Wrestling Match Went… Wrong?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for him there was no pussy, and only the meaty weight of her cock fell on top of his face as his nose rested in between her heavy, loaded balls and her long girthy cock. Her precum, uncontainable, fell on top of his head, slowly dripping down his hair and forehead, as if her cock was a leaking faucet.

"What the fu-!" He exclaimed and tried to move back, but it was too late, and Aina wasn't going to let her pray go. She quickly crossed her legs, scissoring his head between her thick thighs as her cock rested on his face, smothering it as more and more precum flowed down from its angry purple head. "Now, now, that wasn't a way to keep to your word, Ethan, dear~" She said sultrily as Ethan stared up at her eyes with fear and shock equally reflected in his own eyes.

"Surprise~" She almost sang as she drank in his shock, which had him now frozen between her legs. "I mean, I did ask you to give me head, not eat my pussy, right?" She said while sultrily smiling at him.

"Aina, this isn't-!" He tried to speak, but she tightened the grip her legs had on him, as her musky balls entered his mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"Shhhh. It's okay, it's okay. You don't have to talk. You only need to give me head, remember? We had a bet, you'll have to do as I please for the next ten minutes, and there's still eight or nine more minutes on the clock, so go on. You can start by sucking on my sweet babies, let them know that soon they will be swimming down your tight throat..." She said in a sultry, husky voice. "Or... I'll really punish you, and it will hurt, Ethan, dear~" She slightly glared at him, which got the results she wanted, as her stern voice scared the hell out of him.

As soon as she felt him suck on her ballsack, she let out a contented sigh. "Yes~ That's it~ Suck on my balls, you infuriatingly seductive twink~" She leaned back as she held her weight on both arms, her legs still trapping the terrified Etahn. "Just remember not to bite, or you won't like what will happen next." She warned him.

Ethan was shocked, terrified, and without knowing what to do. Her friend, her sexy friend, the most desired girl at school, not only had a dick, a big and angry cock that would put most men to shame, with equally large balls to match, but she was now forcing him to tend to them with his mouth.

'Why!?' He asked himself. His head was a mess. On one side, he was currently giving what basically amounted to oral sex to the sexiest girl in his year; on the other side, he was being forced to suck on her balls. 'I'm not gay!' He exclaimed to himself, his mouth full with a single one of her balls, them being too big to put them both into his mouth. He sucked on them like he would a candy, his tongue tentatively exploring the flesh of her sack, albeit with clear apprehension, which wasn't enough for Aina.

"Use your tongue more, bitch~" Aina ordered him, her voice a mix of a succubus's alluring voice, and an army superior's unshakable command. "And don't forget the other one~" And so he did. He licked her fully shaved nuts, one at a time, with as much mobility as the fleshy prison between her thick thighs allowed.

It was like a spell was casted on him, some kind of mental charm, as he absentmindedly licked and sucked on her big, low-hanging balls. As he used his tongue more and more, her musky and sweet scent impregnated more and more in his brain. It was a strange experience, as her taste was also intoxicating for reasons that he could not understand.

"Yesh~" Aina moaned as she leaned back on her forearms, her head hanging back as she let the pleasure run through her body. "Keep going, just like that~" Her breathing was short, as she moaned, her balls being one of the most sensible parts of her body. "You should have been down there, between my legs, for so long~" She spoke between ragged breaths, her voice low, sultry, unknowingly sending Ethan into a frenzy as he doubled down on his efforts. "It doesn't matter now, you're where you belong, and we have a lot of time to make up for all these missed months." She sighed as she freed one arm to reach up and fondle her breasts, pinching her nipple and massaging around as she enjoyed Ethan's ministrations.

As he kept licking and sucking her balls for what seemed like an eternity, time seemed to stop for him to just enjoy pleasing her. He wasn't sure if it was a mix of her alluring voice, her perverted and loud moans, the musky scent that was impregnating his olfactory sense, her seemingly unique taste, the fear of her actually acting on her threat, or just her sensual and goddess-like body. 'Huh!? But she has a dick! Why would I-' He stopped his thoughts as Aina leaned forward and softly tapped his precum-covered head.

"I think that will be enough time for playing with my balls, for now. I will release you from my thighs, but you better behave." She stared at him sternly. "I want my cock in your mouth now, so nod if you understand."

He slowly nodded, half terrified, half disappointed. 'I'm not disappointed... I just don't want to have her dick in my mouth... Yes, that's it.' He tried to reason the feeling of regret as he let out her left ball out of his mouth, giving it a last lick at both after.

'He's such a treasure...' Aina, seeing this, couldn't avoid biting her lip. Although she knew not to comment on it, better let Ethan deal with his own contradictory feelings. "Now, open your mouth, and remember, no biting." The stare she leveled at him froze any attempt of biting her, as scarce and non-existent as these were.

Ethan opened his mouth as wide as he could, the sight of her long shaft right in front of his crossed eyes, her girth alone was impressive, and it looked even more massive from where he was kneeling. 'Will it even fit?' He thought fearfully, his regrets of letting go of her balls long forgotten.

"Good boy~" Aina whispered as she grabbed a fistful of his hair and uncrossed her legs. "I've been waiting so long for this~ I will finally claim that delectable mouth of yours~" She sultrily said as she used her free hand to guide her womanhood into his mouth, and once the tip was in, she pushed her hips forward, her engorged tip tapping the gates of his throat, making him gag. "We will do something about that gag reflex of yours." She said with amusement as she drank the tearful visage of Ethan. She retreated just enough to let him breathe, but never took her cock out of his mouth. "We'll have so much practice~ I will teach you how to be a proper cocksucker for me and take me all the way down your throat~ Oh, yessss~" Aina sighed as she pulled his head down, slowly putting more of her cock into his mouth.

'I can barely fit it inside my mouth and she's trying to push it down my throat!' It was an impossibility, he thought, to have her cock down his throat with how big it was.

"Suck." She said to him, as he tried his hardest not to choke. "As if it was a lollipop, just suck, and use your tongue, too." She guided him, her hand guiding his head up and down her shaft, putting as much as she could at a time, which usually meant four inches. "Use your tongue on the tip when I pull out, and then push it up the shaft as I go deeper, and don't forget to suck on it when it goes up." She said, and moaned when he did as he was told. "Oh, yesh~ That's it, just like that..." She sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure of his warm, wet mouth, her hand never stopping moving him up and down.

Ethan had never sucked a cock before, so she took her guidance to a T. Not only that, as even if he had never had his penis sucked before, he tried everything he thought would be pleasant if it was done to him, although currently it was him who was sucking cock. He did so, if anything, to make her cum faster and end this as quickly as possible, or so he tried to tell himself.

"Oh, this is even better than I thought it would be..." Aina said between moans. "Your mouth was made to suck my cock, that's a fact..." She sighed in pleasure and looked down at him. "Do you hear that, cocksucker? This is where you belong, this is where you should have been since the first day we spoke..." She spoke sultrily, her eyes covered in a lustful haze, as her words made Ethan shiver, whether it was in fear or pleasure, he didn't want to figure it out. "Let's go a little bit deeper..." Aina said before she raised her right leg and hooked behind his head, her grip on his hair tightening. "Remember, breathe through your nose." She said shortly, in a commanding tone, before she forced his head down her meaty cock.

His eyes widened and watered, as he gagged on her cock. He tried his best to pull away from her cock, but no matter how much strength he put on his arms as he pushed against her hips, her leg kept him trapped there. 'I can't breathe!' He thought, but as he tried to convey it, his voice came out muffled and alarmed.

"Shhh... It's okay, it's okay..." She patted his cheek with her free hand. "Just breathe through your nose." She said as she let him pull away a little, just enough for him to recover his breath, and adjust to taking air through his nose once again, something that seemed impossible with her monster cock inside his mouth. "I need you to make an effort, Ethan. You will soon learn to enjoy this just as much as me, trust me." She grinned down at him.

"Mmffmmgh..." He tried to speak, but it was difficult with four or five inches of cock forced into your mouth and towards the entrance of your throat.

"Let me guess~ The time?" She chuckled as she picked up her phone from the bed, where she put it before the two of them started even wrestling. "Let's see~ There's still time, it seems." She barely gave a glance at the little over 5 minutes countdown on her phone before she tried once again to push her cock down Ethan's throat. "We still have five more minutes, just focus on my cock, that's everything that should matter to you, dear Ethan." She said, the gagging sounds coming from Ethan acting like the most beautiful serenade she's heard.

"Hmmm~ That's it! Just a little bit more~" Aina softly muttered encouraging words as she focused on her cock going deeper into Ethan's mouth every time she pushed. "Almost there..." She licked her lips. She pulled out her cock out of his mouth, leaving Ethan to pant and take in big lunges of air to recover his breath. She grinned down as her cock rested on his face, covering half of it completely.

'How can a cock be so heavy...' Ethan thought through the fog that covered his mind, filled with her scent, taste, and alluring voice.

Aina, after giving him enough time to recover, slapped his face with her cock, a mix of his saliva and her precum being covering his forehead, cheeks and nose. "You've done well, my sweet cocksucker~" Her words sent a chill up his back. "Now I need you to breath deep, I'm pushing my cock down your throat next~"

"Impossible, it's too-" He tried to protest, his face a mix of alarm and worry.

"Hush!" With a short flick of her wrist, Aina slapped her cock on his face. Hard. Making him flinch. "I still have 3 minutes. And I plan to enjoy them to my fullest." She licked her lips as she sadistically stared at his eyes. "Now, breathe, and open your mouth wide. like a Good. Little. Slut~" She said with a husky voice, each word accentuated with a small tap of her cock on his face.

Ethan gulped down and fearfully nodded at her. Aina's grin widened as she saw the resignation taking over his visage. "You would do well to swallow when the tip of my cock knocks at the entrance of your throat."

As soon as Ethan breathed in, and opened his mouth, Aina wasted no time in pushing her cock into his mouth, and down towards his throat. Ethan gagged at first, but after following Aina's advice, the tip of her cock managed to break through into his mouth, going an inch deeper than any other previous attempt.

"YES~!" Aina moaned loudly, as she closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure of the tight throat massaging the tip of her cock. "It's so tight! I love your virgin throat so much, my little cocksucker~" She spoke between moans, the leg hooked behind his head pulling harder, as her cock slowly moved deeper and deeper into his throat.

'Why does it feel so good?' He couldn't deny it anymore. Her dominance over him felt good. Too good. His dick, as small as it was, was currently rock-hard, he couldn't think of any other time where it was just as hard. Granted, he couldn't think much of anything other than the beautiful young woman currently ravaging his mouth with lust and desire, and a big 9 inch cock.

Ethan gagged, although not as much as initially, while Aina pulled his head harder down her cock. After a few seconds, she unhooked her leg and finally let him pull away as her cock went out of his mouth with a loud pop. Ethan fell back on his ass with how hard he pushed away from her. It took him a moment to refocus, as he tried to inhale as much air as he could.

Aina stood up and walked towards him, looking down at him with a sultry grin. "We're not done yet~" She moved behind him, put his head between her thighs, pushed down forehead and aimed the tip of her cock to his mouth.

"No, wait, Aina-"

"No time to wait!" She grinned and pushed her hips forward, her cock going straight down his throat thanks to the new position. For the first time, her whole cock was now lodged inside his throat. "Finally! You did, slut! My whole cock is inside your mouth..." She grinded on his face, with his head trapped between her thick thighs. "With this, you're officially my cocksucker, and I'm sure you're also enjoying the smell of my sweaty balls~" She grinned as he grinded on his face, her balls, wet with saliva and sweat, were now resting on his eyes and nose. Ethan's eyes were crossed as the only thing he could see were the loaded balls smashed onto his face, as they moved along Aina's grinding.

"Now I can truly facefuck you like a pocket pussy~ My own fleshy pocket pussy~" She chuckled as she started to move her hips. Slowly, as Ethan's throat got accustomed to her invasive cock going in and out of it. After a few seconds, and quite a few thrusts, she pulled almost her entire cock out, leaving only the tip inside his mouth. "You have five seconds to breathe." She chuckled as she felt his ragged movements as he tried to inhale as much air as he could through his nose, coincidently also inhaling her musky scent.

"Time's up, and I want to cum now~" She flexed her cheeks, as her cock went deep down Ethan's throat at once. She didn't grinded her hips on his face this time, and immediately started to thrust in and out. Fast. Hard. His mouth becoming officially her fleshlight as her moans and the sound of his throat being ravaged mixed into a sensual and lustful symphony.

Ethan's eyes were now rolled all the way back, as her heavy balls slapped the upper side of his face savagely, it would be a miracle if it didn't leave him with a black eye with how hard Aina was thrusting her hips. In and out. Every time she moved, her cock left the depths of his throat almost entirely, with only the tip remaining inside, only to be pushed hard all the way in the next moment.

"I'm almost there!" Aina grunted between moans after what seemed to be an eternity. "Drink it all, you slut!" She moaned hard, before burying her whole cock down his throat, her balls pulsing on top of his face, as her cock seemed to grow bigger, harder. The next moment, a warm feeling went through the depths of his esophagus, as Aina unloaded her hot, thick cum directly down his throat. "YESH~" She moaned louder, thrusting once more to help her big cock push more of her cum out of her tip and down into his stomach. After the fourth load, she pulled her hips back, holding it at the entrance of his mouth just enough time to deposit two loads on his tongue. "You better swallow it all, bitch." She grunted, her grip on Ethan's head tightening.

Aina then let her cock out completely, while holding Ethan's head just below her cock's tip. The last few shots fell directly on his face, painting it white. Once she let out her last load, Aina dropped Ethan's softly on the floor, as the latter tried to recover his breath. She then sat down on his chest, the tip of her cock resting on his chin, as she looked down and admired the masterful work she just did. Just in time for the timer to go off on her phone.

"Oops!" Aina laughed. "It seems I finished just in time." She then smiled down at the dazzled Ethan. "You look so hot with my cum on your face, Ethan." She said sultrily, while Ethan couldn't even open his eyes, as some of her cum had fallen on them, it was fortunate that he closed them just in time in an unconscious reaction. "We will have so much fun together, my sweet slut, you just wait." She smiled at him, before leaning down and kissing his cum-covered lips.

She used her tongue to grab her cum, before once again kissing Ethan deeply, feeding him what she shot on his face; Ethan wasn't sure how to feel about it, but his body seemingly did, as he instinctively reciprocated her kiss. She then broke the kiss to grab more of her cum with her tongue, feed it to him, kiss for a few moments, and then once again break the kiss. She repeated the process again and again, until Ethan's face was fully clean, with his mind more focused, as his eyes were fixed on hers.

Deep inside, Aina felt a slight apprehension of what their relationship would become now that she basically scammed him into raping his mouth, although her outwards expression betrayed nothing but self-confidence and a lustful grin. But as they stared into each other's Aina saw something in Ethan's eyes that gave her hope that she didn't fuck up, and this wouldn't end up as bad as it could.

His eyes reflected fear, but also excitement, and what's more, hope. For what? Aina had no idea. But she couldn't wait to figure it out.

"Ethan, baby..." She spoke softly as she leaned down once again, pecking his lips softly, caringly, completely different from the savage and lustful display she had just moments ago. "Can we talk?" She asked, almost desperate, not that she would admit to it. "Please?"

Ethan stared at her, and after a few minutes of silence, he nodded. "...Yes..." He answered shortly. He was unsure of how to feel right now, but as he stared into Aina's eyes, he thought that, maybe, things weren't as bad as he initially thought.

12