Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Angle could do however was pity herself that she didn't get to have fun with her, she was gorgeous, a wet dream come to life like some other girls and more advanced sissies she had gotten to work on her at the salon. All her pleasure revolved around getting fucked by Suzan or some guys she selected though and there was no sign that would change any time soon. Daydreaming about that gorgeous girl sucking her cock which she hadn't seen in a very long time was the best she could do.

Even that daydream soon got interrupted though as her Mistress loudly addressed her guests. "Mmm, she's every bit as delightful and skilled as you say. I think it's only fair if I returned the favour. How would you ladies like to try out my Angel? Just like this slut down here I can attest that she's really skilled and she has the most delightful feeling studs on her tongue. They are a real treat, and something I can strongly recommend as they have the added benefit of giving her the cutest and most fitting sissy lisp. Isn't that right Angel?" Suzan asked as all three women woman shared a loud laugh when Angel replied with a simple badly lisped "Yes Mistress Suzan."

"In any case you don't have to take my word for my recommendation by all means, please try it out and see for yourself if it is something you would like to add into your projects." Suzan smirked as both Bernice and Sally turned to Angel with a bright smile on their face. Neither of them were into men, but Angel wasn't a man at all, she was more than pretty enough to rival Madison's beauty and just as meek as well.

"I definitely would love to take Angel for a spin, but I would love to give you the first chance Bernice, at least if you would like to try her out as well. I mean it's only fair given how your slut is serving Suzan. That and of course for all the help and fun you have given me this past week, you've definitely spiced up all my plans regarding my stepbitch and stepsiblings." Sally grinned.

She didn't need to tell Bernice twice as her way older neighbour hiked up her skirt and moved her panties aside. "It was my pleasure Sally, really, but don't mind if I take you up on that offer and go first. Angel, be a good sissy and get down to business will you? I can't wait to feel those studs your Mistress bragged about, after all they are the only thing worthy of the name stud about you aren't they?" Bernice grinned, unable to keep herself from taunting the sissy a little.

Angel didn't like the task at hand one bit, yet another old hairy pussy for her to lick and while Sally who would undoubtedly go next wasn't old she was anything but attractive to her either. The only pussy she would have looked forward to licking was that of the girl pleasuring her Mistress at the moment. Nevertheless despite her reluctance Angel didn't protest, she had learned not to protest long ago as she knelt down in front of Bernice and started eating her pussy to the best of her capabilities without complaint. At least it was slightly better than eating out her own Mistress.

"Mmm, oh fuck you weren't kidding Suzan, these studs do feel spectacular, although that might also be the one who wields them. I can tell that your Angel has a very skilled tongue, damn. Well Sally at this rate I don't think it will take long until you get your chance with this magnificent piece of work at this rate." Bernice moaned happily, just like Suzan who was really enjoying Madison's attention. Sally might have no one to pleasure herself with at the moment, but she didn't mind all too much, knowing she would get her turn soon enough.

Soon ended up being just five minutes later as Angel brought Bernice to a spectacular orgasm only to get yanked away by her hair once Bernice was done and handed over to Sally who was eagerly waiting just like that. Suzan was the only one receiving constant pleasure, not that either Sally or Bernice cared that much really. They were more than happy to share as they once again went over the details of what they planned on doing to Sally's step siblings, making a couple revisions here and there, their moans being the only acknowledgements that Madison and Angel were even present.

Their talks went on for the better part of an hour with multiple orgasms for all three women as they came to some valuable new insights and ideas for Jason and Jessy. Their little meeting only really came to an end when they were suddenly alarmed by the ringing of doorbell, telling them that someone had entered the salon. Since Suzan had no other clients lined up for today that could only really mean one thing, that the first step sibling had arrived, and from the text exchanged Sally had set up she could guess it was Jessy.

Instantly all three women got up, pushing the sluts from between their legs as they eagerly headed out to the main room of the salon to see the big burly driver they had hired for the job set down an unconscious Jessy in the waiting area. The plan was perfect, no fuss, no messy ends to work on, just a clean delivery and an easy subject to work on.

The driver had waited on Jessy at the airport with a sign reading her name just the way Sally had told Jessy he would in a text sent from Rose's phone, a normal pick up like so many at the airport. Only the car wasn't exactly normal with the backseat being an air tight compartment that slowly let a gas seep in to put Jessy to sleep without even realising something happened. Now that she was here in the salon outside the gas filled car the driver just gave her a jab that would ensure she stayed out for a long time to come. "Here you go ladies, well I'll be on my way to pick up the next one. See you later." The man simply stated, making no fuss, not even wanting to know what the plan was after his job. He just came to make a drop off and that was all. Just as soon as he had arrived he was gone again.

Jessy on the other hand wasn't going anywhere any time soon. She was gone from this world for the moment far away in a dream she wouldn't wake up from for hours to come. The last thing she really knew was driving away in that cab, slightly jet lagged and sleepy, needing to rest her eyes for a bit, a place where she still was as far as she was aware. She had no idea what awaited her as the three women circled her body with menacing smirks.

She looked so peaceful right now, just like a travel ready college girl on her way home. Her long blonde hair in a messy bun, no makeup, a pair of green comfy leggings and a baggy black t-shirt. Not dressed to impress in the slightest, yet despite all that she still looked positively gorgeous, a younger version of Rose, slightly shorter, with slightly smaller breasts and a slightly smaller ass yet with longer hair. Sally would normally loath how pretty her stepsister looked, but not today, today she was just eager to get started. Bernice on the other hand couldn't believe she was finally about to get her hands on her biggest crush from the neighbourhood. While she personally wouldn't have messed with such perfection it did make sense to make her easier to manage once she woke up, and of course for Sally to have some more sweet revenge. Besides, she quite liked what they had come up with in the end, it would make Jessy most fun to play with.

12