Wrath of a Mother

Story Info
A mother forced her son to enter inside her.
5.3k words
3.85
167.2k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sc0rpi0n
Sc0rpi0n
64 Followers

I was driving my motorcycle in a heavy rain. My mother was sitting on the back seat holding my shoulders. We were running on the concrete road in the middle of downpour towards our farmhouse. I was not interested in driving my motorcycle in such rain but mom compelled me. After some time driving on the road we took a narrow path which would lead us to our farmhouse. We had been completely drenched by the rain and our dripping clothes were tightly clung to our bodies. I could feel two soft skinny masses on my back.

You all are being surprised that what was going on. Why was I carrying my mother in such bad weather? Let me tell you from beginning. My name is Ryan, 19 years of age. My mother Julia is 38 in well-shaped figure. All this had happened one year ago. Actually, my mother had a terrible quarrel with my dad in the morning. She suspected that my father was doing cheating on her and she had had the reasons for this. After their fight dad had gone for his office and me for my school.

When I came home in the noon, Mom asked me to take her to the farmhouse on my motorcycle. Weather was turning bad outside so I asked for the reason but she shut me up. She is a very strict woman so I always had to follow her commands, otherwise be ready to face the punishment. So I had no option other than carrying her.

Mom asked me to stop the vehicle at some distance from our farmhouse. As I stopped the motorcycle, Mom got down and run towards the farmhouse, directing me to stay there. I kept standing in the showers nearly for five minutes when I saw her coming back. She was walking as fast that her large boobs were jiggling around, that's why everyone's eye would fall on her boobs first, whoever would look on her. Moreover, she was wearing a loose deep neck cotton top, with skinny leggings which were sticking to her body and had became see-through. I could see her white lace bra from her wet top as she came enough close to me, so why would any eye not fall on her boobs at first sight. I could clearly see extreme anger on her face.

She sat on seat with legs on both sides and asked me to leave. She was gabbling in her anger while we were running towards home. She had seen Dad's car in the farmhouse and guessed what was he doing there, during his office time. Actually, my mom got to know about Dad's arrival at our farmhouse with another woman from her sources, therefore she came here to spy on him. She commanded me to drive fast unlike she always did. Rainy drops were pummeling my body but I ignored them and accelerated the vehicle, as I also wanted to get in the house soon.

Mom adhered to and gripped me by my waist as I was driving very fast now. Her torso was thrusting against my back and her legs alongside my legs. I was feeling warm where she was in contact with my back with respect to my remaining body. Her breasts were being felt amazingly soft and warm on my back.

She went direct inside her bedroom as we got into the house. She was such as angry that I was scaring to ask her something. I was standing in the hall when I heard some voices of breaking glass and things from her bedroom. So I decided to go to her and show some sympathy. Infect, I didn't want quarrel between my parents as I loved them both. I wanted to stay with them. I knocked her door several times but she didn't respond, only I could hear the mixed voices of her anger and crying.

I made my way to my room after some time when voices got calm from her bedroom. I wanted to change my wet clothes first. I was picking my dress for changing when mom rammed into my room. She was looking very furious this time and she was still in her wet clothes.

"Mum... mummy what?" I stuttered nervously.

"What are you doing Ryan? Still in your wet clothes?" She asked me in raged voice. "Do you want to get sick."

"I. I am just changing", I tried to explain but couldn't.

"You are going to put on dry clothes without washing your body", She again made me scared by her way of talking. "You know how much risky is, leaving your body with rainy water."

I didn't want to get a shower right now as I was feeling some cold, because of remaining in wet clothes so long. But I couldn't resist her even when she was looking enraged. She held my hand and lead me to the bathroom. She started the shower and made me stand below it. I asked mom to leave so that I could take my clothes off and shower properly. But she got angry again and denied my request.

"Your father is cheating on me and you want so. Send me out and coming out without washing yourself properly", she yelled on me. "Wouldn't you."

"No mom. I am not going to cheat you, I promise."

"Shut your dirty mouth", She barked angrily and slapped me on my face. "Don't you dare to make any promises, your father did so and you are his carbon copy."

She held the hem of my t-shirt and asked me to raise up my arms. I followed her silently as I didn't want to be slapped again. She came closer to me in the shower and pulled my t-shirt off above my head. Then she removed my jeans while abusing my father continuously. Now I was standing in my underwear in front of my soaking mother in the shower. Water was dripping on her head and seeping through her clothes. Her more soaking top was showing her white bra and naval more clearly now, some traces of the skin of her legs were also visible through her black leggings.

I was still frightened by her mood that's why didn't able to say anything to her. If there was any other woman before me, I would definitely have taught her a lesson like I always do in school. But in front of my mother, I just became a scaredy-cat.

"I don't want to suffer from cold too", Mom snapped and took off her top and leggings.

I got stunned on my place as I couldn't imagine the situation arose before me. My mom was standing in her underwear in front of me now, getting soaked in the shower. Her white bra was looking amazing on her slightly huge breasts. Her white panties totally clung to her skin that her pussy mound was showing against its fabric. First time in my life, I thought about the sex appeal of my mom. My eyes got fixed on her adorable body.

"Where are your eyes, you creep", Another shot of slap on my cheek and a yell came from mom. "Turn around, quick."

She was looking furious, causing her breathe heavily. I was on the edge of tears when I turned around. My cock just started to grow by looking at her half-naked body but her slap pushed it back. She kept reprehending my father for his dishonesty.

"Don't you try to look back, creep", She whispered into my ears with her teeth clenched in anger. "I am going to wash you up."

I had no nerve to look back after seeing her this aspect. She took the soap and started lathering it on my back. She was rubbing the soap with one hand and stroking the other on my back in order to wash me. Palm of her hand was so soft that it reminded me again her soft round boobs. Her long nails, moreover, scraping on my back periodically, worked to trigger the lust into my cock. She asked me to turn towards her with my eyes closed, so that she could lather the soap on my torso, so I did.

"What the hell are you thinking about", She yelped on me as she stepped back, her eyes were looking at the huge tent grown on my boxers as my cock had had the full erection. "You! Dumb-ass, what you want to do in this fucking bathroom before me."

I got my heart sunk as I sensed the situation which again turned against me. I cursed the moment when mom came into my room. Definitely, again I was going to be slapped tightly on my face so I was preparing myself for it.

"Your father is a pervert bullshit and so are you", I didn't listen her calling as much names to me that day. My head had got jammed and I didn't know when I had opened my eyes. An extreme anger was showing in her eyes.

"You are getting aroused for your mother", She snapped the truth. "Your father is fucking that whore of his office and his son wants to stick his penis in his mom, don't you?

"No mom, it's not true", I spoke in a painful voice when my eyes automatically stopped on her appealing cleavage.

"You want to see this", she busted me looking on her boobs and asked me with rage, picking her boobs up in her hands. "Come on, grab them. You! Rascal. Is not it what you wanted?"

"No mom, please don't, I'm begging you", I was about to explode in tears. I wanted to tell her that what else could a man do, having a hot lady with him in shower, and in addition when she was half nude. I strongly wanted to kick the ass of my father who was the reason for all this, happening to me. I again closed my eyes and turned my face away.

"Yes, I saw the hunger in your eyes like a dog, so come let it be", She came closer and grasped my hand. She put my hand on her boobs and hold my face in her other hand to turn it towards her. "Now watch your half-naked mother properly, bastard, take your chance."

"Mom, ouch!! please..., it hurts", I was just a little bit away from crying. I was feeling angry and pity both on her, because although she is strict, she never behaved like this before. She had got extremely hurt by my father's move. She was driving my hand on her boobs in bra and truly, they were feeling awesome. Although, she had worn bra but even then I could feel the softness of that melons to an extent. She got successful to move my face towards her and I, again opened my eyes to look the things my hand was playing on.

"Yes see, this is the thing that you want actually", She kept saying in a condemning voice. She forcefully pulled my face into her cleavage. "All men are same, pervert, want only one thing, THIS."

I felt the tender skin of my mother's tits on my lips, nose and chin. I couldn't tell how wonderful this touch was. My mom started trying to rub my face all over her boobs and I also gave her some ease by loosening my head. A part of me wanted to feel up her beautiful boobs on my face despite all the situation and moreover, wanted to taste them too.

"So tell me, do you want more huh, want more, son of a dog, rascal", She kept abusing me and my father continuously when she slipped her one tit out of her cup. My lips were just an inch away from her small light brown areola. I wanted to instantly open my mouth and take that charming nipple in my mouth.

"Take your mother, take me son, enjoy pleasure from your mother's body, and then cheat on her and throw her aside like your father did, come on son", I was just going to take that nipple in my mouth when she said it. Her words woke a son up inside me and I pulled me back with my full force.

"No mum, I am your son, I will never ever try to cheat on you or leave you", I couldn't resist the thought of leaving mom alone after using her, like she was saying, so I explained it to her. "Mom, I loved you not like dad. I want to tell you I'm not my dad."

"But you are his son, you got the features of him since your birth", Mom yelled at me but in lesser angry voice this time. She was shocked by my such response to her humiliation. "You too will cheat on me, that's what you wanted at all, I saw it in your eyes."

"Listen mom, I may have the features of dad by physically but I got my thoughts from you, my personality is derived from you", I made my voice as calm as I could. Strangely, I was having the pity on my mother despite all her slapping or torture on me. I didn't know it was the doing of her boobs or her situation was so painful. "I can never be separated from you."

"I already listened things like this from your father, all this is a drama, you want only this", She unhooked her bra and threw it aside. Her slightly large tits were now on full display. "All you men want this from a woman, your father wanted my body but when he got more beautiful woman than me, he cheated on me, do you listen, he cheated on me, now you want the same, you too will deceive me."

I was not being able to believe on my eyes. I kept standing on my place in shock, watching her adorable boobs, without bra for the first time. I didn't know what to do, whether go close to her and beg to her to let me taste that delicious looking nipples or show her some sympathy. She was again looking angry by noticing the hunger in my eyes so I went for the latter option, as I couldn't face her anger.

"Mom I want you to know this", I told her in calm voice by going close to her. "First, nobody I found in the world more beautiful than you, so I don't know why dad did this, but the man would such a dumbass who leave a pretty woman like you." I took her face in my hands. "And second, I don't know what you sensed in me, but this is sure that I am not going to deceive you ever, I promise."

She pushed me away, her anger got down by my words but not completely.

"Ok then, show me, prove it", she roared. "Help me to get the proof of your daddy's adultery, then I will sue him for divorce and alimony, then we will spend our remaining life in another city far away from that moron."

"What?" I shocked after hearing her. I couldn't even imagine to live separate away from dad. Yeah, I was angry with him for what he did to my mom but it was also as much true, that I love both my parents. I couldn't see my parents getting divorce.

"No Mum, you won't do that. Dad is doing a mistake but he will regret for this", I tried to explain. "I will talk to him. He, he will definitely understand."

"See, I know this, you are like your father", Mom's anger got returned. "He cheats on me or whatever, you don't care. You just want to be like him. So I am giving you the chance, come and take me for yourself."

She stood in the shower with her arms opened towards me. Water from the shower was now sliding down on her boobs,

"No mom this is not true. I'm not saying dad was doing the right", I told her insistently. "I simply love you both and don't want you both to get separate."

"See son, I couldn't live with a person who cheated on me," Mom made it clear with no doubt left. "So now you decide whether you want to live with that asshole who cheated on your mom, your family or with me."

Mom used the word 'asshole' which confirmed her extreme hate for my father. I had assumed that mom would never get ready to make up broken things with my father. But I didn't want to give up tries till the end.

"Please mom, there must be a way, please don't leave him," I started begging to my topless mom standing in shower, by holding her hand. "Every problem have a solution, we will find it, please."

"There's no solution Ryan, marriage exists between even persons, your father cheated on me, you listened," Mom was yelling on me with full fury again. "We can't be even until I would also do cheat on him."

Mom showed me the hope. If mom would cheat on my father, they both would be standing in the same court, then they wouldn't need to get divorce. I made my mind, I would have to coax my mother to cheat on my father, and then help her to find a handsome boyfriend, then all would be settle down.

"Mom please, if this is the only hope, do it," I was again begging to mom. "I want you both by my side at any cost. I will help you to find a nice guy."

