Wrinkles Ch. 02: The Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan wasn't the most handsome man; in fact, he wasn't attractive at all; but his cock was youthful. His body produced natural testosterone, giving him extra energy and a ravenous libido. Once he started fucking, he could go on and on forever. His body relaxed as his daughter sucked on his cock, and the stress left his mind. Marie volunteered to take care of his needs. It was sick and twisted, but he welcomed her taking his wife's place.

Marie got bolder, willing to take her dad's cock deeper. She could feel the veins pulse against her tongue, powerful throbs, like a heartbeat. Her taste buds savored the thick white cream leaking out, and she sucked harder. She held back the laughter imagining she was a vampire cocksucker, pretending she was sucking the lifeblood out of her dad's body. She doubled up her efforts as he stroked her hair. It was sexy to please a man this way, even if the man was her dad.

"Soon, Marie. It will stop soon." Juan moaned in appreciation. "Remember, you don't have to swallow it all."

The words registered in her mind, but quickly dissolved; she loved how good he tasted. Her mouth was full of her dad's meat, and she was hungry with naive sexual satisfaction. Her dad's hard cock slipped deeper and deeper in her throat as her desire to please held back her gagging.

The pressure and intensity were peaking. "FUCK!" Juan screamed out. "Suck harder!" The pleasure was keen and pure as his daughter's mouth drew out his never-ending cum.

"OH MY GOD!" Marie exclaimed around her dad's cock as she swallowed and swallowed. A waterfall of cum spilled out of her mouth and down his cock, coating her fingers, pooling on his belly. The boy she sucked dribbled cum out; her dad exploded non-stop. Thick streams of cum shot out endlessly with each spasm. She turned into a milking machine until she couldn't keep up and had to pull away. Looking down at her dad's pulsing cock, he painted her face with ropes of the precious fluid as her hands encouraged him to keep going. His cum coated her chin, face, and hair with his release.

"WOW!" Marie exclaimed in awe at the volume of cum. Her eyes showed genuine surprise. "You're incredible!"

Juan was happy to hear the delight and pleasure in Marie's voice. The next volley hit her square on the nose, he half expected her to pull away, but instead, she leaned down again and took him back in her mouth. They locked eyes as she resumed sucking him, pleasing him, drinking his nectar as each new spasm filled her mouth, and the overflow ran down. He was proud of his daughter. Never had the pulse beat stronger in his cock than at this moment.

Marie looked at her dad with a different view. He had big pools of total love welling in his eyes. After several more minutes, she had sucked him dry. Marie's heart swelled with desire as she washed her face in the shiny globs of cum on her dad's belly. Her tongue licked the cum off his massive balls. She couldn't get enough of the delicious flavor.

"I can't wait until tonight!" Marie gushed. "I want to feel that explosion inside me."

"Your mom loved that too," Juan said, as melancholy filled his heart. His wife had been special; maybe his daughter would be just like her. "I've made a mess on your face and clothes," he laughed. "Take a quick shower, and I'll change the sheets then drive you to school."

"Ah, now I get it," laughed Marie. "Mom washed the sheets daily, now I know why."

As Marie showered, her dad came in to use the toilet. His pee rained down into the bowl as he looked over her naked body. She turned so he could see her frontal, proud of her young upright breasts and hard nipples.

"You're beautiful, just like your mother," Juan exclaimed. His daughter had a thick brown bush between her legs. "Will you shave your pussy nice and smooth for me?"

"Yes, daddy." Marie stood still as her dad reached between her wet legs. Water cascaded down her body as her dad's finger found her hole and pushed deep.

"Have you fucked many boys?" he asked, as he fingered his daughter's wet pussy.

"None yet," Marie said, opening her legs wider. "You'll be the first."

Juan's shocked look slowly changed to a wide grin. "I was your mom's first as well; we were both so nervous." He pulled his finger out and smelled her essence before sucking it clean. "You taste good, different than your mom. Tonight my tongue will please you as well as my cock. I will teach you so much!"

Marie smiled at her dad, nervous about her first time. But glad he would be her first. "I love you, daddy!"

"I love you too, baby-girl." Juan leaned into the shower and kissed his daughter. Not like a dad, but like a lover. "Now hurry, and I'll drive you to school!" He turned Marie around and playfully slapped her wide ass. Tonight his spanking's would be more sexual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School dragged and dragged. During the test, Marie's mind wandered back to this morning, thinking of what she did for her dad. Nothing could have prepared her for what it felt like when her dad erupted, and she honestly thought his cum would never stop coming out of his big cock.

Her dad's intense orgasm had cum pouring out of her mouth onto his balls, soaking the sheets. She couldn't believe how much cum his cock released, or how good it tasted. His cock spouted like a geyser releasing thick white cream.

When he pulled out and sprayed her face and hair, it was like a bucket of cum splashed all over her. She desperately tried to swallow it all as her dad filled her mouth and throat with more cum. Marie honestly couldn't drink fast enough and was amazed at how much he sprayed.

She shockingly enjoyed herself. There was no way she could avoid being coated, so she just laid in his cum, using her tongue to eat as much as possible.

Tonight her dad would take her virginity. She squeezed her legs together, imagining his long thick cock driving in and out, exploding inside her with his never-ending cum. Her loud, brazen moan attracted the attention and laughter of the entire room as she dreamed of eating and swallowing more of her dad's cum every day from now on. Marie blushed in embarrassment as the teacher yelled at everyone to quiet down and finish their tests.

Marie's mind continued to wander, unable to focus on the written words on the test paper. Perversely, being with her dad, indulged in her sexual fantasies. She dreamed of a man dominating her, making her do nasty things. Marie never dreamed the man would be her dad. She missed her mom but knew she was looking down and approved of her daughter taking her place to relieve Juan's pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The white foreman barked out orders, and all the Mexican day laborers jumped. Juan shoveled the heavy concrete mix as sweat rolled off his forehead and down his soaked shirt. The bigger, younger men couldn't keep up to "old" Juan.

They all wanted to be "picked" for work again the next week. Juan didn't have a steady job, but he could do just about anything; from carpentry to bricklaying, to gardening, to stucco work, everything came easy to him. This construction site could mean work for a good month.

As he enjoyed a quick water break, Juan's thoughts were on his late wife and daughter. All these years, Marie kept Juan's condition under control, taking his copious amounts of cum in all her holes. Now his young daughter offered to take her place. He felt a tinge of guilt in subjecting young Marie to his impairment. When his daughter sucked his cock today, life felt good again, worth living. Tonight he would start his daughter's training, just like he did with her mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie was waiting nervously in their small apartment for her dad to return. He sent her a text message that he would be home late. One of Marie's girlfriends drove her home from school and commented on how nervous she appeared. Marie deflected the attention by blaming it on today's test. But, in reality, the thought of fucking her dad left her stomach do cartwheels.

The reflection in the mirror confirmed all her black curly pubic hair was gone. She spent an hour shaving her pussy bald, making sure she removed every tiny hair; Marie wanted her pussy to be perfect for her dad.

Every night for as long as Marie could remember, screams of pleasure vibrated the wall between her bedroom and her parents. Thinking about her mom made tears flow from her eyes; she missed her mom, and she missed listening to her mom's moans, screaming out her dad's name repeatedly for hours on end.

Marie knew from an early age that her parents were fucking, and it made her feel self-conscious to be listening. Then, masturbation changed her world.

Marie became a third as her parents made love; every night, she used her fingers to pleasure herself. She tried to match her orgasm with her mom's.

Her fantasies were deep and vivid as her fingers became a substitute cock, fucking with wild abandon. She used a pillow to muffle her screams of pleasure, not wanting to be discovered by her parents. Now, tonight, there would be no holding back; she would scream out her dad's name as he fucked her.

Juan pulled into his designated parking spot, turning off the engine of his late-model Ford. Up above, a light shone in the window of their apartment. Marie was home.

All-day, he anxiously wondered if his daughter would run away or stay. He couldn't imagine the thoughts running through her head about him and his unusual condition. This morning the pain forced him to let his daughter use her mouth. Now, he would be doing even more to Marie.

His increased sexual desire and libido required him to release the hormonal surplus to maintain a healthy life. That meant he would be fucking his daughter with frequency and long duration every night and every morning. Just thinking about young Marie waiting upstairs increased the blood flow to his cock and made him light-headed in anticipation.

Marie heard the lock turn, and the door open and close. Her dad was home. She sat on the edge of her bed, holding her hands between her legs, unsure if she should greet him like a lover or a daughter.

After trying on most of her clothes, she decided to wear the white, yellow, and blue school cheerleader outfit. Her dad loved this outfit and always spun her around, telling her how beautiful she looked. It felt funny not to have underwear on or a bra; it made her feel sexy and slutty at the same time. The tight top accentuated her perky breasts, and her nipples were already hard in anticipation. The fringed bottom barely covered her ass. She wiped her smooth pussy for the fourth time; she couldn't stop leaking.

Juan slowly opened the door to Marie's bedroom. The beating of his heart pounded in his ears. "Oh, my God!" he exclaimed in surprise at seeing what she was wearing. He tried to harness the sense of relief racing in his mind and body as he viewed his daughter standing timidly beside her bed. "You're beautiful and sexy at the same time!"

A blush rose from Marie's neck until her whole face was red. Excitedly she twirled around, knowing her dad would see her bare ass and pussy. "I put this on just for you!" Marie exclaimed, as a moment of unrestrained enthusiasm, made her lift the front of her tiny dress. "Look!" she squealed out in delight. "My pussy is shaved smooth!"

The light shining in his daughter's eyes dissolved all his worries. Marie willingly agreed to do whatever he needed. Juan extended his arms out, and she rushed into them. He drew her deeper and kissed her passionately. He couldn't wait to take his daughter's virginity. "You should have been head-cheerleader," Juan said as he held Marie at arm's length. "None of the girls are as beautiful or as talented as you!"

"I know!" Marie enthused. "It was because I wouldn't give the coach a blow job!" Marie laughed at her dad's stunned look. "Coach made the same offer to all the girls; I'm the only one who didn't fall for his lies. The rest of the squad were so pissed at him they almost turned him in. That's why we had a new head cheerleader each week. Either that or they were going to report him."

Juan presumed Marie was innocent; now it turns out he was the naive one. "How many girls fell for his lies?"

"Except for me, all the other seven girls."

"Hmm," laughed Juan, "Good for your coach! I would love to have seven young teenage girls suck my cock and come down their throats!"

"Daddy!" Marie screamed. "You wouldn't!"

"Ha, ha. Okay, okay, now that I have my own teenage cheerleader, I don't need anyone else," he laughed. He reached down and lifted the tiny skirt, squeezing her supple ass. He wanted to fuck her on the spot, but he stunk from today's work.

"Come sit in the bathroom and tell me about your day; I need a shower to get all this sweat off me."

Marie couldn't take her eyes off her dad's big cock hanging between his legs as he washed. She emptied her thoughts as he showered, even telling him about how embarrassed she was at moaning out loud in the classroom, thinking of his cock during the test. Her pussy was leaking again, in anticipation of having sex with her dad.

Juan chuckled as he stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel; his daughter had no filter on her thoughts. Marie seemed mesmerized by his cock. "Go ahead," he said as he stepped closer. "I know you want to."

Her shyness disappeared as her hands reached out. "Hmm," Marie said as both hands played with his limp cock. "Your cock is so big, even when it's soft."

Juan pulled his daughter's head closer by the pigtails in her hair. "Open your mouth," he said. Marie obediently obeyed, and he drew her towards his belly. She gagged when he touched that spot in her throat. "Relax, baby-girl, you need to learn to take all of me. I'll go slowly."

It was hard to relax, but she tried her best. Each time her dad's cock entered her throat, she couldn't breathe. She tried to control the drowning sensation.

"Put your hands down, Marie; I won't hurt you."

Marie didn't even realize she was pushing her dad's legs away in self-defense. Awkwardly she clasped her hands together on her lap; she trusted her dad.

"Good girl, I will go slow, a little deeper each time, then quickly pull out."

Juan was in heaven; his daughter's tight throat was opening up. His late wife liked him to fuck her face hard, driving deep, as she squeezed his ass. It would take many months of training before his daughter was as accomplished. He didn't mind her gagging; in fact, it turned him on. When her nose finally touched his belly, he ended the training.

"There! You did it!" Juan praised. "With more practice, it will become easier; soon, you will take all my cock without my help."

Her dad's big cock was hard now, rising towards the ceiling. Her throat was sore, but she was proud of herself. She licked the elongated shaft, enjoying the fresh taste on her tongue. "Your cock is so beautiful," Marie murmured.

He let his daughter play with his cock until she looked up at him with her sexy eyes. "Well, does my sexy little cheerleader want to lose her virginity?"

"I'm nervous, daddy. Will it hurt?"

"Maybe, maybe not," he said, helping her to stand. "Let's go into the bedroom; I want my beautiful cheerleader to give me a show!"

Juan wanted Marie to relax, and the best way to do that was to turn her on slowly until she begged him to fuck her. With an arm around her shoulders, he guided her down the short hall of their two-bedroom apartment.

Nervously Marie did her routine as her dad sat on the bed, cheering her. Each time her pussy or bare ass came into view he would clap. The final move left her in the splits with her wet pussy rubbing the floor.

"Amazing!" Juan exclaimed. "You're incredible! Stand up and let me look at you closer."

Marie stood between her dad's open legs; the routine left her face shiny with sweat. His cock looked more than ready as it pointed to the ceiling. After all the cum that came out of her dad's cock this morning, she didn't think there would be any left.

"Pull up your top, show me your tits."

She lifted the striped top over her small breasts. "They're too small," Marie said in embarrassment.

"No, you have your mother's tits, they're perfect. Not too big and not too small, with big puffy nipples!" he laughed. Juan sucked his daughter's nipple, enjoying how it hardened in his mouth. He switched to the other one doing the same. His hands were under her tiny skirt holding her bare wide hips.

Marie held onto her dad's head as he sucked her nipples. It felt good, even when he lightly bit down. "Hmm, that's nice," she purred.

There was no rush; Juan waited until his daughter's body relaxed. As much as he wanted to explore her pussy and ass with his fingers, he held back. They had all night; tomorrow was Saturday, so Marie didn't have school, and he didn't have work. He would fuck Marie over and over until he finally ran out of energy or cum.

Juan pulled back and admired his daughter's tits. He was telling the truth when he said they were exact copies of her mom's. A moment of regret filled his heart; he missed his wife. Was it right to let their daughter take her place?

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," Juan said as he looked into Marie's eyes. "You need to find a man of your own."

"You're my man now, daddy. You will always be my man. Mom would want me to be here for you."

"Oh baby-girl, I'm so proud of you," Juan exclaimed in relief. "Now, show me your shaved pussy!"

Marie held up her tiny skirt, thrusting out her hips to show off her bare pussy. "Feel it, daddy, it's so soft and smooth!"

Juan slid a finger between her folds. He fought the urge to throw his daughter on the bed and suck her meaty lips. "Hmm, nice. My finger slides in easy, you're so wet. I can't wait to see how my cock feels inside you."

She had to grab onto her dad's shoulders for support when he added a second finger; she almost exploded. "Oh, daddy, it feels so good! Fuck me, daddy, I want you to!"

"Not yet," he said. He fingered Marie's pussy as he sucked on her nipple again. Slowly, he built up his daughter's desire. He added another finger, now penetrating her with three digits. Even his daughter's pussy felt the same as his late wife's.

Marie bounced on her dad's fingers. She loved every minute of the sweet torture, and her dad quickly had her right on edge. "Ah, ah, I'm so close," Marie moaned. "NO! Don't stop!" she called out as he unexpectedly pulled his fingers out.

Juan smiled at Marie as he sucked his fingers. "Hmm, you taste so good. Don't worry, baby-girl, you will get to come over and over, but right now, there is one more hole to explore. Turn around and show me your ass."

Marie wasn't expecting this. She turned and lifted her cheerleader skirt. Marie always felt her ass was too big and certainly too wide.

"Bend over, and spread your cheeks for me."

"Oh, god!" Marie said, obeying her dad. No one had ever looked at her this close, not even a doctor.

"Your mom liked me to fuck her ass; she said it was naughty and nice at the same time. Will you let me do that to you?"

Her dad's finger pushed past the tight wrinkled elastic opening. She clenched down, trying to stop him; it didn't work. "It hurts, daddy!"

"Shh, just relax, push out," he said softly. Juan used his index finger to probe his daughter's ass. The slow-motion thrusts were incredibly sexy. He kissed her soft fat ass as Marie obediently held her cheeks open.

When her dad finally pulled out his finger, Marie sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, daddy, I might need some time to get used to that."

"It helps to use lube," Juan said, lightly spanking her. "We'll try again later tonight." He patted the bed, coaching her to sit beside him.

Marie joined her dad on the bed, sitting, so their legs touched. Her heart was racing in anticipation of losing her virginity. She jumped a little when her dad rested a hand on her bare thigh. "Sorry, guess I'm nervous," she apologized.