Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Russel." Just stated the Coach. "No keep the singlet on." He said to Tom. "It will be a good reminder of what you need to learn. Who's up next?"

I stood up and went to go reach for my singlet in a hope to cover myself up. I was more than ready to now see two other guys going through the same experience. I must have misinterpreted some of the instructions though.

"Russel, where do you think you going? Retrieve your position! I told you, you'll be the receiver today." Scolded the Coach.

I was standing naked in front of all of them. How could have I been so naïve? Of course, I would have to take each of their loads, none of them had learnt to do it, I was the only receiver available. Although, this was a big ask! Even if I did not have to move, the exercise with Tom took a lot of energy from me.

The Coach understood that, he told the other guys to do push-ups and took me aside.

"Thanks for what you're doing for the team, Russel. As the time goes by, I intend to be counting more and more on you as the leader of the Wolves and I must say, you are starting to really show some potential as the leader of the pack."

"Thank you, Coach. I am really trying to live up to your expectations."

"You can believe that this is duly noted and duly appreciated, my boy. Now drink that, home-made energy drink. I don't have a ton left but I thought you were deserving of some and I need you to be on the top of your game for the next couple hours."

I drank the weird substance that he gave me, it was not the first time he was offering some, and I felt a bit better to tackle the next challenges.

"Should I put back my singlet on? It's cheating for them if I don't have it, it messes up with the real matches conditions." I requested.

"What do you think, Amir?" The Coach asked.

Amir was next in line and looked a bit anxious.

"I don' know, Coach. I could try but to be honest, I don't think I will be able to have the slightest boner if he had his singlet on, at least for the first attempt. It would look too close to a guy for me, maybe later on, as the Doctor said, I could get used to it..."

It took all the strength in my body not to snap back that I was a man, naked or with a singlet on, but I remained silent waiting for the verdict of the Head Coach.

Thirty seconds later, I had Amir's hard Arab cock lodged in my bare ass crack. It was bigger than Tom's and although again, he was still wearing his singlet, this felt like we were actually fucking at times. But I knew Coach Ranson would never allow that!

Tom was watching us in his singlet covered in cum, the stain was huge and it did not reassure me about the amount which must have been spread in my ass. His cock was completely exposed now that the singlet was wet and see-through.

Damian and Eli were both evidently hard in theirs. Travis was working with some other guys on the side with Coach Daniel. He pretended not to take interest at Amir and I but I could see him glancing at us from time to time.

To be fair, I had not much to do besides looking at the other athletes as Amir was dry humping me. I was not supposed to move and things quickly became redundant.

Amir was not much better than Tom to control his ejaculation, most of his thick semen ran down my bum after only a few minutes.

I realized right at that moment that I had not cleaned up after Tom. I still had his cum in my ass. And now Amir's too.

But as soon as the Arab boy let me go, Harry Cooper had taken his place behind me, rubbing his hard shaft against the cum of his predecessor. Fucking gross for him, I thought.

Harry was huge and I felt very small under his grip, he could have crushed me if he wanted to. He was very methodical with the way he was jacking himself off against my thigh, he was not so all over my butt-crack like the others, maybe to avoid mixing his singlet with the other guys' cum?

He was also much better at controlling himself and only exploded in his singlet after a long 16 minutes, right after the Coach had told him to do so. His cum loads were pouring down my thighs, they were actually warm and very thick.

It was the first successful attempt at the hose technique but again, he was cheating as I was naked and my ass was way juicier and feminine than any other wrestlers he would have to fight with. Wait, was it really me who was having those kings of thoughts now?

"Fuck, how can you be hard after three guys have cummed inside your ass? Even for a fag, that's kinda crazy." Questioned Damian after fist bumping Harry.

What the hell was he talking about? I was not hard...

Except that... I actually was! And not just a little! I had not realized but my dick had woken up with Amir rubbing himself on me, and after Harry, it was now completely stiffed and impossible to hide due to its abnormal size. I felt myself blushing.

Despite my state of arousal and the complaint of the next athletes who were unease with my hard cock, the exercise continued. The Coach rightfully pointed out that it was exactly the point to learn to cope with those sorts of distractions, the other teams would not be afraid to get all of their members hard (pun attended) to fuck with our minds.

Within the next hour and a half, the dry humping and the ejaculations kept on going until I lost track of the number of guys who had cummed on me in the middle of the gymnasium.

As Travis was reluctantly preparing himself to take his place behind me, my back, ass-crack, thighs and even my hole were all covered in cum.

"Coach, this is disgusting." He said genuinely. That did hurt my feeling.

"Oh well, I had not realized Scotty was drenched." Ranson said, taking a look at my defiled body and putting two fingers in some of the fresh jeez on my right ass-cheek.

Whose semen was it? Impossible to tell.

"Can he just go wash himself?"

"I mean, cum is full of proteins and ingesting some of it is good for all of you, right Doc Peterson? Just go ahead, Lee, no need to be scared by a few drops of testosterones."

The Coach said while putting his fingers at his lips to prove his point. Of all the things that happened that day, watching Coach Ranson swallowing cum truly shocked me.

And right at this moment, Alberto erupted.

I could not say why but this particular event was the finale nail in the coffin for him. Alberto just completely lost his mind:

"RANSON! THIS IS INSANE! LOOK AT THE BOY! HE'S FULL OF CUM AND NOW YOU WANT LEE TO FUCK HIM LIKE THAT!"

Alberto was surely becoming insane, there was no way Travis was about to fuck me! He was just going to rub his dick against me to cum, through a singlet, just like the others did! I would have never accepted to be fucked!

Coach Ranson pointed this out as well, that no penetration was involved, but Alberto could not calm down. He was making no sense.

"RANSON, YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! This is not what wrestling is about! This is... Fuck, this is so wrong! THAT RUSSEL KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE TEAM AS SOON AS HE CUMMED ON THAT MAT DURING THE FIRST COMP! AND NOW... NOW WE ENCOURAGE THIS FAGGOTRY!"

I felt so betrayed by Alberto! He wanted to kick me off the team! Maybe the others also thought that I was a fag but at least, Coach Ranson had always been supported at me.

The Head Coach seemed destabilized but he managed to talk in a very calm voice. It was even scarier than hearing him screaming though.

"Look, Alberto, Russel has my full and entire support and I won't stand for anyone disrespecting him. Wrestling is evolving and it's been years now that this university has been totally blind to those changes. If you cannot live with your time, I suggest that you leave, Alberto."

I was so grateful for the Head Coach defending me. I almost cried.

Daniel and Doctor Peterson also took my side and supported Coach Ranson's reasoning. The Wolves Team was leading the State championship after all and for that reason, the school board was fully behind the head coach.

The whole staff argued for long minutes and in the end, Alberto left smashing the door, still yelling like a mad man.

He never came back to any training and I learnt later on that he had left the university the exact same day.

As ounces of fresh cum were dripping from my asshole, I fully thought that Alberto was in the wrong there. He was jealous that Coach Ranson had been able to bring the Wolves at the top, something he had never succeeded in doing.

"Now, Travis, where were we?" Enquired the Head Coach. "About to rub your cock against our fag's big ass, right?"

Fuck, that was still happening. Travis had still to complete his exercise...

[TO BE CONTINUED]

That's it for chapter 11, guys!

The next one if among my favourites, some BIG members of the Wolves Team still have to go on with this very particular training exercise and I can't wait to share it with you. How many more loads do you think Scott can take? Do you think that the reaction of Alberto will (finally!) help Scott realize that he's being manipulated or is he in "too deep" (pun intended)?

12