Would you mind?

Story Info
Just exactly what would he mind? Or not mind?
6.2k words
3.54
11.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

This story is about a married lady having extra-marital sex. If you don't care for that kind of tale, perhaps you should skip this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would You Mind?

by Adam Gunn

"Would you mind," Lynda asked me, "if I went on a date with Daniel?"

"A date?" My wife was asking me if she could go on a date with a man. "What kind of a date?"

"A date kind of date. You know, drinks, dinner, maybe a movie."

"Anything else?"

"It would sort of depend on what you would mind," she answered, seriously and yet not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynda and I were swingers, had been for a few years. It was my idea to start, Lynda was never what I would call resistant, yet it took over fifteen months for her to agree. It was such a disquieting - and yet exciting - time in our lives. We were in our fifties, the kids were out of the house and she had her worries, the same ones every woman who is thinking of losing her monogamy seems to have. Would we still love each other? Was she sexy enough? How would we find someone? And all the rest.

We eventually resolved our issues, we met a couple on line, they didn't work out. Another couple didn't even bother showing, in the fifth couple we found the trinket we were looking for.

Jim and Barbara were experienced, we met for drinks, they seemed nice, a few days later we agreed to a second date. At their house we were nervous, they calmed us. Eventually Barbara led me into the guest bedroom, a half hour later as we were making love I heard the clamor of Lynda's shrieks, I knew she was having the same good time I was. Later in our own bed, we told each other of the experiences, screwed each other as hard as we had the others earlier.

We dated Barbara and Jim regularly for a number of months, made it past several hurdles. The first night we all made love in the same room was a trial, as I watched Jim's prick skewer my bride I felt slightly jealous, Barbara said she had a particularly fine time of it. Then it slowed, perhaps it became a little mundane.

We found other lovers, four couples were intimate with us, each time we took new people our interest peaked. Over two years we'd been in bed with other people perhaps twenty times, we were used to it, we both liked it.

Our latest partners were a younger couple, Daniel and Andrea. We met them at a swing club, it was an off night, few couples were there and we were, apparently, good enough for them. Andrea was just a few years older than my daughter, she apparently didn't mind my age, we had a wild time. At the same time my wife was entertained by Daniel, ruggedly rakish, twenty years her junior. As I always do, I watched them as I screwed Andrea, he put my wife in positions I'd rarely thought of before, much less attempted. As I grunted my seed into my youngster, the other couple wasn't close to finishing. After a few seconds of calming with me, Andrea left my mattress, approached the others, fused into their efforts. At the time Lynda had been introduced to girl/girl play, but she and Andrea took it to a new level, kissing and touching and even performing oral sex on each other. It wasn't the first time Lynda had been involved with another woman, but this certainly was the apex of her involvement so far. And even when the two women were clasping each other, Daniel was there, feeling Lynda's breasts or ass, letting her suck on his prick, pinioning her, and, yes, impaling her with his rod. My wife cried in excitement, in amusement, in passion as these champions screwed her silly.

From the safety of the other mattress I watched, and when Andrea rejoined me, trying to get my rather ancient libido to resurrect itself, I still watched Daniel and Lynda as they joyfully enacted naked aerobatics. When he added his strong grunts to her hawklike calls, I knew she was being filled with his warm broth.

Quickly upon the accomplishment of Lynda's copulation with her lover, Andrea squeezed herself into the skimpy clothes she'd worn and departed the room. Yet Daniel and my spouse seemingly felt no desire to uncouple. They continued to cuddle, his hands roamed her body, she kissed him fervidly. I could have joined them, I guess, left my mattress to become part of the sprightliness, but a strange aura warned me I might not be welcome, and so I observed my wife as she rekindled the passion. His prick was suckled anew, her clitoris was aggravated by finger and mouth to a renewal of zenith, she welcomed Daniel as he spread her legs with his knees, climbed into position, penetrated her again.

Perhaps they ignored me, perhaps they simply weren't aware of my presence, but neither looked to me, they seemed lost in their own world. As he thrusted himself deeply, she swayed back and forth on her posterior, accepting this strange man completely. She came loudly and often, if Daniel had a second orgasm it was quiet and unobtrusive. And then came a second quiet time, his body overflowing hers, and they made a silent decision to disentangle.

