Wrinkles Ch. 02: The Prelude

Story Info
Marie takes her moms place and saves her dad.
9.8k words
4.31
19.6k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After writing "Wrinkles," a new slant percolated in my mind, and needed to come out. This intro takes us to a period eighteen months before the original story-line.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy; if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments.

This story contains peanuts, so if you're allergic to incest, father/daughter, reluctance, submission, domination, oral, anal, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy, Knightfantasies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a story!

On a scale of one to ten judging good looks, Juan knew he would barely be a one. His slightly bowed legs, missing teeth, bald head, pointed ears, huge nose, and potbelly made him comical at best. He looked like a short, gnome-like Mexican man. Looking across the street, he smiled and energetically waved to the extremely pretty young blonde woman sitting in her fancy car. No one would believe that he fucked that rich woman in all her holes this afternoon, and even more surprising, she paid him for his cum!

It all started last weekend when his cousin called him in a bind. Carlos runs a catering company, and when one of the servers called in sick, Carlos called him, desperate for help. The big event celebrated a young rich woman's thirtieth birthday. Juan dressed up in a server's black suit, complete with a white shirt and black tie, and because of his short legs, they had to pin up the trousers. It would be easy money, Carlos told him.

During the evening, Juan found out the birthday girl's name is Desi. While severing champagne, he overheard Desi complain to her friends that she found a wrinkle on her face. Desi's skin looked flawless. He couldn't believe with all her riches she kept complaining about one wrinkle. She was nothing more than a shallow young woman with vanity issues.

Juan continued to keep an eye on Desi and finally caught her alone. He didn't know if it was spite or jealousy of her wealth, but he fed her an outrageous lie, claiming he had a miracle wrinkle cream.

At first, Desi brushed him off. Only when he presented her a picture of his daughter, Marie, and claimed she was his wife of thirty-five years, did Desi reconsider.

After Desi studied the photo more closely, her self-absorbed, egotistical mind wanted to know more. She invited him for a private meeting back at her home later in the week..

Juan surprised himself by showing up for today's meeting with Desi. He thought about calling and canceling, but he wanted to have a little more fun at her expense. As soon as she opened the door, Desi's demeaning and rude attitude took away any guilt he felt at his ruse. Juan produced a photo album with pictures of himself and "wife" taken over twenty years. In truth, the altered photos showed his daughter's face instead of his wife's. But in Desi's mind, it appeared that his wife never aged over time.

After that, the lies continued to flow out of Juan's mouth. He fooled Desi into thinking his wife's wrinkle-free skin came from cum facials. His cum, to be precise. Desi's struggled to believe him, but eventually, her vanity and greed for the miracle wrinkle cream won out.

Juan spent all afternoon brutally abusing the naive rich woman's body, fucking her in all her holes and covering her in his cum. Best of all, Desi paid him five hundred dollars for his "special" cream.

Juan told Desi he was late to pick up his wife from work and rushed out of her house. Seeing Desi's face across the street meant she raced to the hotel to see if he was telling her the truth. Now, looking at Desi's face, he knew she believed his lies, 100%.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see someone I need to talk to," Juan said to his daughter Marie. "I'll be right back."

Marie watched her dad run across the street and approach a woman in a black BMW. The young blonde girl lowered the driver's side window and appeared to be embarrassed. Maria wondered how her dad knew the beautiful blonde woman.

"Hi again, Desi," Juan said, with a big smirk on his face. "Looks like you made it in time to see me pick up my wife." He turned sideways so Desi could get another look.

Desi was thoroughly sheepish at being caught by Juan. Even though she had perversely enjoyed being fucked by the odd Mexican man, she had doubts about the legitimacy of his wrinkle cream treatments. "I'm sorry," she said bashfully, "I just had to confirm your wife looked like the photos. Please don't be mad at me."

"No, I rushed out of your place. I should have invited you to see what my wife looks like up close. Are you satisfied now my cum keeps her wrinkle-free?"

"Oh, my God! Yes! From here, your wife's skin looks so smooth!" Desi bubbled, excited that Juan had been telling her the truth. During the drive, doubts filled her mind that he had been playing a cruel trick on her. Now that she confirmed his cum was magical, she needed more. "Can you meet me next week? I'll pay you again!"

Juan ignored her question, "How's your body? I was a little rough on you today, especially your ass," he laughed.

