WrestleMania Weekend Debauchery Ch. 03

Story Info
Paige gets naughty with a guy at the bar.
3.4k words
4.8
11.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fan fiction centred on wrestling personality Paige. After WrestleMania, three friends hit up a club and have the fortunate experience of meeting up with three of the hottest women in professional wrestling.

***************

Past midnight, the bar was louder and more intense than ever. Over the thumping music and incoherent shouting, nobody could hear the person next to them speak. Of course, speaking was not the primary interest of anyone at this point in the evening. Most were on the lookout for hookups, others already getting intimately familiar in the bar's darker corners. More still were already departing the club, having made the decision to take their meeting beyond what a high-end nightclub would consider decent.

Pushing decency to its limit, Barry was tucked away in a private booth, hands roaming over every available inch of Paige's body. She didn't rebuff his advances, allowing him to roam between her soft breasts, encased only in a lime green crop top, and her leather-clad ass. As he nuzzled into her neck, she tilted her head back and cooed. Paige was an excellent multi-tasker - as she noisily encouraged Barry's ministrations, her experienced hands were fishing into his pants to slowly pump his erect cock.

"Uhhf, you know how to make a man squirm," he growled, nibbling her earlobe. Paige chuckled. Here was a man well aware of what she could offer him in bed, and he was seizing his chance with both hands. She sped up the pumps, limited by what she could do with his cock still concealed within his jeans. She rubbed her thumb across his swollen head, spreading the precum across his tip as he continued to roughly feel her thick ass. She leaned closer to him, moaning gutturally as he neared the limit of his patience with such foreplay.

"I think it might be time to take this somewhere else," Paige smiled at Barry, still roughly feeling her rock-hard nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Why bother?" He clearly thought little of going one or two steps further in their section of the busy bar.

"Because I'm kind of famous," she replied curtly. "I'm as big a slut as anyone in this place, and I'm a lot more talented at it than anyone here, but I can't be seen doing so in public." She gave him a wry grin.

"Not after the incident," he offered in response. She slapped him.

"No, not after that," she mused, before locking lips with him for the first time. Paige's tongue wrestled firm control of Barry's own inside his mouth. She breathed deeply through her nose, moaning roughly as she fought for dominance. She took a powerful grip of his shirt, leaning close enough that he could feel her chest rubbing against his own, her tits pressing hotly to his firm upper body. Paige rubbed her hands up and down his well-defined torso, taking the lead for the first time in their encounter. She traced her fingers across Barry's covered abs, before continuing down to squeeze the outline his dick once more.

With little warning, Paige broke the kiss, leaving a small trail of saliva that quickly broke as she stood up and began to walk away. Barry came to his feet quickly, following her through the packed dancefloor as she headed promptly towards an exit. The sight of his conquest, swaying lustily through the energetic crowd strengthened Barry's own resolve to fuck the shit out of her. He cut a line through the dancefloor to catch her.

The pair reunited in front of an exit door. This time, Barry caught Paige off guard, grabbing her hips and pushing his waist against her fat ass. Paige lurched forward against the wall, her hands splayed in front of her as Barry pressed against her body. He began to reach his hands inside her pants, humping against her ass as he did so. Despite her wish to get outside before going any further, Paige's increasingly wet pussy was stifling her rejection of this advance. She reached a hand back, pulling at Barry's hair, but he let it happen.

He reached between her heated thighs within her leather leggings. She was smoothly shaven below the belt, and he easily found her now-swollen clit. He leaned close to her, so that her whole body pressed against the wall and he against her body. She stifled a deep moan as he began to tease her clit, rubbing circular motions as she had done with his cockhead earlier. Barry was much less of a tease than Paige was, quickly inserting index and middle finger knuckle-deep inside her. He felt her knees almost buckle, using his free hand to wrap around her torso and keep her on her feet.

As he quickly fingered her, Barry could feel Paige tremble in his hands, her ass pressing further back against his concealed member. With both her hands supporting her, Barry grabbed her by the collar, pulling her closer again to his face.