"What? Are you retarded", Mom snapped, pulled her hand from my grip and slapped on my face again. "You find me a boyfriend. Wow! You don't know your dad would ever leave that whore or not, and if I too cheat on him and he finds out, that will also lead to our divorce, and I also will come under the misconduct."

I was straight on my goal now so no matter how many times I had to be slapped, I wouldn't let my parents get separate.

"He will not find out mom, I will help you", I tried to assure her despite of her furious looking face. "We both will find a way to keep it from him."

I hold my topless mom from her upper arms and placed my forehead on her shoulders, was begging to her not to leave the house and dad. But she again pushed me away.

"We couldn't hide this for so long, listen boy, as I find out your daddy's cheating, so as he will find out too," Mom's eyes stopped on my groin, still being a tent, while crawling on my body during her jabbering. "Unless this is... this is..."

"What mom tell me, I will do anything for you," I provoked her.

"Unless this is you, yes, you should be that person," Mom was babbling in a new excitement which scared me off. I stepped back in shock after listening the word from her throat. "You are the person, about whom your dad could never find out."

"What are you talking about mom, how could I be, I am your son," I told her in stammering manner. I craved to taste mom's milky boobs but having sex with her was way too much.

"I know dear you're my son," Mom replied. "But we both know you are having the desires of my body. So now I'm giving you the opportunity and I'm not angry." Mom gave me a smiling look. "Come darling, enter inside me and fulfil your desire."

Mom hold my hand and pulled me toward her in the shower. I hit my mom's topless body, her bare breasts got pressed against my chest, that felt amazing to me. I also felt her hard nipples poking sweetly in my skin. My raised out penis, inside my wet boxers, rammed against her groin. These things made my cock fully erected and throbbing like a monster. But somehow, I collected my morals and got separate from our body touch.

"Mom we can't do this, this is incest, it's prohibited and immoral", I opposed mom which made her furious again like she was having the anger on her nose.

"I am a woman before your mother, you! son of a bitch and you are a boy and who the fuck is caring about morality in this house", Her voice got enraged. "Your father is fucking that bitch away from home, my own son is getting aroused by his mother and then who the hell should care about morality, only me?"

"But mom how could we do this, you are my mother", I muttered but I was definitely getting excited by the thought of fucking my hot mother by one way but also getting scared of doing this by other. "I just got excited because you are so hot. It doesn't mean I wanted to get inside you."

"Oh! You find your mother hot, but denying her offer, even when she presented herself to you, why? To insult her", She snapped at me and punched me in my abdomen in anger. Her punch was not so strong but slightly painful, I bent down from my stomach and stepped backward.

"You are also just an arrogant boy like your father who enjoy insulting me", Mom murmured in my ear clenching her teeth with anger, pulling my hairs to turn up my face. "But I will teach you and your father a lesson, teach you how to respect me."

She seized my erected penis above my boxers with her hand and pulled me in the shower. I yelped in ache, rose in my penis by her pulling, but she ignored my scream. Besides this, she started pulling my cock down, to make me sit on the floor that I had to follow as my nerve was in her hand. As I sat on the floor, she released my cock and pushed me further down on floor, with her foot on my chest. She slid down and threw aside my boxers as soon I lay down on the watery floor.

"Now you are going to learn how to respect your mother", She roared and take my cock in her mouth. I didn't be with any girl yet, as I was a little shy regarding sexual things. My virgin cock was throbbing in her mouth now, taking the blowjob from my mother. I still couldn't accept what was happening, whenever earlier, I saw mom in any sexy dress I admired her hot body parts in my thoughts, I wanted to watch her nicely shaped boobs and perky booties, because they are beauties and beauty should be watched and praised. I hadn't had any sexual attentions towards her.

"Do you like it, rascal hmmm? tell me how did I perform?" She asked me. I wanted to tell her that she was amazing in the Felicia and I didn't want her to stop. But except this, I told her to stop.

"Mom, please stop, let me go. How will I face dad? We will find another guy for you", I begged to her thinking about my father but it was gone wrong and triggered her fury.

Sc0rpi0n
Sc0rpi0n
64 Followers
12