Wrestlingdomme - Jen and Lilith Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilith agrees to Jen's unusual command and gets a big reward.
10.8k words
4.63
4.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get me the electric clippers"

Lilith immediately tensed up. Through the last few months, she had learned to hide and hide it well. But when you pay close attention to the other person, really look deeply, taking in every single detail like the way they move, the way they speak, even the slight nuances of how they open their lips to take a slightly deeper breath than normal, you'll always be able to get a sense of how they are feeling.

"The clippers, Misstress?"

The question removed all doubt, Lilith almost never questioned a direct order.

"You heard me."

"Yes, Misstress"

There wasn't a stutter or any other telltale sign that gave it away. Just a space between two words that was a tiny bit bigger than what it usually would be. If it had been any other phrase, she might not have been able to tell, but she had heard those two words coming from her so many times, and the only times the pause between the words was so loud was when she was truly uncomfortable.

The moment Lilith was facing away from her, she drew a deep inaudible breath. It was one of those moments that could go rather poorly. Jen was about to tread new grounds, and it made her feel nervous.

If you ever told Lilith to do something, chances are she wouldn't do it, even if it was something completely reasonable. And if you gave her a command and expected her to do it just because you are you, you would already have lost any respect she might have had for you.

The same people who tried to boss her around usually ended up thinking of her as unfriendly. But that was not who Lilith was at all. Because if you asked her if she could do it, instead of telling her to, she'd happily bend over backward for you. Really all Lilith wanted was to be treated like an equal.

So as you can imagine, her submission hadn't come easily. It had been a long journey up until this point with Jen slowly earning her respect as their friendship evolved.

Though it wasn't one of those hard struggles with the one specific goals of making Lilith her submissive. Like any of her relationships, it just happened over time. They grew to like each other, to care deeply for each other over time. Then one day Jen had locked a collar around her neck. If there ever was a day their relationship had transformed into a dominant/slave kind of relationship it was that day. Though really it had just happened gradually.

Lilith knelt before her just like Jen had taugt her. Back straight, head bent down to look at the floor. Her raised hands held the clippers Jen had asked her to retrieve.

Before accepting them, Jen studied the beautiful girl in front of her. Lilith's medium length hair flowed down her face, stopping just above her shoulders. She was kinda slim just in general, but after months of training, you could now see traces of muscles all over her body. Not enough that it drew the eye, but it gave her body some extra texture that hadn't been there before.

As Jen moved her focus to her hands she noticed how her fingertips were slightly bent towards the clippers. Not so much that they reached the clippers. But this was something they had gone over again and again; hands should be flat when you give something to your Mistress and Lilith knew that very well.

"Before I get started, I'll need to take off your collar"

"But..."

Before Lilith could say anything else, Jen put a finger to her lip, making her fall silent again.

As the lock snapped open and the collar came off, Lilith took in a sharp breath. It sounded like she was stifling a cry. Just for a second, but it was there.

As soon as the collar no longer touched Lilith, Jen also had to close her eyes and draw a deep silent breath. This was harder than she thought. Scarier. Riskier. She would be doing something that wasn't easily undone and that weighed heavy on her.

Jen grabbed then clippers and Lilith let her arms down to rest on her thighs.

"Assume the position for me, Lih" Referring to her by her pet name was one of the little things that told Lilith that she wasn't in any trouble.

Slightly slower than normal she raised her back and head to look straight ahead with her chest up and arms parallel to each other behind her back. It was the kind of position that made it easy for her to attack her nipples or play with a foot between her legs. None of those things would be happening this time though.

The sound from the electric clippers made Lilith squirm and raise her shoulders as if trying to protect herself without breaking posture.

A hand on her shoulder fixed that issue. She could have given the order, of course. But this was more personal, more reassuring in an understated sort of way.

Jen stroked her hair a few times before putting the clippers on the side of her head and started cutting. In one smooth motion, she moved it from above her left ear towards the middle of her forehead in one smooth, controlled motion. Hundreds of long strains of hair slid down her forehead. Straight in front of her eyes and onto her thighs and floor.

Lilith closed her eyes then, tensing up again. Another stroke of the clippers through her hair cut off more hair on the same side. Some had landed on her shoulders, and some went the way of the previous ones; in front of her eyes and down to her thighs or the floor.

As she continued back, less and less hair got in front of her eyes and she opened her eyes again. Then Jen saw something she didn't see very often; a tear. A little drop was making its way down like her hair had moments ago.

Jen had known this could happen because Lilith tended to make tears rather than pleas when pushed. But that didn't mean it didn't hit her hard this time. Fortunately, Lilith wasn't looking at her. Or at anything at all. She was in her own little world, thinking.

Jen had to really focus to be able to do what she had set out to do without slowing down. That slight worry she had had earlier had grown larger, but she found solace in the fact that she had to finish the job now.

She breathed an inaudible sigh of relief when she finished the last cut on Lilith's left side. That meant she could stroke her hair to brush off any hair that hadn't fallen off. But more importantly, she could use the opportunity to touch her in a loving reassuring way, letting her know that she loved her and that it would all be alright, all without breaking out of the role as Mistress Jen.

Though in a way, that was a mistake. It caused Lilith to let out a tiny sob. Jen had to really work hard to restrain herself from not acting out herself. But she knew that would only make matters worse. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so far out of her depth. And for the first time ever, Jen was glad Lilith didn't make eye contact. That might just have been too much. Even for her.

Cutting her right side went by a little smother, even though she had the weight of Liliith's continued tears on her. Just a few strokes with the clippers and almost all her beatiful hair was gone.

It felt so good when she was able to stroke her hair and brush away some hair again. The simple act of touching another person in a way that lets them know you love them is one of the best things in life.

Once most of the loose hair was gone, Jen went over with the clippers again, cutting off any hair that was still too long. Being an eternal perfectionist, Jen spent several long minutes going over her hair, again and again, to make sure it was all perfectly even. It had to be perfect, especially since it was Lilith's hair she was cutting. Chipping away at fine details was some sort of meditation for her, and especially now that helped her collect herself. Soon though, she would have to fully take in an almost entirely hairless Lilith for the first time.

The clippers stopped, but Lilith didn't seem to notice. Still staring ahead, still silently crying.

"Let me look at you please, Lih" Jen put as much love in the words as she could. Even using the word 'please' which she so rarely did. But it felt necessary to do so this time.

Slowly Lilith lifted her head up towards her and the sight stirred her more than anything ever had. Tears had run down her face. Thankfully Lilith never wore makeup so there wasn't any makeup to smudge. But the sadness was still painted clearly all over her face still. Some hair had stuck to her face, but she didn't seem to care right then and there.

"H-how do I..." Lilith asked in a shaky voice when Jen didn't say anything.

"I..."

Jen found herself in lack of words. What was wrong with her?! She always had words! Words were sort of her thing! But this time they just wouldn't come, even though she had practiced this moment a bajillion times.

Lilith drew another shaking sobbing breath.

To give herself a few more seconds she bent down and kissed the top of her hair. In retrospect, that might have been a mistake because now her mouth was full of tiny hairs. But right then and there she didn't care.

"I.. think... You are the most beautiful person... I have ever seen."

"Do you... really... mean th-at?" Lilith's sobbing was worse now, yet there seemed to be a slight tonal shift that spoke of hope.

"Y-yeah. You've always been so very beautiful to me... I-i didn't think you could... get more... beautiful... But..."

Their eyes met for the first time in what felt like hours. And at that point, no more words were needed.

Their lips met, which quickly turned into a long tender kiss. Jen stroked Lilith's now almost bald head as their tongues danced. The soft yet also spiky texture of her closely shaven head felt nice. Really nice.

Adding to that was the fact that SHE, Jen, had done it. And Lilith had acquiesced; she had given up something she couldn't replace just because Jen had ordered it.

It was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. It was like all of those sweet moments after Jen had pushed her hard and more. It was pure desire. Jen wanted her. No, NEEDED her, ALL of her. RIGHT. THE FUCK. NOW.

Her mind fully consumed with just how beautiful Lilith looked in that moment, she forgot to be Mistress Jen. Without another thought, she grabbed Lilith's hand and pulled her along with her.

"M-my collar, Mistress!"

Jen didn't say anything, just said a silent thanks to whoever had blessed this beautiful girl with a head that seemed to always remain leveled. She paused long enough for her to grab the collar. To her credit, Jen had at least had the foresight to put the lock in the loop in the clasp. Otherwise, it probably would have been forgotten in their haze. Or perhaps Lilith would have had the mental clarity to bring that too. Jen sure as hell didn't rigth then and there.

They walked together with their hands held together tightly, looking more at each other than at where they were going.

Though the mirror was right there, Jen never had the thought that Lilith might want to see the results. She just led her across the nice warm tiles to the shower.

Lilith entered the shower, sticking to the ritual they always had when they showered together. Lilith, being already naked would enter and wait for Jen to undress and join her. Usually, she would take her time, slowly teasingly taking her clothes off, one item at a time.

Jen almost always looked elegant and in control. This time though, she threw all of that to the wind and just tore off her clothes and tossed them in a big pile on the floor. The clothes hadn't even landed on the floor by the time she was in the shower, kissing Lilith tenderly.

It was only when Lilith's hand moved up to touch Jen that she noticed she was still holding the collar. Jen just grabbed it and tossed it onto the washer beside the shower. Then the door was closed and water turned on, all while their lips were still as glued together.

From the outside, it probably looked like one of those sappy romantic kissings in the rain moments. Jen had never cared for that stuff, but right then and there she felt she could actually understand it.

Though Jen and Lilith's version was a little different. Usually, in movies, they would both touch each other or not at all. But Lilith had learned that she wasn't allowed to touch Jen unless Jen herself said so. This time was no different; while Lilith's hands were hanging straight down. Jen's hand wandered all over Lilith's head and down her body.

Clarity slowly returned to Jen and she realized they couldn't just stay in the shower kissing all day. Well, they really could. But there was more she wanted to do, so it was time to get on with the show.

From that point, it continued as it always went. Albeit with a few extra long kisses here and there. Jen moved to apply shampoo and conditioner to Lilith's hair. Which is soooo much easier where the hair is about half the length of a fingernail!

What would usually follow was Jen applying soap to Lilith's body. A surprisingly tedious process in which Jen made sure all of Lilith was clean. Of course, Lilith was perfectly capable of doing that herself. But Jen always did her, as if Lilith was her priced possession, and none but Mistress Jen could do it properly.

This time Jen couldn't be bothered to do it properly. Instead, she put some soap in her hands and moved them haphazardly across her body. Really it was just an excuse for her to kiss the various parts of her body in betwen. Except for the feet, she cleaned them but never kissed them. She was still her Misstress, after all.

Somewhat reluctantly Jen opened the door to the shower so that Lilith could get out. Like always, she grabbed a towel and knelt by the shower while Jen cleaned herself. Lilith would then kneel and watch Jen through the blurriness of the steam-covered shower door. And usually, Jen would take her sweet time applying shampoo, conditioner, and soap because it's so much fun to take your time when you have someone wait for you. Especially if they are sitting in an uncomfortable position!

Though today, just like with Lilith earlier, she rushed through the process. Oh, she still did the shampooing and conditioning and washing as usual. Though it was mostly because she wanted to smell nice for Lilith. Or maybe she wouldn't care right now, but Jen still decided it was worth it to spend the extra few seconds to make sure she smelled right.

Lilith handed her the towel as soon as she stepped out of the shower and Jen got to drying herself. Normally Lilith would have to just wait and keep kneeling while Jen dried herself. But this time Jen just grabbed a towel and tossed it over her. Thankfully she took the hint and started drying herself. Naturally, that was a quick process since she didn't have much hair to dry.

Maybe she sensed her Mistress' eagerness. Or maybe she was just as eager herself. But as soon as Lilith was done with herself, she started helping Jen get dry. While Jen tried franticly to get her dry as you can using a towel in a very steamy room, Lilith oh so carefully used her towel to meticulously dry her feet.

Lilith slowly moved her way up her feet while Jen rushed as slowly as she could down. When they finally met halfway up Jen's body you could easily tell who's dried which half. She didn't care though, It would all dry soon anyway.

As a way of thanking her, Jen stroked her head, still mesmerized by just how beautiful the woman kneeling in front of her was. Lilith smiled up at her and Jen smiled back. They just stood ( or knelt) like that for a long moment before Jen finally grabbed both the towels and threw them aside.

As if her heart wasn't fluttering enough, Lilith bent down and tenderly kissed both her feet several times. And the way she smiled when she looked back up at her Mistress was just so genuinely amazing Jen could hardly believe it was actually happening.

It took Lilith assuming the collaring position before Jen realized they hadn't moved for a while. With Lilith's back straight, head raised high Mistress deftly put the collar around her neck, tightened it, and locked it. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but whenever that lock snapped tight, something happened to Lilith. It was like she could finally relax again. Like some part of her was missing when she didn't have that collar locked around her neck.

The collar made it easy for Jen to put her finger in the loop and pull her up like she had done so many times before. But this time she didn't just pull her up on her feet, she pulled her to her face so she could kiss her again and again.

"You ready to see how it looks?"

Lilith drew a deep breath before hesitantly replying. "I think so, Misstress.." her voice trembled a bit at the end, underlining how just how anxious she was about her new look.

A quiet "Wow...!" more or less just escaped her mouth. Not even a 'Mistress' at the end.

"Do you like it?" it was Jen's turn to be nervous now. Despite all of her hubris, part of her was deeply worried Lilith would not like it. That would be a disaster. Jen wasn't sure she'd ever be able to forgive herself if Lilith didn't like it.

Oh sure they had talked about it and Lilith's answer had always been an uncharacteristically hesitant 'if it makes you happy, I'll let you do it'. Perhaps she thought Jen would never actually go through with it. Jen had always been certain Lilith would look just so incredibly beautiful with her hair cut short like that. But what if Lilith disagreed?

That was always the risk when you did a permanent or semi-permanent change to someone's body. What do you do if they don't like the result? She didn't know. She really didn't. All she knew is that she would give up anything and everything to make things right again.

"I... Love it, Mistress" her reply was unusually excited, eyes opened wide, staring at her new hair due.

"See! I told you you looked beautiful with your hair like that" Jen had to work hard to hide the fact that she was immensely relieved that she hadn't just done something terrible to her, hiding the relief behind the veil of her normal cheeriness.

Neither of them knew what to say after that. Or at least Jen didn't, which made her feel uncomfortable, it wasn't like her to be tongue-tied. But instead of forcing some unnecessary words out, she looked at Lilith through the mirror as she was studying her new hair. Their eyes met there in that mirror and Lilith turned around to look directly into Jen's eyes.

The next few moments were filled with an awkward silence. A wonderful, awkward silence. The type of silence were both want to say something, but none knows what to say that the other person wouldn't find stupid.

Jen found it amazing that they still had moments like this, even after being together for months and months. She felt the excitement of two new lovers getting to know each other for the first time in a long while. The problem with that though, was that Jen was supposed to be in charge, after all, she was the Misstress. Yet right now she didn't know what to do.

One of the reasons she loved Lilith was that she seemed to be able to detect those moments when Jen needed that little push in the right direction as she did now. And she always did it in a way in which she still was hers, never breaking character more than she had to. This time it came in the form of a short, sweet kiss on the lips. Just a quick kiss, tiptoeing up to reach her and then back down in the blink of an eye.

Jen grabbed her collar and pulled her up for another kiss. And thankfully the collar reminded her of her cuffs that were lying on the washer after having been cleaned. So she walked her over and put them on one by one. Lilith in turn held out her arms one by one and spread her legs apart so that Jen could lock the ankle cuffs. Then another kiss before she led her out of the bathroom.

The bedroom was in immaculate order as she had come to expect of Lilith. Windows were open just enough to fill the room with fresh air and make it cool but not cold. The bed was perfectly made and everything was in its place. Even the few items on the nightstand were perfectly arranged.