"Do you like this? You told me that you were a slut, so I think it's only fair that you prove it."

"Oh baby, yes, yess." She groaned back at him. She had given up on exiting the club, content to let this stranger do with her what he would.

"I'm sure you love having the opportunity to show it off to these party people, right? You must love being the queen of sucking and fucking here. You get off on this exhibitionism, don't you?" Barry was clearly hitting a nerve, feeling Paige bucking on his stationary fingers as he talked dirty to her.

He took her free hand and wrapped it around her porcelain neck. Both were coated in a thin layer of sweat this point in the evening, but he could still take a firm hold on her throat. Paige clearly took his advance well, squealing as he squeezed lightly at her neck. He felt the muscles within her love tunnel contract tightly around her fingers as he clearly hit on one of Paige's kinks. He kept only a light grip on her throat until he felt her reach back and place her hands on his trapped, straining dick once more. Knowing that this was his surefire way to bring the best out in his new slut, Barry continued to squeeze until he felt her tapping out on his thigh.

Feeling Paige's juicy thighs trembling against his groin, and feeling her contract tightly around his fingers, Barry understood that she was cumming. Instantly, he felt her let out a grunt as her head dipped down and her legs became jelly. He acted quickly to keep her on her feet, wrapping both arms tightly around her waist and propping her up against the wall.

Paige turned to lean against the wall for support, gently pulling Barry in for another heated kiss. Despite her skilled tongue and her thick, dick-sucking lips, Paige kissed him this time with a simplicity and softness, clearly basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Really, I think it's time we get out of sight," she chuckled, her eyes heavy after being rocked to climax.

Barry needed little more encouragement than that. He took her by the shoulders and walked her through the emergency exit. The pair emerged into the cold spring night, only now realising how intoxicated they had become.

"You know, I think it's only right I show you how much of a dirty slut I can be," Paige offered, pulling Barry's collar until the two both leaned against the club's wall. She took him in for another kiss, her hot saliva mixing with his as her tongue swirled within his mouth. He took the opportunity once again to snake his hands down her body, taking a handful of her meaty ass and squeezing more roughly than before.

"Mmmhh," Paige moaned into his mouth, provoked by Barry's less-than-gentle handling. "I think your friend is about ready to come out and play," she gasped, breaking their liplock. Barry was forcing his body as close to her own as possible, roughly humping his clothed cock against Paige's still-undone leather jeans. As she nuzzled his neck, Barry began hastily pawing at her chest once more, pulling her loose cotton tank top down to reveal her smooth, pale breasts.

Paige planted wet kisses all around his mouth and down his neck as she slowly sank to her knees. In the dark of the street alley, it may have looked like Barry was some drunk catching his breath after too much partying. In reality, he was being serviced by the most sexually explosive woman in professional wrestling.

As she undid his jeans to finally reveal his aching, sensitive cock, Paige could sense his growing frustration. Not only had Barry already fingered her to her own orgasm, but she was becoming more and more undressed without ever giving him the chance to bask in her fit body. She chuckled as she returned to softly, slowly stroking his thick member. She leaned in to breathe on his length, before dipping underneath to kiss each of his heavy balls.

This served to send Barry's blood to boil. He grabbed Paige's long, raven hair in messy handfuls as she alternated between sloppy kisses planted on his neatly groomed sack. As his grip tightened on her hair, Paige finally took his left nut in her mouth, her loud moans muffled as she churned her tongue and spit over his testicle. When she rose for air, she allowed his stiff cock to land on her face, resting across her forehead as she faced up towards her suitor. She could feel his hot dick pulsating as she caught her breath, staring up into his lust filled eyes.

Quickly, Paige moved back down, this time taking both of Barry's testicles in her mouth.

