Wrestlingdomme - Jen and Lilith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It almost felt like a shame to push Lilith onto the bed, messing up Lilith's hard work. Though Jen was fairly certain Lilith would feel it was worth it in the end.

An intense make-out session followed. Jen had never known making out could feel like this until she had met Lilith. It was like there was something about her tongue in particular. No matter where it went, it always felt incredible.

Without Jen even noticing, they had locked their hands together tightly as if to make sure they remained together. It made it feel almost wrong when Jen let go of her hand to lift herself up a little. Once again she had to take in the beauty of the girl beneath her. She gave her head another kiss to show her that she truly loved her new look.

Then more kisses followed. Down her cheek to her ears. She whispered the words "I love you" softly in her right ear. Simple words, but it was enough to make Lilith shudder a tiny amount.

Another kiss, this time on the lips because it felt wrong to not kiss her at that moment.

"I love you too, Misstress"

Those words almost made Jen sob. It wasn't just the 'I love you' part but also that she added 'Misstress' and the fact that coming from her it sounded completely natural, like you were always supposed to add 'Misstress' at the end. The way she said it you would think 'Misstress' was part of the phrase 'I love you' and without it, the words 'I love you' lost all meaning to her.

Jen moved over to her left ear and whispered "you will always be mine"

That too made her shudder, and she whispered back "I want to be yours forever, Misstress" It was like an instinct, the words just came out without delay.

Another kiss, doing anything else would be just wrong. Then she raised herself up a little to look at Lilith again before realizing she needed to kiss her yet again. Part of her mused at how sickeningly sweet this was. Fortunately, she was able to make that part shut up for once.

One thing she did do though was to find the chains. Somehow Lilith had found a way of attaching them to the bed that made it look like they were supposed to be there. That made it really practical to just grab them and lock them onto the collars around Lilith's arms, preventing her from doing anything to interfere with Jen's plan.

More kisses on the lips before Jen started making her way down. First to her neck, giving it a few bites here and there, each one a little harder than the last. She gave each and every bite mark a kiss before continuing down.

Lilith's collarbone was next. It was sticking out and Jen couldn't help but kiss it from one end to the other. She was taking her sweet time, despite being horny. So very horny. But that collarbone just needed to be kissed, it was too tempting of a target.

Jen had always loved Lilith's breasts. They were small, but they were perfect. Perfect on her and just perfect in general. And right then she felt lucky she got to play with them. She traced her tongue around her small areola in perfect circles. For the first few moments Jen's tongue never touched her nipples, just going around and around them. Teasing, giving her a hint of what's to come.

As soon as Jen's teeth sank into Lilith's nipples, she gasped loudly. Jen always bit her nipples hard from the beginning. First the left, then the right. Then the right again. And again. Left, left, left, left. Another bite on her right nipple, this time harder making Lilith gasp sharply.

Jen's teeth surrounded Lilith's left nipple, lingering for a second before she instead sucked gently on it, making Lilith moan softly instead. Then gasp again as the sucking turned into biting.

This went on for a while, bites got harder but she also started sucking on her nipples more often, keeping a delicate balance between pleasure and pain.

Lilith never shaved her legs. At first that had annoyed Jen so much, legs should be soft and smooth to touch, dammit. But now the slight hairiness just felt nice on the hand she had placed above her knee. It was part of Lilith and without that thin layer of fuzz it wouldn't feel like Lilith anymore.

While stroking Lilith's thigh, Jen kissed her way down her tummy. Past her belly button and down towards the other foot. Every kiss was slow and tender. She kissed her thighs as Lilith parted her legs for her, all the way down to her knee. Then the kisses crept up her inner thighs, towards her target. She could smell her now. Though 'smell' has such negative connotations. 'Sense her fragrance' would perhaps be more fitting.

No perfume could ever compare to the sweet scent of Lilith. It was like the scent of a warm rainy day. A perfect lazy rainy day spent outside on the porch. A day when Jen would be sitting in her chair, Lilith on the floor tied up in a neat little tie. The sound of the rain hitting the roof of the porch and all the flowers mixed with the sound of Lilith kissing her feet in sweet little kisses and Jen reading her book to the both of them, only stopping every now and then to take a sip of hot tea...

You might perhaps say that the two scents weren't similar at all and that this is just romantic drivel. And you're probably right about that. But just then and there the sweet scent of her lover was just as sweet.

It took all the strength of will Jen had to not go all the way. The fact that Lilith probably wanted it more was a slight solace. Actually 'wanted it more' would be putting it rather disingenuously. If she knew Lilith right, it was more like 'desperately praying to all the gods she didn't believe in that Jen would get the fuck on with it and stop being a bitch by taking so freaking long just to tease her'

That thought did make it easier to continue teasing her a little longer. She took one hard bite into Lilith's inner thigh, making her gasp before switching sides.

Little kisses slowly moved up Lilith's thighs while the hand moved up the opposite thigh ( which was now wet with all of Jen's kisses from before ) Her hand moved faster than her kisses. Sometimes it would nearly move all the way, then stop and decide it would be nice to take a journey down to her knees again. Jen's hand was a jerk in that way sometimes.

Inevitably but also finally Jen's kisses reached the very top of Lilith's thighs. Any further and she would be kissing her labia. Which wouldn't be a bad thing. In fact, it would be a really good thing. But instead, she put one more kiss just above her clit.

The only thing they had agreed on from the start when it came to Lilith's body hair were the pubes. They had always been perfect. Actually, all of Lilith was perfect. But she had especially liked how her pubes had looked as weird as that sounds. Not so long that it looked messy, yet not short enough to be spiky. And at the same time just covering a clearly defined area. Just perfect. So perfect, in fact, she had to give her pubes a nice kiss too.

Only then did Jen look up at her to find Lilith looking down at her so that their eyes met.

Jen was a person who always looked people in the eye. And if the other person didn't look her in the eye, she would usually tell them to do so ( in a friendly manner, of course). That meant she got to study many eyes over the years. Through all the eyes she had looked into there was something special about Lilith's. Not only were they beautiful, but there was something beyond that.

Whenever you look someone in the eye, you get a deeper connection with that person. It could be a good one like love or friendship. Or a bad one like enmity or hostility. But with Lilith, it went beyond that. It was lust and desire. Love and adoration. Submission and servitude. Serenity and safety. All that, and more, in two perfect little eyes.

It took serious effort not to rush up and kiss her. Actually kissing her was unavoidable. But she managed to slowly move up to kiss her, not taking her eyes away from Lilith's for a single heartbeat.

Once again Jen found herself wishing that they could kiss forever. Kissing had never felt like this before. Never.

Jen moved her hand to stroke Lilith's body. Though nearly instantly her hand moved to her pubes again. They just felt so nice under her fingers. She played with them and stroked them, even pulled a little at them ( she was a sadist, after all! ) And sometimes she would let her fingers move a little further down, very delicately touching her labia yet avoiding the clit before moving back up to her pubes again.

Aye! Her thoughts were interrupted by Lilith biting her. Biting her quite hard, actually. She would be mad, normally this would have been more than reason enough for a beating with her favorite belt. Thankfully the somehow still sensible part of Jen's brain recognized this wasn't the time and place for that. And that this was just Lilith's way of telling her that she was getting too carried away without actually saying it out loud. So instead she bit back, just as hard and lifted her head up, pulling Lilith's lip with her teeth.

Their eyes met again for a few seconds before Jen started moving downwards. As in a reply, Lilith bit her own lips. That display alone was enough to drive her mad. How was she able to do that so well!? It had taken Jen huge amounts of practice just to get something that didn't look nearly as sexy as that. Sure, people seemed to like it when Jen did it too. But Lilith was on a whole different level. It just seemed so genuine when she did it like it was part of her nature to drive people fucking insane.

Somehow Jen managed to move down Lilith's body in a slow and sensual way kissing everything on the way down. At least she hoped it was, right now she couldn't be sure. All that mattered was what was going to happen next.

The last stop before her destination was her pubes once more. She hadn't intended to delay any more, but something about that little patch of hair was just so irresistibly sexy. One kiss. Then two. Okay, three. And then one more for good measure.

And then finally the prized possession! She let her tongue run up and down her labia. A quick kiss on her clit, then back to her labia. Her tongue ran all over her, tasting every square centimeter of her. Tasting her was every bit as good as she had expected, there was no way she could ever get enough.

A kiss on the thigh to break things up. Then tasting her some more before biting the other thigh and kissing it after. Then back up, slowly circling her clit with kisses. Up until now, she had pressed every button except that one magic button. Very gently she put her tongue on it. A big gasp escaped Lilith mouth as soon as she did.

One of the best things about playing with someone's most sensitive spot isn't just the taste. Or the sounds the other person makes. Or the pleas about letting them cum. All of those things are good too, of course. But the thing people forget is the part where you learn just how to push that button in just the right way.

Jen made it her goal to learn every detail about what makes the other person want to scream in delight. It was so different from person to person and only by taking your time and really listening to the other person can you begin to understand how to do it right.

Lilith made the most wonderful quiet little sounds when she had her clit played with. It had taken Jen an incredibly short amount of time to learn what the sounds she made meant. By now she knew every sound by heart and exactly what to do about it. Or more precisely; what Lilith wanted her to do.

Naturally, she couldn't just do the thing Lilith wanted the most every time. So she sort of made a mental top three and picked one of those. Probably way more complicated than cunnilingus needs to be but Jen took pride in perfecting her craft.

Jen started out very softly, just barely touching her clit with her tongue. The reply she got was utterly unambiguous; more, just more of everything!

As a 'message received' kind of reply she bit her clit softly, letting her teeth sink into it for a few seconds making Lilith draw in a deep pleasurable breath before releasing and sucking on it to make it all better.

Then she went back to using her tongue, employing all the techniques she had learned. Circling it, crisscrossing it, moving her tongue randomly over it. Slowly but harder. Then softer but faster. Then spelling out her name with her tongue. The nice thing about that is that then the other person can predict exactly how her tongue will move, which is kinda neat.

Everything else was just loosely based on the sounds that Lilith made. The only overarching theme was the gradual increase in intensity. Sometimes she would go slower or softer. That made the increase less noticeable. Yet slowly the intensity grew and become stronger and stronger until.

"Mmmmissstressss.... Maaay I? Ppppleeasee?"

No reply. But that was the usual way. It meant no, of course. It could be 'no' as in 'not yet' or maybe as in 'not tonight' Though there was no in hell this perfection of a human being she was fortunate enough to have as her slave would not soon be shaking in an orgasm so wildly it would be detectable by at least three earthquake monitors.

Jen didn't increase the intensity, knowing that any more would be too much. Just keep going and going...

A sneaky little "fuck" came out of Lilith as she was straining hard to not cum. But Jen just continued.

Soon after the expletive turned into unintelligible sounds like "aaa" or "nnngg". Then all she could do was to draw short, ragged breaths. Before Jen finally gave her the signal.

Okay, so maybe the earthquake thing was a bit exaggerated. But the orgasm rocked her world in all the ways Jen loved seeing. It was truly mesmerizing to see the pleasure running through her from tip to toe.

Two gentle loving kisses, one on each thigh. That was how she always ended it when she went down on Lilith.

"Thank you, Mistress" Lilith was completely out of breath, barely able to say those three words. She probably wouldn't even have spent the effort to do so if it hadn't been so deeply ingrained into her.

Jen didn't reply immediately, just kissing her instead. It was gentle at first, just light kisses as they both regained their breath. Then Lilith seemed to waken, gently biting Jen's lips. They started making out more and more. Lilith didn't seem to want to stop now that she had had her fill.

Jen realized she needed to reassert control, she had waited long enough. Not that she didn't love going down on Lilith. But she was just so fucking horny. So she got up on her knees and hovered her pussy above Lilith's face.

Lilith being eternally service-oriented immediately went to town. Her approach was completely different though. Whereas Jen had taken her sweet time to tease and toy with Lilith, Lilith went straight down to business with Jen. Not that teasing was needed, Jen couldn't remember ever being so horny. All she wanted was Lilith's tongue on her clit and that was exactly what she was getting right now.

Despite going straight for the clit, Lilith also knew what she was doing. Jen had meticulously taught her exactly how she wanted things done, down to the tiniest detail. And she followed her instructions perfectly. And oh my holy fuck had she gotten good at it! Not that she wasn't already good from before. But now...

It didn't take Jen many minutes to cum and cum hard. So hard she had to steady herself up against the wall and just ride the waves of pleasure that washed over her. Only this time it was more like a tsunami threatening to knock her off her king-sized bed.

She didn't trust herself to stand up, instead, she laid down on the bed next to Lilith. They lay there just looking into the eyes of each other, smiling broadly.

"Are you getting sleepy, Mistress"

"Hmm... Not really. Not yet. Are you"

"No, Mistress... That was just so amazingly good..."

"The best"

Lilith got that thoughtful look in her eyes, the one she only got when she was really pondering something.

"Can I ask you a favor, Mistress?"

"You may"

"Sorry. May."

"Ask away"

"Can you fuck me please?" It wasn't just the question or the words she used. It was the way she asked. So wonderfully unashamed of the question and the use of the word 'fuck'.

"Didn't I just do that?" She had already decided to say yes, but she wanted her to plead her case.

"You did, and it was AMAZING! But I want you to use and abuse me like I'm your property."

"You are my property"

A big grin spread across her face "Prove it"

Holy fuck did that girl know how to push Jen's buttons, After those two words there was nothing, absolutely nothing Jen could say without losing face, and they both knew it. At the same time, no other two words could have made her as horny as she was right then and there. Really the only thing she could do was to do as Lilith had asked.

So instead of giving a verbal reply, she gave her the most insidious smile she could make, as if to say 'you don't know what you've gotten yourself into'

Wearing a strapon can be so exhilarating. No, it didn't make her 'feel like a man' or anything stupid like that. She was still her. Feminine. But in a way, it did make her feel more powerful. After all, it's easier to be in the dominant position when you are wearing the thing that's going inside another person.

Jen picked her favorite dildo. Like every toy she used only with Lilith, it was a dark purple, matching her cuffs and collar perfectly. It shouldn't surprise you at all to learn that this was one of the larger ones she had. Lilith tended to prefer the slightly smaller one. And since strapon was a reward, that's the one she normally used.

At the same time, she picked out a different dildo, one she hadn't really used with Lilith before. To compensate for the fact that this one wasn't purple, she put on a condom. Gotta adhere to the color scheme, after all.

If the choice of the first dildo was anything other than what Lilith expected, she didn't show it at all. More to the opposite; she looked hungrily at it while Jen stood on her knees above her, stroking it. Jen's eyes moved from the dildo and to Lilith. Their eyes met again and Lilith bit her lip once more, and how the fuck does she manage to drive her so fucking crazy by something so simple as biting her lip?!

'Must not rush. Lilith can't know I can barely keep myself from rushing to fuck her. I am in control, not her. She's restrained for fucks sake!'

Thankfully the thoughts subsided the moment she was sitting between her legs. Before using the strapon on, she had to know. Her fingers stroked her patch of hair. Damp. Then moved further down. She was so wet already! Or perhaps still, is more the word. Her fingers slid in easily. The first two without any resistance add all. And the third met just a tiny bit of resistance. It took four fingers to produce the slightest little gasp from her.

A very important bonus is that she got to taste Lilith again. She teased her by licking her fingers while looking at her. It amused Jen to see how hungry Lilith looked right then.

There was a noticeable change as soon as the strapon touched Lilith. A small movement toward Jen, toward the cock in Jen's hand.

*slap* *slap*

A red, angry fingerprint on each of Lilith's thighs, a reminder not to be greedy. Greedy girls get punishments. In the beginning that's all that it was. Jen wanted full control, Lilith was not to pre-empt things in such a manner. But she never seemed to learn, even when the punishment was harsh, almost to the point of tears, she would still do it again.

Perhaps she really was that greedy. Or perhaps she knew it drew Jen wild. A sneaking suspicion told her it was more the latter. But either way, Lilith had never stopped doing things like that, and Jen secretly loved her for it.

Normally Jen would be gentle with a cock this size. But it was only slightly larger than the other one and today it slid in effortlessly.