All Comments on 'Would Your Wife Fuck Another Man?'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Bland

Bland bland bland again nothing no excitement nothing it’s not worth a read again. I’m sorry but these stories are pointless they don’t even make sense. The story can’t even make the readers of the loving wife category angry ( those that love BTB stories and reconciliation stories) . So please either start writing your great stories in the interracial category again or just keep on writing bland stories that will make you feel pointless as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd love for my wife to fuck other men and come home telling me every detail about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can he say he loves her and let her do other guys because there's no way for real that she honestly loves or cares about him. First thing I'd say let's talk about this after our divorce. If we didn't get the divorce right away I'd say, the only way this is happening is if I'm with another woman at the same time as your having sexy time because the divorce would happen sooner or later. He couldn't just say no and live happily ever after because she would have done it anyway. Open marriage is not a real marriage...

76fellow4876fellow48about 2 years ago

I find stories that present real answers to issues that face many of us to be enjoyable and thought provoking.

It reminds me of those heroes who accepted the world as it is and worked out an actually human solution.

I met a man who watched his first wife and son killed by the Nazis. He then was taken to a concentration camp. I met him in the later 1960s. His present wife had the tattooed numbers on her arm from her imprisonment. Both were the sweetest people I have gotten to know. Without going into the back story, I will say these two met and made the best of as evil situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's a big difference in deciding such things together, one way or another. But one spouse making the decision to cheat, means she has no respect for him and the marriage is over anyway.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So, another pathetic cuck story. But, hold on. He mentioned having his own fantasy requirements. Is he turning them into reality also? Of course, since he's such a pussy, his probably center around getting himself fucked by one or more dudes! But barring that, when does he actually get to fuck err... perhaps Redheads.. or blondes... or women from different ethnic groups. Whatever his fantasy involves. Big titted women... or small titted women? Skinny women or BBW's. This is all so one-sided that it becomes disgusting. The only way he can accept this is if he is worse than a beta male with no self respect at all. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep kidding yourself since the truth would hurt. A husband who shares is a cuck and nothing more. Good to see your wife gets what she wants and you just sit back like a pathetic and perverted fool. Sad to think this is out there. Ridiculous

Enfield13Enfield13about 2 years ago

Not a can of worms I'll ever open, giving your missus access do big dicks is not a good idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is this not in the “loving wives” category? This category is for stories about losing virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice and exciting, love how it developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you notice that the slut of a wife in this pile of drivel constantly refers to "finally" opening up and being honest with her husband. I can guarantee you that she has already cucked her husband regularly. This shouldn't surprise anyone with the selfish narcissism of todays spoiled progressive American bitches.

In both of my long term relationships, i and the woman i was with were not legally married, just living together. This way,i could dump these cunts when they started acting slutty. I got to keep all of my stuff,and their asses hit the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4.0 = 80% (☆☆☆☆).

Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another chuck- shit story. There are so many fags on this site writing this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure this is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The comments on here are not kindly. However I feel differently. I'm in my late 70's living with a woman in her early 60's. ED has crept in on me so I have problems. Her sex drive is not much as she has no ovaries. But if she would be honest and tell me her sexual desire to have another man as is written in this story, I would not object. I would of course want to hear the details --- as for some reason I feel I am entitled to them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a dinkalie head the author is. I would bet he tries to suck his toes like he did in the womb. We all have fantasy and we keep them to ourselves. Otherwise you will find yourself locked in a room with people that talk to the light socket and think they get an answer. If you want your wife to fuck someone else divorce her first, it will be a lot cheaper that way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a single one of these negative, closeted gay boys who do nothing but call names and bitch about the story subject/line seem to understand that this is a site specializing in the creation and presentation of fictional (FICTIONAL FUCKING STORIES, YOU ASSHOLES!). Quit CHOOSING them, quit READING them. Seems to me that you are really wanting to have some hairy-legged old boy suck YOUR nuts but you are so insecure you can't even stand to read about it with vomiting up hatred just to cover-up your own fantasies. PATHETIC!

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

There is a big difference between a woman getting strange and a man. If a woman gets a BBC much bigger than hubby and loves it, there is nothing that hubby can do. He can't turn black, he can't grow a bigger cock. Where as a man fucks a tighter pussy because she hasn't had kids, he would love that. But that doesn't make it so he can't come in his wife loose pussy anymore. Besides when a woman cheats she could get pregnant and have to carry another man's child. When a woman fucks a Big Black Cock she very likely won't want her husband anymore. Even if she talks about it to share with hubby, she will soon get bored and want more BBC. It is just a losing proposition for the white husband. If you want to keep your wife you best bet is to join the KKK. LOL. Great Writing, Heartbreaking Story. 10 stars. Buster2U

shvg65shvg654 months ago

First Jake is 100% correct. At least 9 out of 10 married women would have sex outside marrage, if the right man came along and there was no way anyone would find out. The longer the marriage goes, the higher the percentage. If you're lucky to be married 40 years, there is a 75 percent chance you are a cuckold. In the year 2024, if you're 35 and been married 10 years or more, there's an 80 percent chance your wife has had sex outside the marriage and 50% that she has more than 3 times.

Radical11Radical113 months ago
Nice one !

Short and cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...