Wrestlingdomme Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the show must go on and butts need to be spanked. So she started hitting him harder and harder. Some blows landed really hard, some softer. Sometimes she would hit a new spot and other times she would hit the same spot several times hard in a row. If ever her slap became predictable, she wasn't doing a good job in her opinion.

The first tool up was the same paddle as last time. It was basically just like a ruler made out of wood. Hard, not too intense but still gave a different feel to her palms. The ruler made it easy to land many hits in rapid succession, all over his butt with varying intensity.

You could see Jay tensing up as she kept on hitting him with it. At first, it was just his back rising up a little. After some time he started bending forwards, away from her. Now, of course, she couldn't stop just because he moved a little so she just followed him as he slowly receded.

"Starting to get a little color on this white piece of butt here." She punctuated her remark by a hard slap on his left but cheek, leaving a little imprint of her hand.

Jen tended to set secret goals for what she wanted to make her students achieve both in terms of athleticism but also more personal goals. One of the uncommonly many goals she had for Jay was to make him make more sound. This particular blow only made him inhale sharply. Granted, it's hard to make much sound when you're biting onto something but you can at least make some sound.

The next slap on the other butt cheek landed just a little bit harder. "Sorry. Gotta have symmetry." The second part of it was quite true, she always felt the need to have things be symmetric as much as possible. And if you for a second think the 'sorry' part was sincere.... Then you really haven't been paying enough attention.

Before moving on to the next tool she slapped his butt with her bare hands again. The hits were just hard enough to sting a little, yet soft enough that he almost certainly knew there was something new coming.

Keeping with the paddle theme, she opted for a different soft paddle with a metal handle while the rest was rubbed. It would feel similar to her hands. The hits land harder but the impact is dispersed over a larger area. Which means the first few hits aren't as bad.... But it builds up and then every hit is bad. Or good, depending on how you look at it.

Each hit landed hard, but with just a slight break between each hit. Enough to give him hope it was gonna be over soon. Then another hit landed. And another. And another... For each hit he would move away just the tiniest bit, then move back during the 'break'. As you'd expect, she made sure to land a couple of harder hits in between the other hard hits. Though with a larger break so he had some time to recover between the hits.

Another break, more stroking and examining the coloration of his but. She let out a satisfied little moan, a thing she did sometimes to show just how much she was enjoying this.

"I have some good news for you, Jay. My little friend here" she took out the ruler and started hitting his butt with it again, a bit lighter than last time, she only needed for him to know which tool she was talking about. " has a friend just like him!"

For the next few minutes she was making sweet music on his butt as the rules hit all over his butt. And that wasn't just a metaphor. She was literally using his butt as a drum kit. One ruler hit at a mostly steady rate like a metronome, though with some added bonus hits in between to add variation. The other ruler hit harder, but only on the first and third beat of the third ruler.

Now of course that pattern is boring and repetitive after a short while, even when played on a butt. So she added excitement by adding drum fills where both rulers hit harder in rapid succession for a few bars. Then she swapped hands so that the second ruler did the steady pattern while the first did the harder beats.

And just to not be too repetitive she also changed it so that the first ruler now hit hard on the first beat then two faster hits on the third beat. While the second ruler was still acting like the metronome but at a slightly different pattern.

She made it a point to keep varying the pattern, switching often, making the patterns more and more complex. By the end it was almost not recognizable as a pattern. But there still was a beat and she followed it just like she intended.

If she had not been used to taking some aggression out on drums it might have looked comical. But she managed to keep it professional, always sticking to the beat and never exaggerated enough to make it seem like she was doing it for comedic effect. While at the same time managing to make sure she hit him evenly all over his butt without overdoing it. It was one of those moments where everything else faded, and all that mattered was this somewhat silly endeavour.

After she landed the last beat he exhaled in relief. She had hit him just hard enough to tense up, but not as hard as to make him retreat too far. It was really quite surprising how well he held up.

His butt was slightly warm to touch now. And apparently quite sensitive because the moment she touched him, he winched almost instinctively and let out a little gasp. She decided that was her cue for digging her not very long ( but long enough to scratch) fingernails into his ass and scratched him top to bottom. The marks were barely visible, but they did produce a sharp inhale at least.

"Time for your penultimate little treat. This is gonna feel a bit different to the others as it's a bit heavy"

A lot of people who use the various spanking implements only use it one way. The obvious way, never realizing that you can turn it around and use the handle to hit with. Especially with hard metal handles like the one on her soft paddle was good for that. It was hard, heavy and the business end of it was long so she could get quite a bit of force into each hit.

The first hit didn't produce much of a reaction, it never did. Nor was it supposed to. It produces a feeling similar to when he fell on the floor earlier. It starts out not feeling too bad. But then as you get hit again and again it builds up. In reality what she was doing was tenderizing his ass, similar to what you might do with a steak, just not as hard. Though she might have a tool a hypothetical chef would use for tenderizing, and this tool, if it existed, was not in her kitchen.

With any kind of pain she gave Jay, he had always moved back. He was clearly enjoying it, and he had always been positive about the experience in retrospect. But still he had always been apprehensive and easy to retreat with hit with something ( literally or figuratively ). But this time he actually moved closer towards her!

The situation created a weird dichotomy. Usually she'd take it as a challenge. What else could it be!? The sub should always try to get away, yet secretly want her to him harder. Anything else could only be seen as an act of defiance and should be met with draconian measures.

