Trip to the Doctors

Story Info
Husband sinks into fem/dom.
1.7k words
4.11
15.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye George".

That was Helen leaving our house and doing her best to wind up George. She is my best friend and George my husband isn't her biggest fan; although he does often glance at her huge fake tits. But in private he says;

"We do not get on because she expects men to please her and fawn over her and I will not. I flat refuse to pander to her attention seeking ways no matter how much she swishes her long hair about or pouts. I also do not like the way she stands in my kitchen whispering into my wife's ear before giggling. I am of the opinion that Helen is a bit of a bitch."

She is a bitch and isn't really saying bye to George, she is teasing him, she has her little finger up and bent as she waves. O.k I never should have told her George enjoys me teasing him about the size of his cock but we had been drinking and George doesn't know that I did; he just knows that girls talk!

However George has no choice but to talk to Helen when he wants to attend the local doctors surgery because she works there as a receptionist.

"Hi George, yes we can book you in tomorrow if you like?"

"Great."

"Do you want to tell me what it is for?"

He knows if he says no she will surmise it is something embarrassing but if he tells her it will be embarrassing, as he has a lump on his testicle and does not wish to discuss this with Helen the receptionist my best friend. He says;

"I've got some odd symptoms, I'll explain to the doc tomorrow."

"Fine."

He knows as he hangs up that she is now curious, I wonder if she is already thinking of asking me and should I tell her about his balls?

That evening he gives his tackle a good trim, including the hair round his butt hole. He says;

"I do not wish to look unkempt and I have several grey pubes."

I wonder if he realizes how much more exposed he is and if he is having rude thoughts? I know the doctors have seen it all before because I work with them, I am a nurse at the local surgery; that is how I know Helen.

The next day he is seen by Doctor Smith, a mature slim female, a good ten years older than Georges, she asks him various questions before saying;

"I don't think it would be proper for me not to get a chaperone George and I have a young trainee down the corridor who needs experience, would you mind?"

George does mind but agrees that he doesn't, he then follows the mature Dr Smiths instructions to step behind the screen and to strip naked, putting on the gown, the type that always gape open at the back. He now feels less confident as he leaves his clothes behind, the doctor leads him down the corridor, past a waiting female patient and past Helen who is wearing a huge grin as the gown flashes his naked butt.

George goes into the side room as directed and Dr Smith says;

"This is Katy, she is planning on going into nursing."

Katy is staring at George who looks like he is about to pass out, Katy is Helen's youngest daughter and barely out of school. Katy hasn't actually formally started any training! He starts to tell the doctor this but she says;

"Well we all have to learn at some point! She is an intern, so please off with the gown."

George doesn't move as he is considering his options, while he is doing this the doctor leans out the door and calls;

"Suzy your help please."

That is me and I have no hesitation in putting my hubby on the spot.

"Come on George, we haven't got all day! You are embarrassing me."

George shuffles, I glare, he makes a big sigh and drops the gown, he is now standing butt naked in front of three females, one young enough to be his daughter, one possibly old enough to be his mother and me.

I tell him to climb up onto the couch, that we are not going to bend down to examine his bits. He sits on it with his balls squashed between his thighs and I say no silly, on all fours so we can access your bits with ease.

George submits to the request and I know I am well on the road to a successful session of fun. The doctor gives me a glance and I give her a smile, George is looking a bit scared. I pat him on the butt as he gets into position, his cock and balls dangling.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? Legs a little wider please."

George mumbles that it is not exactly dignified but complies, he is now staring straight at the wall and not looking at any of us. His genitals and butt hole are totally exposed to anyone who cares to enter the room; I ask Katy to pass me the lube and say;

"Looks like George has shaved for us; now Katy it is always important to lube your fingers before examining an anus."

George stays silent even though he isn't even there to have his butt hole checked, I know he is too embarrassed to turn round. The doctor is now smiling fully but Katy is looking worried. I take a rubber glove, snap it on, pull Georges butt cheeks open fully exposing his winking hole to a young woman and begin to work my finger up my husbands slutty ass. His cock twitches and I slide another finger in next to the first. This of course is not normal practice; however I know he will be enjoying the humiliation as much as he hates it. He will enjoy being exposed to this degree with no control over it.

Katy has now gloved up and is right next to me, I watch as her slender fingers take over from mine. They slide in and out of my husbands hole easily and she is starting to warm to the task as she starts to work a third finger in. My mature man is becoming this girls bitch! George grunts and I giggle saying;

"Katy I like your enthusiasm and I think my husband does to but we are only reading him for the thermometer."

Katy pulls her hand away quick and his hole makes a plop sound much to Georges horror. I leave his glistening hungry puckered hole and go to a draw, looking for the largest thermometer I can find and ask Katy if she would like to do the honours; she says.

"Yes please."

Me and doctor Smith then watch a young girl slide the largest of glass thermometers up my middle aged husbands ring. I fondle his balls and stroke his hardening dick in a non professional manner, making sure I am keeping him onside. We can all picture him taking cock, his sphincter grips the glass tube like a pussy grips a dick. Then say;

"I didn't feel anything doctor but I suggest you and Katy give him a good going over as I haven't time to hang around."

Then I leave the room but stop off to tell Helen that her daughter has her fingers up Georges ass. George must have heard her laughter and guessed she now knew of his predicament.

Mean while Dr Smith is rolling Georges shaven balls in her hand, showing Katy how to examine testicles, Georges cock is now hard and the thermometer is still sticking out of his butt.

"Here Katy you have a go."

Katy begins to check my husbands testicles, his cock gets even stiffer; Dr Smith is fully aware of this and says.

"Katy ask the patient if he is o.k."

Somewhat shyly she gets the words out and George replies quietly;

"Yes thank you Katy."

At which point Dr Smith tugs his testicles and snaps.

"Oh no young man, you do not refer to staff as Katy, she is Miss Katy and I am Dr Smith, do you understand?"

She does not let go of his balls and to her delight George replies;

"Sorry Dr Smith and Miss Katy, I understand."

"There's a good boy, now Katy look a little closer."

The doctor takes Georges shaft and milks it downwards, he has been reduced to the position of sex dog as the two women take a close look at his genitals.

"You see that drop coming from the patients penis, that is what we call pre-cum

and men produce it when sexually aroused, here you try."

Katy is not shy regards milking my husbands swollen cock.

"Patient, are you happy for Miss Katy to examine you fully or would you prefer us to stop right away?"

At this point George would agree to anything! He replies;

"Yes Dr Smith and Miss Katy, please examine me fully."

It is at this point that Dr Smith stands in front of George, she places her hand under his chin making him look her in the eye and shakes her head to let him know she thinks he is a dirty pig. She can see he is totally embarrassed and putty in her hands. She pushes his head down onto the table and shifts forward so his face is touching the fabric of her skirt just where her legs part; this now means his butt is higher than his head and that he can smell her sex. She reaches under his and pulls on his nipples, tugging them downwards before flicking and tweaking them. George grunts.

"It is only part of the medical check up; stop making the sounds of a pig, are you a pig?"

As she says this she pushes her sex harder into his face. At which point George cums hard all over the examination table that he is knelt on. Katy Squeals;

"Doctor."

"Yes Miss Katy, I can see the pig has made an awful mess."

With that she orders the red faced George off the table, his limp dripping dick bobs as he does so.

Later that evening I tell him Dr Smith wants him back at the surgery tomorrow evening, that she didn't actually finish the examination due to his accident. He looks sheepish. I say that Katy will also be there. He mumbles and I tell him he better get there on time. He says;

"Yes Miss."