Wrath in Juxtaposition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're open. We're just trying a new way of decorating the store. Do you like being a decoration?" The playful energy between us brings Jenny back around. She looks toward me with that playful grin that will forever be a new reason to enjoy our friendship. The urge to lay into her ass with my bare hand, but for now I push it away. Cool and calm. Trust the memories.

"I love it, Sir." I note that her eyes are blue when she says it. I'm only just noticing how hard I am right now, pressed against the front of my jeans. It's almost numb with both pleasure and pain.

"Zatanna is a better look for her than supergirl." The newcomer states. This simple comment gets more of my attention than her exotic good looks. I give her a second appraisal while I laugh at the comment. She would definitely fit in around here. The crazy thing is that she never changes her expression from the bored look she's had the whole time. Everything about her reeks of seriousness. Her entire outfit is straight lines in black, from the puffy jacket it isn't cold enough for to the wide legged pants flowing around hard topped flat shoes. The straight red hair is pulled into a tight bun atop her head, and held in place with what appears to be a crossed pair of black chopsticks.

"That's a good reference, much appreciated. We're still open for an hour. Were you looking for anything in particular?" Reflexively I wave my hand generally toward everything behind me, including Jenny, like a game show model displaying a prize to be won. The new girl doesn't crack, the stoney gaze piercing me. She's the one making jokes in the first place.

"Actually, I was hoping you were hiring. I'm new in town." Well that's the last thing I expected her to say. It's pretty odd that Jenny just mentioned hiring a pretty girl and one walks in the door asking for a job. Oh well, roll with it.

"Can you start tomorrow?" A whole new person starts to come out of me then. I have no idea what I'm thinking as I start to unbuckle my belt, and undo my pants. Finally the woman raises an eyebrow at me, the first sign that what's happening is unexpected. While I start to kick my pants offshore finally responds.

"Yeah. I'll just let you two get back to being filthy humans for now." With a sneer, she turns and walks out of the door before I can even form a response. The bell dings, announcing her exit just as it had her arrival. It's just me and Jenny again, both of us only in our underwear from the waist down, and I shrug to myself before turning back around to find her smirking just as hard as the strange girl who just left.

"Do you think she will come back tomorrow?" She says the words with the utmost serious look on her face, like she was hopeful the girl would come work for me instead of replying. I reach up and release the rope from the beam above, causing her to almost fall to the floor as her body becomes off balance by her falling arms. While Jenny is still trying to find her balance, I uncuff her wrists, throwing the rope and cuffs aside.

"I don't care. On your knees." With the order, I step forward and reach my hand around her, fingertips touching the skin of her ass and thigh with a sharp crack. A gasp escapes her mouth as a deep blush crosses her cheeks.

"Yes Sir," she says in a voice so low it's almost a whisper. Jenny falls to her knees like she's melting in slow motion. Once she is kneeling before me, with her eyes turned up toward me I finally drop my boxers. Other than licking her lips, she waits patiently, her eyes burning into me. I don't intend to make her wait any longer than she has.

"You know what I want." Jenny closes her eyes and nods slowly, reaching her head forward, she wraps her lips around the head of my cock. Her eyes open again and she looks up at me, looking at my gaze with her eyes as her tongue swirls around. I can feel her breathing through her nose against the top of my length. The green orbs twinkle as she watches the pleasure across my face. When she starts to work more and more of me into her mouth the clouds of pleasure start to blur my vision, and her strange blue aurora becomes visible again. The glow dances between shades of blue, from deep blues as dark as the bottomless sea to the sparkling cyan of a lake in the sunshine.

As Jenny starts to get close to taking me fully into her throat, her eyes close. She keeps her tongue moving on the underside of my hardness as she slowly takes a bit more past her soft lips with each slow stroke of her mouth. When I reach forward the intention is to see if I can feel the ear shaped aura atop her head, but when my hands pass through the glow I just wrap them around her head and help her lips work to nearly the base of my cock. Jenny is magnificent, taking it all while still working her tongue. Sounds that seem half a moan and half words escape her but she doesn't relent, letting my hands guilde her as she gets her face fucked.

"Play with yourself. I want to feel you cum with my cock down your throat." The aggressive words feel odd coming from me, but seem to make her shudder for a moment and then she looks up at me and nods. Her eyes are a solid sparkling green, drawing me in. As her hands start moving between her legs, her mouth feeds on me. It's a struggle but I keep her blowjob slow, resisting the urge to use her and holding out for what I told her I want to feel. The control is such a turn on that even the voices in my head have finally quieted down.

There was never a day I would have imagined something like this. The fire inside me that's fueled by this dominance is new and intense. I wonder if this is the demons doing, as last night with Louisa obviously was, but it feels different. Luisa was fulfilling my fantasies, while tonight I'm playing into things I've known Jenny wanted someone to do. I can tell she's close by how ragged the breaths through her nose have become and the fact that she seems to have been caught in one long moan for a few minutes. I'm not far from finishing as well so I will make a game of it, torture her.

"Look at me," I say while pushing myself as deep as she can take it and leaving myself pressed at her throat. Her beautiful green eyes start to tear up as she looks up at me. Her hands don't stop working between her legs. I'll have to pay attention to how she touches herself next time. It's not long before I work myself slower out and go back to slowly fucking her face.

"If I cum before you, you don't get to cum at all. If you cum first, I'm going to blow my load on your face and mark you as my property." As I speak, my pace picks up. I want her to finish before me, but I press the action forcing her to keep up. All of it may not matter because I truly need to finish soon. Jenny keeps her eyes on me, while her hand motions become more frantic. It's obvious which outcome she is pushing for and that turns me on even more.

I'm not sure how long we actually race each other, but the pressure coursing through my cock is unbearable. I keep reminding myself that I don't want to win this race. Jenny's arms are pumping like crazy and again I wish that I could watch what she's doing. The view itself is exceptional so I shouldn't complain. Somehow my best friend manages to keep her eyes locked onto my own while we both abuse her body. Tears dot the corners of her eyes and drool has spilled in abundance from the grip her lips keep on me dripping from her face onto her massive tits. The shirt is now dark and splotchy from the moisture, just her nipples poking through the fabric. Moving my left hand to the back of her head to keep guiding her frees up my other. It's a little awkward reaching under the action with all that's going on but when I pinch her nipple I get a deep moan and gagging as Jenny loses herself in the sensation. When I pinch even harder and roll the knob between my fingers all hell breaks loose.

The tremors start in her lower body, but immediately afterwards Jenny hunches forward closing her eyes tightly, using her hands to hold herself steady as her body starts to spasm. The forward thrust of her head pushes her hard against my body, deeper than I've been until her lips touch the base of my shaft. The intensity of her orgasm forces her to deep throat me as she hasn't before. The moans of pleasure combine with the tightness of her throat and I start to cum as well. I can't help as the first glob goes into her mouth, but I manage to free myself before landing the rest on her face. Without me in her mouth anymore she falls all the way forward and trembles in place. Somehow she manages to look like she's trying to both curl up into a ball and crawl away, yet failing at both. I couldn't appreciate who she was before, in my innocent way of liking women and the mystery of why Jenny fantasized the things she did. The lifetimes in my head know better and she might have awakened a hunger I didn't know I had. Standing over her as she calms down feels more empowering and sexy. After catching her breath, Jenny simply rolls over into her back with her arms and legs splayed out wide.

"Jesus Christ Adrian, where were you hiding that side of you? That was the best orgasm anyone's given me and we didn't even fuck!" Despite having come down from her orgasm, Jenny's chest rises and falls rapidly as she still h asasn't caught her breath.

"You weren't so bad yourself." Jenny's head snaps to the side to look at me with a smirk, but when I offer my hand to help her up it disappears. As she climbs to her feet on wobbly legs, I admire her curves. There is no way I can undo the changes happening and I don't think I would. Before last night I couldn't appreciate who she really is and how giving up her sexuality to someone she trusts truly sets Jenny free. Her cheeks are flushed and glowing, eyes sparkling, and she seems oblivious to cum on her forehead and left cheek even though it's running down toward her chin.

"I can't wait to see what else you're hiding in there," she says with an odd look. The grin is friendly, but classic smartass tone. She knows. I'm not sure what, but she knows something. She would have gotten a reaction before, but now I wonder the same about her. What is she hiding? After a moment she moves her hand.

"Don't. If you send me a pic of it on your face when you get home, I'll fuck you tomorrow." The darkness says that, but I don't disagree with the notion and smile hungrily at her. Her hand does stop to listen, but she rolls her eyes and wipes the mess above her eye off with her finger with one clean motion. I don't think that's the first time she's done that be the way it now neatly sits in her curved finger.

"Wow. You sure think you're the shit now, huh. You can come stay with me tonight, though. We can shower and have a good night." Her attention is already on cleaning up and Jenny starts walking toward the bathroom before she finishes speaking. Along the way she scoops up her discarded pants. Giving up and admitting that she has the right idea, I find my clothes and dress myself. While Jenny is occupied, I start to straighten the place out. By the time she comes out of the bathroom her shoes are sitting between her bag and her bondage gear on the counter. Sweeping behind the register and front displays keeps my attention as Jenny puts her shoes on. There is almost a conference in my head on ways to make the shop successful. The overwhelming amount of information that slams into me with just mundane thoughts can overwhelm men and her words startle me from the concentration it takes to listen to it all.

"Are you ready?" She asks me. The last thing she does before picking up her back is unfasten her collar and then place it with the other leather and ropes. Her fingertips linger on the pile, leaving them her for later play.

"I'm gonna clean this place up for tomorrow. The floor needs serious mopping. Are you gonna get here early in case that girl shows up and it's busy?" At first she looks disappointed, but then her eyes dart to the mess in front of the door and she blushes deeply. The puddle of her natural lubrication and gobs of drool is not large, but definitely needs cleaning. Jenny slings her bag over her head and settles it across her chest with the bag resting across her ass.

"I guess you're right. Did we make a mistake?" She isn't looking at me when she speaks and I can't tell what she's thinking. The fact that Jenny is deep in thought is obvious when I set the broom aside and walk up behind her while she mumbles to herself. So lost to the world, she actually jumps as I wrap my arms around her, but as I hold her close she leans into me. We stand together silently, enjoying the embrace for a while.

"If I had anything like a functional bed upstairs I'd throw you over my shoulder and carry you up there myself. This place isn't mine, Jenny, it's ours. It's for people like us. Help me make it something new." After my words I kiss the side of her head, and I feel her hands on my arms. After a moment she pulls herself away.

"I'm glad we have each other. I'll be here early, promise." The look she leaves with is gentle and the smile genuine. Nothing else needs to be said as I lock the door behind her. There's a few changes I'd like to make around here, but first I set out to clean up the mess we made. I smile to myself thinking of new and twisted things Jenny would absolutely love, fed on the memories in my head of other lives.

Whatever startles me awake in the morning, I can't quite identify. With my body and brain still in a fog of exhaustion from yesterday, I can't even trust myself to believe anything had woken me up at all. It's still hours until I have to be up to open the shop, but I still get up to scan the apartment in the morning light. Once my mind is at ease, I toss myself back onto the couch and immediately start to return to whatever dreamscape would entertain me when I feel the weight on my chest, pressing me into the couch so I can't move. What I see when I open my eyes makes little sense.

"Demon." The word is spoken with force and hostility, followed by the sound of someone mumbling under their breath. The figure above me is a blur in my current condition, as my eyes still think I'm dreaming. It's smaller than me, but stronger than I am. There's a human shape on top of me, holding my arms in its own glowing gold so bright I can't make out facial features in the glare. Small white wings beat on its back, like those of a dove, while some kind of energy that looks as pink as an ocean sunset pours from behind the figure.

What centers me from the crazy image before my eyes is the music once again. The sounds coming to me are instantly confusing, like playing two different songs from the same band. There are two pianos and two drum sets being played by the same two people in completely different moods. The figure wrestling with me is building up, the music becoming more aggressive with every mumbled word. Instead of fighting, I calm my heart beat and breathe slowly focusing my own music and all my available senses into the surroundings.

The song above me pushes against my awareness like an expanding bubble, trying to suffocate my own thoughts. As the pressure builds, the figure inside the bubble becomes more and more clear. The wings come into focus first, delicate and birdlike, white feathers with a sky blue shading. Eventually the shape defines itself as female, petite with wide hips. Something seems familiar to me as I start to actually feel suffocated, but before I can focus on her face the world ignites. The bubble has either engulfed me or exploded and there is only darkness to my sight after a flash of color I couldn't even describe. Shapes and colors form out of the darkness slowly, but I can't tell which way is up to even begin to fight back blindly against the death grip still on my wrists.

"It's okay kid. Stop fighting, the demon is gone." The voice sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it. I do stop fighting because I can still hear the faint sounds of her inner music, steady and rhythmic. Only after matching my own inner beat to hers, do I push outward.

"Let me go." The words feel strange, amplified by my song. It's almost like singing. The hands do let go and the person climbs off of me. After sitting up, I rub my eyes, hoping to bring my vision back. It does help, and soon the world comes back if mostly fuzzy.

"How did you do that? You're still the demon?! That's not possible. No. I won't do it." I can't answer as my eyes finally focus. It's the redhead who walked in on me and Jenny last night. Her hands are in the air as she stares at them wide eyed. The realization that I somehow ordered her off of me, I decide to try again. After building up my song, I release the energy.

"Tell me everything." Again the words might not be loud, but they feel like a performance as they leave my mouth. Suddenly the girl's eyes get wide and she shakes her head violently and then her mouth ignores her brain and starts talking.

"Humans call me Monica. I'm a cherub of the First Order in service to Aphrodite and The Lady has blessed you with my companionship as Her chosen on Earth." Tears stream down her face at being forced to reveal herself. I suddenly feel terrible. Thinking I was under attack, I had overreacted. I guess I'm up for the rest of the morning now.

"Monica, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. How do you feel about coffee and bacon."