All Comments on 'Would You Like to Fuck My Wife?'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck you cluck author...

Regardless of your "warning," take a long walk on a short pier (with concrete blocks tied to your waist). People like you make normal people sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
makes me sick

yeah I agree people who advocate concrete blocks and walks on piers are clearly not normal, are mentally disturbed and certainly are idiots. If only they would they would get proper therapy and not fill up the comments with their ravings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is just saying

Don't submit crap with a disclaimer-taking a long walk on a short pier is just an expression-know what i mean.Just stop writing and submitting cuckold stories and 'the idiot' would be pacified no need for a therapeutical discourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

Stop writing.

absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 10 years ago
Oh dear...

Who will rid me of these turbulent critics? Especially the anonymous ones?

My only surprise is that the anonymous asshole trolls could drag themselves away from incest stories for long enough to read yours, and then didn't add the virtually obligatory and offensively racist comment that all Brits are worthless cuckold wimps.

Here's my honest and considered opinion, for what it is worth, and to counter theirs.

Well written Tony, nicely paced, nicely phrased, believable! I logged in after reading, particularly so that mine would not be another cowardly comment, hiding behind the safety blanket of anonymity. My only suggestion is that you learn, as I did, not to publish cuckold type stories in the Loving Wives section where these morons seem to lurk.

The genre of wife-sharing, wife-watching and cuckoldry (although this story is arguably about compersion) seems to attract a particularly vehement reaction from those less able to enjoy the finer points of life, or maybe it is because they feel threatened in their own relationships. Compersion is a refined taste, sublime in its finer examples, and can be delicate, loving and wonderfully erotic. This is a good example, whether fact or fiction, and demonstrates a mutual affection and a caring relationship between the two main characters.

I love the genre, have enjoyed this story, and I hope you will write more.

I don't want to appear to be similarly racist to those that have expressed a similar reaction to my own writing on these subjects, but a large proportion of them do appear to be our cousins from over the pond. It would be nice to see some more positive comments from other US readers who share an interest in this subject, or is this really a British phenomenon?

I have added you to my favourite authors list, and will find your work wherever you choose to publish it. Good work, good luck, and don't let the trolls grind you down.

Rotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought....

I thought that this was a well written, erotic story of wife sharing. The discussion and dialogue between Kim and her husband is believable and stimulating. Well done!

Please ignore the negative comments that have been posted as, once again, self appointed morality monitors have taken it upon themselves to criticize things they have no understanding or appreciation of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

All in all I would not call this a cuckold story. Think the story could have had more texture to, develope the characters more, perhaps more up front tension. This is close to a flash stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot slut wife erotica.

5*

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Loved it!

You describe the emotions of this activity very well.

And please don't post stories such as this in a different category - how will I find them? The "loving wife" here is a vital component, so the category is very appropriate. Just erase the ugly comments: it's easy and the right thing to do, just like washing shit off your jacket if some asshole flings some at you.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Pretty hard to top this advice

"Just erase the ugly comments: it's easy and the right thing to do, just like washing shit off your jacket if some asshole flings some at you."

Seriously, it more LW authors would simply delete the comments that attack them personally, it would do much to clean up the blight. If they want to attack the story, fine. But personal attacks should not be rewarded.

Most authors develop a thick skin pretty quickly, but not all. And we lose a lot of new writers who haven't developed a thick enough skin to idiots who somehow mistake these stories as autobiographical. They aren't all posting as Anonymous either. There are some who have themselves written lots of loathsome stories, yet still post personal attacks against others.

It won't stop until authors stop it.

BTW, I enjoy your stories and rated this one 5*.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 10 years ago
Lovely

I really like the style of your stories. You don't hurry. Very hot!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very good story

I agree with it being well crafted. My major quibble is that it was Hubby pressuring (lightly, but relentlessly) Sweetie to do something she was interested in doing. Consequences...Hubby ends up ASKING two horny young men to do what horny young men do naturally! This approach (long before the fish-fry) reduces the tension and drama substantially...the HYM agree to do Hubby a favor and force themselves to get erections in order to not be impolite to their guests! Also, Sweetie can feel like she has subjugated her reluctance to accede to her Hubby's fantasy!

It would have been much hotter for Hubby to have allowed the HYM and the FFFF (Fully-Furred Femme Fatale) more opportunities - for her to tempt them - and for them to seduce away her reluctance! Both of which had been initiated. Her commando habit was developed as a major emphasis, but was non-existent as a final mating influence!

Too much HUBBY! I would have preferred if Bull1 AND Sweetie had asked Hubby to stay outside, maybe within listening distance, for their consummation and her introduction to variety!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
garbage

This so called man deserve his wife to divorce him over 90% of women would go mad and divorce the wimp, wet would be good at end of these stories is the author saying he doesn't condone unprotected sex there loads of stds and hiv, some depraved people like playing russian roulette with there life, for a bit of sick lust u may get a death sentence

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Well Kim baby let me tell you something straight off the bat...

you're a naughty filthy little tart and fuck knows where this'll lead to now your cunt's been ploughed thrice in a hour..despicable behavior 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x_dickless_x too bad your dick is so small

It only gets hard when you're sucking another faggots dick. You love the slimy cum sliding past your drooling lips and down into your stomach! Yum.

1* story

tony090909tony090909over 10 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives Category

Thanks for the comments and the suggestions about whether this should or shouldn’t be in the Loving Wives category.

The site owners have made it clear that stories involving cuckoldry and/or wife sharing are welcome in the Loving Wives category, so clearly they don’t have a problem with it.

I see no reason to try and avoid vicious comments by posting stories of this type in another category. The trolls who post those comments are probably relatively few in number as you soon become familiar with their style (which invariably includes misspellings and poor grammar).

Perhaps I should delete the more vicious ones, but I think they say more about the people who write them than about me and hopefully most readers will understand that.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From the other side of the pond

I'm here in New Hampshire. I enjoyed your story. I will never understand the moralizing that goes on on this site. It's a sex story site! Different strokes for different folks! I visit the site to get sexually aroused. Your story did that for me. I'd very much like someday to be in Steve's place and fuck someone's wife while he watched. I find that thought gives me an erection. I give you 5 stars. Thanks for writing. Keep it up because it helps me to do the same!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
so how do we get a new category?

Please tell me how to contact the site administrators / owners to request a separate category for stories about cuckoldry.

My problem is that many authors do not self identify these stories. I do Not want to waste my time reading anything in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't mind stories of cheating because that is real life and it happens

and swapping makes some valid points about excitement and newness for both partners. But why would someone want to experience their mate having all the fun? Clearly the wife would not be up for watching or even knowing of her husband's cavorting with other females. If she is uncomfortable with him playing then why would she say she feel alright about doing other guys? Her values clearly state that she would not tolerate extramarital sex for hubby yet she would be alright to compromise her own values?

Please explain why a guy would want to chance his wife having a very satisfying fuck with someone else and then she be spoiled for her husband because of the skills of a superior lover? Is a fantasy worth risking disease or pregnancy for? I am not moralising but It doesn't make common sense to me. If it seems unbelievable to me then how can I enjoy reading your fantasy? I could understand dirty talk in bed, and fantasizing with each other, but too act on those fantasies seems less erotic and more dangerous. Morally I don't care about your character's love life but I don't understand the attraction to willing cuckolding.

You clearly marked your story as wife sharing so I shouldn't complain. I just don't understand you having your character be gung ho for his wife to fuck others if she was not into it. That said, why was he not a little jealous or conflicted? For most of us to make a decision of that big proportion we would not be as sure as your character was. Maybe we would bounce our thoughts of of our wives, but we would not push as hard for her to do something she was not comfortable with of the bat.

I suppose it is possible to write a convincing cuck story, but the author would have to make a more compelling argument then what I see here.

I did not rate this because it would be unfair to rate a story that I was not comfortable about the story matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
closet cucks going anon mostly

They are tired of getting busted for the millionth time reading hot wife stories and then bleating and squealing in the comments like little bitches about how much they hated it.

PirettePiretteover 10 years ago
It's A Freakin' Story

To the haters: Ya'll read the whole damned thing, did you not? You didn't quit and go read something you really like better. Face it, you were entertained enough to finish!

To the author: Nice, sexy story, good grammar & punctuation.

To my Brit brothers & sisters, I, too, submit this from the Colonies! ;-)

~P

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Two hubs

@rightbank I began the campaign to divide the LW into two hubs. The sexual minority husband (who likes their wives are fucked by others) stories for masturbating readers should put into the first hub. The cheating wife with sexual majority husband (who do not like their wives are fucked by others) stories should put into the other hub for plot liking readers. I think this year we should write more idea advertising comments for sprinkle the idea.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Another wife cuckolds her husband.

The fact that most cuckolds come up with the idea and it takes a while to convince the wife is normal. But once she cuckold's him, she is normally the one who wants to do it again and again. In this case a mid 30's wife finds that young men are turned on by her MILF looks and wonderful charm. Please ignore the haters who read stories like this and bitch about it. You owe them nothing. I am sure this cuckold hubby will soon be fucking the wives used pussy more often than not.

victorlimavictorlimaover 10 years ago
Wife-sharing is erotic, and not the same a Cuckholdry

Tony...I've enjoyed many of your stories and your theme of maintaining a loving relationship with Kim is a standard the says it belongs in the Loving Wives category (just read the label for the category folks). I thought this story was a little flat for suspense and tension compared to some of your others. As one other contributor mentioned, some sexual banter and touching between Steve and Kim leading to a seduction of sorts would create more excitement because it's exploring the prohibited, and better than asking Steve and Mike if they would like to fuck Kim.

This is also coming from Midwest USA. People who can't tell in the first few paragraphs that a story isn't in their preference for erotica and have to read the entire story to discover they hate it have quite low intellect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Didn't have to read this cuckold shit. Title said it all. 1* is the normal score for trash. And fuck you whiners who attack other readers whose opinion differs from yours.

tony090909tony090909over 10 years agoAuthor
How popular is wife sharing?

Cuckoldry/wife-sharing is currently “the second most popular heterosexual interest in English-language search engines,” according to the bible on such things, Sai Gadaam and Ogi Ogas’ “A Billion Wicked Thoughts.”

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Very exciting story. Probably the secret fantasy of a lot of husbands. I think the next time the wife and I spend the weekend at our cottage I'd like to watch a couple young guys screw her.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
I Wonder??

I loved the story. I think its a very well written, sexy, exotic, readable, enjoyable, story.

I do wonder about all the Anon haters. I think maybe they are jealous, because they are not able to talk their wives into getting fucked by another.

I am not married, but have been 4 times. #3 wife fucked a lot of soldiers while I was out in the field on FTXs. Butthen I fucked my share of wives of Troops that were in the field. We never talked about it, but we both knew what was going on. She liked variety, so do I.

I like your story & will be reading more of your stuff. Thanks for these stories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

@ tony090909 The porn addict male population is not equal to the all male population. LW's readers are nearer to the all male population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FIRST TIME STORIES ARE MY FAVORITES!

I enjoyed this story and if I had one wish it might have been that lunch the next day evolved into "dessert;" because I would have liked to read more -- but it was fine the way it was and perhaps more realistic. Seeing a fantasy become realized is great fun. As for the "haters," why do people who disapprove of wife sharing bother to read "Loving Wives" stories? Clearly, most of this genre are devoted to sharing vs. modest tales of monogamy. The naysayers and prudes have become so vocal that Literotica changed the description of the LW category to specify that sharing is a key component. This clarification happened when my own submissions were first posted a few years ago.

The same proviso goes for other categories, e.g., if one doesn't want to read about forced sex, don't check out "Non-Consent" -- it's not for everybody. If homosexual stories are not your cup of cum, don't look at the "Gay" category, etc., etc. and leave negative, disparaging comments and votes. -- StoneyLodge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

I loved this story, I've tried to get my wife to partake in some sexual sort of activity while on holiday abroad, my last plan failed when I convinced her that the Spanish waiter fancied her, although flattered, she said he was too young for her, her being 45 and he being 27, I knew it turned her on, it made her horny, she is open about it when we have sex, but backs down when we talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YES PLEASE

I have same fantasy! My wife is 39 indian Australian and she loves to play voyeur. Oh how I love to watch another man fucking her? Oh well. The story is Fantastic 10 stars =100 %..Love you all! Bye. Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I started that way

My husband knew I fantasized about fucking a stranger, and it made him hot too. We arranged it on a holiday, and it was a volcanic, pleasing experience for the three of us. Now I fuck other men regularly. Call me what you will, but our marriage is wonderful and we both crave me being fucked hard by others. Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so would love my wife to do this, it's so hot, loved the way she turned him down the next day, but hopefully, she could be persuaded to try some more

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
Perfect Story, great writing Tony, I love a good wife sharing story where the hubby also fucks his sexy wife

What a great story, I had read it before and forgot the ending, perfect, I got rock hard reading it, what a great wife you have. 5*

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
I had to stop for a few minutes when I read...

