Wouldn’t you?

Story Info
If you were married to me?
2k words
3.95
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you were going to be my hubby, you'd do what I asked, wouldn't you?"

The sexy young woman had just sidled up to me when we were the only ones at the dogpark. I'd known Cara & her fiance Braxton for a while now; she's clearly carrying the relationship despite Braxton trying to play the male role as they moved steadily toward their wedding day.

"I would certainly do everything I could to make you happy, if that's what you mean. Why?"

"Oh it's Braxton. He's just always trying to maintain his male image when it really is no big deal. Can't he just let me have my way behind closed doors? No one would even know. Y'know?"

"No, I don't know. You'll have to elaborate."

"When we're married, I've agreed to be the beautiful young trophy wife on his arm at all his social functions and fawn on him, supporting him at every turn, and making his boss and coworkers jealous as can be. And all I ask in return is to let me be in charge in our bedroom. And no one would know or even suspect. You'd do that, right?"

Of course I would! But I can't let on that easily.

"Like what?"

"If I tell you, would you talk to him? Braxton looks up to you."

"Sure, I suppose."

"Ok, so I want to stay a virgin for our first year; you know, to prove our commitment is real and will last. Am I wrong to want that in a marriage? And I've promised I'll very much make it worthwhile if he'll do that for me. And for the sake of our marriage. So tell me you'd do that for me, wouldn't you, Harold? You would, right? To be married to THIS? (lifting her bare arms into the air and striking a sexy pose there in the open field). C'mon, I know you would, right?"

Flustered, I did the best I could...

"Gotta admit, you make a compelling case! LOL"

"I know, right? So that's all I'm asking, is to be patient. It'd only be another year. And he's made it through our engagement year without tapping into me, so what's one more year?"

"But Cara, you know it'd be a lot harder when you're right there in bed snuggling up to him at night. I know you'd drive me crazy; that's for sure."

"So I can tell!" (as she pointed down to my pointer sticking out - I couldn't help it.)

"Oh geez, I'm sorry. That pose did it to me."

"It's no problem, Harold. I know you like me. This isn't the first time I've seen your little boner for me here at the dogpark. More like EVERY time I lean over to pick up Suzy's ball to throw. Am I wrong? Admit it, you like your peeks, don't you? Never mind answering that, your little pecker already answered."

It lurched again.

"And THAT is just the sort of thing that happens to Braxton too, and we're going to have to get that under control too, for our honeymoon year. I can't having him popping an erection out in public like you're doing. It won't always be so secluded -- not that this is secluded here Harold, but at least no one's here to see it but you & me, right?" ...

..."In fact, watch Suzy while I go get something out of my purse in the car. And I'll show you my sister's little wedding present that's going to solve the erection problem for Braxton. *wink*. Don't go away...

...You either." (as she patted my smallish hardon.)

..

She returned shortly, purse strapped over her bare shoulder, and almost with a little skip in her step.

I didn't want to see what she was about to show me.

But my dick apparently very much did.

"Wow, you really DO like to do what I ask!" (patting my eager little pointer) "Down boy. This isn't for you... Although... "

At the very thought, it lurched. And I could have crawled under a rock.

"I'm so sorry, Cara. Sometimes he just has a mind of his own. I can't help it. Honest."

"That's ok, Harold. I think it's kind of sweet."

Again, it pulsed. She couldn't have missed it.

"So, does that mean you know what's in here, in my purse? Or are you just eager to find out?"

"I think I know."

"Ok, that's what I thought it meant. So does that mean you WOULD do as I asked to try to please me, that is if YOU were the one whisking me off my feet, taking me gallantly away on our wedding night...to start a year-long 'honeymoon' of commitment to me?"

My penis began pulsing like a panting dog's tongue. And now 'salivating' through my jeans. My face turned bright red.

How does a red-blooded, testosterone-driven man in his right mind say yes to a question like that?

"I'll take that as a yes, Harold. So does that mean you'll talk to Braxton for me? He'd listen to you. Please do this for me."

"I suppose I could. But what would I even say?"

" Just explain the lifelong benefits of a happy wife. That's all. I mean, surely you try to do what your wife asks you, if for no other reason than to score some nookie that night, am I right?"

"Yeah, but a YEAR?"

"Oh come on, Harold, I saw your little pecker dancing at the mere thought of a young blonde chickie like me making YOU that offer! Tell me you wouldn't give up one year's erections for a lifetime of dancing in my *you-know*. Go on, let me hear it. Would you, or not? I want to hear you say it right here, out-loud."

"Dang, Cara! You're really putting me on the spot. I cannot imagine being married to you."

"Oh I don't believe that for a minute, Harold. I think you'll go right home and jack off at the thought of it!"

"No, I won't. Honest." But again, my dick betrayed me.

"Prove it." ...as she removed a velvet bag from her purse, slipping it quietly into my hands.

..

OMG.

"Go on. Let's see if you really want to please me, or if you're lying to me, Harold. Go on. Go to your car. I'll watch your dog while you go pen YOURS up. LOL."

..

Admittedly, by this time I'm not thinking straight at all. But in a moment of lucidity, I at least bargained a bit.

"If I do this, will you give me a treat?"

What on earth made me say it that way, I don't know. But she responded with the cute smile and crinkly nose she's so well known for among our dog-owner guys.

"Sure. You go put it on and come back here and 'Sit' like a good boy, with the key in your teeth of course, and I will have a nice little treat waiting just for you."

Dang. So I was off in a hurry, wasting no time at the task, albeit surprised at the small fit -- is Braxton as small as me? If so, he should be happy she's only asking for a year! Dang. Anyway, I came back at a near gallup awaiting whatever treat she might give me.

Embarrassed, but with no one in sight, I got down on my knees, key in teeth, and sat up with my hands positioned like a eager puppy waiting for my reward.

"Did my good boy lock it on? Let me feel."

My penis strained at her touch.

"Good boy!" (taking the key from my teeth.). "Would you like something sweet?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Would you like a smell first, boy?"

Again nodding like her obedient puppy.

"Ok, come closer, puppy. You may smell. But don't touch mommy. Just smell."

I inched dangerously close to her bare legs and cut-off jeans.

"Remember, no touching. That's what tonight's little game & treat is all about. ha ha. Ok, you may smell your treat now. Go ahead."

Oh, the delight! Cara smells like a rose to me.

"If you like what you smell, nod you cute little head and wag your tail."

Dang. But no one's around. And I did love it and wanted her to know it; so I wagged my nutt as best I could as a grown man playing the part of a happy puppy. How embarrassing.

"Would you like to unzip my cutoffs, Puppy-boy? Teeth only, of course."

OMMMMMMG!

My dick is soooo (not) hard!

But who wouldn't take this deal? And Braxton had better never fail to marry this little vixen in a heartbeat, or I'd get a divorce and do it myself!

I oh-so-carefully tongued the zipper-tab to get a firm grip on it with my teeth, not at all chancing upsetting this princess and ruining my treat. I edged it down. OMG, no panties! I can hardly believe my luck, despite my caged dick. I continued pulling the tab ever so slowly down, sniffing her rose and feeling some pubic hair sprouting out at each tiny click. Then looked up at her adoring smile, awaiting whatever came next.

"Good boy. I think you like smelling mommy's little treat."

With that, she moved her hand to her waistband. Then into her cutoffs.

"Would my widdle puppy-boy like to lick mommy?"

I nodded, quickly returning my nose near her rose.

She worked her fingers deeper and deeper. I could swell the sweetness she was generating with every thrust.

"Easy boy. Don't get too eager. Mommy didn't give you permission to touch yet. Remember, you must please mommy, right? Do whatever I ask, right?"

I looked up into her eyes, willing to do anything she asked, just to taste my treat on her fingers.

"Stay."

With that, she retrieved a short leash from her purse and collared me. Backing up a few paces, she baited me.

"Would you like a bone?"

Her fingers now began retreating from deep within her sweet rose petals, and one began making its way out of the zipper, beckoning me to come closer.

I responded as any male would!

Then it wagged the 'No!' command.

I stopped midway.

It wilted, retreating back into her cutoffs, stopping just short, then hanging there limply.

"How's your little cage by now? Does my puppy-boy like his weenie all soft & squishy in there? Or does he wish it could get all hard again and poking straight out?"

I nodded wagly at the second choice!

"Ok, good boy. I thought you would. Who wouldn't? Wag your tail if you want to please me too."

I wagged. I wagged.

"Ok, come here and get mommy's bone hard, and we'll see about yours."

WHATTTTT?????

"Come on. What are you waiting for? You wanted it, right? So come get it. Kiss it. Lick it. It'll get hard - don't worry. Just like yours will when I give it a chance. you DO want a chance, don't you, widdle puppy?"

Oh fuck yeah, I want that chance. But this?

"Here's your last chance, puppy. Sniff it, kiss it, lick it, or go home to your wife in an unexplainable cage. What'll it be? You do want to obey me this year, right? So will it be in a cage, or sucking my rosy finger reward til it's hard as a bone?"

I caved. And moved in toward it. Suddenly it didn't seem to smell so sweet. More like pungent. Nasty even.

"That's it. Smell it some more before you kiss it. It needs to know you really enjoy it for what it is. It's a soft smelly little dicklet until you love it into a hard cock -- just like you'll enjoy me turning your dick hard at some point. So go on, treat it exactly the way you hope I'll treat yours."

"Oh wait. And let me make sure I get it just right. I'll take a video, so I can learn to do it just right. Ok, go ahead. we're rolling."