It was then that Daniel looked to me, said, "You've got a really wonderful woman here, thanks for sharing."

"You too," I agreed, "tell Andrea I had a really good time." He began to pull on his trousers, Lynda joined him in the activity, soon the three of us were dressed, left the room. Lynda seemed pleased, tired (as she had every right to be,) and quenched. She seemed uninterested in immersion in the hot tub, another drink, a trip to the dance floor. A short time later, I opened the car door for her.

Her demeanor was dreamy, she asked, "Did you like Andrea?"

"Yeah, she was interesting. You had a real good time with Daniel."

"Yes." Lynda seemed to not to want to dissect the evening, something we normally loved to do. But when our front door was locked behind us and the lights were off, she assailed me. As she mounted me, I wondered if she was thinking of me or the roué she'd let take her earlier. Again she powerfully came, the dampness of her womb - some of it his - drove me to the second orgasm of the night. Then we slept.

I remember the lovely time after we woke was filled with her descriptions of our experience. "He seemed to fill me up completely." "I loved the way he kissed me." "Andrea seemed very sweet to you." "God, that was great!" And we resolved to try to see them again.

Unfortunately, for the next month Lynda received nothing but excuses, although Daniel insisted they'd like to get together again. And then, nothing was heard from them for over half a year.

We had more, other lovers during that period. We renewed our erotic relationship with Jim and Barbara. We met another couple on-line, invited them to our home, took them to separate rooms then ate peach pie naked in the living room. Twice at the swing club couples more our age picked us up. At my urging, Lynda went into a room with a single woman and although Rachel didn't mind if I touched her, she was much more into Lynda than I, I screwed my wife while the two women were entangled. It seemed that the single night with Andrea and Daniel was forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night came when, in the warmth of our bed, Lynda asked, "Would you mind if I went on a date with Daniel?"

"A date? What kind of a date?"

"A date kind of date. You know, drinks, dinner, maybe a movie."

"Anything else?"

"It would sort of depend, on just what you would mind." This was a deviation from our sexual patterns. Never before had either of us had a date without the other, our playtime had always involved both of us. As I hesitated, Lynda continued, "If you don't want me to, I won't."

My mind was on fire. "What about Andrea?"

"She and Daniel aren't seeing each other any longer. He says he doesn't have a steady girlfriend."

"And he just asked you, out of the blue?"

"Well, we've texted each other every once in awhile. I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course I don't." Lynda was the communicator in our marriage.

"I'll show you them, if you like."

"Is there anything sexual?"

"No, not really. Oh, he's told me I'm good looking, but nothing more than that."

I paused again, played with her nipples to cover my hesitation. "Would you like to go on a date with him?"

"Only if you wouldn't mind."

"But if I didn't mind, you'd like to?"

"I think I would," she admitted.

"And if you did... if you met him one night... would you want to go to bed with him?"

"I really don't know," Lynda claimed, and I tended to believe her. "I'd just like to see what it's like, to be out to dinner with him. Maybe, if you didn't mind, and I felt okay with it, maybe I'd let him take me home. I've thought about that, of course, but I'm not sure if that's something I'd want to happen. In a way, it would feel like cheating."

I loved my wife, in the couple of years we'd been meeting strangers I hadn't minded that she'd been intimate with other men, as she didn't mind I had a great time screwing their wives. Jealousy had poked us both in the karma a few times early in our exploits, but that seemed behind us now. I knew - I knew! - that if Lynda found herself in Daniel's arms outside my presence, it wouldn't be because she wanted him more than me. Or, at least, I knew she'd come back to me willingly. There seemed no reason to deny her this request.

And so I said, "Sure, if you want to see Daniel again, go ahead. Just let me know when the date is going to happen." And with a slight amount of trepidation in my voice I added, "And if you want to go back to his place after dinner, go ahead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The proposed night of Lynda's date arrived, a Friday evening, and I watched with both merriment and dismay as she prepared for it. In the days leading up she either wouldn't talk about it, or she couldn't stop herself from mentioning it. When we'd go to meet a couple she always did her utmost to look the most attractive she could, but she took the art to the mountain peak for this event. When I got home from work on the night of the assignment she was already there, in the bath, primping and shaving and bobbing her cocoa hair. I was able to glimpse her licorice bra and panties before she covered them with a brand new little - very little - black dress. Her eyes and lips were perfectly made up, her earrings, necklace and bracelet were of gold. She kissed me before she walked out of the door at 7:15, I told her to have the best time she could.

And then, I waited.

I tried to watch the game on television, I tried to distract myself with the computer, but no matter how I strived my mind kept returning to the activities of the love of my life. She'd told me where they were going to have dinner, an upscale bistro with a view, I pictured her and Daniel sipping wine, dining on fresh fish, feeding each other desert. Were they holding hands now, whispering into each other's ear, tempting each other? I pictured them walking to his car, that first kiss, tongues meeting deep in the cavity of their mouths. At 10:00 I surmised they were at his house, she was standing in front of him as he slid the last vestiges of clothing from her naked body. Her breasts were crowned with obscenely firm nipples, his penis was pointing towards her. Even though I'd seen it live, I fantasized it was now huge, double my own size, as large as the chocolate dildo Lynda rarely used because it stretched her too far, made her sore for days afterwards.

I visualized they were cavorting all through his home, on the coffee table, standing in the kitchen. There was no position he wasn't screwing her in, cowgirl, doggie, missionary. Would he be the first, other than me, to have her anally? And I heard her cries of rapture as he screwed her, saw her face in that terrible mask of frenzy, watched as he pumped gallon after gallon of his spunk deep into her elemental crevice.

I was sweating, imagining all this, worried he'd satisfy her so thoroughly she'd never return to me, but all through this enviable nightmare, my own genitals retained the solidity of bronze. At 10:30 I worried she'd want to stay at his house for the night, cavort further in the morning, and I detested that thought. My decision was I'd give her until one in the morning, then text - call if she didn't answer the message - and beg her to come home.

But I was surprised to hear the whine of her car in the driveway. "You're home early," I gratefully observed as she came to my embrace. Every hair of her head was perfectly placed, her makeup hardly mussed.

"It's almost eleven," she protested.

"I thought... Did you have a nice time?"

"Yes, very good. I brought most of my salmon home, you can have it tomorrow if you like. Daniel said to tell you hello. He was very funny, made me laugh." She turned her back to me. "Unzip me, please. We talked forever, he asked me all about my childhood, seemed very interested." She stood in front of me, her breasts encased in the sheerest nylon, reached behind her to unclasp and discard it.

She pushed me back onto the sofa as I'd fantasized Daniel had done to her, I pulled her panties down revealing her soft labia.

"Did you...?"

"No. I got into his car after we left the restaurant, we kissed."

"Why...?"

"He invited me, but I was a little concerned about you. I got the feeling before I left that you were worried about it, so I didn't."

She had me naked by this time, she pushed me back, vaulted on to me, we were linked. And just before she came for the first time, she added, "But I wanted to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hour was early, the day was a Tuesday, we were both in the kitchen gulping coffee and toast, getting ready for the rides to work. "Daniel texted me last night, said he'd like to take me to lunch."

"And?"

"And I'd like to go. Would it bother you?"

"Of course not. Have a good time. Just lunch?"

"Just lunch."

We talked about it that night, it had been 'just' lunch. But Lynda had a certain aura about her when she discussed the interaction, I was sure she was having thoughts. When she asked if I'd mind if she had more lunches with him, I saw no reason not to say 'sure.' And if the lunch turned into something more, I was sure it would be happy for all of us.

Over the six weeks the lunches and cocktail hours continued, if I didn't know about the meeting beforehand I was informed immediately by text, I felt completely filled in. I stopped asking if there was anything more involved than food or alcohol, I was confident that's all there was. Oh, it was possible I guess, for the two of them to spend a private hour together, but why would Lynda bother to keep it from me? She knew she had my leave to take any liberties she desired.

Nor did this infatuation have implications beyond the daytime. One night Barbara and Jim invited us to their house, when the time came Lynda seemed anxious to let him strip her clothes off, had no compunctions about the sex, Jim (as always) complimented me on having a very wonderful wife.

It was a lazy Sunday morning, Lynda and I were lying naked in the bed wondering who was going to put the coffee on, when I decided to push the barrier. "Hey, mind if I ask you something?"

"Yes, you're still as good as you used to be. Stop fishing for compliments."

"No, not that. About Daniel." Her face turned from cheerful to somber. "What's going on with him?"

"You know, we're just getting together every once in a while for lunch or drinks."

"Just that?"

"Nothing more."

"Don't you want to? Doesn't he want to?"

"Oh, it's complicated honey. We've talked about it. The thing is, we're becoming friends. And we don't know if we want to mess that up or not."

"But you've already..."

"Yes, there was that one night, at the swing club. And you know how fantastic I thought that was. But, well, I'm not really sure how to explain this. You know, when we get together with a couple, we all know what's going to happen. I don't mind that you're making love with her, you don't mind I'm having fun with him. That's all it is, fun. We all know in an hour we'll put our clothes on and go home with our spouses. It's easy. But with Daniel, I'd be alone with him. I'm not sure that's okay."

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"What if he made me feel something, inside, that I don't feel for you? That's as bad as cheating, isn't it?"

"I don't think it would be cheating. You aren't cheating with the other guys, I'm not cheating with the girls, you weren't cheating with Daniel that one time. So why not?"

"You aren't worried about me falling in love with Daniel? I'm worried that could happen."

"Would you want to leave me if you did fall in love with Daniel?"

"Oh! No! Never! I'd never leave you."

"So I don't see the problem. Maybe you will fall in love with him, but you'll still be in love with me. And, if it happens, we'll talk about it. You won't do anything you'll be sorry for, I don't think."

"So you think I should go further with Daniel?"

"I think you should do what you want to. I think you should open yourself up. I'm willing to support you, whatever you want to do. But I'm not telling you what to do."

I could see a softening in her face, a sense of uncertainty in her eyes. Then, "I'll make the coffee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another couple of weeks passed, there seemed no modification in the pattern we'd established. She seemed anxious to go to the swing club one Saturday night, once there she flirted with the men as she always did. Another couple was there, Joyce and Tim that we'd met before but never played with. Joyce was a petite blond, Tim a robust brunette, as we danced Joyce invited, "We like you guys. Want to head into a room?"

The overture was pleasing to me, I wanted to see just what this woman would be like in bed. "Let me ask Lynda."

"Oh, she'll go for it, she already told Tim she was ready if you were."

When I got her aside, Lynda was indeed enthused about the idea - that was the purpose of coming to the club, after all - and we headed for a room that had a king-sized mattress. The dynamic at the club is pretty straightforward, when you enter a bedroom you all know why you're there, clothes are shed like a sudden snowstorm, kisses shared freely. As I handled my naked woman I was elated with the package I had, her breasts were full, the landing strip was soft, the lower lips already wet in anticipation. Joyce bent, as she swallowed my dick I watched my wife in action, she was above Tim, he was licking at her clit, I could see the wildness in her eye that precedes an orgasm. When my head was between Joyce's legs, I had a dim knowledge that Lynda had him inside her mouth, his words were amazed and honeyed. And when I was beside my woman, poking slowly yet deeply into her, Lynda was poised at the side of the bed, Tim behind her, I could watch as my wife's breasts swayed in time to the pounding she was taking. I shifted on Joyce, now she was splayed across my lap, both women were filling the air with cries of purple hue. Tim wasn't loud, but something about his gasps alerted me to the event taking place. I was still quite involved with his wife, but politeness dictates that not too much time elapses between completions, I got Joyce into another position that provided more friction, it didn't take much more for me to let go.

Within three minutes, the atmosphere in the room turned from blue to calm, Joyce jovially complained, "I don't know why a great screw like that always makes me want to pee," and she danced to the bathroom. Lynda allowed herself to be made the filling of a sandwich, facing Tim as I pressed against her backside, my hands brushed against her as we stimulated her. When Joyce rejoined us, I turned to her, the room was bathed in post-coital serenity. "Do you guys ever have a third guy?" Lynda asked.

"You mean like threesomes?" Joyce responded.

"That. Or maybe just a guy that you visit from time to time."

"Joyce has a boyfriend," Tim confided.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12