Wrestling Tim Ch. 10

Story Info
College Jock Tim dominates with a brutal head scsissors!
1.8k words
4.56
3.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching his magnificent thighs stride by the lake! At that moment the first time, I saw him everything changed. Just a few weeks later and still in my first year of college, I had jerked him off while he submitted me with a headlock. Not just a headlock but a smothering chokehold forcing me deep into his wet hairy armpit. Even as he mercilessly crushed me and made me beg for submission I was turned on by the smell of his sweat, the sound of his masterful voice, and the feel of his muscle controlling me.

Tim loved it too he prolonged it and worked me over to his satisfaction. When he was done he left me there in total defeat on the ground. Almost as though nothing had happened he grinned down at me proudly, stuffed his hard cock in his shorts, and said 'see you later'.

It took me far longer not just to recover from the very real impact of being the loser in a wrestling session but also from the sexual elation still shocking my system. The post-headlock pain was real. I felt clamped by Tim for days as though I was still stuck in his armpit. The sexual element was all-pervasive. Day and night I was hard thinking of him, his muscle, and his total mastery of me.

While I navigated college in a daze thinking of nothing but Tim he acted as if nothing had happened. It was almost torturous watching him change in the locker room, chat and joke with us in the restaurant, or perform like a star athlete on the pitch. Tim was stronger, fitter, and more stunning than ever. Now and then he threw a knowing glance that said 'don't forget I own you'.

He loved the attention he got from girls. Especially after rugby matches. You would hear them talk openly about his amazing body and those legs. They were right of course and I couldn't blame them for being turned on by him. Tim played it up for the lads too and told stories of his sexual conquests. I couldn't make sense of his duality. Occasionally engaging in normal sexual activity with girls but more often than not gets his thrills by dominating other lads.

There was no doubting Tim's desire to dominate nor the pleasure it gave him. Was it the reputation it afforded him as a 'winner' that motivated him to initiate so many fights? Why when he had his opponents beaten would he insist on humiliating them by keeping them locked in or making them submit repeatedly? Did he get a sexual thrill out of it or was that just with me?

In reality, it was all true. Tim was naturally superior to other lads his age and he reveled in his athleticism. He was turned on by himself and by his ability to use that magnificent physique to master anyone. He enjoyed fighting other lads for that reason, he could beat them and feel the pride of a champion. With me though he found a way to deepen that satisfaction and turn it into a treasure trove of pleasure.

Our wrestling sessions were a way for Tim to explore the depths of his physical ability and satisfy his lust to dominate. It would be a long and intense journey and we were only setting out.

We both sought out opportunities to engage in combat with each other. Sometimes in college in a quiet corridor, he would pounce and headlock me demanding a fast submission before anyone passed by. Other times it was more open like during a game of pool in the bar Tim would jokingly push me and then pin me on the pool table as a joke. Everyone would laugh but they didn't realize we were both hard.

One night we almost lost control. It was on a rugby trip abroad. Before dinner in the dorm, a mess fight broke out between the four of us. Tim ended up on me. As always he was so strong and fast that I lost my bearings and found myself where I had always dreamed of being, between his legs!

The first thing I felt was his unbreakable power. I was face down on his crotch and his thighs closed in on me with so much force I begged for submission instantly. I couldn't believe how solid and big his legs were. All around me peaks and mounds of mountainous muscle. Somewhere in there I lay buried and suffering.

Pressure that intense is a great educator. I learned fast I was trapped in his unbreakable agonizing head scissors. Under my face, his black-colored jocks were the only thing separating my tongue from his cock. Sat before me Tim had an audience to please and for him, it was about impressing them with his prowess.

My natural urge was to explore the panorama of hairy thigh muscle, cock, and balls surrounding me but I couldn't let myself get excited I had to at least let my teammates think I could fight back.

It took every bit of my energy to stand up. I was off the bed but Tim wasn't letting me escape his thighs powered into my neck again. For maybe a minute I hoped I could weaken him. After all, he was upside down. He grabbed onto my ankles and I felt his legs close in on me like a wall of hard muscle. Jack later told me he couldn't even see my head when Tim flexed in because of the sheer size of Tims's thighs.

In less than a minute Tim broke me. He had me back down on the bed and he was set on revenge. I felt his hand tug my hair and pull me high up into his crotch planting my mouth on his cock.

The lads all gasped and giggled. They were shocked by his brutality, impressed by his strength, and stunned by the way he submitted me right on his cock.

I remember he made me look at him when I submitted and as I did his cock was right under my mouth. He felt me submit through it for sure! That look he gave me was laced with superiority and pride. He made it clear to everyone at that moment that he was the alpha in the room.

Jack was quick to get his phone out. Tim ordered him to cease 'do you want me to scissors you instead?' Jack had a look of terror on his face. Tim threw his phone over and ordered Jack to take pictures with his phone instead. The lads all giggled and Jack started filming as ordered by Tim. I felt Tim's thighs choke me hard and the giggles turned to laughter each time he submitted me.

This was a full-on fight session with Tim. He was performing in front of an impressed audience. There was no messing, no sexual stuff just me versus his head scissors.

I had never felt anything as impressive or intense as Tim's scissors! His aductors and quads closed in so hard I couldn't move my head at all. I felt surrounded by glorious muscle and because I couldn't escape I became familiar with every sprout of his darkish leg hair. There was enough of it to state his manhood but not enough to hide the aesthetic beauty of his thighs.

His muscle was utterly impressive it obscured my vision it was so imposing. Even unflexed it felt hard and god-like. When he did flex it was stunning and brutal. Sometimes it was just one quad as a reminder of his power and other times it was an all-out punishment just because it pleasured him.

Tim reveled in the attention he received. The other lads were seriously impressed by his fighting prowess. I heard them discuss his triangle choke potential and even his squat routines. At some point, he announced that he would let me go just before dinner. It was shocking he had that much control. I would remain locked between his thighs and at his mercy for at least another hour.

I had to endure not only the grueling ordeal of head scissors punishment but also the torture of being face-planted onto his manhood and unable to show any sign of my agonizing arousal. This was impressive mastery by Tim. His ability to punish and thrill me simultaneously was overwhelming!

Tim always looked hard and he felt hard too. I wondered if was he erect under my mouth but realized that was just his size! He wouldn't show himself hard in front of the lads anyway. This performance was about Tim the master grappler.

The more I sunk into his crotch and the longer he had me there the wetter his jocks became. They were black and trunk style and that might have hidden the sweaty drool patch between my mouth and his cock. The smell and taste though we're undeniable. Tim might have resisted the urge to be erect but his cock was producing some kind of pre cum. I was smothered by its pungent glue-like toxicity. It was mental torture trying to suppress my arousal.

Jack finished his photo shoot and handed Tim his phone. I watched him scroll through the gallery of my torture and it made him grin. He glanced down and gave me one of his authoritative stares. At that moment his cock went hard and almost drilled through his jocks and into my mouth! He powered into me with his thighs and forced submission. This was his way of fighting off his sexual arousal.

I was so long in his head scissors that I lost track of time. He had weakened me and dulled my senses too. When I did hear a faint buzz in the distance I knew it was the call for dinner in the hostel. Finally, another appetite would grasp Tim's attention a desire to eat.

It came as no surprise when he powered into me again but the intensity was unexpected. He wanted to leave me exhausted and he succeeded. When he separated his thighs from my neck I fell face down on the wet patch left under his crotch and ass. I watched him stride off, his thighs bulging and as he entered the shower I saw his cock go erect. Fuck I would have given anything to go in there with him. Imagine the explosion of steamy cum and his shuddering orgasm as he replayed his domination over me!

Jack was the only one left in the dorm room. He offered his hand to pull me up off the bed 'that was rough, Tim was hard on you mate, I know he was messing but he doesn't know his strength, I'm so lucky he didn't go for me, I couldn't survive his fucking legs'.

By the time Tim was out of the shower we were all downstairs eating pizza. Tim looked fresh and virile, dressed in his tight blue denim jeans, blue Adidas muscle t-shirt, and white trainers. He attracted more than a glance or two from the other diners, no surprise with his looks and physique. He sat right beside me, grabbed a slice of my pizza and while the other lads chatted he whispered straight into my ear 'I'm not finished with you yet!'