Steve leaned across and his right hand rested lightly on Kim's backside. As a gesture it was nothing really, but at that moment it took on a huge significance. It was a statement of ownership - Kim's body was his. He guided her into the bedroom.

This is one of the most powerful paragraphs I've ever read in LW. I personally have more angst and trepidation when this happens to me than any other part of the evening. I know that for however long we're there, that she isn't mine. Even the sex act itself doesn't affect me as much as when I give my wifes hand to her lover.

Other husbands that share have said to me that the night isn't over until they reclaim her. This is so true. Whatever form the reclaiming takes completes the cycle and brings my loving wife back to me. Where she belongs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Different fantasy

We were with friends at a beach party, one guy was obviously hanging around my wife and I and stayed up while the rest went to their tents.

He was the one that asked, it was getting late and cold out, he had a tent nearby with a small heater so we went there to get out of the wind.

We had been drinking, smoking some dope, usual stuff so inhibitions were down.

The guy looked at me and asked, "I could really use some sex, would you mind if this pretty lady and I had some?"

Just like that.

"I think that would be up to her, not me." I answered, and to this day I do not know why I said that. He turned to her, she just shrugged. He leaned over and kissed her, then slid his hand up under her skirt. I sat and watched as she reached under and pulled her panties down, she didn't even remove her top. It was actually fairly quick, maybe 5 minutes all told. Then back to some more drinking, we ended up sleeping there, the three of us.

I woke up around 6 the next morning, they were just getting done doing it again, now she was fully naked. Then I joined in, kind of crazy. We had never even discussed any sharing and haven't since. Something about the situation, it just happened.

aherbaherbalmost 4 years ago

Nice story, well written and paced. The line "would you like to fuck my wife" is a fantastic one. To say it to one stranger would be a turn on, but to say it to two men would have my cock ready to explode - the thought of politely asking them to take my wife and fuck her - mind blowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a very good story I would like to watch my wife with two young guys at the beach I have watch her many times with different guys but something at the beach would be really nice to watch times is hard to find a guy or a couple of guys that really want to spend the time take care of her properly but sometimes she gets jackpot and really found someone good but always looking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) "Yes I was tempted. I was very aware that I had no knickers on and there was a part of me that wanted to let him explore and to enjoy his surprise when he discovered that I didn't have any knickers on." (Unquote.)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Absolutely GREAT story ...they agreed it was husbands fantasy and he wanted to be present and watch..then at first she went off into the bed room without hubby and that pissed me off at her.. thank goodness hubby had enough brains to get up and follow them... so congrats to the author for getting it right..both parties should ALWAYS be together for any sharing or swapping..

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Tony really enjoyed your story. Hubby's logic and Kim being caught mostly naked on the beach pushed her over to do it. Had I been the hubby I would have encouraged the guys to make advances at the beach applying her sun lotion bringing drinks while I watched her cavorting with her young Male friends on the beach. Great Story 10 stars. Add some black men and preg risk for the real boner generator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read most of your stories now and find them very arousing. It’s virtually the same story every time set around a different scenario, which leads me to wonder if it’s more than just a fantasy. I think, hope, this actually happened you’ve woven your real story into different scenarios. The same lines in every tale, two boys can’t be called men fingered her pussy, not fucked until you’re full of cum etc.

Love all the scenarios though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story my wife enjoyed a huge cock for the first time last week after years of me asking. And now she wants more. Open the bottle and you never no what you will get. My wife is now a slut but how great it is to fuck her with her cunt full of orther mens cum.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Erotic and very lik your other tales.

Born2watchBorn2watchover 1 year ago

Fantastic sexy story, loved the slow build up and the fact that Kim got so much enjoyment our if it.

Imagination206Imagination2064 months ago

My wife never wanted/wants to have sex with a stranger. However the 6-7 times she's done it for me have been shaky at the start, then become awesome as she relaxes. It's her starting off grossed out by the discreet old man I chose, then seeing her cum by the same guy. The transformation is insane. The first time when she was 19 was the wildest. She really wanted to do it since we planned it for weeks. She got emotional when he first climbed on her. There was a tear shed in disgust with herself as the old stranger lubed her pussy and slid his softish boner inside her. I held her hand as he gently worked his way deeper into her. After 30ish strokes and lots of sucking and pulling on her brown nipples she unclenched and started down the orgasm path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it. Weve done similar with single guys and shes often hesitant but gets into it so well. 5*

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon6 days ago

Love the story. Thanks for writing it and sharing with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...