Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coach..." Daniel mumbled.

The poor assistant looked stunned. I smiled to reassure him that it was all good, piss running down my coated with cum face.

"Remarkable." Peterson commented.

The stream of piss lasted for a while, maybe one minute or two, and I remained still. When he was done, coach Ranson put back his nylon shorts. I smelt like a public toilet in a sports' bar. In a way, I was glad to be punished after my poor results. I deserved this.

How the fuck Eddy was still hard after that?!

"Time to go on the mat, son."

The Head Coach had the biggest smile on his face. I saw pride in the way he was looking at me and I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I stood up like the well-trained boy that I was but my legs were shaking. How was I going to be able to fight in this state?

But as always, the Coach had been right. When I came out under the applause, hissing and yelling of "the cum stick, the cum stick, the cum stick", the young opponent before me looked absolutely terrified.

As a side note, the referee almost puked when I tried to shake his hand.

"MY LORD!" He yelled.

Coach Ranson dismayed the referee's concerns:

"Nothing against wrestling's regulations here. The boy is only wearing his singlet, you can't dismiss him for not having properly showered."

The referee still went to consult with someone from the Wrestling Competition Regulations' board. He came back a few minutes later to start the match. The Coach smiled at me, we had won the legal battle, now, I just had to win the match.

I could not see myself, there was no mirror there, but the looks around me were quite telling. The other Wolves had seen me in so many states of degradation already but even them seemed shocked. Hard underneath his singlet, Tom followed me as if I was an alien.

I was truly living up to my reputation of cum stick, although, during the day, I was also called cum dumpster or cum rag. Not once I questioned what I was doing in the sake of winning.

Just as the Coach had anticipated, when the match started, my opponent was barely able to come near me. He was talking to himself: "fuck, that's piss, that's freaking piss..."

He ended up leaving me alone on the mat while I was approaching him to pin him down. The guy was afraid of me, he literally ran away!

Fucking coward, I thought, regaining confidence. Eddy pulsating in my tight singlet, ready to attack as well.

The Coach stated later on that I had, once again, made history that day, winning a wrestling match without even touching my opponent once. I was definitely revolutionizing the sport!

If you can believe it, the competition only got crazier from this point on.

Having proof that his new experimental method had made me win my match, the Head Coach asked Francis to find fans of the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page in the audience (which was very easy to do) and asked them to cum on my face right before my third match.

Quick and simple.

I still had the dried up cum from the wrestling's staff but I needed to be covered with warm and fresh cum for the effect to really work on my next adversaries.

I passed by Travis on my way out the gymnasium, he tried to talk to me but I ignored him. Things were complicated enough; I did not need anyone to bring me further down. Also, despite all, I had just won again and I was feeling good.

I was brought to a large men's bathroom. I was told that there was no need to go into a toilet stall so I knelt down next to the urinals, Daniel was keeping the door outside, making sure we would not be bothered. Coach Ranson and Francis were in there with me, waiting for "the fans".

We did not have to wait for long.

A man around 60 years old came in first. I recognized him as he was an obscenely obese Latino guy (probably the fattest guy I had ever seen in my life) who I often noticed wearing a poster with the sign #WTGW in the crowd. He was a regular at the competitions since the middle of the first semester. He was also wearing a black suit most of the times.

Francis was filming when the business man pulled down his trousers below his very large ass and started to stroke his tiny dick mostly hidden under his belly. I had not realized that it was hard, his shaft was so small. He cummed on me after only a few back and forth. I did not even have to suck him. His sperm was translucent.

Even though he was gross, this guy did serve a purpose. All the other men that came after him, and there were many of them, looked and tasted so much better that it really helped me going through the experience.

The fat business man exchanged some chit-chat with Francis and even gave him a bill.

After that, two other guys entered the bathroom. They were younger, holding hands, a couple of gay guys. One very slim and tall, the other more athletic but shorter. They French kissed each other while I was sucking their respective dicks that they were pushing inside my mouth at the same time. Talk about love!

"Hurry, guys, we told you, two minutes per loads!" Coach Ranson said.

"There are two of us, we should have at least four minutes." The taller guy complained.

"Scott, come on, make them cum! We don't have all day." The Head Coach slapped me behind the head and I resumed my sucking, making sure I would make them unload quickly. Apparently, it was my responsibility.

The tall guy jizzed on me first but it was the other guy who truly surprised me with the amount of cum he could produce in one ejaculation. He was a good challenger to the Coach! He released so much spunk in my hair that it looked like I had taken a shower... well, a shower of sperm of course.

Again, they gave some money to Francis before leaving. I then realized there was a line forming outside the door. Shit. The staff really had made sure that I would be drenched with cum and the "fans" were definitely ready to help!

In total, probably fifteen guys, perfect strangers, or maybe they were twenty, I honestly cannot say, came by the bathroom to use me as their personal cum dumpster. Some I would suck, others I would not, depending on the instructions from my Head Coach.

Again, shutting my brain off made this whole process so much easier.

A couple of guys pissed on me. I drank some by mistake. Did I still believe it was all for the sport? I just did not ask this myself this question anymore. Truthfully, I did not ask any question anymore.

The last guy of that session (because another bukkake session would start right after my third match, but we will come to that) was sort of ringing a bell. I had the feeling that I had already met him somewhere. We did not have time to chat though.

He was about 40 years old, had a wedding ring on his finger, and requested to face fuck me and to blow his load in my throat. This did not make much sense because the idea behind this whole thing was to be covered in cum but Francis and Coach Ranson both accepted this deal on my behalf.

Contrary to all the other men before him, the guy got entirely naked. He was fit and quite hairy.

He wasted no time before pounding my face, hard, just like Damian would do. He did not mind if I was choking or almost puking on his hairy veiny cock. He liked to slap me too. He pushed his foot in my mouth at some point and had a good laugh when my face got purple.

"That's daddy little fag, right?" He was saying.

Coach Ranson got worried... I mean, about the time, not about me of course!

My next match was about to start. He asked the face fucker to finish me off. The guy complained about the lack of time but he replaced his foot by his dick and cummed a few fat loads inside my throat.

Before going, he did say:

"Remember me? We messaged each other on Insta! I'm Wrestlingfan69. You're the best, man. Fucking amazing how you can take all these loads and all these dicks without flinching."

He whispered to Francis but I heard him clearly: "Next time, I want his ass."

For a split second, my mind went back on this day of December when I found out about the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's page during a train ride. At the time, I was mortified that a video where I was being jizzed on could leak online. I was worried about such silly things!

My reminiscence lasted for a second only, because I had to rush back on the mat.

Matches 3 and 4 were to follow and I was fucking ready.

[MORE TO CUM]

Now that Scott is fully obedient to his Head Coach, do you think he can still come back from this? And what the hell has the Head Coach planned for the rest of the competition? We are cumming close to the end of the series (31 chapters), do you think that Scott will end up getting fucked in the ass or will he realize that he has been manipulated before that?

12