Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as decorations went the room was relatively empty, leaving plenty of space for Jessy or as her tag now read Cunny to move around. After all she was unlikely to make it far above the ground so furniture was pretty useless for her. One conner had a big cage with hot pink metal bars and a pastel pink pillow laying in the bottom of it. Right above the door to the cage there was a name tag reading "Cunny", a nametag that appeared on most of her stuff like the big pastel pink plush dog in another corner of the room.

The one hot pink wall in the room was decorated with an assembly of pastel coloured toys, ranging from paddles, to canes, dildo's, magic wands and gags shaped like a big bone. It wouldn't leave much to Jessy's imagination once she woke up. Sadly they wouldn't be here to see her initial reaction. Not that it mattered that much. Thanks to the camera's all over the place they could see everything that happened here and rewatch it whenever they liked.

Off in another corner of the room there was a treadmill, custom made in shades of pink to fit the aesthetic of the room and Jessy. Last but not least there was a big throne in the very centre of the room It was made out of a hot pink frame with pastel pink cushions. Even from a standing point of view it looked tall and intimidating, so Sally could only imagine just how intimidating that would be for Jessy who was kept low to the ground.

The throne faced the big window that allowed natural light to flood the room so whoever was seated on it could look over the lavish garden. At the front of the seat a small half circle was cut out with a clip right at its centre, a circle just big enough to fit about half a neck. The seat itself wasn't really solid either, there was a small circular seam in the middle, a seam to a part Sally could only guess could be removed.

Jessy's feeding bowls, both large, hot pink with her new name printed on were put down at the foot of the throne, a little to the side. It would ensure that even without one of her owners present Jessy would always have to kneel at the feet of their throne whenever she wanted to eat or drink. Right now only one of the bowls was filled with plain and simple water, just something for Jessy to drink if she were to wake up and be thirsty. Although the women doubted that the bowls would be used shortly, they guessed it would take a bit until Jessy grew desperate enough to degrade herself by drinking from her bowl.

It would take a while to accept her new position in life and that she wouldn't just get out here any time soon, that it would either be take what was in her bowls or nothing at all. They didn't expect Jessy to just take to her new role naturally, but that didn't matter much to them. They had all the time in the world to make her accept her situation one way or another.

"I figured I'd leave a lot of open space in the room which should be perfect to play a minor game of fetch without even needing to leave the place." Bernice explained her reasoning for the minimalistic approach as Sally drank in the details of the room. She sure as hell couldn't wait to come in here for a game of fetch with her stepsister, oh this was going to be so much fun. Just like her Bernice could hardly wait herself, but the both would have to, Jessy was still out cold for the time being and they really needed to go back to Suzan's salon to welcome Jason for his own transformation into something more manageable and fun to play with for them.

Without much care they simply dropped Cunny's body on the floor in front of one of the big mirrors. So she wouldn't need to search very far to admire her new looks. With her in the room the women simply left, closing the door not even bothering to lock it and went back down to the car to return to the salon. They weren't worried about Cunny escaping or getting into trouble at all. There wasn't really anything she could get in trouble with in the room and restrained as she was the sheer height of the doorknob was enough of an obstacle to keep her in the room no matter what she tried, besides, even if she could reach it she still couldn't grip it so there really was no way out for her.

While Jessy lay there on the floor in Bernice's house, only a few houses removed from her mother, about to wake up and realise what had been done to her. Rose was completely unaware of what was going on. She should probably have questioned Jessy more on her trip and boyfriend, but her daughter was old enough to care for herself. Besides if anything given her situation Rose was very relieved that Jessy wouldn't be coming home any time soon. She couldn't imagine how she would explain it if she caught her being Sally's obedient slut and while she imagined Sally wouldn't just purposely expose her unless she was mad, she doubted that Sally would care about keeping them from finding out. She assumed Sally would just use her as normal so getting caught would be inevitable.

Jessy being gone was already one less thing to worry about, now she could only hope that Jason would leave for his trip with his buddies straight away instead of first coming home as usual. It wouldn't solve her problem, but at least it wouldn't make it worse either as it would leave her with only Sally and her husband to worry about. She had been managing that for a while now and as it looked right now it seemed like she would be able to keep on managing. Sure one misstep could make it all crumble down, but if she was careful she hoped that wouldn't happen.

If Sally got to Jason's phone Rose might just get her wish, or at least think she got her wish. If she knew what was actually happening to her children she would have wished she kept a very close eye on them. She would do anything to save them from a similar fate as hers, they were one of the biggest reasons she endured, even if all the shame she was put through was starting to get linked tightly to her arousal by now. The constant presence of both really started to get her mind conditioned into associating them.

Not that she had much time to ponder about it all because Sally had been right, with how demanding her secret submission to her stepdaughter had been, the household had been kind of neglected. Sending her daughter a quick message back telling her how cute the two of them looked and wishing them all the best on their travels, Rose went back to work cleaning the place up.

The only other break she really took was to check a new message from Jessy that had come in. It told her that fun wouldn't be a problem where she was going, while explaining that reception might be a bit spotty so she probably wouldn't really be able to send back much going forward. Another relief for Rose who doubted she would have much time to chat herself with Sally's tight reign on her.

12