All Comments on 'Wrath of the Pegging Milf'

by Jezebelle404

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But simply not erotic.

Nobody plays wth anybody. Just huge cock in ass.

Three stars. Generously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is amazingly disjointed. It is like a chapter taken out of a larger story. Starting with the first paragraph. MC comes home from a rehabilitation center.. Rehab for what? You introduce characters with no explanation of who they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't care for the writing style. Didn't keep my interest.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 1 year ago
What?

The strapon that came from ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed. Thank you.

Not common finding a writer expressing real on a fantasy site. In its way a breath of fresh air.

Had no problem following story line . . . perhaps it'd have a stronger edge if Madeline's emotion was expressed more deeply, further than -- "Don't pretend you've not done the same to girls before." She said, her voice almost high with delight as she smacked me again then thrust. "Just showing you what you consider a good time."

Keep on being true to you, that's the power in storytelling.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I usually don't read stories of men being pegged because they are written by men who like it or fantasize about it. But since the author had a female name, I thought I would check it out. I agree that there could b e more sex to is, that is, what she got out of doing to him. Surely she wanted more than that? But there was a generous lead in to get to the circumstances and that takes some planning on the part of the author, well done there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous