All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 03'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked this chapter alot b/c it was the first that really gave us a view of the guys as more than their current place in life and their...chemistry. This gave us more of who Darrin is and why he always thought he was wrong for doin stuff. I'd like to know more about Mitch. It was nice that they got to say 'I love you' to each other.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 12 years ago
Amusing thought...

No, not the beating with a baling wire. I grew up on a ranch/farm and that is SO NOT funny. I suspected something bad. No one is that upset without massive physical/psychological beating provoking it.

The funny part came from the insults actually. By far not my favorite thing. It's okay if the person knows you are teasing and obviously doesn't mind it, but in the wrong mood words can hurt you even when you are used to the teasing. The part I find funny is when a girl can't stand something a guy does, she says he was being just "so male", yet when a guy does something he doesn't consider right he says he is being a 'bitch'. Obviously, people do not take into consideration that males and females have the exact same traits and only their backgrounds/personalities determine their attitudes. So it isn't being "so male" or 'bitchy'...It is just being them, regardless of the gender.

I have seen butch females who aren't gay and even effeminate males who are not bi-sexual. Not to mention the hermaphrodites. I love those; though if you think your attitude is screwed up...you should meet one. They get ridicule both ways and never stood a chance to change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The best - this story/series is in the top 5 on this site - I wish more writers here wrote like this. It's the combination of hot sex and mutual respect that does it, and the way the developing relationship is described - beautiful and real - well done.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Story with a message...

It's definitely not a bad thing. The physical, emotional and mental scars left by homophobic sob's & dob's is heart wrenching. Sure the trauma can be dealt with and perhaps healing can take place but those scars... they never really go away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous