Would you mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that work for you?"

"Pretty well. Joyce likes a lot of sex, if she's horny and I'm out of town or busy, she can go over there and get her fill."

"Or sometimes, I'm just in the mood for something different, and John will be the ticket," Joyce joked. "Why, are you guys thinking about that?"

"Yeah, there's a guy on our radar."

"Go for it, honey, it's heaven!"

I was wondering if we'd go for round 2, Tim seemed interested and I was willing to make the sacrifice, but when Joyce got into her panties the spell was broken, we dressed and split up with farewell kisses and cries of lets-do-this-again.

We hung around for awhile, there was one single guy who seemed awfully interested in Lynda. She danced with him, I noticed his hand on her ass, and although we'd never really done anything like that before, if Lynda wanted it I would have let her take him into a room. But then she was sitting beside me, saying, "I'm ready to go home if you are."

On the drive we talked as always. "Joyce seemed really into you."

"Yeah, she was a nice little piece. Have a good time with Tim?"

"He was all right."

"Just all right? You seemed to come pretty hard."

"Yeah, I had a couple of really good ones. But you know it's not hard to get me there. I didn't mind him, but I found out he really wasn't all that great."

"Maybe that's why Joyce has her guy on the side."

"Maybe."

"That single guy wanted you," I remarked.

"He wanted me bad."

"So why didn't you?"

"Would you have minded?"

"No, why would I have?"

"Well, we've never done anything like that before," Lynda commented. "I was thinking it might be fun, having another guy. But I wasn't sure."

"You should have asked. I'd have said yes."

"Damn! Well, next time, I will."

"Would you have wanted me in the room if you did?"

She thought for a moment. "I don't know. At the club, it seems sort of rude to just leave you outside with nothing to do. So, yeah, I think you would have been welcome to watch."

"But if you went over to Daniel's place?"

"I guess I'd want to be alone with him."

"That'd be okay with me, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just three days later, Lynda cornered me at dinner. "We don't have any plans for Friday night, do we?"

"Not that I know of. Why, something you want to do?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind. I had lunch with Daniel, he invited me to his house for dinner, I'll go if it's all right with you."

I didn't have to think about it. It was the first time, as far as I knew, that Lynda would ever be in Daniel's spider web. I realized what was likely to happen, I'd been prepared for this breakthrough for weeks. "Go! Have a great time," I encouraged.

Friday lunch I got a call from my wife. "Listen, I'm just going to go straight over there after work. That okay with you?"

"No problem. If you're going to stay late, text me and let me know, okay?"

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

Having nothing else to do, I went over to a sports bar for pub food, as I sipped my beer and watched the game I thought about what was probably happening to my wife. I saw her in his clutches, I visualized them undressing each other, I fantasized Lynda's lips surrounding his huge wand, I hallucinated Daniel's member inserted far into my wife. Yes, I had a boner while I daydreamed. But the terror I'd felt weeks before in a similar situation never developed. I simply had a happy desire to know what Lynda was doing.

When I got home, I tried to watch television, read a magazine, but my antennae were too focused on what was happening miles away. Getting on the computer, checking our account, looking at pictures of naked women, reading porn stories was a little more 'productive,' but my mind kept going to Lynda and - perhaps - her lover. I dozed on the couch, was wakened at 11:20 by the text tone, 'on my way home love u.'

Twenty minutes later I was waiting by the garage door, opening it for my beautiful wife. She was dressed in slacks and blouse, definitely not the clothes she went to work in, a significant number of strands of her hair were out of place, her lipstick was far from sharp. She came to me, kissed me boisterously, I felt her breasts bump into my chest, it was clear she'd forgotten to put her bra on. "I had a great night," she confessed.

"Tell me about it."

"Okay. But get me a glass of water and maybe some wine."

I poured the drinks and joined her in the living room. "So tell me," I begged.

"I got over there around 6:30. He lives in an apartment in an old house, the back of the top floor, he's got a deck he can sit out on. It's quite nice, for a bachelor. He got me a drink, asked if he should put on dinner, I told him to wait awhile. Honey, when I was going over there, I wasn't sure just what would happen, but when I was with him, well, the temptation was just too strong. I hope you don't mind. The first kiss, when he handed me my drink, we both knew. He followed me into the bedroom, and then it happened. He was very, very slow, didn't want to rush it at all. He's got a beautiful dick, did I tell you that? I love sucking on it. It seemed like he ate me for an hour, I kept coming hard, he really knows where my clit is. And then we made love, again it was slow, but it was just five minutes before he came. And there was so much of it, we made a huge puddle on the sheet. He said he hadn't been with anybody since he broke up with Andrea, and he hasn't even masturbated in the last month! We weren't in any hurry, but after awhile I could hear his stomach grumbling so we got up and I made the dinner - really, I could see he was incompetent in the kitchen."

"What were you wearing?"

"He had an apron I put on, nothing else, he was nude."

"Wish I had a picture of that!" I laughed. "Then what?"

"We talked through dinner, he told me some stories of when he was a little boy, after we put the dishes in the washer we went into the living room and it was obvious he was ready to go again. So we fooled around for quite awhile."

By this time she was down to her panties, had my dick out and was swallowing it. Obviously, she couldn't talk and suck at the same time, while she was pleasuring me I thought about her and Daniel in that living room and what they had been doing. When she twisted around, and I could get my finger past her panties, I found her to be as wet as I'd ever felt her. And then when she leaned back on the sofa and I kneeled before her and inserted myself, the slick texture reminded me I was entering a well used spot. "You're full of him," I remarked.

"He came at least three times, he was so ready for me. Is it too much? Should I go clean myself off?"

"Don't you dare!" I laughed, and we proceeded to make a further mess in that lovely, dark spot.

We laid together on the couch, and continued to talk of her exploit. "Did you do anything out of the ordinary?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Standing up. Whips and chains. Whatever."

"No, we didn't. It was all pretty ordinary, I guess. But it was different, too."

"How?"

"Well, for one thing, we were completely alone. It's different when there's somebody there, even if it's like me with Jim and you and Barbara. Even if we go into separate rooms there's always the thought that maybe you'll be done and will be waiting for me, or are you having fun too. Tonight there was none of those thoughts, I could just concentrate on Daniel, and that was nice. And all guys are different, you know that, girls are different too, right?"

"Absolutely. Else why would we be swingers."

"Well, Daniel seemed to be able to get inside my head, like you do sometimes. He was so slow. And he's very, very good. Not better than you, you're wonderful, just different."

"Do you want to see him again?"

Her face lit up. "We talked about it. He certainly wants me to come over again." A slight amount of hesitation in her manner.

"And you want to see him again. So go ahead. Whenever you want. Just let me know about it, either ahead of time or just before it happens."

"You sure?"

"I want you to have a good time with this. I'm sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I slept in, full of dreams of my seductive wife with other men. Had she been there when I awoke I would have reached for her, but she was missing. Instead I brushed my teeth, found her in the kitchen in a sheer bathrobe on her cell phone, giggling like a teenager. "Oh, he just walked in. I've got to go... of course!... We'll talk later, bye."

"Daniel?" I asked.

"Umm-hmm."

"He wants you to come over today."

"Yes, but I'm not going to. I'm a little sore today. And we've got to take care of the garden, that means a trip to Lowe's. Eggs?"

The day was spent together, of course I kept thinking of what she'd done the night before, after we took a shower in the afternoon we made love again, then we went to a movie.

