Wrestlingdomme - Jen and Lilith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Lilith's arms were still restrained, Jen liked to grasp onto her arms around her wrists and hold her down tightly. Lilith would fight back. And although Lilith was strong, Jen was stronger still. Fuelled by adrenaline she pinned her down. With the cuffs, Lilith had some room to move her arms, but with Jen's arms holding her down she had none. She was stuck, completely at her Misstres' mercy.

They kissed as soon as her dildo was all the way in. A long sloppy kiss as Jen pushed her dildo harder into Lilith. Lilith wrapped her feet around her and they just laid there kissing for a while.

Once the kiss broke off, Jen slowly started sliding out of her, never taking her eyes off of Lilith's. A quick bite on Lilith's neck when she reached the point where she was barely inside Lilith, then she slid back in, harder this time.

Jen kept her gaze on Lilith as she started fucking her harder and harder. Occasionally Lilith would close her eyes just taking in the sensation of Jen's cock slamming harder and harder inside her. Whenever she opened her eyes she had that look on her face. The one that said one thing, and one thing only. 'don't stop'

No matter how hard Jen went, it seemed never to be enough. Lilith just wanted more more more. It wasn't enough when she put all her might into thrusting into her. It wasn't enough when she went as fast as she possibly could, despite the fact that she was going so fast and hard she was getting sweaty and out of breath. It wasn't even enough when she put Lilith ankles on her shoulders, bending Lilith over double, just to go a little deeper.

Calling it 'not enough' is perhaps a bit inaccurate. Lilith was clearly loving it. A lot. But Jen wanted to take her further than that. One way to achieve that could be to use the magic wand. That surely would put her over the edge. Which would probably more than satisfy Lilith.

But for one, Jen found that boring since it meant she couldn't go as hard. And secondly, Lilith had asked for her to 'use and abuse me like I'm your property.'

Jen removed the dildo from the harness she was wearing. It pleased her to no end to see the disappointed look in her face. If she had wanted reassurances that she wasn't done, she didn't get any, just a knowing smile and a well-used dildo in her mouth.

Once Lilith saw the other dildo she had brought, her look turned from disappointment to fear. Somehow she managed to spit out the dildo so she could speak

"T-that's.. too big for me... Mistress"

But that just widened Jen's smile. It was rare, really rare, for Lilith to say anything even resembling a 'no'. And though this wasn't a direct 'no', it did show she was intimidated by it. If you didn't know Lilith well or wasn't paying close attention, you might not have picked up the shaky little inhale of breath she did in-between 'that's' and 'too'. But that tiny little detail was all Jen needed to know.

To Lilith's seeming dismay, Jen just put a finger on her lips, shushing her. And Lilith, resigned to her fate, acquiesced.

Lilith was partly right to be worried, though. The dildo was big, really big. They had only tried it once, and that resulted in Lilith begging her to stop, so Jen still had her trepidations about her plan when she took her place between her legs.

Whereas with the previous dildo, Lilith's legs were spread wide apart for her, this time her knees were closer together as if to futilely prevent her from doing what she was about to do.

Thankfully though, they weren't so close together that Jen couldn't put the hands between them and push them apart. Very hesitantly, knowing there wasn't any other option, Lilith let Jen spread her legs and Jen moved in, making it now impossible for Lilith to block her using her legs.

Lilith's eyes were closed shut, bracing herself from the very moment Jen's oversized dildo touched her. Jen's approach was different this time. At first just sliding it up and down between her labia. Whenever she closed in on her opening, Lilith would tense up, only to slightly ease up once she moved away.

She tensed up even more when Jen stopped with her opening slowly putting the tiniest amount of pressure on it.

The dildo slid inside Lilith slowly. Really slowly. She winced, but Jen pretended not to notice. The fact that it was covered in a smooth condom and that Lilith was still wet helped, but she still had to put a lot of pressure on it in order to slowly slide inside.

Jen took a pause when the head of the dildo was inside Lilith. Lilith's eyes were closed and she was lying completely still, the way you do when you think even the slightest movement can cause pain. She breathed in deep slow, shaky breaths. Jen knew her well enough that the way she was clenching her teeth meant she was fighting the urge of pleading her to stop. That's another thing Jen loved about her, that determination to serve her without ever pleading her to stop.

Even slightly adjusting the dildo caused a reaction in the form of a sharper than normal inhale. Fortunately, it was only that one inhale and she went back to her shaky breathing as Jen put pressure on the dildo again.

The feeling of sliding inside something that barely fits is really quite amazing. You can feel how you're stretching the other person. It's like you can feel every millimeter of the other person pushing on your dildo, even though it's a piece of silicone and you have no feeling in it whatsoever. But just the resistance is enough to almost feel it as if you did.

If Lilith was relieved when Jen was all the way in, she didn't show it, eyes still closed, lying very still. She didn't even open her eyes when Jen started kissing her, so Jen decided to close hers too and just enjoy the sweet sensation of Lilith's lips on hers and how it felt to fill Lilith completely with her dildo.

It felt different this time. She didn't know why or how. It was just different. Perhaps it was the tenseness of Lilith. Or the fact that every tiny move her hip made caused a reaction like a slight intake of breath or a tiny involuntary movement. She didn't know, all she knew was that she loved it, just like any other moment with Lilith.

The kiss seemed to calm her down like Jen had hoped it would, and when Jen lifted her head, their eyes met again. Not even when Jen started sliding out of her did she close them, she just looked intensely into Jen's eyes, mouth open, completely focused on Jen's actions.

She pulled out almost as slow as she had pushed it in. Lilith's eyes seemed more and more determined as she approached the opening. Her eyes never wavered or even blinked until the moment when she slid out completely. At then point she let out a sigh, blinked for a long moment and looked back into the middle of Jen's eyes.

Going in a second time was easier. It still took effort, especially the first thickest part. Lilith gasped when it penetrated her, but kept her eyes open this time. The fact that she did, made it feel more intense to Jen. She could see all her reactions clearly.

Another kiss when she was all the way in before she started pulling out again, a tiny bit faster. And once she was fully out, Lilith spread her legs wide, lifting her knees and looking at her. It wasn't the look she had given when she was about to fuck her with the smaller dildo. This was more similar to the look she gave when she was about to be punished. Anxious but also excited.

Lilith's knees fell down and moved towards each other when she entered her again. But Jen was already in her at that point, going slightly faster. Once she reached the bottom, she only gave her a kick peck on the lips and a bit her neck before pulling out again.

Every time she penetrated Lilith, the speed increased. Soon after she stopped going all the way out so that the entire girth was always inside Lilith all the time, constantly stretching her open.

Soon after she was going at a steady rate and she decided to remain at that speed, taking another moment to fully enjoy her and kiss her again. Lilith still had that intense look on her face, the dildo really was quite big for her, it seemed to consume her in a way the other dildo hadn't. Something about her expression told Jen it was different. Not better, not worse. Just different. Something new. Something she hadn't had before.

Jen decided to do something she rarely did. She would let Lilith ride her, which normally felt just wrong to her. Giving up control, any amount of it, was not something she did easy.

Even Lilith looked at her weirdly once she unlocked the restraints. Usually at this stage she would remain locked until the morning, or at the very least until Jen was done with her.

"Kneel, back facing me"

Lilith didn't say anything, she just got up and did as she was told. Even though Jen didn't say anything about which posture, and even though this was a new situation, she seemed to know exactly what to do.

That made it easy for Jen, and with a *click*, Lilith's hands were locked together behind her back. After all, she couldn't relinquish too much control now, could she? Then Jen sat down on her ass, legs straight ahead, stroking her now very wet cock. The message was clear; you are now going to ride the cock that stretched you wide open.

Very hesitant at first, she moved in and started lowering herself onto it. At first, she winched at the girth of it, but she bit her lip, determined to do as she was ordered. And slowly it slid inside her, filling her up all the way.

Although she hadn't ridden Jen like this, she had done it to others on Jen's command ( and of her own volition as well ) She was good at it, really good. Jen always enjoyed watching her as she did it. Seeing it up close like this was different though. Since she didn't need to do anything, it allowed her to take in every expression on her face. The way her eyes were still locked on hers. The way she sometimes bit her lip in a way that seemed more due to her own enjoyment than anything trying to look sexy. The slight moans Jen couldn't quite hear when she was doing the work seemed louder now. It all seemed so pure, so genuine and natural like this was just who she was and she was completely unashamed of it.

For the first few minutes, Jen let her set the pace. Both to ease her into it but also so that she could just watch this immensely sexy woman ride her and observe all the pleasure she seemed to take from it.

A hard slap on the butt produced a moan from Lilith and she sped up. Jen had to take another moment to take in the slight changes to her expression. The slap made Lilith break eye contact and her eyes moved out of her control from the rush of pleasure. Then she would bite herself to regain control and once again look determinedly into Jen's eyes.

Jen repeated the process of slapping her a few times. And every time the same seemed to happen. First the moan, then the eyes, then bite, then eye contact. Sometimes the moan would be louder, or the breach of eye contact last shorter or longer but other than that, each slap seemed to make her react in the same way.

Despite Lilith being in a more dominant position, Jen never felt like she had given up control. Lilith's levels of obedience were just incredible. She was sweating and panting but never slowed down. When Jen slapped her butt, she always increased the pace and kept that pace until she slapped her butt again.

It was like she was on some kind of autopilot. All her focus was on riding her and never stopping or slowing down, just riding her at the tempo her Mistress had decided. All other motions were arbitrary, they were just that constant honest way of being that was unique to her.

Two more slaps, significantly harder this time. They made Lilith wince and moan as she set a ferocious tempo. Jen had never seen her go that fast. Even in cases where she had whipped her constantly or used that electric collar she hated so much to force her to go fast. It was like she had found some unknown energy source and she used it all to ride her dildo.

Her reactions were different now. She broke off eye contact, eyes moving uncontrollably, then closing as she moaned loudly. Lilith wasn't generally a person who moaned a lot, it just wasn't in her nature most of the time. So hearing her moan like that just pushed Jen's desire that much farther.

