Wrestler Wrestles Whores, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined for me to cum in her beautiful mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. I fondled her naked breasts and pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while she continued stroking me while sucking me. Giving me a better blowjob than Ashley and the ex-nun gave me at her bachelorette party years later, and a better blowjob than her sister, my mother gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.

In the way that my aunt had blown me, my mother was blowing me. Hard to wrap my head around she was sucking my cock. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. With her such a talented cocksucker, it didn't take me long to cum in my mother's mouth.

"Cum, Apollo. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in mommy's mouth. I want to swallow your cum," she said. Cum, Apollo. Cum," she said.

I put a gentle hand behind her black haired, pretty head and unloaded a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth. I watched her swallow my cum. Then, surprising her as much as it sexually excited me, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my big dick and removed me from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her beautiful, long, black hair, and across her big naked breasts. I gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath.

Not nearly done, my mother pulled me on top of her. She took my still erect prick in her hand and stuffed it inside of her pussy. Kissing me and kissing me, she parted my lips and French kissed me again. I lovingly humped her while she lovingly humped me. I made passionate love to my mother and she made passionate love to me.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I was fucking my mother. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. My mother was fucking me. Literally pounding her pussy, I continued fucking my mother. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I gave my aunt a sexual orgasm with my big dick.

I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex. Then, something that I've never done, I moved between my mother's legs. I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her pussy. I masturbated my mother.

"Apollo! Apollo! You're going to make mommy cum again," she said.

Instead of stopping, I stuck my face in her sopping wet pussy. I licked my mother cunt while fingering my mother's cunt. I ate her pussy. I gave her oral sex. I gave her a sex orgasm, this time with my fingers and my tongue.

From that day forward, when I wasn't wrestling my mother, I wrestled my aunt. When I wasn't having sex with my mother, I had sex with my aunt. We even had threesome sex with my mother having sex with her sister and me having sex with both of them. I hadn't had as much sex since I started doing bachelorette parties eight-years later.

THE END