All Comments on 'Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 28'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FibaroFibaro12 months agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi.. Your story is so nice..I tried to subscribe your adult star account but it shows my debit card is rejected after my money credited..

FibaroFibaro12 months agoAuthor

Could you please send me an e-mail at fibaro.smut@gmail.com so I can see what I can do? Also It might be wise to contact the site's support about that as they are the ones handling the payments. I hope that helps and that it gets resolved quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking back in a reflecting mood, Madison will be a totally different person than the bitch with a mean streak towards Savannah and Roxy.

She led her white bitches posse towards Savannah's apartments with the intentions of breaking the bond between Savannah and Roxy only to spectacularly fail. Savannah took over the souls of the racist white women and turned them into submissive slaves to black women.

Madison was reduced to becoming a lesbian who served her punishment by licking pussies and assholes.

Madison was left wondering how she can break away from her lifetime bondage under black slavery to meet with her mother and asked her Mistress for permission to do so.

Arrangements made for the Mother to drive over, park car and knock on door. Mistress's prearrangements

with Madison involved hugging the Mother, rubbing her breasts against Mom's covered breasts and initiating tongue intertwining kissing. The Mother tries to break away from the forced kissing only to have hands cuffed behind her back as she trips over a dress pulled down over her legs.

Madison becomes stronger over Mom as she surrenders to the black women who professionally remove her clothing from her muscular body and assist Madison in teaching Mom how to make amends for her racism by doing what Madison was taught to do

And Mommy/Daughter fun together helped Mom become a better, more submissive Mother to Madison!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...