All Comments on 'Wrestling Match Pt. 01'

by ComingOutStrong

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
philatanusphilatanus4 months ago

Thank you! Have been waiting so long for a new story, and as always, you do not disappoint.

Brilliant.

Yet another amazing and hot read!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy4 months ago

Beau's wrestling coach had his eyes drilling into Beau's as he rubbed the huge bulge in the wrestling kit he was still wearing.....

philatanusphilatanus4 months ago

How about his 18 year olde younger brother, on a visit?

I appreciate the Twink aspect of your stories, and prefer it not become a "Daddy" story.

BullsOnPrideBullsOnPride4 months ago

So hot! Love all your stories.

The next guy he sees should be the beefy senior captain of the wrestling team. Maybe even the opposing team. Then next time him and his buddies can take turns on Beau while Diego waits for him outside.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alfonso

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your fucking stories, always amazing, always some new interesting topic that spices it up.

My first instinct was Justin because he was so hot but after thinking about it, it's his boyfriend trying to reclaim him as his again. Maybe some back tracking by Buea, it was mistake, caught up in the moment. But all the guys are enamored over him and, his skills, his holes, his sluttiness and are selfish to steal him away as their's only. Even if some of them want to continue slutting him out to the friends but only at their discretion, not his. Beau navigating this his new found lust, his old values and afraid of losing all respect because deep down he loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Im so glad you're back! I really love your stories! Nobody writes dom asian guys as good as you do!

This one was really hot again too! Loved the Power Dynamik.

I really hope its Justin or another hot asian waiting for him ;)

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist4 months ago

Good story! I like this theme of dominating a guy and sharing him while saying nasty stuff to his face and him getting hornier.

I feel like it should be Diego that’s waiting for him. Looking all serious and kinda angry. The dynamic in the relationship would shift obviously and he would set some ground rules and the friends would start using him afterwards. Maybe he would enjoy being submissive and they explore that part of his sexuality

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist4 months ago

Or maybe it can bel Alfonso waiting for him to go to Diego’s car. And then, once home, Diego gives him an ultimatum between exploring his submissive side and becoming Diego’s bitch since he realized that his bf is a slut for dick or they break up and he would no longer have access to Diego and Alfonso’s cock

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Always love reading your stories! My vote is for Alfonso or someone new.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yay, good to see you back! My vote's for the coach or the beefy captain of the rival team!

If I could make a suggestion, this was a wonderfully hot shower scene, but I'd love to see Beau getting dominated right there on the wrestling mat as a match gets more sexual.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I vote Diego, they can have a little chat with him being pissed maybe and beau backtracking or regretting. Then later he goes back to being a cockslut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely love your stories, so happy to see you're still writing.

My vote is for Justin and a group of his Filipino bros. Ready to take Beau as their trophy for the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Will you continue soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous