Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 05

Story Info
Tianna's email is special, just push play!
3.6k words
4.54
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen and I continued looking at each other before looking back at my phone. There was only one question I wanted answered.

"How did she get my number?"

The look on my face was pure curiosity. Carmen's; however, was a look matching a child that just got caught for telling a secret.

"Carmen?"

"Okay, okay," she held back a laugh "I gave it to her."

My next expression already asked the follow-up question.

"I gave it to her before I left the arena to catch your flight. I figured if she couldn't get a hold of me, she could get in touch with you."

I gently took a hold of her chin with my finger and thumb, playfully wiggling her jaw back and forth like something a grandparent would do to a grandkid.

"You're going to be a great mom, someday."

"OH, SHUT UP!" Carmen slapped my hand away and slugged me in the chest. We both laughed before looking back at the message.

" 'Send me your email. I have something special for you!' I wonder what that's about?" I asked aloud.

"If I know Tianna," Carmen started to explain "she probably went through the effort to send you something to get your blood boiling."

"A good way or a bad way?"

Carmen looked at me as if I was the dumbest ass in captivity.

"Good way, stupid. Very good way if I'm right about what Tee's up to."

To be honest I was hesitant to follow through with the request. I'm in my mid-thirties but often get accused of being an old soul. I try my best not to use my phone for internet. If I needed to use the internet, I preferred doing it from a laptop or a desktop computer. My utility bills were paid in person if I was in town. I didn't trust automatic payments. And yes, I was a bit skeptic the text actually came from Tianna. Carmen put my mind at ease, showing me Tee's phone number in her own cell phone. They matched. Of course, Carmen gave me crap afterwards for being skeptic. After receiving her verbal abuse, I sent Tianna my email. Half an hour later I received another text to go check it, and be in a comfortable place when I opened the email. Naturally I saved her number in my phone beforehand.

I knew Carmen was curious about the email Tee sent me, and I only had the one chair at my computer. So, Carmen suggested we use her laptop and view the email in the comfort of the bed. I was in no mood to suggest otherwise. Back in the bedroom, Carmen gave me her laptop and I opened my email, found what Tianna sent and read it out loud.

"It's probably best you view this while sitting or lying down. And watch alone if you want but I know 'someone' might want to look as well. Enjoy!"

The message ended with a kissy-face emoji. Attached to the email was a video clip icon. Carmen and I looked at each other for a moment and decided to lay in the bed with the laptop between us. Laying comfortably, we clicked on the video attachment and watched in wonder.

Tianna was sitting in the floor, wearing a simple shirt, some pajama shorts, and pedicure socks covering her feet. Her legs were stretched out with her soles roughly in front of the camera, which was fixed at floor level.

"Hola, mi amante." her tone sexy while waving a pedi-sock covered foot at the camera. "I hope you don't mind but I'm feeling very lustful tonight and I felt like putting on a show for you."

She crossed her feet at the ankles, flexing her toes in front of the camera. She giggled like she didn't know where she was going with the recording. But she regained composure and stuck her hand in her shirt, massaging her breast. She let a moan slip as she pinched her nipple and looked to the camera.

"I wish you were here doing this to me," she spoke softly "but I know how you are. You'd probably prefer to start your journey from the bottom and work your way to the top."

As she spoke, she took one socked foot and rested her toes on the shin of the other leg just below the knee. Very slowly she let her foot trace down her leg until the sole of her foot was rubbing the top of the other. Toes wrestling with each other.

"Mmmm, the more I think about it, the more I think I would like you at my feet. And I know just how you could start, Foot Bitch."

Very slowly she pushed her freshly polished big toe into the elastic of the other sock, forcing the fabric to peel away from her flesh and reveal her soft heel. She pushed even more showing her sole until finally the sock came away from her exposed toes. She flexed them and giggled some more, almost shying from the camera.

"I bet this is what you want, huh? To be in the floor at my feet, pulling my socks off with your teeth? I'd love that. You could just kiss my toes and lick my soles with your amazing tongue while I play with my tits and have the best of both worlds."

She smiled and use her naked foot to free the other of its cotton confines. This removal was a little quicker. Tianna seemed content to have the socks off her feet, not that I blamed her. Then she playfully started to pout, getting more and more into her acting.

"But that's not really the best of both worlds now, is it? No. What really is the best of anything... " she reached for her feet and let her fingernails tickle scratch up her ankles and shins, over her knees and then oh so slowly between her naked thighs until stopping just a few inches from her core "the best of anything is right here." Her hand massaged her crotch.

Her toes curled up close against the camera. Her soles wrinkled creating perfect canyons for a foot guy to blast his load and fill the voids. Her pussy must have been feeling wonderful to touch because she began to lose herself in the feelings she was giving herself. She obviously wanted to start something and finish, almost forgetting who she was trying to tease.

"I want you so badly," she told the camera "I want you to fill my body with your throbbing cock. God, I hope you've had it in your hand this whole time, stroking while watching me. The thought gets me so wet."

I didn't but dammit I was pitching a tent. And I felt a bit awkward watching this with Carmen in the bed. I wasn't sure if we could brand ourselves with any title, but she was still with me at the moment. I looked over at her and noticed Carmen was mesmerized by the video, a hand massaging her own breast. She apparently wasn't bothered, so I returned to watching as well.

Still losing herself in the moment, Tianna pulled her top off and showed her beautiful breasts to the camera. Her tits were swollen and her fingers immediately got to playing with them. They loved her touch but I knew she preferred to be touched by someone else even more.

"God, I wish you were here right now. Carmen too. You could be sucking and biting on my tits which I love so much. Ooooooo. Yeah. And she could be fingering me too. Or you two could change places, I don't give a fuck. Hell, you could be licking my feet while Carmen ate my pussy. I just want to cum!" her own hand snuck under the fabric of her shorts and into her panties, tickling her clit. She pinched her nipple to let out another moan. "God yes, I want it so badly."

The next thing she did was remove the rest of her clothes. She didn't even bother to make it look sexy; she simply was sexy. Her shorts went first followed by her thong panties. It looked wet and she was very much enjoying herself in the moment.

"You see that, mi amante?" she held up her soaked underwear to the camera, a very noticeable patch of cream at the center "That's how you make me feel all the time. You're so sexy. Sometimes I hide extra pairs on me just in case. I have thought about you so much that I needed to change my panties at times! And I've had some close calls while changing panties." She laughed and bit her lower lip looking naughty as hell. "I've wondered how often you've thought about me and having to hide that dick of yours from others too."

She was onto something. There were a few times I thought about her that night Carmen shared me with Tianna. But Carmen benefited from having the other woman on my brain, if only for just a little.

Tee's legs slowly parted, revealing her beautiful pussy. It glistened with the camera focusing on it. She wanted to touch herself. No, she NEEDED to touch herself. Bring herself satisfaction. But she was aware the longer she waited the more thrilling it will be. She went slower to make everything worth her while.

She reached for the camera and lifted her naked body from the floor. She never stopped smiling as the recording continued. The journey was short as she made her way to a bed. This was where the action would really be. Where she really got to push herself over the edge. With a little ingenuity she managed a way to have the camera facing down on the mattress. Right over where she would be, ready to cum her brains out. That was if the video would end that way.

She snaked her way under the camera, looking ultra-beautiful and naked. She lifted her legs up so her soles and toes were close to the camera. She smiled and wiggled her feet. Next Tianna lowered her legs and still smiled for the camera, teasing who the video was being made for. She reached under her pillow and brought out a pink sex toy. I looked to Carmen. She was still hypnotized by the video. Something told me she even recognized the toy.

Tianna opened her mouth and took the bulbous head into her lips. Her head bobbed up and down the length of the toy before removing it from her mouth and licking the tip. Then she held the toy and started foot fucking herself with it, smiling at the camera the whole time.

"Mmm, I bet you wish this was you, huh? You know exactly what I mean. Well, I wish it too. I wish you were here right now to give me what I want most."

Tianna removed the toy from her feet and brought it near her face. The rod slid along her neck then between her breasts. Across her flat tummy then over her lower abdomen. She pointed the toy so the rear was facing the mattress. Very gently she pressed the length of it between her legs, right between her nether lips. Slowly she started moving the toy up and down between her legs. The bulbous head of the shaft rubbed against her swelling clit and she took a sharp breath with every motion. It must have felt so good and her pussy continued to get wetter, easing the journey of her toy.

"Oh mi amante, I want you so much!" she said to the camera.

Very slowly she angled her toy so the head was nuzzled between her nether lips. She opened her legs a little wider. With the slightest of effort, the head entered her pussy. Her hips bucked upward and more of the bulbous head slipped inward with a wet pop behind it. She swiveled her hips a little and the pink toy touched all the right areas in her pussy, especially one space in particular. Her resolve must have been strong as hell. I knew she wanted to finish herself off but she stopped and continued her recording.

"I want you to stroke your cock, mi amante. Stroke it slowly for me."

Carmen reached for the laptop and paused the video. I almost forgot she was watching it with me.

"Hey, I want to do something." she said.

"What's on your mind?"

Carmen laid out her plan. Still naked from the night before, Carmen groped me and played with my body, making my blood rush to the right area. Next, she shuffled some of the bedding to make an improvised backrest for herself. Then she told me to sit upright between her legs, my back against her breasts with the laptop to our side. Finally, she brought an arm around my waist and gripped my cock. It came to life in her soft hand. I wasn't permitted to do anything except watch the video. Carmen even held the back of my head, preventing me from turning it away from the screen. And so, I clicked on the laptop to make it resume playing.

Tianna lifted her legs again and waved her naked soles in front of the camera, the pink toy slipped in a little further and she moaned. Her leg movements made the toy stimulate her pussy even more and she was enjoying herself greatly.

"I want you sucking these toes and licking these soles while you pull on your dick, making it swell for me, mi amante." A few seconds later she opened her legs with her feet still in the air "then I want you to kiss down my legs until your head is buried in my pussy". She panted as the toy withdrew a little. "I want that amazing tongue of yours in my pussy. Ooooo! Mmmmmmm! Keep stroking your cock."

Carmen stroked my cock.

Tianna lowered her legs back to the bed but also took hold of one of her ankles. She brought her sexy foot near her face. This movement made the toy in her sex shift some more and she tried to fight back a moan. Then she smiled at the camera and stuck out her tongue, letting it tickle and tease the padding of her toes. After all five got a few more licks she took a break and spoke to the camera.

"Mmmmm, bet you wish you were deep in my pussy while I do this to myself." She licked her big toe again and started flexing her toes and scrunching her soles for the camera "Or would you prefer doing it yourself while you fuck my pussy?"

Carmen sped up stroking my shaft. My pre leaked into her grip and lubed my cock.

Tianna's hand moved the toy in and out of her body at a moderate speed. She let go of her ankle and by chance the toy struck her g-spot and she inhaled sharply. It must have felt so good because she kept ramming the toy into her sex, aiming to find that special spot. She angled the toy within her body and after very little trial and error she found it again and her facial expressions were extremely erotic.

"Dios mio, mi amante! Fuck meeeeee." she moaned to the camera. "I want you here fucking my brains out and making me cum all over your cock like you make me imagine when I look at you!" She gasped deeply as the toy ground against her g-spot then pushed further inward. "Ooooo, mmmmmmmm, I'm so close. Oh God. Don't cum yet, mi amante. I want you to cum when I cum. You're not allowed to cum until I do." she spoke aloud. Carmen and I were turned on so much by the things escaping her mouth in the moment.

Tianna must have been in agony. Restraining herself as much as she did instead of just getting on with the orgasm-thon like I figured she wanted. She was obviously close, but her announcement of it was so damn sexy. She opened her legs yet bent her knees so her soles pressed against one another. Her free hand grasped her breast intensely with her fingers. The hand working the toy fucked her pussy more aggressively. The rapid strikes against her g-spot brought her body to the point of boiling over.

"OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!"

She screamed it out loud with her eyes staring upward. Not looking at the camera but beyond it. She said it out loud again right before it happened. And finally Tianna reached her climax.

"DIOS MIO! CUM WITH ME, MI AMANTE! I'M CUMMING...... I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIING!" she told the whole world, her voice somewhere between a scream and a battle cry.

Her toes curled hard and her soles wrinkled beautifully. Her fingers dug into the orb that was her boob, guaranteed to leave marks like Carmen from the erotically vicious moment. Her eyes shut so tightly small tears formed at the edges. Her anal ring clenched uncontrollably. She let go of the toy and her inner walls forced it from her body. The hand once holding the toy was paralyzed and rested on her thigh right next to her glistening sex. Her pussy reached the crescendo of the climax and her cum burst from between her legs. The lava hot squirt arched upward, landing on her limp wrist and between her soles and toes. And finally, the orgasm passed. She seemed barely conscious to the world around her.

Carmen grabbed me by my hair and pulled me backwards so both of us were reclining in the bed, me still laying against her chest and legs wide open. She moved her own legs around my body and started stroking my lubed cock with her sexy soles. I let out a moan of surprise and Carmen started whispering naughty things in my ear.

"Look at that fuck slut. She made a video for you. She came all over herself, for you. And to think you're my foot bitch, not hers. I bet she's been diddling herself like crazy ever since she got home, with you on her mind. Her pussy and ass must be so sore from ramming every dick shaped thing she could fit into both of her holes. I told you she was kinky. Well I'm going to get even with her. Next time she and I are alone, even if you're there with us, I'm going to fuck her little body. Oh yes, I'm going to make her cum so fucking hard she'll never want to touch herself or be touched by another living person again. And then I'll ride her face and drown her in my squirts, one right after another. I might even foot fuck her pussy while I suck the cum right out of your balls and swallow the load. Or worse I'll spit your cum in her hair. She hates that shit. Jesus, the nerve of this slut. She wants you to cum for her. But you won't, you'll cum for me. Cum all over my feet!"

"CARMEN!" I cried out as I popped my load into the air and it landed all over my crotch and her feet.

More of my cum jetted from my cock. The first few spurts were strong, but the others became a dribble, leaking all over my dick and in between her soles. She wasn't merciful. She stroked my shaft with her feet through my entire orgasm. She even placed her arm around my throat, almost like a chokehold, just to keep me from flying off the bed.

When I was finished cumming, I couldn't move. And Carmen kept stroking my dick with her toes. But less aggressive as she was before. My senses slowly returned to me, realizing the video had ended. Neither of us, well possibly me, didn't get to see how it ended. Carmen did the honors of resetting the vid to the point where Tianna finished cumming all over herself. My eyes could barely focus on the screen as Carmen still played with my dick, treating it like a massage toy for her soles to slide against.

Resuming where we left off, Tianna's limbs would twitch without warning. She even groaned while having to force her toes to uncurl, preventing the impending cramps in her feet. Her breathing was ragged, trying to return to normal. Every inch of her body looked tingly. She opened her eyes and she tried to smile. Her body was still riding the aftereffects from cumming so hard. But she earned it. She had to fight her own body for the will to move freely. When her strength returned, she reached for the camera and provided her epilogue.

"I hope... you enjoyed that... as much as... I did." she spoke between deep breaths. With no hesitation she puckered her lips together and kissed the lens of the camera. "Have a good day, mi amante!"

The video ended for the second time and my senses returned to normal. I really didn't know what to say or do. The whole experience was flattering and sexy as fuck, but there was a degree of shame and guilt accompanying it. The video was for me, but Carmen also got to see it. For just a moment I started to feel uncomfortable about what happened. Then she spoke.

"Well, foot bitch. You just got your first orgasm of the day. Now get your fucking head between my legs and eat my pussy. I hate being left out."

I lifted myself off of her. Turned to face her. Kissed her passionately on the lips and then my mouth made the journey to her cunt, eager to fulfil her demands.