Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took this moment to give ourselves a breather. Tyson argued with the commentators while I stayed on the ground. After a minute passed by, I started to move. I could hear one of the commentators screaming at Tyson. Telling him to finish me off instead of yelling at them. Tyson took the advice and focused on me.

By now I was at the edge of the ramp and on my hands and knees. Tyson walked towards me, flipping off the crowd and irritating the spectators.

"Get up, hero!" he shouted at me. "Get up and fight!"

However, I stayed on my hands and knees. Tyson backed away a few steps then rushed towards me, kicking me in the ribs. I sold the assault and pushed myself off the ground. I landed on my side and proceeded to roll down the ramp. Tyson caught up to me every few feet. Kicking and insulting me as we got closer to the ring.

My opponent grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off the ground. Tyson threw punches and kicks into my torso and head. Each strike causing me to step backwards. That was until my back was against a ring post. Tyson repeatedly jabbed me in the stomach and face, making me to try and protect myself.

This caused Tyson to grab me by the throat with one hand and press the back of my head against the ring post. Then he winked at me, just barely visible for anyone to notice. This was my queue. His free fist thrusted for my face but I ducked it at the last second. This caused Tyson's hand to bash the ring post. He screamed in pain, giving me the chance to take advantage of the moment.

I grabbed him and forced him under the bottom rope back into the ring. Once inside, we pressed forward with a pretty traditional wrestling match for the next ten to fifteen minutes. Body slams here. Suplexes there. Piledrivers. Clotheslines. Knife-edge chops to the chests. Roundhouse kicks to the legs, shoulders, or heads. He climbed a turnbuckle, leapt off and tackled me to the mat. I used the ropes as a springboard and thrust kicked him in the chest. Back and forth we went.

Our next set up was coming. I boxed Tyson into a corner, delivering the same strikes he did to me from earlier outside the ring. Tyson started to weaken, hunching over with nowhere to go. I grabbed his skull and lifted my left knee into his face. I shifted my feet then lifted my right knee into his face. Lastly, I placed my left foot on the nearby bottom rope, used it to push off of the mat, and rammed my right knee into Tyson's head again. The impact caused his neck and skull to move around like he just suffered whiplash. The attack complete, Tyson fell forward onto the ring mat.

Exhausted, I moved slowly to cover him. Now pinned, the ref began the three count. He made it to two and one half before Tyson kicked out of the pin. I found myself arguing with referee right after. The fans started booing. Not because of the kick out or me yelling at the official. But because Tyson's goons were coming down the ramp to ringside.

Each of them stepped into the ring and Tyson crawled behind them. I got up and found myself backed into a corner again. In spite of the no count out rule, if any of them attacked me, Tyson would be disqualified. And just like other companies; if that happened, he would lose the match but still get to keep the championship. The fans were angry as hell, worried this was how the match would end.

Suddenly my stable's theme music started to play. The new tag champs; Chi-Town and Ian, rushed down the ramp. Titan closely behind. My group slid into the ring and created a defensive wall in front of me. Just like Tyson's crew did for him. The poor ref was stuck in the center.

After an eternity of waiting, the opposing factions charged at each other. During the brawl the referee was crushed and rolled himself to an unoccupied corner of the ring. With no official to call the match at the moment, all rules went out the window. Now everyone was hitting everybody. No one was spared. Including myself and Tyson.

Five minutes or so later, the action between the opposing groups spilled out of the squared circle and spread into different directions of the arena. In that time, Tyson retrieved his title from the Time Keeper's station and snuck it back into the ring without me noticing. Just as I turned to face him, he charged at me and blasted me in the forehead with the ten pounds of gold plates and leather. I fell like a tree cut down by a lumberjack.

Tyson quickly discarded the evidence, tossing his belt outside the ring. Then he rushed over to the referee. Trying to revive the injured official so he could score the win. While everyone focused on Tyson, I secretly used a sliver of a razor blade on my forehead. A sliver placed on my person when I argued with the referee just moments ago. I had to admit our official was a magician for pulling that off and nobody noticing.

The tiniest cut caused me to bleed profusely. I've honestly done worse damage just shaving. My face paint was already coming off from the abuse throughout the match. But now it was washing away, being replaced by a crimson mask. I looked grotesque and the fans were even more concerned about me. Not worried if I'd lose. But worried if I'd live. Damn I love my job.

Ref revived; the champ rolled me towards the center of the ring. A trail of my blood dripping along the way. Tyson covered me for the win and the referee started the three count. Injured, he moved so slowly you could have counted to thirty before he even reached three. I kicked out around the number twenty-four. Tyson played it up, screaming in frustration.

We continued on for a little while longer. Our efforts much weaker than how we started. The energy from the fans kept us going. We would have tried to go on forever but the referee finally signaled us both that it was time to wrap things up. We were both ready, having practiced this finish for weeks in advance.

I quickly went over it in my head: his knee, my punch, my setup, his counter, my submission recounter, his escape, his knee again, his finisher, his victory, night over. I knew it. He knew it. It was time to end the show.

We moved ourselves into the right positioning in the ring. After a few punches were traded, I superkicked him just under his chin. Tyson stepped backwards then charged at me, crushing me in the chest with his flying knee. I stumbled backwards into the ropes, rebound off them and jumped into the air. I connected with Tyson's face, using the over exaggerated MMA Superman Punch.

Tyson went down to his knees with me standing over him. Both of us were winded. His gaze started at my boots then ventured up my body until he was looking me in the eyes. I extended my arms, fists closed and pressed together to send Tyson the message still visible on my fingers.

SCREWYOU

Message sent. Tyson roared in anger. Message delivered. He stood up and swung at my head, just like we planned. I dodged his haymaker and gripped him loosely in a standing arm triangle chokehold. His snared limb flexed and rammed his elbow into my neck and head three time. On the fourth attempt, I let go of the hold and caught his arm.

As planned, I dragged Tyson down to the mat. Positioned myself where I needed and locked him up in my submission finisher. All of the fans were out of their seats. I could only hope those watching at home were doing the same. They were cheering me on. Begging, pleading, demanding, commanding that I win the match. A part of me felt bad they would all be let down in the next twenty seconds.

I started counting down. Both Tyson and I selling the moment beautifully. I flexed my muscles and occasionally shifted my body to make it look like I was trying to tear Tyson's head off his shoulders. Tyson did the same thing from weeks ago: holding his breath and thrashing his free limbs about in every direction. I took the deepest breath possible and screamed defiantly throughout the remaining seconds of the hold.

5

4

3

2

1

That's when I heard it. A noise that completely threw me off my game. A noise I never expected to hear at all that night. Tyson's free arm was violently slamming his palm onto the mat. He was tapping out.

I froze. In that moment I feared the absolute worst scenario as well as a thousand others. Was he hurt? Did I hurt him? Why couldn't we finish the match as we planned? Was this a dream I was having after screaming all of the air out of my lungs and blacking out in the ring. Did I have a concussion and imagining all of this? What the fuck was going on?

The referee rushed over and actually had to break the hold I had on Tyson. The bell rung to end the match. I didn't even hear it. Nor did I feel the ref's footsteps as he walked to a corner of the ring to retrieve the World Title.

I was still frozen, sitting on my knees and staring down at Tyson Mel's body. The referee approached me with the World Title in his hands. He was holding the belt in a way for me to receive it from him. If "yes dumbass, take the belt" had a face, he was showing it.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION..." I didn't even hear the announcer call out my name.

Still resting on my knees, I very gently reached out towards the official and he placed the ten pounds of glorious victory in my hands. Ten pounds, and I didn't feel any of the weight in my grip. I was numb to everything. My new theme music started playing as well, but I didn't hear that either. The shock of it all overcame me.

All I could do was stare at the title in my hands. The crowd was louder than any moment throughout the night. And they got even louder just as a person tackled me in the ring. It was Carmen. She knocked me outta' my daze as she hugged me tightly, pressing her face against mine before shoving her tongue down my throat. My crimson mask be damned. She ended the kiss and pressed her forehead against mine. My blood smearing against her beautiful flesh while her hair briefly hid both of our faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I had to shout in Carmen's ear.

