Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carmen, will you marry me?"

Time stood still for an eternity. Neither of us blinked or breathed. We were frozen in place. Locked in the moment forever until all the known universe would be crushed by entropy. Or so it seemed. Carmen was the first to break the staggering silence. Her voice cracked trying to sneak an inhale of fresh air. Finally she smiled, tears rolling down her face. Her lips moved and out came the best thing spoken to me.

"YES!"

I smiled as well and gently took hold of her left foot, sliding the ring onto the toe next to her pinky. Carmen leaned forward and slugged me very hard in the arm with her left hand.

"You fucking goober!" she broke into hysterical laughter "Do it right."

I laughed as well, removing the ring from her toe. From there I held her outstretched left hand and guided the ring onto the correct finger. I stood up, pulled her off the bed and hugged her very tightly.

"I love you, Carmen Solo."

"I love you too."

The sun started to come into the room. A fresh beginning for the day. A fresh beginning for our lives. Holding her hand, we walked over to a window and stared at the city of Las Vegas. It was just as breathtaking in the morning as it was at night. And there we were, above it all. Side by side. Me, the new World Champion. And Carmen, my new fiancé. It was the perfect moment.

"Hey hun."

"Yeah?"

"You do know your dick is pressing against the window?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeyup."

The perfect moment.

~Epilogue~

It's been half a year since I won the title from Tyson Mel. During the next televised event, I told the whole world I was going to be a fighting champion. And I would take on all challengers without hesitation. Anthony was very supportive of the idea. Providing challengers nearly every week. Every so often I wind up in a feud that comes to an end during special monthly events or a pay-per-view.

Anthony also suggested I behaved more and more aggressively and perhaps heelish in my recent title defenses. The idea being that anyone who carries the gold eventually succumbs to "Dragon Sickness". It is an interesting concept. Rather similar to the quote of "absolute power corrupts absolutely." Being champion means you basically have everything to lose. And nobody wants to lose everything they have.

My friends are still the World Tag-Team Champions. The fans instantly took a liking to the Freebird Rule being reinstated. The Three Amigos; a nickname given to them by social media, made things fun for all. The crowd really gets into them playing Rock, Paper, Scissors before every match. A way for them to decide who isn't going to be in the match and stay at ringside.

Carmen is doing great in the company as well. She always tries her best to put on really great matches. It was recently decided she is going to chase after the Women's World Title. If she wins it, it will make our faction the very first in company history to possess all of the championships available. During her new quest for the gold, it's been rumored she'll start up a rivalry with Tianna Guerrera. This might lead to backstage sweet talking over wearing vibrating panties during their matches. I know Carmen will definitely encourage this naughty idea.

Speaking more about Carmen, I'm happy to say we're still together and growing stronger. Our bedroom antics have been equally fun. Most mornings we're lucky to make it out of the bed. And even luckier if we manage not to miss our flights. Or get thrown off them now that I think about it. We also found a nice place to live and making a very happy home out of it.

Regarding our wedding, she made me promise we wouldn't go to Anthony and try to have it during a wrestling show. We both know they were tacky, and almost every time the newly weds separate within a year. Having said that, we're not sure when we'll have the wedding. But if you're reading this; even though it isn't formal, I want you to know you're definitely invited.

~End