Wrestling for Arousal Pt. 01

Story Info
A secret club with a shared interest, erotic wrestling!
3.3k words
4.47
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrestling For Arousal" is an exclusive club for like minded individuals who all share a fetish for erotic wrestling. They are a group of people, male, female, and trans, who have found each other through the internet and meet up at various locations to wrestle in erotic matches. There are currently 20 members in the club, located all over the UK. The club operates a yearly championship, made up of monthly tournaments between members in the same region. Every three months the highest scoring competitors from each region face eachother. At the end of the year a regional champion is crowned, as well as an overall club victor!

It was the end of January and the first regional tournament for the club was set for the end of the week. Jay, who is 25, 6,'3", slim but toned build and weighs 75kg, had been training all the way through the Christmas holiday for this first match. He'd spent hours in the gym and had manged to significantly improve his upper strength over the last couple of months. He was ready for his first taste of "Wrestling For Arousal"!

The first tournament was being held in a hotel in the centre of the East region. The rooms had been booked and all 6 competitors were set to wrestle. 4 male and 2 female. Jay was excited, but also nervous. He'd wrestled before but only casual 1 on 1's, never in a tournament or with spectators. The rounds were to be held one after the other, with the first match being between Jay and Sam. Sam was 30 years old, 5'9", athletic build and weighed 78kg. The two opponents were fairly evenly matched, it would be a good first bout for Jay to try out his moves!

Jay arrived to the hotel early so he could get himself prepared for the day ahead. The room had been prepaid for by the mysterious owner of the club, Amanda, so he collected the key from reception and headed upstairs. Upon opening the door to the large room he was taken aback. There were double beds pushed against two of the walls and a long sofa along the glass wall at the back. The view of the countryside was incredible but he was concerned about being seen by people outside. In the middle of the room was a large, padded mat for the contenders to wrestle on. His opponent hadn't turned up yet but that didn't matter, he was just happy to be there. He sat down on one of the beds and removed his clothes, replacing them with his new gold wrestling trunks which he'd had made especially. They clung to every curve of his toned body.

There was a knock at the room door, it opened and in walked Sam.

"You must be Jay! Nice to meet you, I'm Sam." he said smiling.

Jay stood up and smiled back.

"Hi Sam, nice room we've got here huh?"

He looked him up and down as he took off his jacket and trousers, revealing a plain white wrestling singlet which showed off his athletic physique perfectly. He wasn't wearing any underwear which Jay noticed straight away. His mind started racing. Could he do this? He decided that he needed to keep focused on the match itself rather than getting distracted by his opponent.

Sam sat down next to Jay,

"So how long have you been into erotic wrestling then?" he asked.

Jay replied, "I've been doing it since I was 18 but this is my first time in a competition like this".

"Same here mate, although I never thought I'd be admitted to this exclusive group though".

They continued chatting until another knock came at the door. It was the referee.

She entered the room and introduced herself to both fighters.

"Hello boys, I am Julia and I'll be your referee for this match."

Both men shook her hand and she walked over to the corner of the room and proceeded to set up a small video camera.

"As part of the terms and conditions you signed, all matches are recorded and live streamed for our clients viewing pleasures".

Jay nodded.

"Right boys, let's get this show on the road shall we?" she exclaimed.

Julia preceeded to remove her long puffy coat to reveal a skin tight white and black striped referee leotard. Jay couldn't help but admire her muscular physique and flawless caramel skin being exposed in the skimpy outfit.

The two men stepped onto the mat and faced each other. She read out the rules to both of them.

"The first match of the day is a best of three contest. You must make your opponent tap out by a submission move or pin them for 10 seconds. Stripping the attire off your opponent is allowed, as is crotch grabbing and breast grabbing. Blows to the face are not allowed, this is not MMA!"

The two slightly nervous contenders agreed to abide by the rules and shook hands.

"Round One Begins NOW!" Julia shouted.

The two men instantly locked arms. Both of them tried to gain the advantage but they were equally matched. After a few minutes of tussling around, Sam managed to trip Jay up and push him onto the floor. Sam quickly jumped on top of Jay and held his wristed down to the floor. Julia started to count, "one, two..." but luckily Jay managed to get one hand free and roll out from underneath Sam.

"You're certainly not beating me that easily" he jested.

Sam quickly got to his knees and grabbed Jay's leg, pulling him back across the mat. Then lunged forward trying to grab Jay's head. This was perfect for Jay because he managed to dodge Sam's grip and lock his arm around Sam's neck, trapping him in a headlock. He pulled his head close to his chest and squeezed tightly around his throat.

Sam struggled to break free but he couldn't manage it. Jay also wrapped his legs around Sam's midsection and began to squeeze. Sam started to gasp for air as Jay applied more pressure. His breathing became heavier and he started trying to roll the pair of them over to hopefully be released from the hold. Jay responded by squeezing his legs even tighter and using his free hand to start twisting Sam's nipple through his see-through singlet. He moaned loudly and squirmed under Jay's hold, desperate to escape. Jay had him in a difficult submission move to escape from, and Sam was beginning to lose hope of escaping it as he conyinued to struggled for breath. He was determined not to submit and conseed this first round.

Suddenly he felt Jay relax his hold around his neck. As soon as he realised what was happening, he felt Jay pull down his white singlet to expose his hard nipples. Jay began to twist vigorously at Sam's other nipple. Sam's moans became louder and more frequent as the mix of pain and pleasure built up inside him. Once again he tried to roll the pair of them over but he just couldn't get the momentum required. This was too much for Sam and he reluctantly tapped out. The referee called out "submission" and Jay released his hold, allowing Sam to catch his breath. The two men rolled over on to their backs, gathering their composure after this short intense first round of the fight.

Julia went over to where the video camera was placed and adjusted the angle slightly.

"Ok guys, no time to rest, Round Two begins now!" she shouted.

Both men returned to their starting positions facing each other once again. The tension in the room was palpable. The anticipation building up between these two men. They stared intently at each other, neither wanting to give anything away. Suddenly Sam charged towards Jay and tackled him to the ground. He took him quite by surprise! His arms wrapped around Jay's thighs as he managed to lift the 6'4" athlete in the air. Quickly followed by a hard slam down onto the mats. They rolled around for a few minutes grappling with each other. Their now sweaty topless bodies pressed firmly together.

Jay attempted to throw Sam off of him, but failed miserably with each attempt. Sam reached down and grabbed Jay's bulging crotch through his shiny gold trunks, making sure to squeeze tightly. Jay yelped in pain and shock, "Ah, that's not fair!".

Sam grinned as he knew exactly what he was doing. He took his chance to roll Jay over so that he was now lying flat on his back on the mat. He positioned himself so that he could apply a painful looking arm bar to Jay's right arm. He stretched out his elbow joint, forcing the bones apart. Jay screamed out in agony and tried desperately to escape. He thrashed about on the mat wildly, his muscles tensing up. But Sam was too strong and kept his hold tightened.

"You're tough Jay, I'll give you that".

With a sure amount of cockiness, Sam gave Jay's arm one last strong stretch and let go. "Ok let's step this up a level". Jay rolled onto his side, clutching his aching arm. Sam stood up and walked back over to him. He kicked Jay in the back and laughed as he did it, then using his foot rolled Jay onto his front. He sat down on Jay hard, their butts slamming together, Jay let out a moan as he did so. Then Sam reached forward, put his hands behind Jay's shoulders and lifted his torso up so that he was being bent over backwards. Once he was flexed to a 45 degree angle he then pulled Jay's arms back over his knees and moved his hands round to Jay's neck. Getting him into a dangerous camel clutch!

"My favourite move, and soon to be your least favourite loser" said Sam confidently.

Giving him access to Jay's hard nipples. He reached down with one hand and starting to twisted one gently at first, but then increased the pressure causing Jay to cry out in pain.

"Not so fun now is it Jay!" Sam taunted.

"Just give up and admit defeat already!"

He twisted harder and Jay squealed in pain. "I'm not giving up!" he cried out. Sam continued to torture Jay's nipple, twisting and tweaking it mercilessly. Jay didn't give in though, Sam put his hand back under Jay's chin to continued stretching out his back.

"You're mine now, there's only so much pain your back can take" Sam whispered into Jay's ear, enjoying the feeling of power.

He continued to torment Jay, slowly increasing the force of his hold. Jay could feel his back begin to strain and ache under the pressure. He was sweating profusely and panting heavily.

After several minutes of struggling, Jay finally relented, moaning "Argh, ok I give I give!".

"Submission" Julia announced, "Round Two goes to Sam".

Sam released the fatal hold and Jay slumped face first onto the mat. Sam returned to his corner and the two men lay there recovering from their grueling encounter. They were both exhausted and covered in sweat.

"That was brutal" said Jay, still catching his breath.

"Yeah, that makes it 1 - 1 now" Sam replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Julia turned to the camera and announced "The score is now tied at 1 - 1, which means our third and final round will be the decider".

She then turned to the two challengers. "Ok the rules for the last round are a little different. First rule is that a win can only be obtained when your opponent is stripped naked. Second rule is that you can also score a win by making your opponent orgasm. Clear?" she asked.

The two men turned to eachother and locked eyes.

"Sounds good to me" Jay responded.

Shortly followed by Sam's agreement "Let's do this".

"Round Three Begins Now!" announced Julia.

Jay got to his feet and walked slowly towards Sam, who was waiting patiently for him. He circled around Sam, looking for any weaknesses. They both exchanged glares, trying to psyche each other out. Suddenly, Sam lunged forward and grabbed Jay by the waistband of his trunks. He tried to pull them down but Jay resisted, pushing him away.

"You're not getting them off that easily!"

They continued their struggle for control. Eventually, Jay managed to slip out of Sam's grasp and landed a solid punch to his stomach. Sam doubled over in pain, holding his belly. Jay saw his opportunity, quickly wrapping his arms around Sam's waist. He lifted him up and slammed him down onto the mat. Sam grunted in pain as he hit the ground hard.

"Gotcha!" yelled Jay triumphantly.

He pinned Sam's shoulders to the mat and could feel Sam's bulge pressing against his own through the thin fabric of their wrestling attire. Sam's heart starting pounding in his chest as he could feel the blood rushing to his cock. Jay raised his hips and grabbed a full handful of Sam's bulge.

"You're really loving us being this close to eachother aren't you" He asked rhetorically.

He let go and instead grabbed a hold of Sam's singlet, pulling down one side and almost exposing his semi on. Sam tried to wriggle free but Jay swapped hands, still able to restrain Sam's above his head. Jay's other hand went straight down to the other side of the sweaty white singlet. With a final tug it was down around Sam's knees; his cock now fully exposed for all to see.

"We have a strip!" Julia shouted excitedly. "The singlet must come off now, it can't be pulled back up".

Jay continued to humiliate Sam by whipping his singlet completely off and throwing it across the hotel room. This distraction however gave Sam time to muster enough strength to push Jay off of him. The pair returned to their knees once again.

"Right, no more Mr nice guy" Sam expressed as he shuffled forward to Jay.

His cock slapping against Jay's side. He manged to get his arm around his opponents neck and hop toss him onto the mat. Sam jumped up, grabbed Jay's legs and tucked them under his arms. This kept Jay from kicking him and his own arms free to make an attack on Jay's tight trunks.

"Right where I want you, let's get these off shall we".

Sam had Jay's gold trunks down and off in a flash.

"That's another strip" shouted Julia. "Both contestants are now eligible for an overall win".

Sam pulled his arms back and thrust his pelvis forwards. The pair of semi erect cocks now side by side.

"Do you know why I'm going to beat you today Jay?".

"No, why?" Jay replied defensively.

"Because I don't want the humiliation that I'm going to inflict on you!".

With that bold remark, Sam reached down and grasped Jay's cock firmly in his hand. He started sliding his hand up and down Jay's uncut shaft, feeling it growing with each motion. Jay retaliated by locking his feet behind Sam and squeezing tightly with his thighs.

"Argh no, not another scissor hold!" Sam cried out.

The pair of them writhed around on the mat, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. The sexual tension in the room was rising rapidly and Julia was watching the action intently. Sam loosened his grip on Jay's cock; Jay loosened his grip on Sam's midsection. They simultaneously rolled over onto opposite sides. Both fighters cocks were now rock hard after the hot naked opening scenes of the round. After barely enough time to gather their breaths they clashed together again. Their clammy palms locked with a struggle of pure arm strength. The grappling was so intense that a sword fight was also taking place at the same time, shafts colliding like two claymores! Jay slightly had the upper hand in this secondary battle with his 7 and a 1/2 inch appendage. Sam's was still admirable at just over 6 inches in comparison.

"Now remember, if you make your opponent cum, that counts as a win" Julia reminded them.

The two men nodded, still fighting for dominance. The fight had become extremely physical, with both men using all of their strength to try and overpower the other. They were both showing signs of exhaustion and their breathing was becoming labored. They continued to wrestle for several more minutes, neither one gaining the upper hand. Finally, Jay managed to weaken Sam and trap one arm behind his back. Using his height advantage he grabbed Sam's head and pulled it down to his midsection in a strong headlock. Both men let out a moan. Instead of holding him in a submission move, Jay utilised the first pro-style move in the match. A quick DDT put Sam's face straight into the now glistening mat. Julie dived to the floor to check he was OK, but he was only stunned momentarily.

After 40 long minutes of wrestling the contest had now certainly swung in Jay's favour.

"It's time to end this!". He laid across Sam and hooked his leg for the pin.

Julia started counting as her hand slapped the mat, "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight".

This is it Jay thought to himself. as she was about to count nine Sam kicked out from the pin and rolled over, much to everyone's surprise.

"No way!" Jay shouted in shock.

He stood up and straddled Sam's body, looked down at his opponent and smiled. His heart raced in excitement as he dropped down suddenly onto the man beneath him, crushing him under his weight. He grabbed both of Sam's legs firmly and pulled them behind him, making sure that Sam's cock was pointing down between his legs and was fully exposed so that Jay could easily jerk it off whilst keeping him pinned to the mat.

"Are you ready to submit?" Jay asked sarcastically.

Sam was now in an unenviable position. Trapped in a crippling boston crab, while being completely vulnerable to a finishing handjob.

This was it; the end was in sight. Jay let go of Sam's left leg and instead reached down with his right hand to grab the throbbing cock infront of him.

"No, no, not now, please don't" Sam pleaded.

Jay had victory firmly set in his sights. He steadily slid his hand up and down Sam's hard on. The precum leaking from the end made perfect lube. With each corkscrew movement of the hand Jay's victory was getting closer and closer.

"Come on loser, just give in already!" Jay demanded.

The pace increased as well as the amount of precum, which was now on Jay's hand and the wrestling mat! Not only was Sam in a painful submission move but he was also about to lose his first match of the championship in a humiliating way.

Jay continued to jerk Sam's cock hard.

"No, I'm gonna..."

Sam's hips began to buck and he let out small moans as Jay increased his grip and speed. Within seconds Sam's whole body tensed up. His muscles contracted and he let out a long sigh as he orgasmed explosively. Thick warm cum shot across the wrestling mat. As Jay kept stroking him more and more came out until the mat was covered in creamy ropes. Jay let go of Sam's twitching cock and his stretched leg.

"We have our first winner!" Julia shouted.

"Match over. Congratulations Jay you win!", she called as she stepped onto the mat and helped Jay lift Sam to his feet.

Both men smiled as they embraced and shook hands.

"I look forward to seeing you again soon for a rematch Jay" said Sam as he left the room.

He was defeated and humiliated; his head hung low as he stumbled into the hotel bathroom. Jay was ecstatic, he turned around to face Julia.

"What now?" he asked her.

"Well your next opponent is currently being decided in the room next door" Julia responded.

"Once that match is over then you'll face the winner. I suggest you go have a shower, grab something to eat from the fridge and try to regain your strength for the semi final"...