Wrath of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard, you always think about your dad, and what you said earlier that you love me, LIER", She shouted on me as furiously that I started shaking like a leaf. She stripped down her panties on next moment and climbed on top of me. "You also wanted to cheat me, so I will help you doing what you want, but in my way."

Mom hold my throbbing cock in her hand and guided it into her cunt. My heart got stopped as mom moved her hips downward to slide my cock completely into her. I couldn't imagine my cock was in such a pleasant place. The very soft walls of her vagina were squeezing my cock in a lovely manner and helping it to slide inside on its slippery ground.

"You insult me, you deny me, you find your mother hot and you want to cheat on me like your father", She bent forward to take her face close to me, to mutter in my ears. "Now I know my place in this house. I will live in this house as you wish because your father and me are becoming even now, I'm also performing cheating on him like you suggested my son. And what revenge will be sweeter than this, like cheating on a husband with his own son."

Mom made a sigh of relief. So this was the reason, for which my mother became so desperate to be fucked by me. She wanted to take a rigorous revenge from my father by doing cheating on him with his son. I was surprised by listening the plan of mom.

Her soft big breasts were stroking on my chest with moving her back and forth, while she was whispering in my ears. They were feeling wonderful on my bare chest, her hard nipples scraping on my skin lightly. My cock was sliding in and out on the slippery surface inside of her pussy. All this was completely blowing up my mind, sending me to the another world. No matter she was my mother and we were performing incest, no matter whatever she had done to me or how I would face my father, I just turned her face towards mine and placed my lips on hers.

Mom looked in a shock for a moment as her eyes had gone wide-open, but soon she closed her eyes and we were in deep lip-lock in no time. My cock was being driven hard in her pussy by her jiggling her hips up and down on my groin and my tongue was driving in her mouth lovingly. I had draped my one arm on mom's back to keep her close to me and clasped her ass in other hand. I was fully enjoying my situation in the water, falling from the shower. Soon I ejaculated cum into her pussy with a great orgasm but I didn't know mom got her orgasm or not, perhaps not, because she didn't stop moving her hips, but she sensed my semen in her womb as she broke our smooch. Soon she had to stop and be removed from me as my cock lost the erection. She also lay down beside me on the floor.

We were not speaking anything, only sound of the falling water breaking the silence. I kept remembering the touch of mom's soft skin on my body, like her breasts on my chest, her ass in my hand and her vagina around my penis. Soon I found my cock again throbbing and agonizing for entering again in my mother.

Mom was lying beside me panting like me, I could hear the voices of her breathing and watch her breasts moving up and down. My cock had taken the command of my body now and wanted me on top of my mom soon. I would have to follow so I rolled my body and climbed on top of my mom. Mom surprised and gave a lovely smile. No traces of anger in her eyes I could see now. I simply set my cock's head on her opening and pushed my hips forward to get deep inside her. She released a moan from her throat in response.

The thing I wanted from the beginning still I didn't get. I didn't taste her nipples yet, so I moved to her boobs now. I hold her one tit in my hand, took nipple in my mouth and started sucking it, while fondling her other boob with my other hand. At the same time, I began intensifying my strokes into her pussy and so did happen to her moans. Soon she took my face in her hands and take it before her face.

"So you don't want to take me for yourself, hmm?" She asked me in girlish voice.

"No, I want you so badly, I love you", I replied and placed some kisses on her face without holding back the strokes of my hips.

"You would cheat me like your father one day."

"No, mom I won't, you are the only person I love the most. It couldn't be happening."

She placed her lips on mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth, I took her tongue and started sucking it out of juice. This time my cock was taking time to ejaculate.

"So you will find me a boyfriend by whom I could be fucked", Mom broke our smooch and asked me with smile and moans as I was banging het cunt rapidly.

"I would never let you be fucked by anybody not even dad, I will be available for you anytime anywhere", I made myself clear to her. "It was a big mistake, I even thought that."

She started sniggering and looking very beautiful without any anger on her face. My father was surely a jerk who were going to another woman while he had such beauty for him. But I had to thank him for his doings, because if he was not doing that I wouldn't have got the chance with her.

Mom got her big orgasm before me this time when she scratched me hard on my back with her long nails. After her, in some minutes, I was getting my second orgasm, I made some strong pushes to cum as deep inside her vagina as I could. It's so amazing I felt while emptying my penis inside her and she didn't mind. She was on pills, she told me when I asked her about pregnancy.

I kept lying on mom for a while after climax while water was splashing on my back. Again in no time, my cock was in full swing, ready for the third round. But mom had some work to do and dad could come home anytime. She assured me, we would do it later at night, while picking up our wet clothes.

Later that night, Mom came in my room wearing a sexy night dress which top was up to her hips, with a thong. It was made of silk and dark pink in color with some printing work. My cock reached to the boiling point with just take a look on her on the door. We performed the five rounds of sex in my bed that night, while condemning my dad by my mom.

Mom never had any complaint with my dad after that day, despite of his adultery continued and never did she look angry again. She got her relief in response of the cheating done by my dad. We fucked anytime, anywhere whenever we got the chance, in our house, in our car on the road, in hotel rooms, in changing rooms of super-malls, in public toilets and even in the long crops in the fields, while we traveled that places and still continues. I started fucking her asshole too gradually and she liked it too. Her asshole was virgin as dad didn't try to penetrate it ever. So I had to work really hard in order to penetrate her anus and perform anal.

I don't want mom to be fucked by my dad but she has to fuck dad as well occasionally, otherwise, he will suspect. Also I don't want to be the reason for quarrel between them as I love them both. So I have to tolerate sharing my mom with my dad. Mom is happy and don't even want to ask dad about her girlfriend. She gets happy whenever we fuck, thinking that she is taking the revenge from my dad and I get happy because of the pleasure I'm getting from such beautiful and sexy woman, moreover, my relationship with mom got improved and became affectionate.

12