Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coach, I swear this is only because of the cum control exercise... I just keep so much in me, sometimes I just need to explode!"

He slapped me. Hard.

"Would you stop with the excuses? Your whining is even worse than your lies! JERK OFF YOUR ELEPHANT COCK NOW!"

What could I do? I grabbed my cock and stroked it with tears in my eyes. His dick was only a few inches from my face. I could smell it. I was so close that if I had stuck my tongue out, just a tiny bit, I would have licked his big hairy balls.

"Come on, jack off. Do it nicely. Just like I am doing right now."

I heard the porn getting nastier behind me. The girl had started to finger herself; she was moaning. That was not fair, that was getting me hornier!

The Head Coach was moaning too at his point. His big dick going back and forth in his hand before my eyes was quite hypnotizing. Why was I not more disgusted by that?

"Fuck boy, it's been a while since I had not played with myself that way. So fucking good!"

I looked away for one second, he noticed immediately. Coach Ranson grabbed my head and pushed it towards his dick. This time, I was touching it!

"Oh no, boy! We are going to do this test correctly. I'm not jacking off in front of a fag for nothing! You are not about to look away!"

My nose was against his shaft, my lips against his balls. I could not even talk to complain anymore or I would have licked his balls. He maintained this position for maybe 30 seconds before he finally released his grip. I just kept on staring at his dick, too afraid of what would happen if I were to look away, even just for a second.

"And your cock, keep jerking it!" He barked.

Damn it, my dick was throbbing like crazy. I was precumming all over. The coach too, I had some of his juice on my nose. It was leaking from his dickhead, down to his shaft, down to my face... It was crazy!

The girl behind me in the video was moaning louder and louder. I realized that I was drunk too, the beers, the wine, the shots... I was dizzy.

"Oh yes, big daddy, gimme your big cock. I need your jizz inside my tight pussy." She was moaning.

"That bitch!" The Coach grunted.

He was no longer paying attention to me, absorbed in the screen. He was not realizing that his dick was actually slapping my face at this point, painting me with precum every now and then. I was no longer thinking, just stroking my big hard throbbing cock. I needed to prove... what? I was more and more confused.

As I was forgetting the purpose of this whole thing, the Pornstar on a screen that I could not see said the magical words:

"Now, I want to feel your big daddy's dick inside my hole."

I always dreamt of doing anal and I never had the chance to do it! Fucking that brunette girl in the ass! How bad I wanted that! My cum flew away and I had no control over it, spraying my spunk all over my chest, my neck, even my face, and the coach thighs. I had spasms.

"DAMN IT! LOOK AT YOU! Cumming while sniffing and staring at my cock! You fucking fag!"

I came back to earth in a second, while my dick was still releasing its final loads of cum.

"It's... Coach... It's the porn. The girl talking...."

I tried to move to wipe myself up but he kept me on the floor.

"Oh no! You're not going to waste all this precious cum and threw it away now! You know you have to absorb it. You are still my number 1 wrestler, even if you're a fucking fag... Oh fuck, the nasty girl if fucking her own ass with a dildo... ahhhh!"

And just like that, my wrestling coach exploded right on my face, an inch away from his huge cock.

As I wanted to shout "no", I opened my mouth but the only thing that did was that several loads of cum went straight into my throat. The Coach's orgasm did not seem to stop, volleys after volleys, warmer and thicker white cum were being expulsed from his dick head. My eyes were hit, my forehead, my cheeks, my lips of course.

After what seemed like an eternity, the Coach released his grip and lied back in the couch. I was still on my knees between his thighs, entirely covered with his cum, and some of mine. I did not even dare to talk as cum was dripping from my nose and lips.

"Well, at least, we have our answer. You're not that straight, my boy." He chuckled.

"Coach..." I mumbled trying to keep my mouth shut.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I think you still have to figure some things out for yourself." He patted my hair like I was his dog. "Although, you do understand that you definitely cannot sleep with me anymore. I am very open minded but you're reeking cum right now, this is simply disgusting."

I wiped my mouth with my finger.

"Can you just give me something to clean myself up with..."

"Oh no, no, no. Look, we have both wasted dozens of loads of nutritious cum. Those should have gone into a pussy, remain in our balls to maintain our testosterones levels or right on a wrestling opponent! The least we can do now is to make a good use of this waste."

"Good use?"

"Doctor Peterson explained it times and times again, absorbing cum is a great way to fill yourself with testosterones; Wrestling performances always have to come first, Scott."

"But Coach... I cannot stay like this."

"Of course, you can. It will dry in no time and it will mean that your body has fully absorbed back the proteins. I mean, you should thank me, my sperm is known to be quite strong and you've just got a lot of it!" He laughed again.

"Come on, don't make that face! No need to be a drama queen, if you want the process to go faster and to be much cleaner, you can just swallow it!"

He scooped some sperm from his thigh. Mine or his, I could not tell. I thought he was going to feed it to me but he brought the jizz to his own mouth.

"No big deal, you scoop some of it and put it back in your mouth." He swallowed the cum maintaining his grin. "I have always swallowed my sperm when I was not able to prevent myself from ejaculating, it gave great results."

He flexed his biceps to prove his point.

"I... I don't want to."

"As you wish my boy, but you'll have to wait for it to dry then." He stood up. "Here's some more." He shook his dick over my forehead and some extra drops of jizz came out, pouring down my face.

"Coach..."

"I guess the word you're searching for is, thank you? Listen Scotty, I just found out that you've been lying to me, that you're a big faggot and I'm offering you my juice. If this is not generous of me, I don't know what is!"

"Thank you, Coach..." I replied, flabbergasted.

"Also, I don't understand your complaints. You should have gotten used to it by now. Didn't I order you to get some more cum on your wrestling singlet before your most recent competitions? You were supposed to reek cum 24/7 to throw off your opponents!"

"I'm sorry Coach, I just could not..." Some more cum fell into my mouth and I shut up.

The Coach rolled his eyes but he had a large smile on his face.

"Just stay here, lie on the carpet, I don't want you to mess up the couch or anything else in my home. You might be cold tonight, but eh, wrestling demands sacrifices."

"Yes, Coach."

He walked above me. I had a full view of his hairy (and dirty) asshole right above my eyes.

"Good night, Scott. Enjoy the testosterone boost."

A final drop of cum landed on my face, right below him. He left with the biggest smile I had ever seen on him.

I lied down on the carpet as instructed, still covered in semen.

The Coach was climbing up the stairs. I could have gone somewhere else. In the kitchen, I would have found something to wipe the sperm off of me but I felt like paralyzed. To my horror, I was hard again!

One ejaculation was not enough. My dick was not calming down. Still lying there, I clicked on the porn on pause on the coffee table above me and I jerked off again, only listening to that girl moaning. What was I turning into? Cum from the coach was still blurring my vision and dripping from my lips and neck but I was stroking my abnormal sized dick. Again.

I jizzed a second time less than five minutes later. I did not even think of cleaning myself up this time, I just fell asleep, drained and enveloped in warm semen.

[MORE TO CUM]

**************************

And with that chapter, we are halfway through Scott's transformation. Who is ready to start semester 2? Let me know your thoughts!

12