And what made it even better was how she was now interspersing the moans with panting. She really was using all she had to keep the pace up, to keep the cock going inside her again and again. Sweat poured from her, covering her entire body. Jen could smell it and feel it. And just like every other thing she was doing right then and there, it drove Jen to the point of insanity.

Not wanting to drain Lilith completely she grabbed onto her shoulders to slow her down and pulled her towards her. Their bodies were like one as Lilith wrapped her legs tightly around Jen and Jen wrapped her arms tightly around Lilith. She could feel her heart beating so hard it was almost like her entire body was working to push blood through her perfect body.

The sweat that covered Lilith now also covered Jen. But she didn't care. In fact, she quite liked it when Lilith worked up a sweat. It was sexy on her. In a weird way, it suited her, it really did. For a moment they just sat there. Lilith didn't seem to care that the dildo was still deep inside her. Jen gently kissed Lilith neck, tasting some of that sweet, salty sweat as Lilith's breathing started to calm down.

It only took a little push for Lilith to fall on her back with Jen on top. Jen thought about fucking her as she lay there helpless in front of her. But instead, she decided to make her work for it.

"Doggy style"

Somehow Lilith was able to move backward so that the dildo slid out. From there she was still facing up, so she used her legs to get herself turned around making her lay face down. Then by walking her legs forward she managed to get into position with disappointingly low effort.

Oh well, she was in position now at least so Jen assumed her position. Her cock found Lilith's opening again and started applying force to it. At first, it almost seemed like it would be the same struggle all over again. But Lilith just spread her legs further apart. Not only that, but she started moving backward onto Jen's cock and Jen in turn pushed herself towards Lilith.

Unlike last time, it happened in one sudden moment. The combined pressure of the two pushing into each other was enough to make the tip of Jen's strapon slide inside Lilith in one quick motion. That made her gasp loudly. Merely a second after, Jen pushed herself all the way inside Lilith, making her let out a big "fuck!"

From there on Jen went hard. Slamming herself deep inside Lilith with powerful thrusts. Each and every one of them made Lilith produce a grunting noise. It was really the only appropriate noise she could make from the way Jen slammed into her so hard.

Again and again, harder and harder. Occasionally she would slow down a little so she could add a few hard slaps to her butt. Then back to wrapping both her hands around her hip and thrusting herself as deep inside of her as she possibly could.

Lilith's ass turned more and more red as Jen continued to switch between slamming into her and slapping her. After a while, Lilith started to wince from the slaps. That only spurred Jen on, making her fuck her and slap her harder.

When Lilith's ass was a nice shade of red ( which is as good of a metric to go by as any, really ) Jen slammed all the way inside of her and stopped. Much to Jen's amusement Lilith started going moving back and forth on her dildo. She couldn't move much in her given predicament but she used what leeway she had to great effect. Great effect on Jen, that is. Seeing her desperately trying to fuck Jen's strapon turned Jen's horniness level back up to 11. This time she was gonna give Lilith exactly what she needed.

She pushed Lilith so that she was once again on the tummy. From there Lilith turned around to look at her. No, that's not quite right she was looking down at the dildo between her legs! And only then did her eyes move up to meet hers. Lilith just looked at her with that devious little smile on her face.

Jen threw any notion of being elegant to the wind. And more or less rammed her dildo inside of Lilith. This time she went all out, slamming inside her as hard as she could, as fast as she could. She didn't even bother with eye contact. If their eyes ever met, it was merely a nice coincidence. All Jen could think of was "fuck her" and "harder"

It didn't take long for Jen to build up a sweat. She was breathing heavily, panting like crazy. But she didn't care. All that mattered was to slam that strapon inside Lilith. Give her all she could take and more. Make her scream Jen's name out loud.

She could feel herself getting out of breath, needing to stop or at least slow down. But she couldn't, she wasn't done with Lilith. It was then she realized the noises Lilith was making. She had been making noises this entire time. But they seemed different now. It took her a few seconds to realize what was going on and it gave her some extra energy she didn't knew she had.

A common mistake many people do in this situation is to increase the tempo, hoping that's going to make the other person cum faster. But really the thing to do is to keep doing exactly what you are doing. The fact that they are about to cum means you are doing the right thing. So the best thing is just to keep going. And besides, Jen was almost completely exhausted at this point. She just didn't have much more to give.

As her strapon slammed into Lilith again and again Jen could hear her get closer and closer. She was beyond making noises or doing anything at this point. She just gasped, eyes wide open staring at the ceiling. If her arms were free, she would probably be grabbing onto the sheets in search of something to hold on to at this point.

And then just at the right point, when her orgasm was already in motion, Jen found the last few joules of energy and increased the tempo beyond what even she thought she could do. Lilith was all gasps at this point but Jen could feel her move the way she only did when she was about to cum and cum hard. She could feel how every muscle in Lilith's body tensed up harder and harder before finally erupting in a big, shaking orgasm.

A long, very sweaty, but also very nice, kiss was all Jen had energy for before she collapsed on the bed. Somehow Lilith managed to eel her way to Jen and lay down with her head on top of Jen's chest. None of them said anything, Jen just gently stroked Lilith's head until she fell asleep.