All Comments on 'Wouldn’t you?'

by nextweekipromise

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
carbilz4carbilz49 months ago

Can't wait for a follow up.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a moron! Why would a married guy put himself in this situation?

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Erm… This was fun, but where’s my treat?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just really Hate stories that it's a gay story. By hiding that they're really a gay man that looks like a woman, trying to get his cock sucked by an unsuspecting straight male. I Think it should be legal for the straight male, to cut the gay guys little cocks off, to help them be more like the woman they want to be..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is not really that fun! I knew a young Marine that went TDY to the Philippines, and picked up what he thought was bar girl. When he got to the hotel and in bed with it (ladyboy, or bakla), the went crazy thinking of Humiliation he would face, and he Strangled the balls to death. The young Marine went to prison for life, but he didn't stay there long, as he hung himself shortly there after! Some say that the other Filipino prisoners helped the young American out, without asking him!!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

just WTF did I read?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's not an FLR story without a female in it. Stupid. Disappointing.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Wedding night is a thing. If she wants an additional year after already being engaged a year, that shows a lack of commitment on her part. He's already been patient. It would be one thing if they were still engaged but once you get married, it is supposed to signify their relationship going into a more developed stage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous