Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen winked at me and put the toy against her pussy once more. This time had to be the end of it. One of us or both was going to die if neither of us came in the next few seconds. She furiously rubbed the wand against her clit; still covered by her underwear, and moaned dirty things in whispers.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna' cum so fucking bad. Goddammit I'm so horny. I'm gonna' soak these panties. I'm gonna' soak 'em. Ooooooooh fuck, yes!"

It finally hit her. She moaned loudly, followed by quick inhales and exhales like someone was tickling her ribs. Carmen's body went into convulsions. Her feet squeezing my cock along the way. Her face looked like she was in pain. But she wasn't. It was pure bliss. Edged to the point of insanity.

True to her word, I saw the dark material between her legs become darker. A beautiful patch of pleasure nectar spread into the fibers. I nearly exploded all over her feet. The orgasm came to an end and she fell backwards onto the bed. Body still twitching but a giant grin on her face.

A few seconds later she started moving again. She repositioned herself and began fucking me with her feet. At the same time, she leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I was close to losing it again. The sight in front of me was something the perviest of perverts could only dream about. Carmen Solo was giving me a footjob, and a blowjob, while staring at me with her gorgeous eyes wide open. And the World Championship title belt resting just above where the action was taking place. Louis XVI was right: it's good to be the king.

Just before I could nut onto her tongue, Carmen stopped and spit my cock out of her mouth. She was breathing heavily. Her gaze seemed to look ahead into the future, rather than focused on the moment. But her eyes stayed locked with mine. She smiled, took a breath, and spoke.

"I think I'm ready to be fucked now."

I removed the belt from my body. Sat up and placed Carmen where I was laying. My hands gripped her soaked panties and removed them from her body. Her pussy was bright red from the abuse of the hitachi wand. I moved between her legs, cock slick from her mouth being on it. I pressed the tip against her engorged lips. Her pussy opened and welcomed me inside.

"Oh yes. Nice and slow. Oh yeah, let me feel every inch of that champion dick."

I did as told, moving deeper and deeper but as slowly as possible. When I could go no further, I slowly pulled back. But not all the way out. I moved inwards again, all the way to her innermost. And pulled back again. We kept at this pace for a bit. Carmen's eyes were closed but her hips moved to match mine. Her breathing quickened little by little and she looked sexier than I could imagine.

"Oh yesss," she hissed. "You're making my insides all nice and creamy. I fucking love it."

Our pace became more intense. So did Carmen's dirty talk. Telling me how much she loved my cock in her pussy. She was truly getting into it. Spitting on her fingers and rubbing them against her swollen clit. When not rubbing her clit, she pulled her feet near her face and licked her soles and toes clean of my pre-cum. Carmen kept talking throughout, telling me I had the best cock ever. How badly she fucking needed it. Needed me in her body to make her cum every hour of every day. Her pussy was telling me the same, squeezing on my length and letting me know the orgasm was approaching.

"Yes! Make me cum! Make me cum! Make me fucking cum!"

Her eyes crossed just before closing. She let out a grunt followed by deep inhales and exhales. And finally she was cumming. Her body went through multiple convulsions again. Each tremor through her core made her look sexier and sexier.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out. Not declarations of pleasure. These were commands.

I gripped her hips and repeatedly slammed my cock into her body. My balls slapped her on the ass, beating it like a Cherokee drum. She moaned loudly as her orgasm carried on further and further without end. And just when we both thought it passed, another crashed into her. Tears flowed from her eyes while her breathing matched someone who was just saved from drowning. Her fingers rushed to her clit and flicked her bean furiously. Her nethers chewed on my cock as this newest orgasm was followed by another. And then another. They were becoming unstoppable.

"Every... fucking... orgasm... so good... ooooh yesssss!"

Something now possessed her. After all this time together, she was normally out cold at this point. But she kept going. She stayed conscious. Carmen moved and knocked me back onto the mattress. My cock finally exited her body with a lewd pop. She straddled me but faced the opposite direction: reverse cowgirl. Her body lowered onto my pole again, completely engulfed by her wet velvet walls. Now she was in control and I had to hang on for dear life.

