Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 28

Story Info
Cunny's first day as a bitch.
5.6k words
4.59
7.4k
6

Part 28 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Cunny's first day as a bitch

After going to bed late having had tons of fun seeing Jasmine unpack her new wardrobe Bernice was up very early out of sheer anticipation. Today they would call Rose over again, but that didn't mean that she couldn't first have some fun with her daughter, Bernice's new pet Cunny. She had thought of nothing else since locking Madison in her bed and going to sleep. The knowledge that Cunny was still smelling her panties just added to her excitement. She liked it so much that she had actually put on a fresh pair of panties just before going to bed and ordered Madison to just grind her to an orgasm with her nose through the panties rather than using any tongue, leaving them nice and soaked for her pet.

"Alright Slut, get out of there and go see if you can be of any use to Sally, if she's still snoring just kneel at her door and wait until it sounds like she has woken up." Bernice ordered without looking at the slut that had been between her legs for the entire duration of her short night as she pressed the button to let her bed open up and Madison out. Instead Bernice simply had a quick shower and got dressed for the day. Putting on an outfit to match the aqua green satin granny panties she had worn to bed. With a bright smile on her face she headed straight for Cunny's room, being none too gentle as she just barged in and turned on the light while heading to the cage her pet was stuck in.

"Wakey wakey bitch, it's time for you to come out." Bernice spoke as she unlocked the door to the cage, feeling a strong tingle in her pussy as she looked at the pretty girl, curled up in her restraining bitch suit, groaning as she only just woke up. Only for her eyes to shoot wide open as the stench and taste of Bernice's pussy hit her full force, her tongue and nipples sore from pulling against one another all night making her quickly realise the gravity of her horrid new situation that hadn't just been a bad dream.

It was nothing short of a pure delight for Bernice to see those big scared eyes peer up at her from behind her big navy panties. Instead of out, Cunny moved as far back in the cage as she could in the cage, an act that made Bernice's delighted expression sour. "I see you have forgotten your second rule Cunny! Now come on out of that cage or I'll poke you out with the cattle prod, don't think for one moment that I will spare you because you look awfully cute." Bernice scolded in a stern no nonsense tone that let Cunny know she was already in big trouble.

Yesterday's punishment still in mind as well as the sheer helplessness of her position made her reluctantly give in. Her cheeks bright red as she shyly crawled out of her cage. She still couldn't believe this was all real, crawling and responding to that horrid name embarrassed her to her core, but there was nothing to be done about it. The knowledge that most of her blush was hidden behind this horrid woman's worn panties wasn't helping her one bit, but trying to get those off on her own was useless.

"There that's much better, now tell me you at least remember your first rule!" Bernice spoke, still sounding none too pleased. Jessy remembered full well, it was degrading enough to be impossible to forget, but she feared that she would get punished even harder if she didn't show she remembered. Mortified she gave her butt a wiggle, feeling that tail shift slightly inside her, the piercing shifting a little in her sensitive clit as the bells rung loud and clear to indicate a yes.

"Good girl, you do remember your rules. Which begs the question, why did you disobey, do you want to get punished by your owner? Is my Cunny a bit of a pain slut?" Bernice asked a broad smirk spreading across her face as she watched the humiliated girl shake her butt twice to indicate a no while she stooped down to clip a leash onto her collar. She was loving every minute of this, seeing her pretty pet shake her bottom for her at every question would never get old.

"Hmmm, do you think you deserve to get punished for your transgression Cunny?" Bernice asked with a sly smirk as she watched her biggest crush freeze at her feet. Jessy knew full well there was only one answer, but she really didn't want to shake her bottom to agree to a punishment from this horrid woman, not until Bernice impatiently started tapping her foot at which point she nervously shook her butt once, fearing she would get into more trouble.

"Well I'm glad we are on the same page Cunny as you are getting punished for not showing enough enthusiasm upon seeing me whether you agree or not." Bernice spoke as she walked right over to the wall of toys, forcing her pet to crawl along as fast as she could making her breath harder through yesterday's panties. Crawling with her tongue stuck out like this was even more uncomfortable than just crawling was. Her breasts inevitably bounced a little bit which only tug on both her nipples and her tongue, hurting them both while they were already sore.

All Jessy could do was cower in fear as she looked up at her way older neighbour, scanning the tools on the wall with delight before picking out a riding crop. The soft pink colour of the crop made it look kind of gentle, but Jessy knew it would feel anything but gentle. All she wanted to do was to crawl away, but that was impossible with Bernice holding her leash. Even more so when her neighbour stepped over her and squeezed her waist between her nylon encased legs, steadying her for the crop.

"I think ten ought to do for starters." Bernice casually said before swinging the crop through the air making it land viciously on Jessy's left cheek, making the girl yelp and whimper, squirming between Bernice's legs without any results whatsoever as Bernice quickly landed a second blow on her other cheek, only to land a third on the first one,... Jessy's constant yelps, whimpers and squirming were just delightful to Bernice who loved colouring her pet's bottom a bright red with clear outlined marks taking the shape of the leather flap at the end of her riding crop. The red of her ass contrasted nicely with the soft pink of her tail and the fur on her leg binders.

"There we go, now don't let me catch you breaking your rules again Cunny or you'll get punished more severely. In any case do you need to go to the toilet?" Bernice asked with a bright smile as her pet was just breathing heavily, glad that this was finally over with. That crop sure as hell stung fiercely on her defenceless ass. Afraid to get another taste she shook her butt twice. If anything she was felling a little weak from dehydration.

It made her all the more agreeable for Bernice's next question. "Would you like some breakfast Cunny? Something to eat and drink?" She hadn't eaten, nor drank anything since yesterday on the plain and especially the thirst was getting rather bad by now. This time without hesitations she shook her butt once to indicate a yes.

"Oh my, you're must be one hungry thirsty bitch then Cunny. Speaking of thirsty is Cunny thirsty for some cunt? Would my Cunny love to eat me out before breakfast?" Bernice asked with a huge smirk as she saw the horrified eyes peer up at her half hidden behind yesterday's panties. They both knew there was only one right answer and it wasn't one her new bitch was willing to give, not in the slightest.

Trying to encourage the girl Bernice lightly tapped her calf with the riding crop, reminding her of the thing she still held and could use at any point. It did have an effect for sure, her bitch was getting infinitely more nervous, squirming uneasily at her feet, but she didn't give in just yet. Not until Bernice gave her a whack with the crop at full force, stinging infinitely more than any of the ten hits had. "I won't ask again bitch, and I have toys that hit way harder than this one if you really want to push me." She warned, making it very clear that she meant business.

The very harsh hit that kept on stinging long after it had ended and the threat for worse convinced Jessy that she had no choice but to comply. She hated having to put up this embarrassing display to lick that old woman's horrid pussy, but it was inevitable. Completely mortified she started wildly wiggling her butt, making her tail wag back and forth seemingly enthusiastically.

"Hahaha, I knew my little bitch couldn't turn down an opportunity to lick my pussy no matter what. You're in luck as well because it's sopping wet, perfect to start quenching that thirst of yours." Bernice cooed with delight as Jessy could only groan in horror, having tasted and smelled these panties all night long the last thing she wanted was to lick the source, but she couldn't put up a fight as Bernice led her over to the chair. In these damning restraints all she could do was follow wherever the leash led her.

Like the day before when Bernice had masturbate right in front of her eyes, Jessy's collar was clipped directly into the cut out at the front of the comfortable throne's seat, fixated in place. She could only shake her head left and right a little with about an inch of room to move back and forth in. With her bitch clipped in place Bernice wasted no time hiking up her skirt and sitting down in her comfortable throne, the soaked crotch of her aqua green panties only inches away from her pet's own navy panty covered face. "Do you like what you are seeing Cunny? Can you see just how soaked I am?" Bernice asked with a big smirk as she patted the pink hair of the girl stuck between her thighs. Once again Jessy knew there was only one right answer and as much as she didn't like what she was seeing, she started wagging her tail back and forth enthusiastically like an over eager pup. Her face turning beet red as she made her 'love' for something that disgusted her known in the most embarrassing fashion possible.

"I just knew you loved my soaked panties cunny, I bet you were wishing these were on your face right now nice and fresh. Speaking of which, would you like me to remove the panties from your face so you can have a better look at my current ones Cunny?" Bernice asked with a sly smile, loving this way too much to just let the girl eat her pussy right away. She loved making her earn it and the ringing of those bells as the completely embarrassed girl once again shook her ass for her was just music to her ears.

"So eager to get a good look at my soaked panties, you really are named after your favourite thing aren't you?" Bernice laughed as she started to peel the navy panties off of her bitch's face, unhooking the leg holes from behind her ears before peeling the once soaked crotch off. She couldn't help but laugh as she noticed how even without the support of the leg holes these panties stayed firmly on the girl's face, the thick juices that had lined them when she first pulled them over Cunny's face had dried over night, causing them to stick like a very mild adhesive. They easily broke away with some light pulling, but it was still a joy to watch, especially as it also allowed her a good look at the girl's pretty face her tongue far out of her mouth, residue of her dried up juices sticking over the entire length of where the crotch of her panties had been.

For a moment Bernice just held yesterday's big well worn panties up in front of Cunny's face. "These really need a wash, a soak would do nicely to make them easier to wash though. Do you want me to soak these in your water bowl Cunny? It's a win win, they'll be easier to wash and you get to have nice and flavoured water with your breakfast." Bernice smirked, lifting up the panties to look straight into her bitch's mortified eyes.

Jessy really didn't want flavoured water at all, especially not like that. The thought of drinking up the water these horrid panties pre soaked in was just horrifying, nevertheless she shook her bottom enthusiastically for this woman's viewing pleasure, it was the way of the least resistance and with how restricted she was in everything it wasn't like she could accomplish anything either way. She would be drinking flavoured water whether she shook her ass twice to say no or multiple times to show her excitement at the prospect, everything but that last option, even a simple yes would see her punished though, she was sure of it.

"I knew you would say that Cunny, it's your favourite flavour after all, something to look forward to." Bernice grinned as she got up for a moment, leaving her bitch to stare at the empty back rest of her throne. The dried up juices still had her stuck with Bernice's scent, but at least it was slightly milder than breathing through those panties like she had done all night had been. It was the biggest reprieve she had gotten since her arrival here for a brief moment she wasn't stuck looking at Bernice's panty covered pussy, or with her face stuck in those horrid well worn panties. Although the sloshing sound of those very panties being submerged into the water bowl at the foot of the throne was a horrid sign for the future.

Dipping her old panties into her pet's drinking bowl wasn't the only thing Bernice did though. Much to Jessy's surprise her captor suddenly touched her thigh making her squirm and try to move away from the touch without any success. Something hard but smooth feeling was pressed against her pussy, reaching down to her thigh where a relatively hard pressure circled her tied together leg. It felt weird and violating as Jessy was left to wonder what Bernice had done, a sentiment that only grew as something hold was then stuck right in the middle of her chest. Weirded out about the feeling Jessy tried to move her leg to the side, but it was impossible to pull the smooth surface away from her pussy no matter which of the limited positions of her leg she used, all her movement did, was cause it to rub over her pussy, making her clit bell ring. It embarrassed her enough to stop right away.

Only a moment later Bernice took her seat on the throne again, sliding forward just a little bit more than before making sure that her panty covered pussy was only an inch or two away from her pet's face. The small reprieve Jessy had had was instantly ended, not only did she have to look at the soaked crotch of Bernice's aqua green panties, the smell was pretty intense as well, fresh, damp and musky, unlike the staler scent she had breathed through the pair Bernice had worn yesterday.

"There we go, I can tell you are just loving your new outlook on life, but would you like to see the true object of your desires, the one hiding under these panties?" Bernice asked with delight, trailing one of her chubby fingers over the crotch of her panties right in front of her pink poodle girl. This time Jessy hesitated a little more. She didn't want to see what those panties hid at all, just looking at the panties was bad enough already, but in the end she did give in and started enthusiastically wiggling her bottom.

"As you wish Cunny, don't say I don't treat you well my pretty little bitch, see I'm giving you everything you desire." Bernice laughed as she wiggled out of her panties until the soaked satin had closed the two inches to Jessy's face, pressing right into it and forcing her to inhale the intense scent of her fresh arousal. Instead of getting up Bernice wiggled back into her throne moving her thighs another couple of inched further out of the panties that remained pressed to Jessy's face, only to finally after she had pulled them down as far as she could like this, she lifter her legs and the panties over Jessy's head and pulled out one leg first and then the other before moving them back down, leaving Jessy to stare right at her sopping wet hairy old pussy.

All her boyfriends had had cocks either smoothly shaven or neatly trimmed. It made the unkept hairy pussy with its salt and pepper wiry hairs look infinitely more disgusting in comparison. Knowing that it belonged to a woman triple her own age didn't help at all. Freed from those panties the strong scent of Bernice's pussy only seemed to have intensified and Jessy was dreading the task ahead of her more than ever. She simply couldn't fathom getting her tongue any closer to it than it already was. This was so much worse than getting those grooly panties rubbed into her face.

"Poor poor Cunny, I'm so cruel to you my pretty little bitch. After all isn't it just plain mean to keep that tongue of yours restrained when my pussy is so close that you could reach it with a simple lick, yet so far because you can't extend that tongue of yours. It must be downright horrible to see my pussy, smell it, but be unable to have a taste, especially considering how much you just love my pussy. Do you want me to free up that tongue of yours so you can have a taste Cunny?" Bernice asked for a smile as she watched the girls face turn from confusion over her admitting her guilt to sheer horror again as Bernice explained what she felt guilty about. Making the girl beg in her limited way for every step of this process was a sheer delight to Bernice. She could hardly wait until that begging for her pussy became sincere. At least she hoped she would be able to condition her into sincere begging in time rather than this very force but nevertheless delightful begging.

Jessy on the other hand felt so grossed out by the idea of licking that musky slightly fishy hairy pussy only inches removed from her face that she simply refused to wag her tail. The way her tongue was pulled down to her nipples, hurting them both was very uncomfortable, but not nearly as uncomfortable as the idea of orally pleasing this horrid woman. Jessy did get a little more nervous when Bernice coughed as a warning after a few moments without response, but she remained unyielding.

At least until Bernice started mercilessly whacking her defenceless bottom with the crop. "I want answers Cunny and they better be good, I'll keep this up just as long as you keep being stubborn." Bernice said annoyed as she landed blow after blow, Jessy couldn't even try to move away as she could only whimper and yelp right in front of Bernice's pussy. It only took a few moments and a rapid flurry of harsh painful whacks to make Jessy lose her resolve completely and start wagging her tail wildly to make it stop. Her ass felt as though it was on fire and she really couldn't take any more of that crop.

As if nothing had happened Bernice instantly returned to her sweet cooing self as if she had been talking to her pet which was in fact eager to be licking her pussy all along. "I just knew you couldn't wait to dig in Cunny. I'm sorry for not removing that restraint from your tongue right away. Here let me help you." She smirked while the girl between her legs was still squirming and whimpering from the sting she felt in her bottom.

Bernice released the girl's tongue which had been extended to the max far too long for comfort with a less than considerate yank up at the chain. It pulled Jessy's sensitive pierced nipples viciously, making her yelp out once more, but it was enough to lift the chain over the big ball stuck in her tongue finally freeing it. "There we go Cunny, eat my pussy to your hearts content." Bernice smirked as she leaned back in her throne, completely relaxed as her pussy was less than an inch removed from her pet's face.

While her tongue might be free and her ass was on fire, Jessy still couldn't quite bring herself to eating her older neighbour out. She hesitated, staying as far away from Bernice's pussy as she could, which was that mere inch, but she refused to dig in. This time all that was needed was one harsh whack on her very sore sensitive bottom to get her going, a warning of more which she absolutely didn't want to take. All Jessy could do was whimper and shudder in disgusted as she extended her tongue, nearly instantly reaching Bernice's pussy. The wiry coarse hairs felt gross, and so did the soft warm wet rather large lips of Bernice's pussy as she gave it a light reluctant first lap, instantly being hit by the intense taste as she couldn't help but gag lightly.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12