Desi debated whether to tell Juan how she felt and decided to be honest with him, "I liked it, Juan," Desi almost whispered, "I liked how rough you were with me. My husband thinks I'm made of glass. You made me come so many times; it was fantastic!"

Juan raised his eyebrows at this surprising news, but in hindsight, it made sense now. The way she reacted and withered under him as he abused her, he thought it was in pain, but she felt pleasure. "Good," Juan said, "next week I'll bring my camera. You'll model for me."

It wasn't a question, and Desi knew Juan was preparing her in advance, "I would like that," Desi said as she smiled at him, "we can keep track of how the wrinkle cream works on me."

Her answer was almost ridiculous, and his hearty laugh echoed across the street to his daughter. "You do know I will be taking pictures of more than your face, right? We can build a new album filled with pictures of my cock in all your holes!"

Incredibly this turned her on even more. She could feel the heat rising to her face. "Yes," she said as she looked down at the steering wheel, squirming on the seat. Desi prayed her husband never saw the pictures of her in compromising positions or of Juan fucking her.

"Good," he said, "now put your hand in your tights and finger your cunt."

Desi's fingers slid easily in and out of her wet cunt. "Thank you, Juan," she said, as her fingers probed deeper. "I promise to take good care of you and your big cock."

"That's a good slut," he said. "Next week, you need to be extra special if you want more of my wrinkle cream."

"I will, Juan! I promise!" Desi proclaimed. She watched him strut across the street like a prize rooster. Her fingers felt so good she kept masturbating.

Juan waved at Desi with his arm around his daughter. "I think I found a way to pay for your college," Juan said, pointing at Desi. "That blonde woman will make it happen."

Desi returned Juan's wave, then sucked her fingers clean. She tasted Juan's cum mixed with her juices.

"Really?" said Maria curiously, wondering why the woman in the expensive car would help them. "Are you going to tell me why?"

Juan quickly filled Marie in on the trick he played on Desi. How the young woman thought his cum could prevent wrinkles. How he had fucked Desi repeatedly and the sexual abuse he inflicted on her. Plus, the silly woman paid him five hundred dollars to come on her face. And she did all this because she thought Marie was his wife.

After the tall tale, all Marie could feel was jealousy. Juan wasn't just her dad; he was also her lover. That woman across the street had fucked her man.

Desi let out a shocked gasp as Marie slapped Juan across his face then looked over at her, swearing in Spanish followed by swift arm movements. Juan's wife marched towards the car with rage in her eyes.

"You!" Marie screamed through the open driver's window, blocking the car from leaving. "You fucked my husband!"

Desi leaned away from the window in fear. Marie wasn't much taller than her, but the anger radiating from her Mexican body made her scary. Despite Marie's yelling and cursing, Desi couldn't help but admire her face; she was beautiful, completely wrinkle-free. Juan's cum did keep his wife's skin young and wrinkle-free from the daily facials. She would do anything to get Juan's magic wrinkle cream.

"You're beautiful, Marie," Desi said, bravely making eye contact. "I'm sorry, but when Juan told me your secret, I had to find out if it was real. Please, now that I know it works, let me have one day a week with Juan! I can pay you more!"

Marie looked at the skinny rich white woman in amazement. Her dad's absurd account of today's meeting was real. This crazy woman let Juan fuck her to get his cum for her face. Even funnier, this naive woman thought she was Juan's wife, not his daughter. Her anger quickly turned into an opportunity.

"How much more?" Marie asked, wanting to see how far she could push this woman. "What can you offer that would make me share my husband's special cream with you?"

Desi's monthly allowance from her husband came to fifteen-thousand per month. From that, she had to buy the food for their lavish parties and pay the servants. She used the remainder for new clothes she didn't need, massages, tennis lessons, or eating out with her girlfriends. She never spent all the monies each month and had a good-sized nest-egg. "I can pay Juan one-thousand dollars every week. PLEASE!" Desi begged.

Juan heard Desi's words float on the air across the street. One-thousand dollars a week! His mouth dropped open in astonishment at the desperate offer. He wouldn't have to work in construction anymore. He wanted to yell out to Marie that he would happily fuck the white woman and take her money.

When Juan's wife, Marie, died almost two years ago, young Marie took her place, in the house and his bed. Together they were saving up so Marie could attend college; his daughter dreamed of becoming a nurse, and he supported her. This extra money would make it happen sooner rather than later.

Marie looked over at her dad; she couldn't help feeling jealous, knowing she would be sharing Juan with another woman. It was an accident that she ended up her dad's lover, but after the first time, she couldn't say no to him. Her dad is the first and only man she fucked. Juan keeps encouraging her to try out other men, but her dad satisfies her beyond belief. When they are in public, she calls him dad, but in private, he is Juan.

"Okay, I'm willing to give up one day of my beauty treatment for you," Marie said. "But, for one thousand five hundred dollars a week!"

Desi screamed out in joy. "Thank you, Marie, thank you!"

"But," Marie interjected, "if Juan tells me you don't do everything he asks, I will end it; and your face will fill with wrinkles!"

"I promise! Juan can fuck me any way he wants." Desi confirmed. Thoughts of staying beautiful and wrinkle-free filled her mind. Her girlfriends would be so jealous of her smooth skin.

Marie studied the young woman's face. She was pretty, maybe not much older than her. How someone could be so self-absorbed was alien to her. "It looks like my husband's magic cum is already working. Your face is glowing," Marie said in false praise.

Desi couldn't help looking at herself in the rear-view mirror. "I do look good!" Desi exclaimed in a little girl's voice. "I can't wait for the next treatment!"

A hurt radiated in Marie's heart at the thought of Juan fucking this bitch. She leaned in the open window and grasped Desi's bra-free nipple, squeezing with all her might. The pained expression on Desi's face and the surprised scream made it worthwhile. "Maybe one day it will be the three of us together? You can get Juan's cum out of my pussy or ass with your tongue."

"Maybe," Desi exclaimed in disgust through her grimace. Marie twisted her nipple even harsher. "Yes! Yes, I would like that!"

"I think you will! Go home to your husband and dream of my man!"

Marie strutted across the street and kissed her dad on the lips as Desi watched. "I did it," Marie whispered into Juan's ear. "The silly cunt is yours to fuck. I hope you do nasty things to her and make her earn your cum!"

Juan nodded goodbye to Desi putting his arm around his daughter. Laughing, they walked to his car, parked around the corner. He let out another loud laugh when Marie told him he would be getting fifteen hundred dollars a week to abuse the naive married woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eighteen Months Previous

The day Juan's wife Marie died, his world seemed to end. They had been high school sweethearts and married at eighteen. Marie was his everything. Married for over thirty years, she was the only woman he made love to.

They tried for years and years to have a child and finally gave up. The unexpected pregnancy surprised them both. When young Marie was born, they felt blessed. Their daughter shared more than just a name; as young Marie grew into a teenager, the two women shared personalities and appearances. Both women were five foot two, with dark brown hair, brown eyes, smaller breasts, wide hips, and a large ass.

Young Marie turned eighteen, with only a month of school left when a drunk driver hit her mom. A car jumped the curb and knocked her down. After two days in the hospital, her mom passed away from internal injuries. There were no other relatives to comfort them. Marie and her dad leaned on each other. Each night Juan cried in Marie's arms as they embraced in grief.

"Oh, Marie, what am I going to do?" Juan moaned, leaning on his daughter. "I want to die too!"

"NO!" Marie screamed in fear of losing both her parents. "Mom would want you to go on!" She hugged her dad tighter, afraid to let go. "Please, daddy!"

Juan hugged his daughter back. "I'll try," he moaned. "But there are things you don't know. Things your mom and I did in private." He was too distraught and embarrassed to say anymore to his daughter.

"Whatever it is, I can help. I want to!" Marie hated seeing her dad so despondent.

"You have no idea what you're saying," Juan said softly, shaking his head. "I have problems that only a wife can satisfy."

Marie was a virgin, but she wasn't innocent. She had let boys play with her breasts and finger her pussy. She even sucked a boy's cock once, throwing up all over him after he unexpectedly came in her mouth. The taste was awful. Marie guessed her dad was talking about sex things.

"It's late," Juan said, giving his young daughter a last hug. The close resemblance to his wife made his heart hurt even more. "We can talk in the morning."

The next morning Marie went to wake up her dad. She blushed to see him naked laying on top of the sheets sporting a substantial 'morning wood.' The size of her dad's cock was double the one she sucked in the backseat of a car.

