All Comments on 'Wrestling in the Metropolitan'

by goldenmyst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mitchawamitchawaabout 5 years ago
Erotica without erotica

Does my title make sense/ Probably as much sense as a scifie (sp) story. The vocabulary is fantastic, and your knowledge of the arts and ancient history is breath taking. This plot is linear and makes sense. Man meets girl and come to make love in a museum on a mat of paintings that color their bodies in the pigmentation of the art. The question about life and its continuation is sound. The question about her impregnation is profound and leads to their search for some type of security in the form of food, shelter, and the possibility of life in a planet riddled with slowly decaying radio active material.

I believe your writing ts too creative for the typical reader who is looking for a fuck story. Your flowery and vast vocabulary is probably a turn off for the casual reader looking for a cheap thrill. Your plots are convoluted and most reader are lost by the literary style. I believe you are a great writer who is in need of a tutor or mentor that is able to bring you closer to the ordinary reader.

goldenmystgoldenmystabout 5 years agoAuthor
Much thanks!

Glad you enjoyed this story. Indeed my stories aren't for casual readers. And my prose though with sexual innuendo doesn't serve the purpose of most erotica. Thanks for your highly astute comment. You make a great point. Maybe one day I will find a tutor to show me how to write in a more plainspoken language. In the meantime, I will keep enjoying writing my poetic and imaginative prose. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Draws One In

This story draws me in. I am currently reading Marquez`s "Love in the Time of Cholera" and it is very much like that. You have great talent,,,keep writing!

goldenmystgoldenmystover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I haven't read "Love in the Time of Cholera" yet. But loved "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by him. Thank you so very much for making that comparison. Very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous