All Comments on 'Would you mind?'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wildbill314Wildbill31412 months ago

Very good story and well written

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Intriguing, if a couple consents, and no one is hurt, enjoy.

I don't think this is realistic, but what the heck!

Thanks for the fantasy;)

fullchoketubesfullchoketubes12 months ago

You did a good job with this. It is a nice blend of introspection and eroticism.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Yes. Well told. The self-examination of the MC and his situation came through loud and clear.

Love this!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It seems like the married couple have successfully navigated the risks inherent in a situation of this kind. If it works to everyone's satisfaction, it works. I used to read a magazine about polyamory, called 'Loving More'. It was interesting, as is your story.

The key, as is always the case, is that the married couple seem to have good communcation with each other. And I like the fact that the wife doesn't want to spend the night with her 'part-time' lover.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dull and too predictable for my liking. Two stars.

AileyInnAileyInn12 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Personalizing it, I must truly say I felt the discomfort that I would if my wife was involved with someone, especially someone younger. Makes me think that I do not want the story to continue because I am sure there is heartbreak that would come about. All said, thank you for the story.

pcman1950pcman195012 months ago

An interesting alternative narrative on the hotwife/shared wife dynamic. Different in that it’s absent of the usual angst and cuckoldry. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...