Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll follow the rule." Settled Harry.

"I'm actually curious to see if it will affect my performance and I'm sure the doc could tell if we lied. I don't want to be kick out of the team, especially now that things are getting so fun!" Eli winked at me.

"Could you hurry up guys? I am waiting for Scott and he cannot change unless you are all fully dressed." Pressed Travis.

Yes, I was still following the stupid rule. It had become a reflex.

"You really are a pain in the ass." Damian told as he was looking at me. "We always have to adjust our behaviour to accommodate and help the teacher's pet."

This was so unfair but again, I did not say anything. It was like I had become mute.

Everyone finally left and I changed. I put on my jockstrap and then my jeans.

"It better be all worth it." Said Travis as we walked to our dormitories.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Look Scott." He stopped walking to look at me. "Maybe it got out of hands? I don't know. The mob mentality, I just... I did not realize at first... I should have said something."

"Maybe it got out of hands?" My voice broke down mid-sentence. Now I felt myself crying. I did not want to break down now.

Travis thought it was better to stop talking and I was glad. Roughly 10 minutes of complete silence later, we were back in our room. I unconsciously removed my top and jeans to find myself in only my jockstrap.

"Bro, it's weird. It's like, you're always in your jockstrap in our dorms, you're always watching our dicks and showing your ass in the locker rooms, it fucks with my brain."

"It fucks with my brain too."

Travis gave me an encouraging smile.

"Look, I'm sure it won't happen again. The Coach just wanted to make an example out of you."

"Yeah, I know..."

"And everybody is persuaded that you are going to kill it at the next comp, you were very good today. You are at the top of your game."

He seemed sincere.

"Thank you." I replied, attempting to smile back at my best friend.

Just like that, we went to bed.

How did I not leave the team after that night? I have no idea.

Travis was right, the training was fucking with our brains. If only I knew then that I had only seen a small part of what Coach Ranson and the others were capable of.

**************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Next time, Scott will take part in his first big cumpetition, sorry, competition. A good way to see if the Coach's unorthodox training methods have worked! ;) What do you think?

12