Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coach, stop, please, I'm begging you!" I yelled.

He pushed me away and I fell on the floor. He wanted to flaunt his hard dick to the entire group. He stood up and grabbed his bulge. Above me, he looked like a giant, I felt disoriented.

"Russel did something wrong and this is why he had been punished, boys. I will not tolerate any deviation from the rules in place. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Coach."

"But Faggy Scotty also won his match and this will have consequences on everyone in here! Boys, do not think that Russel ejaculating on his opponent will remain an isolated incident. Whether you like it or not, the other teams are all ready to do the same so you better get your dick pumping and ready to explode at every competition. This is a new game now!"

Why did that sound like he was blaming me for this change in the competition? I hated that I had done that.

"The only thing is, if you don't want to get punished like our little fag here who just could not help himself from cumming touching another man." He looked severely at me, still lying down naked on the floor. "Then, you will only cum when I order you to do so, is that clear?!"

"Yes, Coach!"

What did they all agree to?

"Now let's go work on your techniques and on your cardio. Come on, boys."

The Coach showed us the door so everyone would go into the gym. I stood up, still confused and looked for my singlet.

"Sir... Where is my singlet?"

Ranson looked around. The seniors were smiling, they probably took it when the Coach threw it away.

The Coach went along with the other guys' stupid prank.

"I guess you won't need it for this training."

"Coach..."

"You have a pair of jockstraps, don't you? That you wear when you get to your dorm, wear those."

"But Coach, I came here with my singlet, someone took it!"

"Russel, we have all seen much worse of your body anyway, so hurry, we don't have all day."

I had to take a stand at that point. I was not totally obedient and submissive, at least, not yet.

"I cannot go train naked, Sir!"

"Guys, go to the gym!" Barked the Coach. "Russel, a word."

The rest of the team hurried in the gym and I was left alone with the Coach, once more.

"Scott for God's sake! You are really a pain in the ass! Nobody asked you to train naked, why are you making this a bigger deal than it is? I'm telling you to wear your jockstraps. A lot of guys train in underwear, what's the issue? I'm helping you here, the others are feeling sympathy for you now..."

"THEY DON'T! They were just laughing at me! What you did there, it was too much! It is too much!"

"Damn, it was literally 3 spanks, can you man up a bit?!"

I crossed my arms and turned the other way.

"Fuck Russel, you cummed on another guy's ass and now this is too much for you. You know you're the best member of this team, you know they hate you for that, well, we are trying to change that! It was your request! They hid your singlet, good for them, let them have their fun! You know it's natural for straight guys to go through hazing, I know you are not comfortable with your sexuality but..."

"Oh, come on, what does it have to do with my sexuality?" I snapped back, facing him again.

He slapped me. This time it was not for show, it was just the two of us in the room. I had never seen him that furious.

"Don't fucking push me, Russel! I have never let myself get interrupted or disrespected. I'm getting tired of your diva attitude, so whether you put on that dirty jockstrap of yours and you go on the mat, either you go home, and you can say goodbye to your place on the team, to your scholarship and to the fucking three thousand dollars I have negotiated on your behalf. The hell it is to deal with a fag in your team!"

And just like that, he slammed the door and left the locker-room.

I sat down on the bench. I was shook. But I was feeling something else too, an immense shame.

There, after six weeks of intense training, I was left with a choice: staying or quitting.

At this stage, and although it may seem crazy, it did not really feel like a choice though. Wrestling was the single thing I had in my life, the only place where I felt ok was on the mat. My mind had been so dedicated to this sport lately that I had lost every other passion of mine, every other idea of what I could do. My entire being was focused on winning the next competition and on pleasing the Coach. There was no way back.

And just like that, even if I had to be there in my jockstraps, to be humiliated by my Coach, to be mocked by my teammates, I still went, terrified of the idea of what I could do with my life if I were to give up this.

What I did not realize back then was that the more I was accepting to go along with the crazy requests of the Coach, the more I was digging a hole for myself from which I could no longer escape. I was in too deep. I had scarified too much already.

The training was not as bad as I thought. Alberto was really surprised to see me in just my jockstrap but Coach Ranson told him that it was my choice, I had forgotten my singlet and I had decided to still train in my underwear. I did not contradict him.

Of course, there were a lot of eyes staring at my ass. Daniel insisted that we all do squats and I was in the front row, Damian, Harry and Eli were behind me, surely enjoying the show. I was stretching my hole for them and I knew it.

To be honest, I did not mind it that much. I got used to expose my ass and much more during my one-on-one training sessions with Daniel and Coach Ranson, and after a while, the work-out was so intense that my big bum became the least of my concerns. I was just trying to keep up with Daniel's insane demands.

We were all pushed to exhaustion that day.

The last ten minutes were a challenge though. Coach Ranson made Travis and I fight each other. The match was really tense and Travis would not let go.

He was much more aggressive than usual and even if it may have been smart to let him win, I just could not lose on purpose. I had to push back! I pinned him down a couple of times but he would always return the favour. As the match went on, I felt some of our complicity return, it was like those times when we would wrestle, just for fun, challenging each other. I missed my best friend.

When he got on top of me, I felt his dick getting hard against my bare ass. Weirdly, it did not bother me as much as it bothered him. He finally let go of me, uncomfortable of his state.

"Mmmm..." said Coach Ranson. "We'll have to work on that. If a little hard on scares you Lee, I'm not sure how you will work your way around the hose technique."

Travis looked at me, and then at my crotch.

I had not realized but I had gotten hard while he was on top of me.

Shit. This whole thing was really fucking with my brain! And this was only the beginning...

[MORE TO CUM]

*********************************

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! As always, I can only encourage you to share your comments and feedback as they are my main source of motivation! How do you see this story going next? How far will Scott go to stay in the team?

12