On Monday morning she revealed, "I'm going to go over to Daniel's again after work." I agreed easily. Of course as I was sipping my drink that night I thought of what she was doing, it certainly excited me, but there was no tension at all in my psyche. Around seven my phone chimed with Lynda's ring tone, two pictures came to me, one of her naked breasts and a smile, one with her legs spread, waiting to be filled. 'More!' I texted back, and after twenty minutes I got one, taken from above her, she was on her back, there was something very stiff stuffed well up her.

When she got home, it wasn't even nine, I complimented her on the fine photographs, she laughed. "Daniel thought you'd like them when I told him about what you said about the apron."

"I did."

"You know," she remarked, "this is the first time Daniel's ever done anything like this. Andrea sort of led him into the lifestyle, that night was his first time. Oh, he's had his share of women, I'm sure, but they've all been single, in his age group. He's just amazed you let me do this."

"I'd love to watch the two of you sometime," I confessed.

"I'll think about it, I don't think I'm ready, not just yet. Maybe sometime. Right now, could I just have Daniel to myself?"

"Of course, whatever you're comfortable with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynda was seeing Daniel five, perhaps six times a month. This didn't satisfy her, she often sought me for sex on a weekend afternoon, in the evening long before bedtime. Given that we continued to see our swinging friends or make new ones a couple of times a month, she was a quenched woman.

We talked about our connection to Daniel, of course. Without communication, a non-monogamous marriage is fraught with misunderstandings, dilemmas. "What are your emotional feelings for him?" I asked once.

"Daniel and I have discussed this. He says he's in love with me. Maybe he is, but it's not the same as you and I have. I'll bet, if I was somehow free to make a commitment, he'd shy away. And I love him, too. If he gets sick, I'll be over there with a bowl of soup. But, again, not the same as I love you. I've never spent the night there, don't want to. You're the man I want to be with most of the time, you're the one who will protect me if something happens."

"So it's just sex, huh?"

"No, not really. There's a connection. He's my best friend, other than you. If I have a problem, maybe somebody at work isn't pulling their share, when I talk to you about it, you try to tell me how to fix it. Daniel just listens, lets me talk it out. You and he are different, that's all. And I love both of you."

Another time, Lynda complimented me on wearing her out in the sack. "Is Daniel a better lover than me?"

"There's no such thing as a 'better' lover," she clarified. "Oh, there's bad lovers, both of us have seen that. Remember how we laughed after that one couple? But, if there's sexual competence, it's not 'better', it's different. Sometimes you want a pack of Skittles, other times it's the best chocolate you can find."

I'd had my share of women in the Lifestyle, this was something I understood, so it was I that continued the thought. "And depending on the mood and the day, somebody can be one or the other."

"Exactly. You never know what you're going to get until you get it. And your own mood changes the dynamic as well. Daniel's a very good lover, he's got little mannerisms that are different from you. I like it when he's above me, and it's quiet, and he twirls a strand of my hair. But then, you're the only one who knows about that little spot above my ass, you know just how to touch it and make me go crazy. I'm just glad I've got both of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so, two years later, the circumstances have jelled. Lynda loves me, is my helpmate, heart's desire. At the same time, she and Daniel have a relationship you won't find in sociology texts, extra-marital lovers, confidants. And we both love to fuck, so we have couples we joyfully swing with. Or infrequently, at my urging she'll offer herself to a single man at the club, let me watch her screw his brains out and join in the fun.

I rarely see Daniel, only twice since when we met him at the club so erotically. I don't consider him my friend, just as I don't consider my golfing buddies Lynda's chums. But if he were to depart from Lynda's life I'd be sad. Lynda's told me he has other lovers, she's happy for that, she takes great efforts to ensure it doesn't confuse their relationship.

I'm not sure exactly what label to put on the situation. In forums I've had long and sometimes heated conversations about the terms - open marriage, cuckold, friend with benefits, hotwife. I guess polyamorous fits best, although Lynda is the only one in 'love' with two people.

We're all happy. And I certainly don't mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The best thing you can do for an author is to leave either a compliment or constructive criticism. Please leave me a comment below.

12