"Hggahf," was the only sound of struggle Barry could hear as he tilted his head back in ecstacy. Paige was clearly a pro at servicing a man in this position. Her tongue roughly lapped at his swollen balls, and he could do nothing but grab at her hair in desperation as his large cock once more blocked his view of her face. Her lips cupped his sack with incredible suction, edging him close to pain as a payback for his rough treatment throughout the night. Despite this, the pleasure overwhelmed all other sensation as she reached the end of her breath on his nuts, burying her face as deep into his groin as she could before pulling away for air, leaving a trail of saliva between her wet mouth and Barry's on-edge cock.

Before Paige could do anymore, Barry grabbed her at her temples. He stood slightly back so that his cock was level with her face, his throbbing head rubbing over her thick, pouty lips as she gasped for air. Despite herself, spit and sweat coating her face and loose breasts, Paige was experienced enough to lean her head backward, shutting her eyes and opening her mouth wide in anticipation.

Finally, Barry had his release. He kept his big hands firmly planted on her head, guiding his cock into her mouth and deep into her throat with little regard for her reaction. Of course, Paige was not new to sucking cock, taking as much of his length into her hot orifice as possible before Barry heard her begin to choke. Despite her aural warning, Barry kept seven inches of his dick buried down her throat for some blissful moments before pulling it out in one stroke.

"Gah," Paige panted, her eyeliner now beginning to run across her cheekbones as she wiped the spittle from her mouth. "I have all night baby," she offered upon catching her breath, "as long as it takes for you to get yours." With that, she leaned forward on her knees, once again opening her mouth to receive his lubed member.

Barry did not hesitate to accept her offer, this time forcing his cock some inches into her mouth before his head struck the back of her throat. With that, he pulled it back until only his bulbous glans was all that remained between her thick dick-sucking lips.

"Mmmm," she cooed, before Barry swiftly repeated the motion. He rapidly thrust his dick into her waiting mouth, the shallow movements producing a pool of saliva within her mouth. As Paige struggled to swallow the excess drool building up, the contractions of her throat only provoked Barry further, as he sped up his movements. He desperately facefucked the television star, now leaning back against the brick wall for support against his onslaught.

"Oh, I'm sure you like this, you tease," Barry grunted as he continued thrusting into her mouth.

"Unnhfhhf" was all Paige could let out in response, a hot moan as her tongue worked over the underside of his cock in time with his trusts.

As Barry pinned her head against the wall, reaching his limit, Paige's hands grabbed wildly at his waist, pulling his jeans down so that his dick and balls were fully free. With one hand still clamped around his naked thigh, Paige began to fondle his balls. He slowed his thrusts to allow her maximum access. She ran her delicate but strong fingers across his testes as he lazily moved the tip of his dick in and out of her mouth at an irregular pace. Finally, when Paige felt his balls begin to tighten near his climax, she pushed him away.

It took the height of his self-control for Barry not to cum on her face and chest as she pushed him away from her. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he groaned in frustration.

Wordlessly, Paige came back to her feet, turning lazily to face the wall as she pulled her leggings down just low enough to reveal her ass.

"You've come this far," she murmured, "you may as well get the whole experience." With that, she stretched a few steps backward, balancing herself with both hands against the club wall as she offered her pale, fat ass to to the sloppy, rock-hard boner behind her.

Barry wasted no motion, stepping forward to hot-dog his dick between her thick cheeks. He dug his powerful fingers into her round flesh, eliciting another moan that confirmed for him just how much Paige liked to be treated like a whore. As he impatiently slid his slick cock between her warm ass cheeks, he leaned into her once more. He took a deep breath of her messed hair, which nevertheless reeked of the perfume she came into the club wearing. He nibbled at her ear as she bucked her own hips back towards his crotch.

"You like being fucked in the ass?" he asked, once more invoking her leaked videos.

"I love it, baby," she responded. "I'm about to let a fucking stranger take me up the ass, shouldn't that let you know?" She clearly had a good humour fucking a guy that had seen her videos. Barry wondered how many other she had been with since those videos were released, and how many would be bold enough to bring them up. He decided to double down.

