Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got lost in this amazing feeling.

I had an orgasm.

I experienced the biggest, craziest, most intense ejaculation of my life. My body spasmed for at least 30 seconds and probably 10 volleys of thick white cum exploded from my dick as I was grunting like a mad man, still holding to my position, pinning Strafer down. My singlet was dripping with thick cum, but Strafer's legs, especially his right thigh was completely covered too. The snake had taken a shower of milk.

"What the..." I heard my opponent say, his face against the mat, in shock.

Strafer just moved aside and gave up. When the referee realized what had happened, he looked around him to find some guidance. Could I still win after ejaculating on my opponent?

The audience knew that something was up but only the close ones had figured out that I had actually jizzed, right on Strafer. Still, they could not really believe it. I could not believe it!

I scored some points; my opponent had been completely thrown off. The match was over.

I stood up awkwardly, I heard some gasps in the audience, and then, an explosion of applause, laughter, a lot of whistling too. Some people were yelling and booing too? It was such a blur. I could no longer tell.

The referee held my hand in the air, I had won my fourth match. I was ecstatic. For a split second, this was the best moment of my life. I had just had the biggest orgasm of my life and my biggest victory at the exact same time.

Strafer ran off, crying out of the arena, humiliated and furious. Suddenly, it was like I had fallen from 30 floors.

The referee was still holding my hand high up in the air when my mind finally processed what I had done. My cock still stiffed was only started to soften up, while ounces of cum were visible on the mat, my singlet, and running down my thighs. My ass was largely coming out of my singlet too. And roughly 500 hundred people were looking at me.

I removed my hand from the referee and exchanged a look with Travis and some other members of the Wolves, they seemed shocked. Even Damian was speechless.

"That's sickening!" Shouted a member of the opposing team.

"Yeah, that's not right! Doing fag shit to score points, that's cheating!"

I was dizzy but they were right. I felt like I was about to faint. It was sickening indeed. I had just cummed while wrestling with another man. I ran towards the locker room in panic and passed by every member of the team, people were clearly booing me now. Coach Ranson followed me.

"Congratulations my boy! You came first!"

I was trembling.

"No, no... This... Coach... I..."

I looked at myself in a mirror, in shock. It was even worse than I thought. I was covered in sperm and in sweat, my singlet was way up my ass, my dick was visible as if I was not wearing anything at all.

"Calm down Russel, what is up with you?"

How could I have done something like that? Oh my god, I had cummed on another guy in a public arena, this had been filmed by tons of cameras, hundreds of students attending my college were there.

"Coach, what can I do? Please, help me! You have to do something!"

I so needed his guidance but besides going back in time, what was there to do? Moving across the continent?

"You can be proud of you Scott." Coach Ranson took my head in his big hands, for once, he was talking in a very calm and quiet tone. "You have won the first competition of the season, you have beaten one of the best wrestlers of the state, and you have left an impression which will make you a legend!"

I was flabbergasted. How could he not see how wrong this was? I thought he was going to get angry, to slap me, to ask for explanations. He was just... proud! What the fuck?

"But Coach... I... I just ejaculated on..."

"Is this against the rule?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Did the referee declare you as the winner?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then, you won fair and square! The other boy, the one who got cummed on and lost the game, I would not like to be him, but you, Scott, you are a fucking hero! Every man on Earth is going to want to be you!"

He kissed me on the forehead, and then, even kissed me on my cheek.

"Damn, you are dripping cum on me boy."

He said, bursting out laughing, looking down at my legs. I was reeking cum.

Had I really become a hero?

[MORE TO CUM]

********************************

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! After this explosive competition, Scott is on a path to become a wrestling legend... But at what cost?! As always, I can only encourage you to share your comments and feedback as they are my main source of motivation!

12