Wrestling Rookie Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Wrestling Rookie.
1.6k words
4.66
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the locker room, Jackson took his time to wait until most of the other guys had left. He never enjoyed showering with the others, so he wasted some time sitting on the bench responding to texts and messages. After a few minutes when he was sure he was the only one there, Jackson started to slip out of his singlet.

"Finally getting to shower?"

Jackson jumped from his seat, turning around. Again, Cade was standing behind him. His grin was wide, almost as if he was watching Jackson the whole time.

"Uh, yeah. I had a text I forgot to reply to that was urgent." Jackson shifted uncomfortably. He finally noticed that Cade was still wearing his singlet, too. "What are you still doing here?"

"Sometimes I like to stay back after practice. Coach usually forgets to lock up the weight room and gym, so it gives me time to myself. You gotta be anywhere?"

Jackson shook his head.

"Well, since you didn't shower yet, want to join me for a workout?"

"Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

"Let's hit the weight room first. Then maybe we can get a match in if it's not too late."

Jackson reached in his bag to pull out his shorts and a t-shirt, but Cade stopped him.

"Don't worry about it. It'll be easier to just workout in our singlets. Then we can go straight into wrestling afterwards."

When they got to the weightroom, it was much bigger than Jackson's previous school. "Wow, they actually have bench presses and not just the smith machine."

"Want to start there?"

Jackson agreed, and both of them started to pick up the 45 pound weights to put them on each side. He noticed that Cade was going to add a third one before he stopped him.

"This should be enough for now, at least for the warmup." Jackson's cheeks started to heat up. He felt a little humiliated that he wasn't going to handle as much as Cade would.

Cade's smile didn't help much either.

"Don't worry, I'll spot you in case anything happens."

When Jackson leaned back against the bench, his cock twitched as his head brushed against Cade's leg. He felt his cheeks start to heat up. "Sorry about that."

Cade's smiling face relieved the discomfort that he felt. "You get used to it. You're going to be feeling a lot more than that on the mats later."

After a few reps, Jackson's arms and chest started to burn. This was supposed to be a warmup, but the two plates on each side was already getting to be too much.

"Come on, you gotta get to at least ten reps."

"I don't think I can."

Jackson tried to set the bar down on the rack, but Cade pushed the bar forward. Jackson was worried it was going to crush his chest, but Cade held the bar up for him.

"I told you, I'll spot you in case anything happens."

Slowly, Jackson let his arms down. Both sides were starting to shake now, but Cade was helping to keep it stable. As he brought the bar down to his chest, he noticed Cade bending his legs too. All he could do was watch as Cade's bulge in his singlet got closer and closer to his face.

Just a little closer, and Jackson would finally be able to get a taste of the cock he was craving.

But suddenly, the bar and Cade's bulge went back up. There was a clang as the bar hit the rack.

"I told you you could do it."

Jackson jumped from the bench, quickly readjusting his own cock before turning back to Cade. Cade took a turn on the bench, easily pumping out 10 reps without Jackson's help.

Cade's hand reached out, slapping Jackson across the chest lightly. He flinched, pecs feeling sore.

"Looks like you won't be able to do much more of this. Why don't we get some squats in?"

They made their way over to the squat rack, and this time Cade added 3 plates to one side. Reluctantly, Jackson did the same. He was used to only doing two, but he wasn't going to tell his muscular friend no. Especially not after those bench presses that he couldn't even finish.

Jackson's legs were shaking as he carried the bar on his shoulders. He brought his body down, but before he could go low enough he pushed back up. He knew that he would fall if he went any further.

"Having trouble with this one too? Come on, I'll help you. If you want to succeed on the team you're going to need to be able to handle more than that. And what's with that form?"

Jackson could feel himself blushing harder now. Did Cade just bring him here to humiliate him?

His body stiffened as he felt Cade's body heat from behind him. He was close enough that Cade's massive chest was pressing into his back.

"I'll help you out with this one. Then later on you'll be able to do it on your own."

Jackson let himself move slowly downward towards the floor. As he went down, Cade's body went down with him. Soon, they were almost to a sitting position.

Through the fabric of the singlets, Jackson could feel Cade's cock press against his ass. Even though he could feel that it was soft, it was thick. He quickly pushed himself back up and threw the bar back onto the rack.

"You all right? That looked a lot better than before."

Jackson stared at Cade for a second, wondering what was going on. Did he really not notice? Or did he not care?

"I... sorry I think I accidentally brushed up against your... crotch. I'm sorry."

Cade's lip turned up in a half smile. "Dude, come on. It's not a big deal. I don't really mind at all." His face fell flat a second later. "Oh, unless it's making you uncomfortable?"

Jackson shook his head. Of course it wasn't. He knew straight men played around like this all the time, but if Cade found out he was actually gay, how would that change his attitude towards him?

"Good. If you ever are uncomfortable, just let me know." He grabbed Jackson by the shoulders turning him back towards the bar. Leaning in he brought his voice to a whisper and held Jackson on both sides of his hips. "We're teammates. We gotta make sure we're both comfortable with each other."

Jackson grabbed the bar on his shoulders again, and went down into a squat. This time, Cade kept his hands on Jackson's hips and brought his body even closer in. Now, Jackson could feel Cade's cock pointing upward pressing in between his cheeks. This time he didn't say anything, and continued with a few more squats before setting the bar back down and leaning against it.

"Having a good workout? Looks like someone's getting a bit sweaty."

Jackson looked down to where Cade was pointing, not realizing that there was a growing wet stain on his crotch. He quickly brought his hands down to readjust himself, desperately trying to dry it quickly. But the light blue of the rest of his singlet contrasted with the darker spot.

"It's fine. You look like you are going to need to workout a little bit more before you get used to this intensity. Something this difficult is bound to get you hot and sweaty."

Jackson looked back in the mirror, comparing himself to Cade. Even though he had a fairly toned body and defined muscles, Cade's body towered over him.

He felt his legs buckle when Cade pulled him backwards. His cock felt bigger now, and he held it up against Jackson's back. Reaching around the side of his body, Cade reached down towards Jackson's crotch.

Jackson's entire body shuddered as his workout buddy's fingers started to caress the head of his cock through the singlet. Though Jackson's cock was raging hard, Cade only needed a couple of his fingers to rub the head and shaft. Feeling Cade rubbing up on his back and the large fingers on his cock emphasized the size difference between his tiny Asian dick and the massive White cock.

He felt more precum squirt out through the fabric, leaving Cade's fingers sticky.

"You're definitely a bit smaller than me, in more ways than one." Cade grinned as he lifted his hand up to Jackson's face. "That's a lot of sweat, man. Now you got me all messy. How are you going to have to fix the mess you made?"

His hand hovered in front of Jackson's face, and he could feel his head starting to get light. He was pretty certain that Cade wasn't messing with him anymore. Despite his fear of outting himself, he opened his mouth and stuck a tongue out to lick the liquid off of Cades' fingers.

"Dude, you really did that?"

His heart dropped when he heard Cade laughing.

"I - I didn't know what else you wanted me to do." Jackson didn't know how to save himself from this. Could this be the end of his time on the team? He didn't even get a chance to wrestle Cade yet.

Cade's laughter grew to a booming. His chest flexed against Jackson's back and he pulled Jackson's body in closer with his right hand.

"You're good at taking orders, aren't you?"

Jackson nodded his head shyly.

"That's a good thing. Because that means you're going to be mine to use."

Jackson's cock flexed at the words, and he stumbled forward as Cade let go of him and stepped away.

"Come on, it's time to hit the mats."