"You seem to like cucking your boyfriends," he growled in her ear as he dug his nails more deeply into her creamy butt. "Let me tell you now that you won't get that over on me." Paige chuckled at his aggression, reaching a hand back to cup his head for another steamy kiss.

"Believe me, you're the kind of guy I'd fuck instead of my boyfriend." she said as the pair separated. "Maybe a potential bf is lucky I'm not seeing anyone right now." With that, she firmly pressed her ass back, insistent that Barry finish what he came here to do.

Without any further hesitation, Barry began to press his cockhead against her asshole. Despite what he knew of her sex life from her videos, Paige was nonetheless tight as any ass he'd ever fucked. He supposed the athletic lifestyle kept her tight and firm, physically.

As he guided his cock into her asshole, he could sense Paige in front of him moaning gutturally. As he continued to push his seven inches into her back passage, he could hear her in front of him panting under her breath, moaning inaudible words to herself. The individual pleasure Paige was getting out of this encounter only provoked him further, and he quickly buried the remaining inches into her ass.

His swift final movement came unexpectedly to Paige, whose back suddenly straightened out. The shift in her position created a little friction around Barry's cock, now impaled inside her, bringing him a wave of pleasure without having to do anything more.

"Ugh, you bastard," she sighed in his direction. "I don't know where you get off thinking you can be so rough." Her voice grew huskier as she made that final warning, letting Barry know that he should really be as rough as he pleased.

As Paige straightened herself once more, Barry began pulling his member out of her ass. He did so slowly, relishing every inch of her welcoming tunnel. As he pushed back in, he leaned forward, this time feeling her exposed breasts. He did so with little hesitation or decency, pinching her erect nipples and pawing her areolae with his rough fingers. He could hear her begin to moan throatily to herself once more as he did so, lowering his head to press into her upper back as his hips began to take off by themselves. He pistoned his lubricious cock in and out of her as, which contracted and gaped as he did so to maximise the pleasure for both.

"Ooh baby," she breathed huskily, evoking the quotes from her own videos. This sent whatever blood was left in Barry's head straight to his dick, as he frantically pumped her ass, tightly gripping her breasts as his powerful thrusts pinned her standing against the club's wall.

Paige was close to her second climax, delivered anally, and Barry was ready to bust his nut. He leaned in again to her, kissing and biting at her shoulders and neck. She snaked a hand down to scratch and claw his thighs.

"Do it baby," she squealed, "cum inside my ass." Her words were muffled as Barry's muscular body was forcing her to press her entire body into the wall as he fucked her with all his might.

With that, Barry let go. He let out a heavy grunt, taking his left hand and wrapping it around Paige's neck as he pumped his hot cum into her ass. Paige was rocked by her own orgasm at the same time, letting out a scream as loud as she could as he cut off her air supply. He rocked his hips back and forth, keeping his dick buried to the hilt within her as he spilled rope after rope of semen into her welcoming hole.

When both were finally satisfied, panting against the wall as his dick softened inside her, Barry finally pulled out. Paige let out a groan as she stretched herself for the first time after a hot few minutes. She revealed her ass to him once more, gaping as the cum spilled out slowly. Barry gave her ass a hard smack as she did so, before she quickly pulled her thong over her round cheeks, and forced her leggings back over her meaty ass.

"I've been with quite a few guys," she mused, as Barry pulled his own jeans back over his semi-soft cock, "but I've never been roughly ass-fucked in an alley before."

"First time for everything," he responded breezily, making her laugh.

"Well, we're both clearly in need of a shower now. And we certainly can't go back in there," she gestured to the door, locked from the inside. "So I suggest we make like your friend and Becky, and head back to the hotel."

Barry came forward one more time, his imposing height and physique overwhelming the English babe. He leaned in to plant another kiss on her lips, no less rough than before, but more passionate than ever.

"That sounds terrific," he said flatly. Paige walked out of the alley and Barry followed, still mesmerised by her waiting ass as it swayed out in front of him.