Although she was embarrassed, she needed to get her dad up. "Please, daddy, get up. I need you to drive me to school. I have a final exam this afternoon." Her dad's long thick cock crawled up his potbelly stomach, past his belly button.

As soon as Juan opened his eyes, the familiar but dreaded ache hit. "Sweet Jesus!" he moaned as his hand clutched his swollen balls. "Oh, Marie, I miss your mom!" He rocked back and forth in pain. "Now, I have no one to relieve my cock each morning! It hurts so much!"

Marie couldn't understand why. "Can't you use your hand?" she asked sheepishly.

Juan looked at his beautiful daughter, so much like her mom, his late wife. "It won't help," he said sadly. "We tried all different things over the years, but only your mom's mouth took away the morning pain."

"You're in pain?" Marie was confused; the sex education class at school never mentioned this.

"Fuck!" Juan moaned as his hips lifted off the bed, and he rubbed his throbbing balls. He needed to empty them before it got worse. His last relief was three days ago, the day Marie died. "OH! My balls hurt so bad I want to die!"

Juan contracted the disease shortly after young Marie was born. The doctors said he is afflicted with hyperspermia, a condition that gives him an abnormally large ejaculate volume. The side effects also give him a higher sex drive and more prolonged, stiffer erections. His late Marie loved the big, thick, pearl-white loads of cum that sprayed out like a fire hose. Every morning he filled her mouth, and the excess ran out of her mouth onto his body. She would lick him clean until his balls went back to their normal size. The intense orgasms made up for the mess he created.

Young Marie leaned down next to her dad's cock, examining it closely. She wanted to ease her dad's torment, but that would be incest. Veins bulged out down the entire shaft, and she could see them pulsing. A thick white liquid oozed out of the fleshy helmet. When her dad cried out in anguish again, she made up her mind. She had to help him.

"Marie! NO!" Juan moaned, but he didn't attempt to free himself from her mouth. Marie used her lips and tongue, and he let out a growl of pleasure. His rock-hard cock was in his daughter's mouth! "I'm sorry," Juan apologized, "but the pain is so bad! Don't stop!"

Marie opened her eyes, looking at her dad's desperate face as his hips thrust upwards to meet her sucking. She used both hands, sliding up and down her dad's thick shaft. Saliva drooled down, making it easier to stroke him. She kept up the brisk pace, taking as much as she could in her mouth, barely breathing, then rising to flutter her tongue around the swollen head.

Juan felt the pressure and intensity continue to increase as his beautiful young daughter sucked his cock. He wanted to stop her, but the aching pain forced him to accept her offer to end his misery. "Oh, Marie, this is wrong," Juan moaned as she sucked harder. "I love you!" he exclaimed as he started to come in her mouth.

The liquid flowed out of her dad's cock, and Marie drank it down. Her dad tasted good, not like the boy she threw up on. She tried not to gag as he forced her to take more of his thick cock. He held her head and fucked her mouth, his hips heaving higher each time. She panicked when his cock entered her throat, thinking she would die.

"I'm sorry," Juan said as Marie struggled free. "Your mom loved to take all of me."

Marie wiped the tears from her eyes and the drool off her chin. "Is it helping daddy?" His cum continued to pour out like a broken faucet. "When will it stop?"

Juan hated to use his daughter like this, but he had no other options; he had to tell Marie the whole truth. "I come a lot, baby-girl, every morning, your mom would suck my cock and drink it all down. Then, at night I would fill her up again, sometimes in her pussy and sometimes in her ass. It's the only way to control swelling and pain."

She stared at her dad in shock. "Every morning! And night! Oh my god!" She loved her dad, but this was, well, she didn't know what it was.

The look on Marie's face said it all; he was a freak, a monster. "I'm sorry!" Juan mumbled. "Take the car, go to school. I will think of another way. Maybe a neighbor woman, or a prostitute." He tried not to grimace as another agonizing surge gripped him.

Marie couldn't bear to see her dad in excruciating agony. "No! Mom would want me to do this for you!" she said bravely. "Let me control the depth, at least for now, until I have more practice."

Her words meant only one thing. "You'll do this for me? Every day?" he questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, daddy, and nighttime, too, if you need me." It was that simple. Marie would sacrifice herself to ease her dad's pain. She licked the cream, still spilling out of his cock, enjoying how delicious it tasted. "Use my mouth, daddy; I want you to!"