror of his wonderment in Julie's face.

Julie nudged herself up Daniel's chest and looked deeply into his eyes as she bit her lower lip. She moved her face closer to his, close enough that they shared a breath, and leaned in to kiss him deeply, the tip of her tongue teasing his lips. Daniel parted his lips to mingle with hers. His hands drew themselves up her back, under her shirt, and danced along the smooth skin of her ribs. Julie sat up and peeled her shirt over her head, her glossy chestnut hair cascading back over her shoulders, the sunlight coming from the windows bringing out the golden highlights in her hair. As Daniel's eyes traveled down from her eyes his breath caught in his throat as he gazed at the glory of Julie's body in the flesh.

"Dan, I want you now," she said as she began pulling on his boxers. He lifted his ass of the bed, making it easier for Julie to pull them off. She then pulled off her own panties and swung her leg over Daniel. Julie reached between them and took his iron hard cock, and rubbed the head over her dripping core and sunk him into her down to the root. She groaned and shuddered as she did. "I'm sorry about no foreplay, but you had me so keyed up from last night that I've been waiting for you to wake up so I could do this," she confessed, her eyes closed as she moved her hips to rub her clit on the base of Daniel's cock.

Daniel couldn't believe how hot and tight Julie was as her soft folds caressed his shaft. "Oh, my God Julie! I forgot the condoms!"

"Don't worry about it Dan, I'm clean and on the pill. You?" Julie asked without breaking rhythm or opening her eyes.

Daniel sighed with relief. "Me too," he replied. "Got tested in Jan during my physical and I haven't been with anyone since."

"Good. Got... tested... last... week," Julie gasped as she shuddered. "Now, no talk, just love," she commanded as she fell on top of Daniel, her breasts flattening on his chest. As she kissed him again, her hips continued to move, increasing in rhythm as she inched closer to orgasm. Julie opened her eyes and looked into Daniel's, "I'm gonna cum Dan... Hold me and cum with me...," she pleaded.

Julie churned her hips faster as Daniel thrust himself into her heated flesh. She began to feel the tenseness in her pelvis as her orgasm began to build. She gripped Daniel with her knees as she hooked her heels behind his thighs. She slammed her pelvis down on his one last time before releasing, shudders racking her body as she climaxed. Feeling the ripples along her walls gripping his cock, Daniel emptied what felt like everything he had into her. Neither broke eye contact as they came together.

As both Julie and Daniel came down from their peak, breathing heavily, the situation overwhelmed Julie as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and began to weep. Confused, Danield held her tighter and stroked her back and hair, trying to comfort her.

"What's wrong Jules? Are you OK? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry!"

"Stupid man!" Daniel heard muffled into his neck. Julie pushed her face and shoulders away from Daniel to look him in the face again. She continued to press her pelvis down on his as her tightness released him. "That was the best, most loving, most intense lovemaking I've had!" Julie said to him tearily. While porn provided physical sex, and Julie climaxed often during, it was primarily physical and exhausting in the way that dancing and fine art posing was, with all the blocking, and opening up for the camera. Julie, like many adult performers, craved the face-to-face intimacy that they had just experienced. Julie lowered her face to Daniel once again and kissed him, "I love you Dan."

"I love you, Jules."

"You better," she smiled, as they both heard canine whining and scratching at the door. "You better let him in," she laughed as she got off Daniel. She groaned audibly at the momentary loss of her new lover as he went to open the door.

Bruno burst into the entranceway of the room as the door opened. All of a sudden, he stopped and raised his nose into the air, his head moving around, looking at both Julie and Daniel. The confused, accusatory look he gave both humans had Julie and Daniel laughing.

"I guess we should get cleaned up before we blow Bruno's little mind. Breakfast Jules?"

"HI RAVI! HOW are the kids?" Julie asked over Daniel's shoulder as he started his day a week later with a call to Ravi. Over the first week, Daniel introduced Julie to Ravi and a beaming Priya, and they spoke often. Once quarantine was over, they had an open invite to expand their bubble to the Shahs.

"Good thanks Jules! How was the weekend?" Ravi asked over the video connection as he saw Julie.

"Dan introduced me to a Double Double this weekend!" Julie announced cheerily, referring to the common Canadian preparation of coffee with two creams and two sugars popularized by the ubiquitous doughnut chains.

"We'll make a Canadian out of you yet!" Ravi laughed.

"I'll let you know after I get through a winter!" Julie countered. "Anyway, I should let you get back to it. Say hi to Priya and the boys!" she waved at the screen as she leaned over and gave Daniel a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna take Bruno out and explore, OK sweetie?"

"Sure babe!" Daniel beamed as she practically skipped out of his office. As Daniel turned back to the screen, he saw Ravi on the screen with a huge grin on his face.

"Boy, you sure fell hard!" he laughed. "Priya's really happy for you. She can't wait to meet Julie!" Daniel blushed.

"Yeah, it's been good," he mumbled, unaccustomed to the kind of attention he was getting and the feelings he was trying to keep inside in an attempt at professionalism. Ravi was right, though. Daniel had fallen hard for Julie, and she reciprocated. Through that first week, in and amongst the frequent lovemaking, they fell into a comfortable domestic rhythm, learning each other's schedules, quirks, and habits.

Julie met Daniel's closest friends in the Shahs, and Daniel chatted with Charles frequently when Julie was on video conference with him. While Daniel worked, Julie cheerily floated around the house, taking care of domestic things that Daniel would have left for the weekend, or walking with Bruno, exploring the neighbourhood. She would have occasional conversations with a Johnny's Canadian lawyer and accountant, and what began as pro forma meetings sparked ideas in Julie's head as she began to plan the next phase in her career. Throughout this whole time, she had been able to keep her career hidden from Daniel.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Ravi continued to investigate the discrepancies in the books while working with their clients to pivot their business models during COVID.

"For some weird reason, the discrepancies started coming from that terminal in the office again, but we haven't been been in there since March and I can't seem to pinpoint a pattern," Ravi puzzled. "I guess if whoever was doing it would get caught out pretty quickly if they did it from home."

"Well, I put in a request to come in next week when quarantine is over so I can show Jules where I work. Maybe I'll see if the security guys saw anything," Daniel suggested. "Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky."

"Sounds good buddy. Anyway, let's get back to this pet store thing... Hey, can you share your screen?"

FOURTEEN DAYS IN quarantine would usually drive some people up the wall with each other. In Julie and Daniel's case, no one really existed outside their own little bubble of two, well, two and a scruffy. Like before, they spent all their spare time getting to know each other, their hopes, their dreams, their likes, and their dislikes.

They also spent a lot of time getting to know each other - in the physical sense. They tried out many things, much of them new to Daniel. He was amazed at how adventurous the new woman in his life was. They tried practically every position they were physically able to contort themselves into. Julie offered her ass up for anal, which Daniel found very pleasurable, but it wasn't his favourite, and Julie gave one mean blowjob. In the end, Daniel enjoyed going down on Julie, reveling in her smoothly shaved mound, her thin, pink lips, and her moist, musky scent. He could spend hours there. Julie, on the other hand, would only feel fulfilled if she could look into her lover's eyes as their bodies pressed together, chest to chest in the most intimate way as he filled her with his seed. Her favourite was seated face-to-face with him as they slwoly made love, spending the time kissing, holding, and caressing each other.

But all things come to an end, and their quarantine was no different.

* * * * *

September, 2020 - Not Quarantined in Toronto

"SO HOW DOES it feel to be with other people again Julie?" Priya asked as they both shared some ice-cold ciders on the Shahs' patio.

"Really good, but I do miss cocooning with Dan. I really appreciate you all inviting us over though! Your boys are adorable!" Julie gushed.

"You want them? I'll even throw in that meathead over there!" Priya offered Julie in jest as she signalled over at her husband, who was putting the final touches on a leg of lamb on the rotisserie while Daniel watched. "Look at them, a pair of chuckleheads grunting over a fire. Sometimes I miss being in hotel lockdown!" she laughed.

"I'll take them if I don't have to walk and feed them!" Julie retorted, which got a hearty laugh from Priya. "Seriously though, I do love my chucklehead, even if he is less than evolved..."

"Hey! I resemble that!" Daniel protested from the barbecue.

"You better not complain chucklehead! I like her, so you better not screw this up!" Priya commanded Daniel.

1...456789