"ANTHONY SAYS 'THIS IS YOUR NIGHT'!" she screamed back. "THEY SET YOU UP! EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO WIN! EVERYONE BUT YOU, ME, AND YOUR FRIENDS! BABE! YOU'RE THE WORLD CHAMPION!"

I leaned back and looked her in the eyes. She was crying. Tears of total disbelief and joy. So was I. But the combination of leftover face paint and blood made it barely noticeable. The belt in my arms was finally starting to feel heavy. And I was too weak to do much moving. This would be remedied and soon.

Ch-Town Brown, Ian Famous, and Titan came to ring as well. Tag Titles around their waists. They gently helped me up, knowing how exhausted I was. Chi-Town and Ian lifted my arms up while Carmen secured the title around my waist. Lastly Titan knelt behind me and sat me on one shoulder while Carmen sat on the other. Then he stood up and raised us into the air. All of us were together, gold in our possession and an amazing cover of the most heroic musical score imaginable playing throughout the MGM Grand. It felt like the perfect ending to those cheesy sports movies. The final seconds in slow motion and black and white.

It took forever for all of us to get backstage. We had to milk the remaining minutes of the pay-per-view before going off air. While we celebrated in the ring, a few members of the medical staff escorted Tyson to the back. I was extremely relieved Tyson wasn't hurt, but the man was selling it so well a part of me felt he was.

The environment backstage was a wonderful chaos. Everyone was either trying to hug me or shake my hand. Grizzly and Locksley were among the first. A little later I encountered Egon Sage, who was filming for his vlog. Shortly after we encounter Tianna Guerrera as well as her newest boyfriend, a sports journalist of some sort. The last people we encountered were Stag Party, Tyson Mel, and our boss Anthony. We all embraced each other and were happy beyond belief at the success of the evening.

I was given a little time to be seen by Doc and get a little cleaned up. Afterwards, each of the winners were given a chance to sit down for a media scrum. The usual questions were asked: our thoughts, our aches, and what's next. We answered the questions while staying in character, but also trying not to make asses of ourselves.

When the scrum finished, I made my way back to my locker room. After truly cleaning myself and an energy drink later, I was ready for the surprise after party in a rented-out convention room within the MGM Grand. Everyone who could be there was there. We danced, we sang, we traded stories, we drank, we ate cake and other catering goodies. It was a load of fun.

It was close to two in the morning when everyone started heading back to their hotels. Carmen and I were among the last to leave. We limped back across the street to the Tropicana. The World Title slung over my shoulder while walking hand in hand with my lovely lady. We made out in the elevator and tip toed into our villa. The room was just as amazing as before, complete with replaced bed sheets.

"I'm gonna' use the bathroom real quick, Champ." Carmen smiled at me.

"I'll be here." I returned her gaze.

"You'd better," she slapped me on the ass. "Be right out."

Carmen stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. In her absence I quickly sought out my suitcase and retrieved a small box. Very quickly I stuffed it under the mattress at the foot of the bed. From here, I undressed down to my bare ass. Completely naked, I took the World Title and connected it around my waist. After looking myself over in the mirror, I crawled into the bed and waited for Carmen to come back out. While waiting for her my attention was drawn out the window. Admiring the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. I was quickly hypnotized by their beauty.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Carmen blurted out in laughter.

My attention snapped towards her and my jaw dropped. Carmen was wearing sheer, black lingerie bra and panties and black high heeled shoes. I forgot she was the last to leave the room as we were heading over to the MGM Grand. The sexy minx obviously hid the clothes in the bathroom just before we left.

"Waiting for you." I spoke, trying to sound both masculine and sexy.

"Mmmm. Is that right? My champion was waiting for me."

"Yes."

She moved slowly across the room, her hands roaming her body in ways I was wanting to touch her. Carmen approached her suitcase and retrieved an item from it. It was a small, battery operated hitachi wand vibrator. How in God's name she snuck that past airport security was beyond me. Then she started moving towards the bed, wand in hand before laying it on the mattress.

"Are you watching me?" her tone seductive. "Are you looking at me? Thinking about what you'd do to me? My champion."

I barely nodded. Mesmerized by the beauty in front of me.

Carmen rubbed her breasts with her hands. Squeezing the flesh under her bra. She turned her back to me and slapped her ass cheeks with both of her hands. It actually made me jump a little. Then she massaged her rear, watching my reflection in the mirror from a nearby wall.

"Is your dick getting hard right now?" she cooed. It obviously was, straining to be free by growing out from under the title belt around my waist. "That big cock of yours."

She turned around again, facing me. Her hands roamed between her legs and started massaging her sex through her panties. My eyes followed her every movement. Her eyes followed my eyes. Her hands gripped her underwear above her hips and stretched the material outward in a playful fashion.

"Do you want to see more? You dirty, perverted champion."

Her hands moved back up her body and played with her breasts. She massaged her globes through the sheer material. Her fingers and thumbs playing with her nipples. Her hands moved some more and the straps loosened over her shoulders. Laying on the sides of her arms.

"Do you want to suck on them? Kiss them?" she stopped long enough to free her breasts from her bra without taking it off. "Lick them?"

I remained still aside from my cock thumping the belt from underneath.

Carmen stuffed her fingers into her mouth and rubbed her saliva all across her tits. This made her nubs harden from her touch. The color of her skin changed slightly red from the attention they received. The bra came away, softly landing on the floor. Her eyes staring into my soul.

"I bet you want to worship them. Don't you? Worship every inch of my body. Mmmm, I think I even know a great place for you to start."

Carmen sat at the end of the bed and removed her heels. She was teasing me beyond belief and it was only about to get much more intense. Carmen gently took hold of my legs and spread them apart, giving her another place to sit on the gigantic bed. Very slowly she moved her legs in my direction until they were straightened and her heels rested right on the title belt. What I saw caused my tongue to fall out of my mouth.

I don't know when she did it. But at some point in the night Carmen used the black permanent marker on herself. Writing a message on the soles of her feet. Pressed together the message read: YOUR COCK (on her right foot) GOES HERE (on her left foot). My entire dick immediately wanted to rocket off my body and penetrate her foot pussy.

"Mmm, I think someone is catching on." Carmen moaned, her hand massaging between her legs.

From here, she used her toes of both feet to push the title belt further up my body so that it was resting on my stomach. My cock stood straight up, saluting the goddess in front of me. Carmen moved just a little more and wrapped her soles and toes around my dick. I nearly came right then and there. But Carmen had other plans. Her legs slightly open, she started testing my desires. Rubbing her finger right on top of her clit through her panties.

"What is it you want, babe? Do you want my feet or my clit?" she rubbed her pearl quickly, causing her toes to flex and wiggle along my cock. "Mmmm, it's so fun teasing you."

I stared in astonishment as Carmen continued on with her foreplay. Now reaching for her hitachi wand. She activated the toy and its vibration noises filled the villa. Very slowly she pressed it against her pussy, still covered in her sexy underwear. All while jerking my cock with her delicious feet.

"Maybe I should soak these panties before I let you see this pussy." she taunted me.

She rocked her hips into her toy while she rubbed it up and down her crotch. Her body gave off little jerks of pleasure, causing her eyes to roll back into her head. She moaned my name while rubbing the wand into her cunt and making beautiful faces that would make me cum if I was alone watching porn. She started to go rigid before pulling the wand away from her loins and smiling in my direction.

"Oh my god," she whispered "just wanted to tease myself a little bit. I know you want to see me cum, don't you?

She pressed the toy between her legs again with one hand and massaged her breasts with the other. Her feet worked my cock. My pre-cum lubing her soles and toes, making it easier for her to jerk me off with less friction. Her breathing quickened and looked like she was about to make herself finally have her desired orgasm. She stopped and pulled the toy away again.

"Oh, I want it so bad. I want it so, so bad." she repeated herself while pressing the vibrator against one nipple then switching to the other.

The vibrator returned between her legs. Her hips thrusted into the head of the toy more aggressively. Her breathing quickened. Small grunts and moans and soft profanities escaped her lips. I thought for sure she was going to make herself cum. And again, she stopped, pulling the toy away from her pussy while jerking my dick much faster with her soles and toes.

"Mmmm, it's torture!" she laughed seductively. "Fucking torture."