Jen was always more careful with heavy objects. Not only could they cause more damage, but often then pain was more lingering. It could linger for days or weeks even. All bodies are different and will react differently. Yet Jay had never moved in closer to the pain before like this. Still. She had been careful so far, and he clearly wanted more so she let him have some more. The final outcome was that she started hitting him noticeably harder, while keeping an eye out for his reactions.

As the second round of hits was over, she thought he seemed a bit more apprehensive, though he still moved closer to her. Of course, she could not let him get away with that. Since she didn't want to risk hitting him more with the hard paddle handle she spanked him hard with her open palm a couple of times on each cheek.

"You liked that one, huh?"

Her hands landed on top of his head and ran lightly through his long-ish hair. Stroking it, giving him a moment to cool down a little before the last time. And hopefully it would make his mind go 'on no, this means this is gonna hurt real bad, doesn't it?'

"You ready?" Jen asked as she wrapped her hand around the handle of the cane.

"Y--yes, Miss Jen." Full of trepidation, as always. Just the way she preferred it.

"Scared?"

"Uhhm... A little... Yeah. That thing looks like it hurts"

For a little moment her mind wanted to say 'good, the fear will keep you alive'. She never did though, silence is often scarier than words. And a nice whack with a cane through empty air so close the sub can feel and hear the air, the whooshing past tends to work even better.

The first actual hits were a lot softer. Nothing that would leave a mark or anything. They were more there to give him a feel for the cane. And it would let him know that if she had landed the first strike it would hurt like a bitch. In this case the bitch was her, and that bitch hits hard.

A few more hits in the same vein, all of which landed close to each other but never in the same place twice. It gave him a false sense of security like she had hoped. So the moment he moved closer to her, she hit significantly harder. Not hard enough for it to leave a significant impression. But a little tends to go a long way with canes.

When the first few didn't make him move his ass, she increased the force just a tiny bit more and increased the pace while still making sure to spread the hits out evenly. Each strike now made him move a tiny bit further away. The only concern she had as he moved further and further away was that she might have to walk a step or two. That was a price she was willing to pay.

His reprieve came when he was laying flat. Well, to be honest, she might have given him a couple or eleven softer hits after that, but who was counting. He visibly relaxed when he realized no more hits would be coming, And instead of being a complete sadist, she let him have a few seconds or so to gather himself.

"Get back up, then I'll give you a few hard hits and then we're done" it was a bit out of character to tell him what's gonna happen in this detail, but he was clearly in a lot of pain and letting him know the end was in sight would help him go the distance.

She had used the cane to hold him down as she spoke. Now she resumed the hitting, a little softer this time.

"Get up" a bit more authority in her voice, hinting that it would be worse if he didn't do exactly as she said.

It took him a little while to get fully back up. Not because he didn't want to get back up faster, but her cane didn't let him. If he sped up, she would just use the cane to push him back just the tiniest bit.

"Good. I will now give you 5 harder hits. Take a deep breath for me, and we will get started"

If ever an inhale could be filled with fear, this one was. It took him a few seconds just to muster up the will to do it. It all gave her the impression he was ready for it all to be over.

Despite all of that, though, all she got from him was his usual sharp inhale as the cane landed. The strike wasn't nearly as hard as when she intentionally missed, but it was definitely audible as the hard cane smashed into his exposed butt.

"Four left"

The next two didn't really do much better. It was the usual sharp inhale followed by him moving away.

"Get back up, you have two hits left"

He kept up the trend of stalling for time, the only thing that moved was his back from drawing slow, deep breaths as he psyched himself up.

With Jay back into position, Jen didn't waste any time teasing him. His butt was met with a noticeably harder hit. It instantly yielded a light gasp, which was about as much as a reaction she had hoped to get from Jay. He was very stoic in nature and now she had only one more hit to break that.

Instead of telling him to get up, she used the cane to slowly push him back up. it took a bit of force but he got up quicker now that she set the pace.

"Last one"

She had barely uttered the last syllable before the hit landed. It was harder still, clearly audible as it impacted his now rather tender ass. It made him let out a bigger gasp and draw several breaths between clenched teeth.

It was the biggest reaction she had seen from him and though she was immensely proud he had taken it all so well, a part of her wanted to make him make more noise. Not now, of course, she would never go back on what she had told a sub unless the sub gave her a clear indication they wanted more. Which Jay clearly had not. But it was something she wanted to work on in the future. Someway, somehow, she would extra more noises from him one day.

"How are you feeling, Jay?" She was on her knees in front of him, smiling warmly at him as she stroked his shoulders.

"I feel okay.... Just a bit... sore" the words came out slower than normal, with bigger breaks in between.

"You took it very well, I'm proud of you." Her hand stroked his hair reassuringly. "I'll let you out now. Then I'll get you something to drink and snack on and we can relax on the couch. Sounds good?"

"Yeah..." a terse reply, but she knew she wouldn't get more. His face, his tone and body language told her all she needed to know.

They landed on the couch, she made sure he had something to drink and eat while he relaxed on her. She gently stroked his body, having found that to be very calming to him. It was always such a nice end to the day. They were both tired from all the action, yet also quite awake in some sense. It's a calm, soothing feeling you don't get anywhere else.