Carmen spanked her own ass while she bounced up and down on my cock. I held onto her hips to keep her from flying off the bed. It was a wild ride. It almost hurt too, as violently as she was crashing herself onto me. But she never let up, still speaking such dirty things while I impaled her from underneath.

"Oh fuck me! Yes! Fuck me! Do it! Make me cum again, dammit!"

Carmen moved a little so the tops of her feet gripped onto my pelvis. She leaned forward and supported herself with one hand, while the other went between her legs. Her fingertips kept bumping into my balls while she rubbed her clit. Her passage squeezed on my cock again. She was about to cum.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Mmmmm. No other man can fuck me like this. Ooooh FUCK!"

Carmen stopped fingering her clit and gripped both my legs at the thighs. The orgasm claimed her. Leaving her shaking and actually laughing at the intensity she must have been feeling. It was strong. Her nethers fluttered up and down my rod in the best ways possible. I slowed down as did she until we were both sitting motionless, aside from her twitching thigh. Me still inside her body.

"God, babe. You're making my leg shake. It feels so fucking good."

Carmen looked back at me while taking her middle finger in her mouth. She made it all nice and wet. Then she sat up and moved her arm behind her back. I saw her fingertip teasing her little asshole. I let her entertain herself while my hands took hold of her feet, still gripping my pelvis as she straddled me. My thumbs massaged her soles while her finger tapped against her rear. Her head tilt back and she spoke to my reflection in the mirror above the bed.

"Keep fucking me like a champion."

The middle finger sunk inward to the first knuckle, then the next. If she went any further her entire middle finger would be up her ass. I figured that's what she wanted. I pushed my hips back into the mattress and rammed upwards. The impact of my lower abdomen collided into the top of Carmen's hand, causing her entire middle finger to penetrate her back door. There was no going back now. I kept thrusting up into her petite body and listened to her cry out in pleasure.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" she commanded, her free hand slapping her own tits.

I saw her reflection in the mirror above and she was in nirvana. Her eyes were half closed and mouth wide open. She wasn't speaking anymore. She was desperate for air from the double penetration happening below. My cock could actually feel her middle finger wiggling deep within her ass. A wetness drenched my balls and I realized she was squirting. I knew she was feeling amazing. She cried out in pleasure and crashed forward onto the bed. My cock sliding out of her again. Her finger removed from her own ass.

Carmen rolled onto her back and breathed heavily. She was exhausted from all the action. But the look in her eyes said otherwise. She was hungry for more. Something about my new status in the company changed something within her. As if my success was a fetish of her own. Not that I was complaining. This kind of fucking was long overdue.

"I'm not done with you yet." she growled through her panting. "Get over here and fuck me."

I moved on top her, our bodies back how we started. Just our heads facing the other end of the bed. Carmen lifted her head up and looked in different directions until she found what she wanted. Reaching out with her right hand, she grabbed her hitachi wand. With a flick of her thumb, the toy came to life and buzzed at its highest setting. Carmen was beyond consumed with lust.

"Take it," she shoved her sex weapon into my chest "I've held back enough. I just want to fucking cum."

Her words nearly gave me a heart attack. "Held back enough"? She was cumming like crazy the entire time. I couldn't find the words to respond to her remark. But at that point it didn't matter. There we were. Together in our amazing villa suite. I was her champion. But she was in command.

She was in command of me going back to our very first night together. The first night I rubbed her feet. The first night I sucked her toes. The first night I made her cum her brains out. This was our life. And I had no reason to make changes. I stuffed my dick back into her hungry snatch and pressed the vibrating wand right onto her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!"

Every time she spoke was a small orgasm assaulting her body. When she wasn't speaking, stronger ones were breaking her apart from the inside out. Carmen spread her legs wide open, her hands holding them at her thighs. Her legs and feet kicked every few seconds. Every little thrash was another orgasm shattering her bones. My balls were pruning from all of her gushes. Watching her toes and soles scrunch was making me thrust harder and deeper into her amazing body.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Yes! Yes! YEEE-"

Carmen's voice cracked, hitting a high note that should have shattered all the glass in the villa. Her skin became flustered as another orgasm; possibly her strongest of the night, claimed her body. She shook all over the bed, legs kicking in all directions. I should have stopped and let her catch a break but this was what she commanded of me. She just wanted to cum.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Her eyes rolled back and she inhaled deeply. She held her breath for a few seconds and finally exhaled. A battalion of naughtiness escaping her lungs. She inhaled again, followed by a stomach flexing growl. Another deep breath and Carmen was reduced to laughing fits again. Another orgasm was gearing up and she stuffed her fingers into her mouth. Pulling down on her jaw as if to deaden the intensity of the oncoming pleasure. Her attempt was a failure. Even with a mouthful of fingers I could understand everything she was screaming.

"Goddammit, I love it! I'm cumming! Org-orgasm after orgasm! I love it!"

Another one struck, this time a gusher. Every pump of my cock into her pussy caused her girl-cum to shoot at me and splash my lower abs. I refused to go easy on her. I continued pumping into her body, producing more and more of her squirting orgasms until I was convinced nothing more could come out of her.

By now I was becoming a sexual sadist. I had a goal set. Come morning I would have to teach her how to walk again. To get there would require obliterating her from the inside out. Carmen must have had a moment of psychic clarity. She snatched the wand out of my hand and held it firmly in her own. My cock hard as concrete and still deep inside of her.

"Des-destroy me! My champion!" her words came off like a desperate dare.

Carmen surprise attacked me from underneath once again. Pushing me onto my back and straddling my body. This time she was facing me, and wedged the hitachi between us. This caused my cock to vibrate like a sybian saddle deep inside her soaked pussy. Carmen merely moved her hips but refused to slide up and down my dick. The wanted me to remain as deep as possible inside her body, vibrating her to the core.

"Oh fuck me-he-he-he!" she squeeked. "This feels amazing. I love your cock. Oh god!"

Carmen came again on top of me. Her face shifting in and out of pleasure. She inhaled and let out a silent scream. This time her pussy clamped around my dick and was not letting go. For the briefest moment I feared she would actually break it off inside her holy ground. Carmen leaned forward and placed her palms on my chest. Her lower half rocked back and forward, just barely letting herself slide on my dick.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me to fuck you."

Her pussy tightened on my cock, taking me by surprise.

"Oh god, Carmen! I want you to fuck me!" I pleaded for my safety.

"Oh fuck me! Mmm. Yeah. Make that pussy cum."

I grabbed her hips again and thrusted upward. Banging her snatch with the intent of destroying her like she wanted me to. Carmen was enjoying it but she continued to taunt me.

"I can take it. Come on, champ. Is that all you got?"

My hands grabbed at her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. Knowing my fingers were bigger than hers, the tip of my middle finger teased her rear then forced its way into her ass.

"FUCK!" Carmen cried out from the surprise intrusion, no longer bouncing on my cock.

Her arms stretched out to her sides as if to steady herself from falling over. Then her hands rubbed up and down her body, massaging her breasts and pulling on her tits. Her hands traveled up to her face and her fingers ran through her hair. From here she completely froze. Stuck in a state of pleasurable euphoria. I looked at her mirror reflection on the ceiling. Her eyes were fluttering and looking in all directions. As if trying to understand what was happening to her from within.

"FUCK MEEEE-HE-HE-HE" Carmen screamed, looking at the mirror above and into my eyes.

Another orgasm crushed her being and she fell on top of my body. I moved the toy away from us and rolled her onto her back. She seemed barely alive but not out of the fight yet. She wanted to see our moment to the finish. Carmen squeeled as I entered her one last time. Her face twisted in beautiful agony. She was breathing. But she wasn't moving, aside from the twitches at different parts of her body.

"Cu-cum. Cum in my nau-, cum in my naughty pussy. Fill me with a cha-champion creampie. Mmmmm. Your dick is so good. Please cum inside me."

Her out of breath words were like gifts from the gods. I grabbed her legs, guided her toes into my mouth, pressed my dick as deeply as I could inside her naughty pussy and unleashed the champion seed. My orgasm was so intense I thought I was about to bite Carmen's little piggies off. All of my energy gave out and I collapsed beside by beautiful woman. She wiggled close to me, took my hand in hers, and planted her lips on my forehead. The world around us dissolved away and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up a little while later and looked at the clock on the nightstand. The time was five fifteen in the morning. Very carefully I got out of the bed and searched for my cell phone. Still naked from our escapades hours earlier. Carmen woke up seconds later, curious what I was doing out of bed.

"I just needed to check something on my phone." I answered. "Hey, Carmen. Do you know how much time I got left?"

"Got left of what?" she groaned, her body exhausted and lady parts sore from the epic fucking hours earlier.

"You know. Me at your feet."

"Are you serious?" her head came off the pillow, a sleepy but annoyed look in her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Fuck, man. Where's my phone, I'm sure I've been keeping track of it."

I searched the villa for her mobile. When I found it, I brought it to her. Carmen thumbed through her apps until she found what she was looking for.

"You have one hour to go, babe."

"Just one?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fucking sure." she snapped, still half asleep. "Why do you want to know?"

I carefully brought a comfortable chair to the edge of the bed. Carmen barely noticed anything I was doing.

"I like to keep my promises. Besides, I'm the new World Champion. Now I really have to be responsible for the things I say."

Carmen lifted her head from her pillow and saw me sitting at the end of the bed.

"Oh, hun. You don't have to do that right now." Carmen smiled "Let's just go back to sleep."

"No, no. I want to do it now. I mean it's not like I'm never gonna do it again."

Carmen's mouth twisted to one side, mimicking the meme of the "Not Impressed" gymnast from years back. She let out a sigh of frustration and shuffled her nude body down the bed. Pillow and bedsheets in her grip. Carmen let her feet hang off the bed, her ankles right at the edge. The writing on her soles was still there, just slightly faded. She covered her nude body with the sheets and placed the pillow where she wanted her head to lay. Playing with her phone, she set an alarm to go off the moment we were out of time. Before she was ready to lay down, she gave me a stern look and spoke.

"Keep your fucking slobbering to a minimum. Might be a while before we fuck again and I don't want to get revved up."

"Yes ma'am." I smiled in response.

My hands reached out to her feet and began to give them their due lovings. The clock on the nightstand showed the time as five thirty. I did as promised, massaging both of her feet for the remainder of the time on my hands. To my surprise, Carmen stayed awake through the whole thing. But I knew she was fighting not to fall back asleep.

We discussed work and the many things we enjoyed seeing or doing at the previous evening's pay-per-view. Occasionally I would sneak in a kiss or a lick to Carmen's soles or toes just to keep her a little jumpy. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and noticed the time was six twenty-eight. Two minutes left.

Unknown to Carmen, I knew in advance how much time I had left to keep my promise. Carmen was also unware of why I was checking my phone in the first place. A quick Google search specified the sun would start rising at six thirty in the morning. All was going according to plan. Without Carmen noticing, one of my hands stopped massaging her feet and forced itself under the mattress of the bed. I found the small box I hid there and slowly pulled it out from under the cushioning. Placing it in my lap.

A few seconds later Carmen's alarm went off, perfectly synchronized with the Las Vegas sunrise. Carmen groaned and shut the alarm off. Still sore from earlier, she sat up in the bed and looked me in my eyes. She was so beautiful. Always has been. Always will be.

"You can stop now, my champion." she grinned, eyes half closed. "Your debt is paid in full. You'll never have to do that again."

"I know. Which also got me thinking. What if we made a new deal?"

My hands continued massaging her soles and toes. Me touching her in such a gentle way always relaxed Carmen. Especially when doing it to her feet, having gotten used to my fetish after so many months together.

"What kind of deal?" she asked, her upper body falling back onto the bed. Her head landing on the pillow.

"How about I promise to always give you foot lovings and back rubbings every time you ask. And I will offer it; of my own free will, without you having to ask. I will also love you and cherish you. Support you and look after you. And stay by your side and you by mine. If you'll marry me... kind of deal."

Carmen's entire upper body came off the bed like a scene from The Exorcist. Her eyes were watery. Her lips quivered. Her chest was neither rising or falling. She was holding her breath. Certainly in denial of what she just heard. Then she worked up the courage to speak.

"What did you just say?"

My hands left her soft soles and reached for the small box in my lap. I briefly stood up and shoved the chair I sat in away. Clear of the obstruction, I went down on one knee. At the same time I opened the tiny box, revealing a fairly expensive diamond ring. Carmen covered her mouth with both hands, eyes as wide as physically possible.