Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud moan instantly escaped Bernice's lips as she felt her crush's shy tongue for the very first time, the slow work up towards this moment, making Cunny beg for it had turned her on considerably. She couldn't believe that what she had dreamed off the moment she first lay eyes on Jessy was finally happening. Not even her wildest dream could have envisioned this situation though, in her dreams Bernice had always envisioned Jessy reluctantly licking her to an amazing orgasm in one of her cute outfits, held down by a firm hand in her pretty blonde hairs. The hairs that were now pastel pink and curly, like the rest of her bitch suit. She wouldn't have dared dreamt of having Jessy in such an elaborate get up, but she loved it to no end.

After all with Madison she had a pretty blonde to eat her out on demand, she had girls crawl on all fours as she had tugged their leashes as well, but she had never had a dedicated bitch. The added deviance gave her a huge kick, as did the insurmountable amount of extra shame it caused the girl. Despite the excessive power trip Bernice was anything but happy with Cunny's efforts though and the girl instantly felt it as another hard whack landed across her very sore butt.

"That is no way to eat pussy Cunny, press your face in there and wiggle that tongue of yours as deep as it will go. My pussy is the best thing in the whole world for you my little bitch and you better show just how much you loved it with your eagerness and enthusiasm when eating me out. You should be licking my pussy as if it's a bowl of your favourite dessert while you are all alone and can't get that last residue off the edges with your spoon. You also better be wagging that tail of yours all throughout this if I even so much as doubt you aren't giving this your all you'll feel my crop again." Bernice sternly commanded, ending her speech with a harsh hit as the shocked girl hadn't yet started eating her out with the enthusiasm demanded. For good measure, she slid a little further down, pressing her hairy pussy all the way down into her bitch's face at the furthest distance her clipped collar allowed. Willing or not the girl would have her face pressed deep into her crotch for as long as Bernice remained seated.

Jessy was completely shocked and horrified, that one light lap had been horrid enough. There was no way she could see herself do that. Not even now that her face was already buried deep into Bernice's pussy, her nose pressing into the thick pubic bush while Bernice's wet pussy pressed right into her wide open mouth, the wiry pubic hairs uncomfortably tickling her whole lower face. A few good hard hits quickly changed her mind though as despite her horror she got her tongue as deep into Bernice horrid old pussy as it would go, exploring the walls with firm yet rapid long licks while shaking her bottom rapidly all to make the crop stop.

Bernice loved it as she completely relaxed, stroking Cunny's hair with lust as the girl ate her pussy out with eagerness and enthusiasm. She might even have been more reluctant to lick her pussy than her mother had been, but unlike Rose she could punish Cunny however and wherever she liked. While she couldn't jeopardise the control over both women by letting them know that they worshipped the same pussy, but she loved the knowledge either way. The first thing she was going to make Rose do when she came over today was to eat her out and let mom and daughter worship her within the same hour.

Once Jessy had started eating her pussy with the enthusiasm demanded, Bernice introduced the girl between her legs to what she had strapped to her legs with the simple push of a button. Instantly the smooth surface that was the head of a magic wand started to vibrate strongly right against Jessy's pussy, the vibrations making the bell attached to her clit piercing go wild. As Jessy let out a surprised yelp, muffled by her older neighbour's pussy.

While Bernice was having the time of her life Jessy was having anything but the time of her life. Her ass was on fire, from all the hits and feeling Bernice's smelly, horrid tasting pussy all around tongue was nothing short of disgusting. Yet she did what she had to do, her 'eager' licking only making Bernice wetter as she was forced to swallow down the woman's juices. Juices created by her reluctant attention. The magic wand in the mean time was jump starting her arousal much to her horror. Aroused was the last thing she wanted to be right now, but the persistent strong sensations caused by the wand made it impossible not to have a physical response as she tried with all her might to fight back moans not to give Bernice the satisfaction. Shaking her bottom vigorously at all times was also down right exhausting paired with her rapidly grown arousal it caused her breathing to become way heavier and consequentially way more horrid as every breath was filtered through Bernice's humid bush.

Having only just showered this morning Bernice's pussy was as clean as it could be, no hints of sweat, or mild hints of pee, just her aroused pussy in it's purest form which was more than horrid enough for Jessy. It was a courtesy Bernice wanted to give her pet in the beginning, but she didn't plan on extending that courtesy all that long, in time her bitch would have to learn to love her pussy no matter the state it was in. First she wanted to get a baseline conditioning between Jessy's arousal and the scent, taste and feel of her pussy established though. So Bernice couldn't be more delighted when the first signs it was working started setting in.

Only three minutes into this ordeal the first moans forced their way past Jessy's lips, unable to be fought back any longer. Once out they rapidly grew louder and more frequent, Jessy's arousal already considerably strong. Even though the moans were severely muffled by Bernice's pussy, the woman still had an easy time picking up on them. "See Cunny, there was no need to be shy. Just listen to yourself. You love my pussy." Bernice laughed in between loud moans of her own.

It didn't take all that long for Jessy to grow very close to the point of climax, but much to her surprise it made the vibrations of the wand slow down, growing way less intense to the point where they kept her right on edge without pushing her over it. The patch Bernice had stuck to her pet's chest saw to that, it was meant to keep track of her arousal turning the girl on as much as possible without letting her cum.

At first it came as a relief that she wasn't actually going to cum in this horrid position, but at the stimulation kept on, keeping her right on edge, that relief turned to maddening frustration. Loud whimpers mixed with Jessy's moans as she started to ache for an orgasm pretty badly. "Aw what's the matter, does my bitch want to cum? Well that's too bad Cunny, orgasms need to be earned and as that ass of yours indicates you haven't earned one at all. You'd need to give me at least five orgasms to get a chance to truly beg for one of yours, so keep on licking, you are well on your way to making me orgasm all over that cute face of yours for a very first time. If you keep your licking up after that I might even remain seated until you can work me to a second one." Bernice laughed as despite how much she loved this entire situation she was slow to approach an orgasm of her own.

Madison had already done a good job satisfying her most dire needs this morning and Jessy wasn't nearly as skilled as Madison or by now Rose were. The marble sized piercing in her tongue helped some, but it was very clear that this was Jessy's first time eating pussy which in and of itself was a fact she loved. She was in no hurry to cum at all so she really didn't mind one bit.

Jessy for her part did mind a lot though, she couldn't wait to get this ordeal over with and despite her ever growing frustration she was nowhere near ready to even consider licking this horrid woman to a second orgasm in one sitting. Not even with the horrible prospect of only getting to cum herself after giving Bernice five orgasms.

In the end it took nearly fifteen minutes since she first had started licking her horrid neighbour's pussy until the woman finally came. The orgasm was easily the most horrid part of this whole ordeal as Bernice pressed her pussy even harder into her face, her juices gushing out and flowing into Jessy's mouth forcing the girl to swallow and swallow fast to keep up. She felt rather queasy at the thought that she had probably swallowed close to a glass of Bernice's juices throughout this ordeal. At long last she could stop licking though which was a blessing for her sore tongue as Bernice grinded away against her face riding out her orgasm, before just sitting there for another ten minutes, catching her breath.

Ten long minutes during which Jessy was forced to endure the horrid pussy pressed into her face, at least she wasn't getting punished for not licking again and she wanted to avoid giving Bernice the idea she wanted to initiate a round two. She was so horrified by the idea of putting up with this for way longer that not even the wand that kept her on edge during this long ten minute calm down period convinced her otherwise.

She was more than a bit relieved when Bernice eventually stopped the wand and got up out of her throne with a big satisfied smirk. "Hmm, no round two Cunny? That's alright, I had an orgasm so I guess it will only take you a little longer to earn the right to beg for one. Now let me just note down that you still owe me at least four orgasms." Bernice smirked as she took out a pastel pink tube of the smudge and water proof lipstick her sluts used only to write a big 4 on her pet's back.

"Now you just stay put Cunny and I'll be right over with your breakfast." Bernice grinned not even bothering to unclip Jessy's collar so she couldn't move anywhere anyways. She stepped back into her panties and without another word left the room leaving the devastated girl alone hooked to the seat of her throne. Jessy could feel her own overly aroused pussy leak, throbbing in frustration as it searched out any kind of stimulation she could find while her face was leaking even harder. Her whole face was thickly coated in Bernice's juices, some stray pubic hairs stuck into the mess, but she could do nothing to pull those away as some juices dripped down from her chin on the floor beneath. All she could really do was worry about Bernice re-entering the room not that her situation was much better now, the smell and taste of that horrid pussy remained just as strong.

12