Wrappings of the Death God

Story Info
A second encounter with the Egyptian God Anubis.
1.5k words
4.43
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks, Max had prayed at the altar he had found between the legs of Anubis, god of the dead. His nights at the museum, once full of boredom and loneliness, were now ones of avid sexual devotion. Every night he would come to the statues that rested in the center of the Egyptian exhibit. There a man would appear, tall, beautiful, and always ready for him. There, Max would service his master. Taking his member deep into his mouth, savoring every taste, every thrust. He had grown very familiar with running his lips along that girthy cock, licking and kissing, losing himself in the moment. He would partake of Anubis's seed and awaken, just before dawn, safe and alone.

This night, however, was different. When he came to the statue, sure enough, Anubis appeared, but unlike before he did not proceed as he had all the nights prior. He looked Max up and down, a brow furrowed in displeasure and concern. "You are tired. I can see it in your being." At this Max felt confusion, then concern. He began to speak but Anubis held up a hand, then walked over to him. His form towered over Max but instead of a feeling of dominance, he radiated something else, something soothing. "You have been so good to me these past weeks." Wrapping an arm around Max's back he pulled him close." Do you trust me?" he asked. Max nods.

"Undress for me." Anubis commands, a bit of the force in his voice returning at that moment caused Max to immediately remember his place and comply, slowly removing his guard uniform and pants until he stood, naked in the middle of the hall. He could feel the eyes of his god upon him, every inch of him. He resists an urge to cover himself with his hands, why did he feel so exposed at this moment? He had been like this in front of many men. But for him to look at Max this way, it was not the same.

Anubis walked a slow circle around Max, trailing his fingers along his shoulder before running down his back and around to his now erect cock. Anubis gives a smile, something Max does not recall seeing before. There is a genuine happiness there but some air of intention he could not read. "You are beautiful," he says the words so plainly Max almost believes them. He had been called many things before, hot, sexy, delicious. Never beautiful. "You are going to feel something tonight no living person should."

Upon those words, Anubis shot out his hand. From the shadows come strands of cloth that begin to snake and wrap themselves over Max. There is an immediate moment of fear before Anubis's eyes once again meet his. Those black pools offered comfort and peace at the price of surrender. Trust. Max forced his nerves to calm as the cloth-bound his arms to his torso and legs together. The cloth performed its work well and eventually, all that remained uncovered was his face and cock, which was still fully hard despite or maybe from the fear. Anubis once more gave a smile before flicking his hand, making the cloth cover Max's eyes and mouth.

For Max, the world plunged into absolute darkness. His body for the most part, became an amorphous sea of nothing as the wrappings were soft and did not give off any sensation. He felt he could fall asleep like this were it not for the sensation in his lower half and the smell of musk in the air that reminded him whose presence he was in. "Tonight, I plan to give that mouth of yours a rest." He hears somewhere beyond the wrappings. All at once he notices two sensations at once, a hand wrapping around his balls squeezes softly. He cannot help but squirm slightly but his restraints prevent much movement.

The second sensation comes a moment later as two fingers slip within the cloth covering his ass. The fingers, large and smooth, gently prod at his hole. They were wet with something and before he knew it, Max felt the fingers slide inward, causing him to let out a moan only he could hear. "Relax," Anubis commanded as the fingers slid deep inside until they rested right above that perfect spot. They then slid out again and reentered. Max could feel his cock jump and throb with every entry, his body begging as the tension built in his groin. This continued, One hand lovingly caressing his sack and the fingers. It was not long before Max could feel as precum began to drip down the side of his untouched cock. At this moment another sensation joined, one he did not expect. A tongue, warm and strong, slid up the length of his own cock, before disappearing once more.

The sensations caused Max to thrust out of sheer stimulation, his cock needing release, but loving every moment. The fingers reached in and pushed and prodded. Waves of pleasure rippled over Max's body, unable to fully move but feeling as though he did not need to. He could hear a soft chuckle as Max fell into subspace, losing focus on any thought outside being fucked and played with. It was more than anyone could ask for as he floated in that place, riding the fingers as his balls were tugged. Occasionally the tongue would return, one lick at a time, sending his body reeling from the sudden new sensation.

This was until it all stopped. During one of the thrusts, the fingers came out, and Max's balls were released. For a moment there was just silence again. Max waited eagerly for their return, but in place of the fingers, he felt something else, something much, much larger. He moaned with an excited glee as Anubis slowly entered him.

Beside his head, he felt a presence and then heard him. "You have more than earned this." Anubis was large and down there he felt much larger than the many times Max had taken him in his mouth. Max felt a hand caress his cock and began to thrust up and down it in time with the cock. It was not long before Anubis was thrusting into him fully, his balls slapping the cloth wrappings as he pressed into him again and again.

It did not take Max long to cum, hearing the plod as strings of his semen fell onto his wrapped body. He contorted in pleasure as this only made Anubis thrust harder and faster, his soft breaths in Max's ear as he was held by his god. He felt himself being lifted to an angle, and suddenly found his bound body being bounced on top of the godly member. Max had only just orgasmed but at this rate, he felt like it would not be long before he would again. His body shivered and bucked as he felt every inch of the god enter and explore him.

"I'm going to -" Max heard. He tried to respond but he felt it well before the words left him. A deep warmness filled his insides as hot cum filled his ass, then began dripping out and into the wrapping covering his legs. There was so much, how did he ever swallow all this? He did not have time to register as Anubis began to thrust once more. "I'm not done with you. Not yet." He heard as Anubis began jackhammering into his ass like ever before. The force shook Max as he felt his own cock harden again from the mere sensation. Anubis grabbed it and began furiously jacking him off as he pounded into Max.

Before long they were both a panting mess of moans and growls. This time Anubis was the first to cum, pressing himself deep inside Max as another load filled his worshiper. Max let out a cry as he felt another stream of cum finally release from his thoroughly abused cock, his balls tight and throbbing from the earlier attention. Max once again found himself amidst a haze as Anubis held him softly. "I knew you dreamed of this. The first reward of many." he softly crooned. Max rested in his arms for what seemed like an eternity.

The sunlight hit Max's eye as he found himself, as he had many a time before, resting along the wall outside the exhibit. The morning had come once again. He trudged off you the security office, clocked out, and made his way home to a small apartment. It was sparsely furnished save for a few personal items, one of which was a tiny statue of the dog-headed god of the underworld he had picked up shortly after his first "encounter". He dusted off the statue and lit a small tea candle beside it. The soft flame gave off a warm glow against the surface of the statue. Max smiled at this, before laying down in his own bed and finding some well-earned sleep.